[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you find out a musician you like is incredibly stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eh.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
> tfw you find out a musician you like is incredibly stupid
>>
How did you find out that he is stupid?
>>
>>66133733

I listened to him talk for about 3 minutes.
>>
>>66133733
They’re trying to make everybody Fuckin’ gay,” he told TheQuietus “That’s what I think. They’re putting it on our culture. They’re putting it everywhere. Gay stuff is everywhere. I think they’re just doing it to make a monetary gain. They’re not doing it for the gays. They’re not really fans of the gays. They’re doing it for monetary gain. They try to make money off these people, man.

“You got cartoons that have gays,” he adds. “These are kids. Let kids make their own decision if they wanna go that way. Six- and seven-year-olds, five-year-olds shouldn’t be turned onto gay cartoon when their mind not even developed yet. What if they like how that cartoon talk? Now, you’re forcing them to be gay. Every TV show is gays. They’re kissing each other. It’s out of hand.”

Despite all of this, Tibet claims he doesn’t have animosity towards the LGBT community. “I don’t hate gay people at all,” he says. “I know plenty gay people, but don’t force it on ’em to be gay. Don’t do that. I just feel like that’s wrong.”

Later in the interview, however, Tibet claims he would use violence on his children if they opened up about being gay. “First, I’ma try to slap his ass back straight,” he says. “I’ma kick his ass. Maybe he’ll realize that he’s not gay. But if I can’t stop him from being gay, I’m not gonna ban my son from my life. I’ll just have to find some crazy ass way to deal with it. But my sons love women.”
>>
>>66133853
thats surprising

I kind of imagined everyone in the neo-folk, industrial scene as gay
>>
>>66133985
That's a Boosie quote you dip
>>
>>66133853
>>66133985
these are lil boosie quotes lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uFFF51uqk

I like him and his art but he's just making this shit up on the spot
>>
>>66133853
Other than the last paragraph, how is any of that wrong? Do you actually think all the media and mega corporations are now all about gay pride out of the collective kindness of their hearts, and not because some sweaty fat men in a boardroom found out that it was economically beneficial?
>>
>>66135148

Some of it is genuine, some of it is for economical reasons. At least that's likely. You can't be certain about this sort of thing However, their objective isn't to make people gay.
>>
>fuck off man I did Latin
>>
File: beefheart.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
beefheart.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
v k /video-2996299_145843509

i dont know if i was surprised or not
>>
>>66136560
>"Ice Cream For Crow"

>Letterman: Yeah. What does that mean exactly, that title?

>"It has a lot to do with Reagan. I mean, he saddle-soaps his hair and tosses jelly beans through rope tricks. He's a bad actor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.