[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/ - Death Grips General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1464660769378.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464660769378.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>thoughts on more than the fairy
>discuss >>65291075
>>
>>65320033
meme
>>
>>65320053
here's a little reminder that summerfags, are, in fact, a big problem. and, during this year and the last, summerfags were/are present even before and after summer:

there's a small little community on instagram with "dank memers" and literally 14 y/o "/mu/tants" and there's this one guy who's 14, he's the biggest, most influential guy in the community, and people praise his "unique" music taste (death grips, animal collective, tyler the creator, radiohead, mac demarco, swans). the kid posts vaporwave memes, Anthony Fantano memes and death grips memes, and his comment sections are full of people who are probably younger than him, with mc ride profile pictures, and they comment either death grips lyrics in all caps or variations on Anthony Fantano's name (example: deathony gripstano) on every single one of his fucking posts. this kid is treated like a GOD, whatever music this guy likes, it starts trending in the community. often he will receive comments from people telling him that he has an "obscure" taste in music. he has a vinyl collection consisting ONLY of the /mu/core albums (lysf, itaots, tms, etc.). he posts on /mu/ regularly and has been doing so for almost 8 months. he can often be seen in last.fm threads. a lot of his followers also browse /mu/, often commenting shit on his page like "i'm posting this on /mu/ XDDDD"

take a look:
http://instagram.com/hippocrates.eh
http://last.fm/user/hippopcrates

this kid and his followers are all over this board. does it concern you? it should. and again, keep in mind that fuckers like this kid are not present exclusively during summer. these kids are contributing substantially to the downfall of the quality of this board, its content and its userbase.
>>
>>65320033
Fuck That Noise (feat. Merzbow) please.
>>
new song is awful as fuck death grips are done
>>
>>65320033
guess i should ask since it fostered a lot of discussion in the last thread: who would be the best feature for hex?
>>
>>65320433
what don't you like about it?
>>
>>65321456
David Bowie
>>
>>65321456
fred durst
>>
I don't care for it right now. I have to listen to it at least 7 more times before I garner any sort of liking for it.
>>
Anyone got any recommendations for music like Death Grips / Blackie? Not stuff like clipping, which is only really in the same subgenre because it's abrasive hip hop, and not gross-out rap like $uicideboy$.
>>
>>65322146
https://nahstuff.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>65322146
>>65322608
Here's a download for their stuff: https://mega.nz/#F!vpNyGRaK!yaSpCCWX9Q9vIXcnJHbA1g
>>
>>65320087
summer doesnt mean anything anymore, its 24/7 kids like that are on instagram and 4chan throughout the day at school, at home, out eating dinner with their family at olive garden

mobile posters are the downfall of all boards of 4chan
>>
help me beat my gay french friend's strawpoll pls
>>
>>65323153
forgot the link http://www.strawpoll.me/10366992
>>
>>65320433
Really? I thought the song was pretty good but it wasn't anything new.
>>
>>65320087
so you're saying he death grips became popular and well liked by /mu/ because of him?
>>
>>65320087
>Important !!fbWGrh3Gm9
kys
>>
>>65320033
this thing is dope, not a fan of Primus in general though. Still a great incorporation
>>
standard meh new dg
>>
>>65325999
>someone thinks like this
I will kill someone like you.
>>
>>65323162
the fuck is stupeflip
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.