[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what exactly is Annie Clark's "Cruel" music v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: stvincent.png (838 KB, 687x543) Image search: [Google]
stvincent.png
838 KB, 687x543
what exactly is Annie Clark's "Cruel" music video trying to convey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itt0rALeHE8
>>
>>65194322
probably something about subjugating women to traditional female roles in a family rather than letting them pursue their passions or careers
>>
Hey St Vincent. I'm sitting here sprung out watching shred the guitar meanwhile I just want to be shredding your asshole. I think you're sexy as hell. I've been stalking you since back when you were just an mp3 blogger meme, back in 2006. But I saw your potential, and here we are almost ten years later, rich and famous. And I'm just so proud. I see you wearing those black tights all the time underneath your skirts and shorts, and to me, that just make a nigga go buck wild. The locks of your hair curl to perfection. You got a slammin bod and my dick raise up like a scissor kick when you hit the high note. But all I wanna know is, can you shred on your guitar like that bent over? I like that you sing in two microphones, because then it's like there's two of you, and I always wished that God made two of you so that I could fuck you while you lick my ass. Your lips are sexy red and I want to rub the large space in between your eyes. I'm best friends with Grizzly Bear, and I just want all of us to be friends in Brooklyn, and maybe live in your house and sleep in your bed. And I hope that when you read this post, you fall in love with me, because when I turn my swagger on, no one got it like this, and I be in your mother fucking dreams tonight. Thank you for reading my post, St. Vincent. Thank you for your music. And I love you.
>>
>>65194984
Came here to post this
>>
>>65194984
9.3/10 Best New Pasta
>>
I want to fuck annie clark so fucking hard that the man that can take my dick off will be named rhe Arthur king.
>>
>>65194984
Stop stealing my shit
>>
>>65194322
>muh life of domesticity is literally oppressive
>muh women have such hard lives
>>
>>65194322
western feminism is so cringey

t. Israeli with Palestinian friends
>>
>>65195187
>>65195189
>>65194431
It's not even really a feminist message. It's just saying that if you aren't doing what a perfect wife should do you're punished for it. Same could go for a husband.

faggots
>>
>>65195226
post feet
>>
>>65195248
good post
>>
>>65195226
Thats basically feminism, aka gender roles

faggot
>>
New album when
>>
>>65195279
I thought feminism was all about destroying those things

im confused now
>>
>>65195300
It depends which branch of feminism but as mention by >>65195189, western feminism is cringey and stupid.
>>
>>65194984
There has to be a way to get her to see this
>>
>>65194984
This is so cringe inducing. The worst part is that you think it's funny.
>>
I'm tired of her artistic ability being diminished simply because she's a woman. If this were Bruno Mar's videos it would be called the greatest video of the 21st Century. Half of you here are probably men in your 30s living with your mom. You're the same guys who tries to pick up girls in a record store, and when they say no, you say to them "do you even know who they are, or are you just trying to be artsy?" Newsflash asshole, nobody wants your penis. Sit the fuck down before you start talking about others artistic abilities, when you can't even sing.
>>
>>65195470
>her artistic ability being diminished simply because she's a woman
>sings about 'gender stereotypes' and 'negativity of traditional roles" when you could be singing about something new and different

It seems to be she's just cashing in into the contemporary feminist crowd and holding back her talent herself.
>>
>>65195368
For the love christ no, Annie would be so fucking annoyed and grossed out. It was bad enough she saw a video of a dude cumming on top of the cover of Actor.
>>
>>65195509
proof she saw?
>>
>>65195509
This and probably file for harassment.
>>
>>65195509
Someone on /mu/ quoted her from somewhere basically saying why she never looks herself up on the internet because of cringey as fuck stuff she might find
>>
>>65195535
>>65195570
Yup, I think I remember this being said on a different Annie thread
>>
>>65195535
she said something about it
>>
https://twitter.com/st_vincent/status/696127161988546560
>>
>>65195368
I don't give a fuck that cunts like Lauren may hate us, just not Annie too.
>>
>>65195458
>cringe
helIo reddit
>>
>>65195458
Spotted the waifu fag
>>
>>65195509
That post isn't as bad as that, plus shes kinky as fuck so she'd probably just have a laugh
>>
>>65195333
There's a eastern one?
>>
>>65195937
Western feminism is diametrically opposed to post-colonial feminism in many ways
>>
>>65195619
>dumb cunt old hag mad that she and her manly gf cant afford their coke habit
>>
>>65195619
that awkward moment when Annie makes more money than anybody on this board, which is pretty much all guys.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.