[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save their characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: the_flurry_guard.png (293 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
the_flurry_guard.png
293 KB, 894x894
How do we save their characters?
>>
>>27385970
With fire.
>>
pull the plug
>>
>>27385970
The thing about Flash is that he's 99.999% a blank slate, and that tiny little one thing we know about him could be completely ignored for his benefit. The only problem would be getting people to move past their autism about how he was used in EqG 1 too. I personally wouldn't mind seeing an episode of Flash as an up-and-coming guard.

Flurry Heart can't be saved. Unlike Flash, her mere existence carries immense weight - a fuckoff huge wrench in the gears of alicorn lore, especially since it will never ever be returned to or explained in any coherent fashion as they're basically making things up as they go.
>>
>>27386034

Pretty much this, with regards Flash. We literally know nothing about pony Flash other than that he finds Twilight attractive, so the writes could do pretty much whatever they wanted were he to feature prominently in an episode.

As for Flurry, I'm not that salty about the alicorn lore since it was never clearly established in the first place what the lore even was in the first place. Frankly, I'm just happy that Crystalling (mostly) wasn't a rehash of Baby Cakes like I feared it would be. So I can tolerate her presence, especially as we're unlikely to see much of her again.
>>
Flash must already bang twilight srsly its getting srsly
>>
>>27385970
>Flash.
At worst, they ship-bait (or out-right ship him) him with a non-Mane6 character so his less than one-dimensional character can be wasted elsewhere. At best a slow death with no uncertainty that he'll never come back from a realm of unending torment.

>Fucky Heart
Only a retcon can really suffice, which will never happen because Hasbro would rather cancel the whole show than undo something they forced into it.
>>
>>27385970
There's no way to save them since they are both strongly rooted on executive meddling and blatant cashgrabbing shit.

First impressions are extremely important and both Flash & Flurryheart left execptionally bad impressions among too many fans. The time and effort they would need to make them just tolerable will be spent at the expense of other characters wo need it more than anyone else (Celestia, anyone?) so the trade isn't worth the effort and collateral damage.
>>
File: 500px-Bgkwrist2.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
500px-Bgkwrist2.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>27385970
its simple
>>
>>27387582
>Bad impressions among too many fans.
Don't underestimate the determination of autists and shills.
>>
>>27387609
I don't like Equestria Girls or the IDW comic regardless the desperate efforts of Ishi Rudell, Equestria Daily and the Illustrous Q to convince me of ambracing that crap.

EqG and the IDW comic sales have been dropping like Meghan's tits so I'm not the only one who dislikes their crap and remains like that.
>>
File: WaifuMaterial.jpg (212 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
WaifuMaterial.jpg
212 KB, 1000x1000
>>27385970
What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Princess, you little bitch?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canterlot Military Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Griffonia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in buffalo warfare and I’m the top fighter in the entire Equestria armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.
I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this world, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, fucker.
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Kingdom and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.
You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hooves.
Not only am I extensively trained in hoof-to-hoof combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Equestrian Royal Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about the Princess was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot.
I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>27387833
They may not be able to get to you or me, but the same can't be said for many other suers here, especially the underage faggots.

I'm sure that if she reappears in the finale we'll get autists lying about how "she's not as bad as we thought".
>>
>>27385970
they can be saved? I though they'll just sink like a rock in the sea.
>>
>>27386034

>a huge wrench in the gears of alicorn lore

What alicorn lore? The non-existance lore you probably made up as head cannon and then got butthurt when they did something diffrent?

All we know about alicorns is that twilight ascended due to celestia doing some magic bullshit, we don't know if celestia is the only one who can do that, and it was never stated that it was the only way for a pony to become an alicorn, nor was it ever stated before hand that an alicorn can't be born.

Your pulling excuses to get mad out of your ass son.
>>
File: 1439477579800s.jpg (10 KB, 249x205) Image search: [Google]
1439477579800s.jpg
10 KB, 249x205
>>27385970
They're not the characters you should be worried about.

How do we save Twilight? Or Starlight, for that matter, but that implies there's anything worth saving from her.
>>
>>27387891
This. My God. Flurry Heart is fine. Flash Sentry will never be anything but a gag character from now on. These issues are unimportant.

>>27387898
I'd argue that Fluttershy needs the most saving of all.
>>
>>27387905
>I'd argue that Fluttershy needs the most saving of all.

Shit, you're right. Let's add her to the list of broken pones that need fixing.

Honestly, she's the worst pony to be equipped to deal with Discord but I'm pretty sure the only reason she got the responsibility of him is because it gives her character something else to do other than be a spineless shit.

If we're being serious, Twilight or Ponka would've been much better at keeping up/keeping Discord in check. Heck, all of them would except Fluttershy.
>>
>>27387905

Fluttershy episodes are like spike episodes, doomed to repeat the same concept from now until time comes to an end.
>>
they wont save them but that's OK because some cuts never heal
>>
>>27385970
What characters?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.