What are some more albums with this kind of aesthetic? Visually, musically, or both will do.
This is so vague, but I guess if you like candy claws, this is similarly consistent with its artwork
>listening to artists that get less than 500k views on youtube
Why do you all do this to yourself? Is it vanity?
Yo these niggas wrote a song about a fuckin cartoon duck from looney toons. Why do people take them seriously?
>he disregards video game music as if it's any different from 'regular' music
what is your desert island band?
What is the best song on this album and why is it Life in Drag?
>implying this disjointed mess is more than a light 6
Best running/workout songs, go!
T-rex - Scenescof Dynasty
this is a pretty lazy suggestion, but I usually just put on a Death Grips album like Bottomless Pit if I run with my iPod. it's heavy and fast, and gets my soul in the mood to punish my body through exercise
Could Jazz Punk be the next big underground thing?
Here's my thinking:
* dumb, spiky, thuggish punk purism is dead
* the punk scene seems split between midwest eom-influenced pop punk and noisy post-hardcore
* jazz-influenced punk subgenres are popping up in the indie world and succeeding, like math rock (Big Ups) and no wave (Iceage, EMA)
* passionless, noodling jazz has damaged jazz's reputation, calling for a reemergence of passionate post-bop-style music to inject the jazz scene with new life
* both jazz and punk are centered in the same New...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
i'll just leave this here. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f4YwNIrK6Hw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>share leaked music
>hoard properly distributed music
God why are KTT such fags?
the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde
are these guys the saviors of music?
Rec me music as comfy as this
If you could only listen to one album for each month of the year, what would they be?