ITT: scary musicians
Thoughts on their new album?
Surprisingly their best since By The Way
Name a better song
Why the hell are they so well-known on /mu/ now? Seems like a lot of shitkids heard about le funny wanking jap man and are name-dropping The Gerogerigegege every chance they get. I don't mean to sound like I think popular is bad, but all these people pretending to appreciate their music and sharing it thinking that will make them "cool" is infuriating.
It all seems a little less magical to me now.
pic is my Live Greatest Hits CD.
Gero's always been well-known here, people simply weren't talking about them much before because of their long period of inactivity
is that a pre-owned CD or did you put the obi in that ziploc bag yourself
God damn. they actually did it. They actually topped the seer. this might be the album of the decade
What does /mu/ think of remastering albums?
Is innovation necessary?
I believe that we can all agree that Annie is better than shitty Grimes musically
No. Annie is about the same as Grimes. They're both brilliant: Annie at indie rock and Grimes at electropop.
Grimes is criminally underrated on /mu/. Shame that you don't see how great she is.
Name an album with better mastering than this
What do you think about img related?
This song is bad. She says "work" too much! She's retarded!
make wild judgements on a person based on their chart
HERE'S WHAT'S LEFT TO CLAIM:
11. New Introductory Lectures on the System of Transcendental Qabala
14. Don't Ask Us About Hyperconnecticut Because We Will Tell You About It
15. Hypermassachusetts Ain't Got Nuthin on Us
16. connecticut your dick off
17. hyperconnecticut doesn't allow spoon memes (and hyperconnecticut is a very unfunny meme tbqh)
19. It absolutely isn't you cancerbath
21. thank you, i have posted so many titles in this thread i feel unhealthy
22. hyper(connecticut)realistic pillow
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.