[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beach Boy general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What's your favorite early Beach Boy era song?

Favorite bootleg?

Who is the cutest Beach Boy?
>>
Daily reminder Mike Love is a cold, hardened narcissist.
>>
>>65473289
>Little Deuce Coupe
>I don't support that
>Mike Love
>>
>>65473289
i've never heard a Beach Boys album but i'll rate the members starting from the top left

6.2/10
probably a bit fat and watches dumb youtube channels where adults play video games

6.7/10
physically attractive bottom twink whose personality is terrible and who speaks like black women after watching five episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race

7/10
the lighting makes it hard to tell how badly this guy is balding but his face is easily the best

4.7/10
he's probably one of the nicest members but he looks awful

6.8/10
probably on the autistic spectrum, talks to you about his nerd obsessions during dates but is actually a nice boy
>>
I think Surfin' USA is really underrated. It was obviously a rushed job but it showed that the band didn't have only vocal melodies going for it and delivered some fun surf rock instrumentals.
>>
>>65473455
Exactly. I LOVE Farmer's Daughter and Lana and Finders Keepers.
>>
>>65473455
Surfin USA is still one of the funnest songs from the 60s. Just makes ya wanna TWIST
>>
Daily reminder there is nothing psychadelic about Pet Sounds
>>
>>65473360
HEY NOW
>>
Is their story as interesting as the Beatles? I loved learning about the beatles , woudl I enjoy learning about the beach boys?
>>
>>65474066
Get ready for a crazy ride involving Charles manson, drugs, schizophrenia, etc
>>
I'm Waiting for The Day is the greatest song ever made
>>
>>65474066
Beach Boys have the deepest lore. Working class family with a legit genius brother. story of child abuse, dysfunction, talent, genius. the american dream, drugs, insanity, fame, redemption....

unfortunately not a lot of biographies are trustworthy
>>
>you will never start a boy band and transition into a musical genius

Just imagine if Fallout Boy transitioned to become one of hte most incredible bands of all time. IMagine that. My Chemical Romance tried to do it with Black Parade and it backfired lel
>>
>>65473289
Surfer Girl is GOAT
>>
>>65473289
>In My Room
>I only have one, it's some live album. It's ok, it's got them covering the Monster Mash
>Dennis

Any reccs for good bootlegs?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.