[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck /mu/, do you have any music that will make me think, "yeah,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
fuck /mu/, do you have any music that will make me think, "yeah, I'll fall in love one day, the crippling loneliness will go away, this is only temporary."
>>
I've long given up on any hope of a relationship, and found myself much happier for it. I just think of all the books I could be reading, music I could be listening to, and movies I could be watching instead of wasting my time pursuing ultimately meaningless relationships. I'm a kissless virgin, and I don't care.

That doesn't mean it never gets to me, the world forcing down your throat the idea that relationships are a must to live a healthy lifestyle is a persistent fucker. What I listen to then is Clever Girl's - No Drum and Bass in the Jazz Room, as it makes me feel how falling in love must.
>>
1011010100101000 by Jonny 5 + Yak does wonders for me. The loneliness comes often enough; I know every damn word.
>>
pet sounds
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUG-9jZD-g
>>
File: Iggy_Pop_-_The_Idiot.png (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Iggy_Pop_-_The_Idiot.png
51 KB, 300x300
>>65721606
>>
>>65721606
Since I Left You

Anything by Tim Maia

Jacques Dutronc

Look, I know this is cliché, but it starts with YOU. I used to be a depressive fuck but I tried to force myself to be happy by blasting cheery music , fake smiling and forcing myself into social situations and I improved tenfold. Girlfriend, active social life and a new look on life .

Start by switching your listening habits from less ominous and heavy music. Then, find a hobby or something productive to occupy hours. Basic workouts is what did it for me.

Then, you should feel a noticeable change by this point. Begin cutting electronics time as this causes tendencies to binge and waste hours that could be spent doing something better .

Put yourself out there by starting basic conversations with strangers. Think about what you say, but as you feel better, begin going off the cuff and feel confident.
>>
>>65722138
spotted the attractive person
>>
File: homepage_large.0fe7ff11.jpg (68 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.0fe7ff11.jpg
68 KB, 319x319
>>65721606
Vauxhall And I
>>
>>65722219
good shit
>>
File: beachhouse-depressioncherry-900.jpg (704 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
beachhouse-depressioncherry-900.jpg
704 KB, 900x900
>theres a place I want to take you
>where the unknow will sorround you
>there is no right time
>pic related

breaks My heart Man

>>67522208
lighten up squirt
youll find someone someday
just lighten up
>>
Queen Is Dead makes me want to get a gf
>>
>>65722138
hey this is actually pretty nice
some good advice from the place i'd never expect to hear some
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.