[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for underground female singer-songwriters like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I'm looking for underground female singer-songwriters like Jasmine Rodgers. Any language is good, small countries prefered, and preferentially born is the latest months of the year.
>>
>>65449771
>and preferentially born is the latest months of the year.

why
>>
File: Untitled 3.png (10 KB, 495x221) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 3.png
10 KB, 495x221
>>65449806
Due to the year requirement to enroll in school, people born in January and born in December are generally put in the same classroom. In the first years of school the social, intelectual and physical development of the people born earlier is noticeably ahead, and this has a huge consequence in the development of the kids personality.

So, people born earlier will never touch the soul of someone born later, there simply isn't room for understanding.

So I want to be in touch with people from all over the world who had this similar state of development to better compreend our fate and role in the universe.
>>
>>65449771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSvyuLFwMs
>>
>>65450180
Not in my country, born in December? Too bad, you're still at that age.

Also I learned that those who are born in December tend to do poorly in school.
>>
>>65450180
wew
>>
https://orionrigeldommisse.bandcamp.com

she apparently even fits into your weirdass birthday requirement
>>
File: wew.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>65450180
>>
>>65450316
don't think this macro went unnoticed. Laughing so hard
>>
>>65450180
>pitty
>>
>>65452619
What's the fucking problem you fucking fucker?
>>
>>65450180
adorable
>>
>>65450316
kek
>>
>>65449771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDhx7oBqZWs
>>
+_+
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.