[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Opinions?
>>
bumpin'
>>
bamp
>>
File: ovi.jpg (408 KB, 1416x1500) Image search: [Google]
ovi.jpg
408 KB, 1416x1500
Die Antwoord is like music for edgy rebellious teens that want to be different but consider other degenerate genres like DSBM and fucking funeral doom and goregrind too "scary" so they settle with some faux hip hop trance shit by a couple of autistic Africans who pretend to be something theyre not. Die Antwoord fans praise it with their blue hair and Johnny Ramone Hot Topic t shirts and ripped jeans like they are some unique shit in the hip hop scene or whatever when in reality it is just the same stupid "drugged up" and "overly sexual" shit they claim to hate, only sung by some dummies with pale skin and a bunch of gay tattoos.

Z E F
E
F
>>
>>65105963
I think you nailed it
>>
>>65105535
HA
>>
Dazed and Confused is a serious worst song of the year contender.

>DUDE lol lets make a song about weed and have some gay reggae influence shit

The same people that that smoke 4 times a day and have a poster of Bob Marley "Legend" in their room and claim they love reggae. But when you ask them what their favorite reggae albums are or whatever, they can't name shit other than maybe a couple Marley albums.

FUCK IM PISSED
>>
>>65105535
i wish they still made good music. watkin definitely has the lyrical capability to put out another fantastic kill but now they're too worried about appealing to the masses
>>
>>65106139
legend being released was the real cancer
>>
>>65106603
That's the truth.
>>
>>65106333
isn't the thing that he's going to put out two more die antwoord albums, then go on to doing something else?
>>
>>65105963
>>65106139
You do realize it's all """performance art""" and not serious, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pecHKtUXPy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yms20yzfLA

>>65106985
Yup. Just like they did projects in the past, as I linked above.
>>
>>65106333
>too worried about appealing to the masses
nah, they just didn't expect the popularity and are going along with it - until their next project of sorts.

old albums ($O$, even Ten$ion) are much better than new work though
>>
Yolandi sex tape when?
>>
>>65108148
>he hasn't seen the yolandi sex tape
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.