- Songs are way too bland
- The vocals are average... And their clothes are elementary school style
- There are so many useless members
- I saw them on Weekly Idol and their coordi is doing a terrible job. Elementary school styling that kills face and body.
- I wonder what Apink will do next
- I think Apink did everything they could with an innocent concept. Remember was the limit. There's no more innocent concept they can do.
- They did every SES concept
- I don't...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
ITT: music fetishes
>when a trumpet/sax comes in
we love plastic manfaced apes here
Is there actually any good k-pop or is it all just softcore porn for neckbearded virgins like pic related?
I don't want to enter those disgusting threads, so I'm asking /mu/ about this instead.
Is there any k-pop that is actually worth listening to?
Perfect formation for a band
You don't need more
Prove me wrong
ITT: If your birthday is called listen to the album posted
Someone better fucking call my birthday, I've never seen it here before
What the hell is the point of Yum-Yab Killers? It's not even inherently bad, but what's the point of recording it live? And even if it wasn't live, it still wouldn't mesh well with the sound of the rest of the record.
Post your dream genre that will never be exist
>tfw you have no idea what any of the songs on the Billboard Top 40 even sound like
I always knew p4k was not worth caring about seriously but this is the first time in 8 years on /mu/ that I'm actually triggered
I can't bring myself to do post irony anymore, I'm out. I hope you all make it someday but fuck this, it isn't for me. I'm not cut out for new post-irony sincerity of this level
Peace and good luck
itt: artists you dont really like, but keep trying to get into because everyone talks about how good they are
>godspeed you! black emperor