[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /mu/ I heard you went to court today for a speeding ticket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 1000x1000
So /mu/ I heard you went to court today for a speeding ticket? Could you tell us about that?
>>
YEAH, UH, I WOULDN'T MIND TELLING YOU THAT STORY

I UH, I WENT TO COURT TODAY FOR A SPEEDING TICKET

AND I TOLD THE JUDGE

AUUUUHHHMMMM

LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING
>>
THE CAR WAS ON FIRE
>>
:Well the fever is basically whatever ails you or oppresses you, it could be anything. In my case it’s my neurosis, my depression, but I don’t want to be limited to that. It’s certainly different for different people. It’s whatever keeps you up at night

Radio: I see

: And then the mirror is like, as you might have guessed, self-examination or reflection or whatever form. This could be vanity or self-loathing. I don’t know, I’m guilty of both

Radio: That’s interesting. How about the scale?

: The scale is essentially our attempt to solve our problems quantitatively through logic or rationalization. In my opinion it’s often fruitless, but always, well, not always. And the clocks and calendars, etcetera, its just time, our little measurements. It’s like, it’s always chasing after us

Radio: It is, it is. How about this Arienette, how does she fit in to all of this?

: I’d prefer not talk about it, in case she’s listening

Radio: Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize she was a real person

: She’s not, but I made her up

Radio: Oh, so she’s not real?

: Just as real as you or I

Radio: I don’t think I understand

: Neither do I, but after I grow up I will. I mean, you know what, a lot of things are really unclear for me right now

Radio: That’s interesting. Now you mentioned your depression

: No I didn’t
>>
hhehehehe.. Hello? =ahem- HELLO?! There will be an- whaaaaah hehehehe oh shit, again.. k
Hello? HELLO?! There will be a meeting of the action comity in FIIIVE MINUTES! The name of this song is MORE ACTION! The name of this song is LESS TEARS! The name of this song is ONE TWO THREE FOUR!!
>>
Ok? You get him? You see him? With his arms outstr-with his arms outstretched? Hang on, HANG ON! With his arms outstretched, with his arms outstretched?
>>
THAT'S ACCURATE
>>
Welcome to Arco AM PM Mini Market. We would like to advice our costumers that any individuals who offers to pump gas, wash windows, or selling products is not employed by or associated with this facility. We discourage any contact with these individuals and ask that you report any problems. The uniform personnel is by/ Thank you for shopping at Arco AM PM, and have a great day.
>>
MOTHERS CLUTCHING BEBBIES
>>
>>60477797
This song this song this song is called This song okay, this song is called Justice Is, Justice Is Might, okay it's about

It's about, it's about sonic life It's about, it's about sonic life It's about sonic life that's right
>>
WHAT'LL WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITH THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>60477712
AND YOU LISTEN AND YOU LISTEN GOOD

I'M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY

I DON'T REPEAT MYSELF FOR NOBODY

I'M HERE TO PAY A SPEEDING TICKET, NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUR LECTURES AND HEAR YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH FOR AN HOUR
>>
>>60477865
Shoot
>>
YOU THINK YOU'RE GOD CAUSE YOU CAN PUT PEOPLE UP THE RIVER FOR 40 YEARS WELL YOU'RE NOT!

And I left it at that.
>>
allahu akbar lmao
>>
>>60477723
lel
>>
This is the Best GY!BE thread
>>
IT TAKES A MINUTE DETAIL

IT TAKES A HOLY LIFE

IT TAKES EMOTIONS

IT TAKES DEDICATION

IT TAKES DEDICATION

IT TAKES A DEATH!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.