[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post albums you relate to heavily I'll start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Tame_Impala_Lonerism_Cover.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Tame_Impala_Lonerism_Cover.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
Post albums you relate to heavily

I'll start
>>
>>65621478
Underaged
>>
Tame Impala is hands down the best band in the world right now. They are not pretty good, they are pretty incredible. But more than just how good they are, They represent the first ripple in a massive change that we are about to go through musically as well as culturally. I think that over the course of the next 10 years we are going to see a sort of mini-renaissance similar to what we saw in the late 50s-60s post war. With pot and gay marriage soon to be legal federally its gonna be a whole new world. 2012 end of the world isn't the end of human life, its the end of one way of thinking and the start of another. Pot...cash...crop...money! As someone already said here on reddit, The united states will be the only country in the world were pot is legal federally. We are gonna have jobs again, and money to burn. Money to spend on art and music. In a sense, a need will be created for GOOD art and music. Not something that is coldy manufactured by hitmakers. Tame Impala is leading the charge! They are proving that people CAN tell the difference between real and manufactured music! Im not saying Tame Impala are the next Beatles but they are making enough waves to make change. Moral of story, Tame Impala Rocks!!!! They (kevin park) are making real beautiful music that only happens when a talented person commits a lot of time to something that they are passonate about. Tame Impala is a real life "bedroom" band, they way it is meant to be .
>>
>>65621526
>>65621538
>hating on tame impala

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: me irl.jpg (12 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
12 KB, 325x325
>>
>>65621478
fuck off
>>
>>
>>65621538
nice pasta
>>
File: epic meme.jpg (227 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
epic meme.jpg
227 KB, 700x700
>>
File: loopfinding.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
loopfinding.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records

Jan Jelinek

I hope I own this on vinyl one day.
>>
File: Get in faggot.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Get in faggot.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
>>65622531
I've started something beautiful.
>>
>>65621582
>listens tumblrcore
>tells others to go to reddit
lel
>>
>>65621538
lol saved
>>
>>
>>65621538
lonerism is the best album of all time. if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, it would still be the best album of all time. If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, it would still be the best album of all time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.