[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I miss John Maus : (
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466491222051.jpg (68 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1466491222051.jpg
68 KB, 500x327
Guys, I miss John Maus : (
>>
>>65903705
How you feel about his ramblings about pop music?
>>
File: Untitled.png (995 KB, 795x801) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
995 KB, 795x801
>>65903705
reeee john you're late
>>
>>65903715
>'The bottom line is that I am stupid... I am imbecelic and ignorant. Any reeeal thinker wouldn't even think twice about wiping their ass with these boring, american, 20 something, retarded ideas. So here it is you guttless paltroons. You wailing sacks... Pop music and all her bastard grandchildren suck... They are terrible... They are banalities... BANALITIES... Can I ever stress it enough... Ever... Ever... Ever... Ever.. I'm not crashing anyones party, I'm fucking retarded. RETARDED. Do you read me asshole, RETARDED... But not as retarded as fucking hip-hop... Oooohhhh, and thats just the start... Two minutes... No. No. No. precisely five minutes or so of exposure (like radiation exposure, only WORSE) sickens me beyond my comprehension to speak...

I would say he's spot on
>>
>>65903750
W E W
>>
>>65903705
same
maybe he's waiting until after the elections
>>
>>65903765
>. IT sickens me so unbelievably much I want to scrape at my eyes and genitals... ME. ME. ME. I don't give a fuck about you asshole. I don't want to come to your party and I don't care what bands you like either (All Night Radio, The Like, Siouxsie &The Banshees, The Cure, Joy Division, [fucking "Joy Division", everyone likes "Joy Division," why don't you get a fucking sign that says I"'m a mindlesss, mindless pea-brained fuck!" instead of liking Joy Division, it would accomplish the same thing.

> Are you mindless fucks so dizzied and worn down by the blah, bland, bromidic, clichéd, common, conventional, corn, corn-fed, cornball, corny, dull, everyday, flat, hackneyed, ho-hum, hokey, hokum, humdrum, insipid, no place, nothing, nowhere, old hat, ordinary, pablum, pedestrian, platitudinous, square, stale, stereotyped, stock, stupid, tired, tripe, trite, unimaginative, unoriginal, vapid, watery, wishy-washy nonsense which is popular music that it doesn't nauseate you?? Think aboutClassic Rock radio stations, I mean, I understand anybody whose probably reading this identifies with the list of (primarly) pseudo individual garbage above, and at best, perhaps "Ironically" likes Queen or Tom Petty or something like that... Those stations make me sick when I hear them... SICK... The same tired songs over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQkonfhHvLk

look at this interview. He was about to spill out the secrets and the universal message of pop then they just stopped him.
>>
>>65904201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMfKacI9AY

love watching john's interviews. if anything those shitty ted talks needs to fly him in and let him ramble and spread some knowledge
>>
>>65904239
>A John Maus TEDTalk

it will be 8 hours long and have 50 miles of worth of nervous pacing around
>>
Fav releases by him? The rare stuff compilation is pretty neat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.