[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up mask my name is don but u can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159 KB, 300x300
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up mask my name is don but u can call me C4Pt41N B33fH34rT!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i made this, 2 entertain random ppl like me _… im 28 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 make music w/ my friend frank (were patrician if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite expression!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of fans here so give me lots of critical recognitions!!!!
ELLA GURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

fast and bulbous,

C4Pt41N B33fH34rT
>>
File: patton.jpg (47 KB, 960x710) Image search: [Google]
patton.jpg
47 KB, 960x710
>>
File: 1447787068970.jpg (41 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1447787068970.jpg
41 KB, 360x360
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
the last time i jacked off my dick started excreting some greenish substance that wouldn't come off at first it was really pasty and clumpy but after awhile it started to harden even worse it started to expand and my foreskin started to really fucking hurt after a while so i rushed off in my car to the emergency room without telling anyone why long story short i crashed into a police car and was arrested and i had to explain to them everything that had just happened meanwhile i started to feel my fucking foreskin get crushed under the weight of the green substance that was growing from both the head and on the top of my shaft at first they wouldn't believe me but after a while the pain on my face was so visible that they just had to send me in at some point i went unconscious and when i woke up i saw the doctor carrying my now gargantuan green penis in his right hand and a bloody knife in his left and this fucker just looked at me and said "i guess this is why you shouldn't get too cocky" and he dropped it in a large plastic bag
>>
>>66035140
Are you saying that because I don;t like rusted swing sets playing in my music that I don;t even deserve to listen to music? How fucking useless are you? Do you just sit around and listen to music all day, judging people who respectfully say they don;t like one song you offered them? I bet you think of yourself as an artist, listening to all of your rusty swings and random moaning in your """Music""". And using the argument "Everyone else on this board listens to it, so you should to" and calling it "Normal" doesn't do anything for your """argument""". How fucking idiotic do you have to be to try to defend rusty hinge sounds as "music"? Are you that delusional? Fucking drink bleach, I can't believe that you are being serious. This is almost as bad as the /v/ hive mind.
>>
File: Frank-Zappa.jpg (64 KB, 526x700) Image search: [Google]
Frank-Zappa.jpg
64 KB, 526x700
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is frank but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF j4zz RaWk!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 38 years old (im immature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 listen 2 Spike Jones w/ my wife (im str8 if u dont like it deal w/it) hes our favorite musician!!! bcuz hes SOOOO random!!!! i named my daughter m00n unit XD shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
YELLOW SNOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF j4zz RaWk

nah but seriously i love zappa
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.