[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ege.jpg (258 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
ege.jpg
258 KB, 1440x1440
Man... this is really good.
>>
Can Man
>>
>be me
>listen to pinch for the first time.
>literally cannot stop listening to it.
>must listen to it at least 10 times on repeat before going to the next song
>tell my friend that I have to show him this amazing song
>put it in
>he looks at me and says "I think your phone's audio is broken. It sounds like it's being scrambled."
>take a listen
>it's fine
>tell him it's supposed to sound like that
>"why would anyone want to listen to all those weird noises and his voice kept fading in and out"

I hate my friends.
>>
>he hasn't made it to the live bootlegs or Future Days or the box set yet

MY FRIEND
>>
>>65194191
It's between Ege Bamyasi and Future Days for me,
I think Bel Air just pushes FD ahead, only by a bit though
>>
>>65194446
>bootlegs or Future Days
sauce?
>>
Can Man
>>
>>65194614
They're both just as good 2bh but they have different moods.
I don't think they can really be compared as the styles of both are very different.
>>
nananananananananananananananananannananananannanananannananannananananananananannanananannanananananaanananananananannsnanaaannannananana
CAN MAN
>>
Can Man
>>
Yeah, now listen to Monter Movie, Soundtracks, Tago Mago, Future Days, Unlimited Edition, The Lost Tapes, The Peel Sessions and maybe Soon Over Babaluma.
>>
HEY YOU
>>
File: 1462382436399.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1462382436399.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
>>65194312
>Showing your friends your power level
>Expecting anyone other than people who give a shit to like Can on first listen
>>
>>65198389
Most of Can's stuff is accessible as hell. They were top 10 pop music in Germany at the time.
>>
>>65198746
>Germans
>normal people
>>
File: Invisiblelasagna.jpg (7 KB, 123x120) Image search: [Google]
Invisiblelasagna.jpg
7 KB, 123x120
>>65194191
>Listen to that album
>"wow, this is pretty good, I love the drums"
>get to Vitamin C
>recognize it from the intro of Inherent Vice, which is one of my favorite movies of the past few years
>the attached picture resembles my reaction at that moment
>>
>>65197157
>maybe Soon Over Babaluma
But it's wicked you mean definitely
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.