[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous freelance writefag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 18
File: image.png (336 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
336 KB, 1242x2208
I summon thee to finish this god damn story you wrote yesterday. The thread died, we were the only two posters, I screen capped everything and I need to know how this ends.
>>
>>27405479
Nigga he already finished this shit like a few hours ago. The thread should still be up.
>>
>>27405558
Fuckin gone man. God damnit.
>>
>>27405558
You's a liar, since I'm the writefag. Let's do this.

>The pair of Alicorns set off into the woods, their pace a bit slower than average due to the thick foliage.
>The silence is somewhat tense, but eventually Twilight summons the courage to speak.
>"So, Princess...when was the last time you actually took a day off?"
>Celesta stares ahead, taking a deep breath.
>"When I banished Luna to the moon."
>Twilight blinks for a moment, awed by the statement.
>1000 years with no break, and the only reminder of the last time was the saddest day of her life.
>"Oh."
>They continue for some time, eventually reaching the little clearing where Zecora's hut sits alone.
>A few quick knocks on the door cause it to swing open, but there are no occupants.
>"Huh, that's odd. She's usually here this time of day."
>Twilight steps inside, looking in the back room before heading back outside, where Celestia is observing the ground.
>"Twilight, take a look at this."
>The smaller pony looks at the same spot as the Princess, seeing a dual set of hoofprints.
>"Is there anywhere she might have gone?"
>Twilight thinks for a moment, pressing a hoof to her chin.
>"Well, these hoofprints seem to head to the bog. I guess she might be gathering ingredients there."
>Celestia sighs, following the prints.
>"Let's get moving, then. I imagine there'll be no shortage of interesting things in the bog."
>Twilight couldn't make out the strange tone in her teacher's voice, but it was something that she'd never heard from Celestia before.
>Then it hit her.
>It was sarcasm, a biting sarcastic tone.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 736x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 736x774
>>27405665
MOAR!!!!!!!
>>
>>27405665
>They reach the bog with no major incident, but soon they see the source of the issue.
>Both Zecora and Fluttershy are attempting to catch a group of frogs, newts, and other amphibians that have scattered themselves across the bog, with little success.
>The two Alicorns watch this spectacle for a moment until, in an especially vigorous dive, Fluttershy splashes a dollop of mud directly onto Celestia's chest.
>With a single spark of her horn, Celestia freezes the animals, the ponies, and even the bubbles in the mud that are partway through popping.
>One more spark of magic, and the animals are arranged in a neat order beside her, and Fluttershy and Zecora are placed in front of her.
>The grip of magic is released from them immediately, and they both bow in reverence.
>Celestia places a hoof under Fluttershy's chin, lifting her eyes to the Princess's, and gestures toward the animals.
>With a quick motion, Fluttershy rushes over to grab them all in one arm, lifting off and out of the woods as quickly as she can.
>Zecora straightens up as Celestia wipes the mud from her coat.
>"Yes, our Princess of the Sun? Apologies, I know mudstains are no fun."
>"While that's true, I believe that Twilight had a concoction she was going to speak with you about?"
>Twilight steps forward, nodding.
>"Right. Zecora, do you have anything for fatigue, or perhaps some sort of pick-me-up?"
>The zebra thinks for a moment, nodding lightly.
>"Perhaps, a brew that is quite pleasant to the mouth. Unfortunately, the pods to make it lie far to the south. All for fatigue that I can suggest, is for our ruler to get a bit of rest."
>Twilight's neck seemed to shrink as she turned to Celestia, who's eyes were closed and her mouth scrunched up in scarcely contained frustration.
>"Oh. Well, in that case...would you like to head back to Ponyville, Princess?"
>"Yes. Let's go."
>>
>>27405853
Nice characterization of Zecora. I feel uneasy with the way celestia is acting. Harsh and aloof.
>>
>>27405881
The reason that she's acting in this fashion is because I'm actually trying to do this in episode form. That, and can you imagine preforming the most difficult magic in your world, literally day in and day out with no breaks for a millennium? I'd get a little bit pissy too.

But yeah, there's a moral to all of this, and if you're feeling uneasy, than I'm doing this right.
>>
File: image.png (324 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
324 KB, 320x480
>>27405938
It's cool that you're doing his man. I've had a shitty couple days and your willingness to write quality OC for next to no audience is admirable. Here have a cute Fluttershy wallpaper
>>
>>27405853
>They elect to fly back to town, the uneasy silence making itself evident again after a few moments in the air.
>Luckily, it doesn't last as long this time, as a blue blur comes crashing past them, barreling through a mass of clouds just behind them.
>The blur stops, revealing itself to be none other than Rainbow Dash.
>Twilight hovers backward a few inches just out of Celestia's field of vision and begins gesturing furiously, trying to get Dash's attention.
>"PRINCESS!"
>Without noticing Twilight, Rainbow Dash bows in midair, eliciting a mild sigh from Celestia.
>"Sorry, didn't mean to barge in like that. I was just clearing the clouds really quick so that...um...you know, the whole world could-"
>Twilight's gesturing intensifies, becoming nearly insane, catching Rainbow's attention in the worst way.
>"Um...you okay, Twilight?"
>Celestia turns quickly, leaving Twilight just enough time to fake a candid pose.
>"Aaaanyway, I was just making sure that the whole world would be able to, you know, see your sunshine and all."
>Celestia blinks, moistening her lips once.
>"You don't have to lie to me, Rainbow Dash. Practice your tricks wherever you want, it's none of my concern. Just try not to knock Twilight and myself out of the sky."
>RD gulps at the lack of humor in the last statement, nodding slowly.
>"Umm..yes, Your Highness. Sorry. I'll just...be going."
>With a few flips of her wings, the pegasus launches away, leaving the Princesses alone once again.
>Celestia sighs as they continue their flight, causing Twilight to glance over.
>"Is everything alright, Princess?"
>"Yes, Twilight. Nothing out of the ordinary. A bit of envy, that's all."
>>
>>27405981
Not a problem. In my experience, greentext stories, at least good ones, are like dildos. If you make them, they will come.
That aside, I'm glad you're enjoying it, at least. It's good to know that I haven't lost my touch.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 540x393
>>27406012
>a bit of envy
Mfw reading that line
>>
File: 1424068445772.png (189 KB, 790x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424068445772.png
189 KB, 790x1000
Links to previous parts if you please. Or post 'em. I'm not fussy.
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 374x600
>>27406156
Sure there's like 9 screen caps from mobile so the format is sloppy but anon is writing a great little piece of OC give me a minute
>>
File: image.png (307 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307 KB, 1242x2208
Part 1
>>
File: image.png (377 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 1242x2208
Part 2
>>
File: image.png (408 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408 KB, 1242x2208
Part 3
>>
>>27406268
Sweet. Thanks Anon. Keep 'em coming.
>>
>>27406333
No problem. Part 4 is the thread pic
>>
>>27406333
And the rest is already in the thread so after you get to part 4 just keep reading. As you can see in the thread anon was courteous enough to write all this in a thread with only two posters him and me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have
>>
File: 1461180158350.png (422 KB, 900x1250) Image search: [Google]
1461180158350.png
422 KB, 900x1250
>>27406362
It's certainly interesting. Exploring Celestia's malaise at ruling unchanged for a millennium is a difficult prospect, but it's also a story idea that really piques the curiosity. One of the aspects of her character (such as it is) that I enjoy is her taste for harmless chaos and drama. Anything to shake up the routine. I like this author's take on Celestia so far. The idea that she'd be a little less plastic around Twilight and Co. is kinda refreshing.
>>
>>27406025
Writefag, I eagerly await more. If the thread bumps I shall summon thee tomorrow if you didn't already start again[\spoiler]
>>
File: 1462056207499.gif (132 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1462056207499.gif
132 KB, 440x440
http://pastebin.com/Q4tc9cjh

I transcribed your screencaps and uploaded it all into a paste in case the thread dies or what have you. As more gets added just update the paste so you have a running set to post in the future. I'm also lurking and waiting to read more when it comes.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 407x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 407x600
>>27407270
This thread confirmed a place for friends.
>>
>>27405479
>>
Your friendly neighborhood writefag here. I'll be posting 3 sections tonight, but it is entirely possible that there will be none tomorrow. I was just informed, literally 30 minutes ago, that I have a 19 hour drive to make, and only one stop on the way. If my hotel has WiFi, I'll post more. If not, the day after tomorrow will have some. Now, let's continue.

>After a few more minutes of flight, the pair reaches the outskirts of Ponyville.
>Shockingly, it seems deserted, leaving Twilight to wonder if Rarity informed the populace of Celestia's less-than-cheery mood.
>"Well, I'm sure Lotus and Aloe are still in. The spa almost never closes."
>They trot down the main boulevard, coming to a halt at the second right.
>Just as Twilight makes the turn, a massive cloud of streamers and confetti blasts into her face, sending her spiraling.
>"HAPPY BREAK DAY, PRINCESS!"
>Pinkie Pie leaps out from around the corner, grinning eagerly.
>"Rarity told us how you weren't feeling too well, and Twilight already told us to be ready for today, so I got double ready after I got the news from Rarity and decided to throw you a party..."
>With a tug on a small, inconspicuous rope, the front of every building on the block rolls up, revealing themselves to be paper, behind which were the actual building, filled to the brim with ponies.
>"WITHIN A PARTY!"
>The pink pony grins eagerly toward the Princess of the Sun, who simply stands there in pure shock and awe.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>27408357
Your friendly listener here. Another anon just got on the ride as well. We await your tale.
>>
>>27408357
>As hundreds of ponies begin to pour into the streets, Celestia finds herself swamped with the crowd.
>In mere moments, she is in the middle of all of them, being jostled and rustled constantly.
>In an attempt to escape the chaos, she unfurls her wings, lifting into the air, but the space above the ground is equally crowded with pegasi.
>Twilight attempts to force her way through the lot of them, shoving back and forth, but to no avail.
>"Princess Celestia! Wait...eurgh..."
>With one swift motion, Twilight teleports to the area directly above the Princess.
>"I am *SO* sorry, Princess. I had no idea that this would hap-WHOA!"
>A random pegasus, in an attempt to lay a hoof on Celestia's fur, had slammed into Twilight, pushing her back into the crowd.
>Celestia's lip curls, and she wears back in midair, her horn sparking and creating a panel of magic beneath her.
>Both front hooves slam down onto it, creating a massive blast of sound that would have dwarfed the loudest thunderclap.
>Silence takes over the block as each pony claps their hooves to their ears to try and get the ringing out, and in the confusion, Celestia lifts into the air and dashes back to the chariot, taking a seat quickly and gesturing to her guards.
>"Back to the castle. We're done here."

Sorry for shorter sections. I'm on mobile writing this, and trying to monitor 4 other threads simultaneously.
>>
>>27408552
>monitoring four other threads
>writing this
>leaving tomorrow on some mysterious quest
Are you some kind of sorcerer
>>
>>27408591
No, just a busy speedreader.
Final section for tonight, hopefully there'll be more tomorrow.

>As the chariot lifts from the ground, Twilight breaks from the crowd, jumping into the seat beside Celestia.
>For a moment they ride in silence, with Twilight staring down at the floor of the chariot.
>"I'm sorry, Princess."
>Celestia takes a deep breath, saying nothing and allowing Twilight to continue.
>"I just thought that my friends and I could help you have a fun day, a day that was just for you, but it never occurred to me what we were really doing."
>Celestia's gaze begins to soften, and she turns to her student.
>"I understand, Twilight, and I appreciate the gesture. But I am afraid that in this instance, there was little that anypony could have done to assist me."
>Twilight nods, scarcely lifting her head.
>"I understand."
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 423x600
>>27408903
Epic. Hope to hear from you tomorrow man
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>27410273
>>
>>27408903
neat
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 400x600
If anybody can update the pastebin with the greentext in this thread that'd be sweet I'm a mobilefag and can't fucking get it to work. The pastebin url is about halfway down the thread.
>>
File: 1462055572596.jpg (351 KB, 519x1458) Image search: [Google]
1462055572596.jpg
351 KB, 519x1458
>>27412943

http://pastebin.com/JvrNGEed

Updated.

I got yo back m'nig.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 742x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 742x820
>>27413616
Here have a doritodew
>this thread is fucking magic
>>
>>27412761
Bumping for writefag. We wish thee Godspeed on thy journey and await thy return.
>>
>>27405810
Be live, thread
>>
>>27405479
>>
>>27408903
Alright, after a day of driving across the most boring topography my country has to offer, I'm back with two or three more sections before I hit the sack. Night uploads will probably continue in this fashion, sorry about that.

>By the time they reach the castle, Celestia seems eager to retreat indoors, quickly reentering her room.
>Twilight, on the other hand, paces the outside areas of the castle, racking her mind for what could have gone wrong.
>"I don't understand. I spent a month planning this, and for what? Tiny things like a box of frogs, or a splash of mud, or a party from Pinkie...well, maybe that last one doesn't qualify as tiny. Still, how could this have happened?"
>"Is something wrong, Twilight Sparkle?"
>The purple Alicorn glances over to the doorway a few feet from her and works to suppress a gasp at seeing Princess Luna.
>"Oh! Um, sort of. I'm not entirely sure, really. Pinkie's usually the party pony, but I didn't think a big bash would be Celestia's style. So instead, I just wanted to do a few things to show her how much we appreciate what she does, but even those went wrong!"
>Luna steps over to Twilight, taking a seat beside her and looking out over the railing.
>"Twilight, do you know what my sister's favorite food is?"
>The question seemed to take the younger pony by surprise.
>"Uh, no. Why do you ask?"
>>
>>27417291
>Luna offers a bit of a grin before continuing.
>"The funny thing is, I don't know either. Celestia is closer to me than anypony else in Equestria, but frankly, I don't think that she ever opens up to anyone. She has always kept herself private, despite her little games. The things that people know about their friends, very few ponies can claim to know of her, if any."
>Twilight stares in awe at the Princess of the Night for a moment, thoughts blazing through her mind.
>"I think I understand. Thank you, Luna."
>"Don't thank me. You're the Princess of Friendship."
>Twilight nods, rushing off down the way.
>In mere minutes, she's reached the kitchens, where the chefs are beginning to clean up for the day.
>"Hold on! Before you close up shop, I need 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies and a piping hot kettle of hot chocolate. Also, does anyone know the way to the storage closets?"
>With a quick gesture, Twilight rushes on her way again, grabbing bags full of various and sundry items from every area of the castle and upsetting more than one servant.
>By the time she's finished with her mad dash, she's got seven huge laundry bags full of gear, and is standing in the kitchen doorway.
>"How are we on those cookies?"
>>
>>27417291
Were you perchance driving through Iowa? I moved to Minnesota from Florida three months ago and they should give you a medal if you make it through that state without killing yourself
>>
File: image.gif (169 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
169 KB, 450x600
>>27417357
I'm glad you put in Luna. I'm a huge Lunafag. I wish she was more predominant in the show. I always savor her little moments of subtle wisdom and that slight sorrow that pervades her.
>>
>>27417457
Nope. Tennessee. Sweet balls, going east/west across that state is like driving through syrup. It never ends.
>>
>>27417357
Also would you by any chance know how to update a pastebin? I've had two friendly anons who enjoyed your work help me with that. This is probably the most civil thread I've ever been in and reaffirms to me why I love the show so much. We've been bumping it hoping you'd have time to write tonight
>>
>>27417486
I like Tennessee where there's mountains but good god trekking across it that way would be a chore. I've only had to go south to north.
>>
>>27417501
Regrettably, I neither keep nor know how to update a Pastebin. I seem to be eerily lucky in that capanons follow me through my stories, so that's how I always keep them.
I appreciate it though, and I'm definitely glad you're enjoying this.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.