ITT: overrated albums that came and went
Name a better album
Post your personal 10/10s here. Recommend, rate, hate, etc.
60s psychedelic pop? how about 90s psychedelic pop?
Do you still have your middle school mp3 player, /mu/? I do.
Shuffle and post the first 10. Let's see if your taste still holds up.
1. The Beatles - Let it Be
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Hump De Bump
3. Outkast - Hey Ya
4. The Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
5. Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven
6. Radiohead - Creep
7. Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
8. Gym Class Heroes - Shoot Down the Stars
9. Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy
10. T-Pain - I'm in Love With a Stripper
I listened to music on my 3DS... somehow.
1. skrillex - rock n roll (will take you to the mountain)
2. eptic & habstrakt - ninja challenge
3. gemini - fire inside
4. justice - D.A.N.C.E
5. daft punk - rollin' and scratchin'
6. skrillex - my name is skrillex
7. deadmau5 - right this second
8. deadmau5 - sofi needs a ladder
9. pendulum - different
10. justice - dvno
What music should I drop acid to mu?
New Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album, friendos
Recommend any good stuff similar to Tame Impala or Temples?
fashionable music only
neckbeards and fedoras are not allowed
~the moon lay hidden beneath blah blah blah
They sound so fucking good /mu/.
'Matador head of sales Rusty Clarke revealed to the A.V. Club that the debacle cost the label more than $50,000, with costs expected to rise. “It could look even more grim, because this is also a worldwide release,” Clarke told the A.V. Club. “It’s a substantial cost.” Clarke also said it was the first time the label had been forced to recall a record from retail, and called it "an unprecedented situation."
Car Seat Headrest's Will Toledo was also interviewed for the story. “For the label, this was a nightmare situation,” he said. “People...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Did it really deserve it?
It's very middle of the road. Way too many unless / nothing features that drown out otherwise charming nuances in the production stems and prolong the runtime past its welcome.
The mix is dogshit.
This album is fantastic. Have you listened to it yet /mu/?
How does he have any skin left on his body?
Will the normies care when he dies?
How far do you think could he have gone if he had any talent in song-writing?