[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fucking throw something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: jfsaosfhjo.png (19 KB, 457x252) Image search: [Google]
jfsaosfhjo.png
19 KB, 457x252
I want to fucking throw something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-17-30-22.png (164 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-17-30-22.png
164 KB, 800x1280
not how it shows for me
>>
>>65060157
Here OP, I got a song for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY
>>
File: 1461465737057.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1461465737057.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>65060157
>Me and my friend are sharing songs we enjoy
>After a few minutes, he say he wants to show me something
>"You know simon & garfunkel, right Anon?"
>"Yeah, they're pretty good"
>"Well there's this cover this band did of "The Sound of Silence". You may have heard of them, they're called Disturbed.
>pic related
>I had to listen to the entire song
>>
>>65060188

So then googles retarded algorithm thinks that the one I would want based on my searches.

I guess I should start searching in incognito mode, then, since my google searches apparently reek of pleb.
>>
>>65060157
Nah it was a decent cover
>>
>>65060621
>apparently
>>
>>65060157
you know once you get over the fact that its disturbed and that garfunkel is spiraling around in his grave at the speed of light its a pretty good song
>>
>>65060646

It wasn't...horrible. It was an all right performance as far as song performances in general go. It was just really one-note and failed to capture the meaning of the song hard.

>>65060724

Spelling error. Sue me.
>>
>>65060157
>I'm 16 and my taste is fucking superior

Not everything is made for you and your epic patrician tastes you fucking faggot
>>
>>65060621
Incog mode doesn't matter, it would just start delivering content based on that. I've used a ton of different tricks, browsers, extensions etc. Google still knows it's me. Think it's based more on IP these days.
>>
>>65060848
>Spelling error. Sue me.

→→→→JOKE
HEAD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.