[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465843183128.png (90 KB, 419x626) Image search: [Google]
1465843183128.png
90 KB, 419x626
>Broke Up With My GF
Need some stories of relationships for the feels happy or sad. Music too
>>
>>66017862
it's really crazy how time really does heal all wounds. emotional shit always just sucks in the beginning while ur brain is flipping it's shit trying to process everything. rn im listening to Emperor tomato ketchup by stereo lab xDDDD
>>
>>66017862
Ok anon since you asked for a story

My ex begged me to meet him on the rooftops of a shopping centre yesterday, begged me to bring food and the only reason he managed to get me to come out and see him was by convincing me that he wanted to give things another shot. I get there and he pours a can of tuna all over the carpark and goes "this is our friendship!" And I pretty much was done. Got up to leave, disappointed in him and his pathetic personality, then he runs over to a bag of chocolates I brought and tries to run off with them. Then he comes back after seeing I didn't chase after him and goes "it was just a JOOOooOoOke" like a complete autist. At this point I was more than finished but he wanted to sit and talk with me for an hour but had nothing to say, except he kept screaming "IM NOT SUCKING YOUR DICK!!! YOURE NOT SUCKING MINE!!!!!" it was the most cringe experience of my life, oh and he kept saying he wanted to end things dramatically by both of us walking different directions like in a movie. It was terrible. At one point his new best friend or boyfriend or whoever showed up and gave him his phone, and he didn't realise I knew the guy, so I purposely said "who's that?" And he was like "oh just some faggot.
>>
>>66017862
Here OP, try this on for size
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU5Zsq_Qwvc&list=PLBcg0S7S0RBHaV7IAY6aBFwoARTYPrR3-&index=3&ab_channel=kolibet
>>
>>66018249
part 2

I don't know him man I don't know, he just catches my bus or something" and I was like "Lol that's the type of people you associate with now? Wow" and he kept denying that he knew the guy. Also on my way home from this crazy ordeal he kept sending me messages calling me "God of cancer" and a tumor and stuff, honestly I'm at the point where all the amazing memories I made with this guy don't mean shit to me anymore, he's very very mentally ill and unstable as far as I can see, and I've given him countless chances over the past 3 months. He gets up and leaves out of the blue and expects me to chase him and when I don't he just uses fake accounts to abuse me until he can get in a position to talk to me again so he can beg for another shot, just so he can fuck up like this. Relationships are meant to be fun man, and this was fun until he started showing me the exact reason why no one who's ever met him wants anything to do with him. It's fucking sad. Even now I'd give him all the chances in the world but I can't keep hurting myself trying to make him happy. He always reverses the situations and makes it feel like it's him giving me chances, or he'll refer to me as being mentally ill or fucked up and I sat there as he was abusing me yesterday and I realised that this is a completely fucked up, exhausting situation that I want no part of
There u go
>>
>>66018272
Thankyou anon, I can relate in a way somewhat. Hope you find a better dude.
>>
Dated ex for 4 years, I had plans to propose to her last weekend. She left me in February, didn't really give me a reason why.
The other night at the club one of her friends wanted to dance, another friend saw it and told her, so my ex texted me while drunk and told me to stay away from her friends. Also told me she cheated on me for 6 months, never cared about me and never loved me like she said she did. She is now telling everyone she knows about how insane I am.

Hopefully people will recognize how faithful and invested I was into that relationship and also take into consideration that she has gotten 2 DWI's and contracted herpes while cheating on me in the past year. I think the only good thing that came of that relationship is that I somehow don't have herpes and she does.
>>
File: gnfpwlbn.jpg (6 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
gnfpwlbn.jpg
6 KB, 220x220
I get ya
>>
Was with a girl for about 3 years.
She was very anti social, and I got depressed and made things hard for us.

I was on the upswing, working, staying a few hours from her. Gave her my car to use while she worked.

Ready to move back in with her after the summer. Had an uneasy feeling the whole weekend before I went back up to live with her at our apartment.

Got there and was motivated for some reason to look under the trash bag and found a used condom.

Never thought about her cheating on me until I had that feeling.

Broke up with her that day and moved to a new place. Got depressed again, drank heavily. Listened to a lot of bmsr, tobacco, stuff like that that was on the radio.

I still have some albums in the car but I don't listen to them because it reminds me of how shitty I lived then.

It's been about 7 years since then and I've been going steady with another gal for quite a while now.

Don't think about the ex or that time anymore really. Some friends of mine worked with her for a while and told me how batshit crazy she was.

Guess you don't see it until you're out of it and have perspective.
>>
Radiohead's new album A Moon Shaped Pool
It's likely that it was largely based off of Thom's exwife whom he broke up with in 2015.

I also suggest Ween's Quebec, it's got that light heartedness of ween but if you look past that you can see its a truly heart breaking album that Gener made when he went through a divorce.

Also Kanye's 808s and Heartbreak, it gets shit on a lot but it's really emotional.
>>
why are these kinds of threads allowed
>>
>>66020366
Cause your mom sucks cock to feed you
>>
>>66018440
I'm not gonna lie though the only reason I stuck around is cause our friendship had some good memories and bc he always wanted to fuck, and I was down for some sexual stuff and fun too, just not a relationship with a crazy guy desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.