[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Kanye came out with this exact song, but in his voice and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1460653231393.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1460653231393.gif
2 MB, 696x478
If Kanye came out with this exact song, but in his voice and under his name, would /mu/ lose their shit over how amazing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVcJ6OQtyp8

How many artists do you know that are on-par with the greats, but are literally whos?
>>
>>65122931
This is not on par with any fucking thing Kanye. What the fuck makes you think that? This production is absolute shit. The only reason you're saying this is because of the over use of auto-tune. The mixing is awful for one, two, the vibe I get from the percussion set being used and the synths is that of some late 90s to early 2000s shitty mainstream electronic pop music a la Aqua or Kaskade. The lyrics are stupid as fuck too.

"I sound like Aaaaaakooooonnnn"

So no, people wouldn't lose their shit if Kanye released this, it would probably get panned, because it's a boring track that goes nowhere with an overuse of auto-tune and really no direction or flow. It is solely based around immense reverb and "muh nostalgia". Song just finished, and I feel nothing for it. This guy is garbage.
>>
>>65122931
Also, fuck these kids I swear to god they are ripping off James Ferraro's Bodyguard project. The aesthetic, the sound, every fucking thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonKMJh2yTc

Listen to something that actually does this style of music well. You know, pretty much the originator. It's so clear to me they are trying to emulate this style and they fail in every aspect.
>>
>>65123005
>I'm too young/emotionally shallow to get it

you could have made that post a lot shorter.

I'm assuming you don't even have synesthesia.
>>
>>65123032
ew what is that shit it's just sampled crap on loop
>>
>>65123043
>I'm too young/emotionally shallow to get it
Kid, I'm probably at least 6 years older than you.

See
>>65123032
and shut the fuck up about "Sad Boys". They're rip-offs and Ferraro does it a million times better. On Silica Gel, Cold, and 3:00 AM NYC HELL.

Seriously, the worst thing about Sad Boys is a lot of their production. Some of the arrangements aren't bad but whoever is mixing and mastering their stuff is GARBAGE.
>>
>>65123005
this guy seriously thinks that kanye is better than Aqua? holy fucking pleb jesus
>>
>>65123101
Whatever that Ferraro shit that was juts posted was so bad I couldn't even finish one song.
>>
>>65123076
What the fuck do you think Sad Boys shit is? At least Ferraro actually wrote all of the things you're hearing in these songs. These aren't just "samples".
>>
Holy fucking shit OP you are so pathetic you're samefagging so fucking hard. Are you sixteen? Can you not tell I can see there are only three people including myself in here? Damage control much?
>>
>>65122931
Easily the worst song I've heard all month, counting "Cut It". Stupid frog poster has shit taste, what a surprise.
>>
>>65123118
ultra pleb detected holy shit. i mean what do i expect though he likes bladee and yung lean
>>
>>65123043
>you don't even have synesthesia

Ok this is bait.
>>
>>65123342
i do have synesthesia and i saw a mess of shitty brown lumps.
>>
File: 1464061443429.png (102 KB, 359x353) Image search: [Google]
1464061443429.png
102 KB, 359x353
>>65123342
>people without synesthesia thinking they understand music

l e
e
p
i
c

I'm not even trolling. There are people (like me) who can feel other senses including pressure, taste, smell, and vision triggered by sound - You really honestly believe you know music like I do?

You're a blind guy staring at the David.
>>
File: turds.jpg (232 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
turds.jpg
232 KB, 768x1024
>>65123376
Nah, you're trolling. Even still, I literally see shitty brown colored lumps when I hear this. If I were to have made the artwork, it would have been this.
>>
>>65122931
it was a generic sounding track by someone who hasn't figured EQ out yet
>>
>>65122931
this is cancer
>>
File: WITNESS_ME.jpg (31 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS_ME.jpg
31 KB, 600x448
>>65123043
>calling anybody emotionally shallow after linking that shallow piece of shit
It's bad man I'm sorry
>>
>>65123135
Suicideyear makes his own music. You're thinking of vaporwave, a different meme entirely
>>
>>65122931
>How many artists do you know that are on-par with the greats, but are literally whos?

This guy barely makes music and randomly dropped pic related this year and it blew me away.

https://craigculberton.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>65122931
How can you understand anything he says with all that auto-tune and reverb?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.