[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF that Windigos exist, you just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (376 KB, 751x659) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 751x659
You have NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF that Windigos exist, you just believe and have faith in your book of fairy tales!
>>
Well shucks, I guess you proved me wrong. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you for enlightening me.
>>
>>27366237
If a ghost came out of nowhere and told me they were real, I'd believe it.
>>
>>27366237
Hi Anon, did you know roleplaying is against the rules?

https://www.4chan.org/rules#mlp

Mods and janitors have tried to take a hands-off approach with this format of thread, but it's gotten to the point where low-effort "greentext bait" threads using this format have started to take over the board. These threads are often completely unrelated to MLP other than the OP image, and since they take very little effort to create they routinely get spammed and push other, genuinely creative threads off the board.

Just to be clear, CYOA threads are not roleplaying. CYOA threads have a single author driving the story with posters making suggestions on how the story could proceed. Roleplaying is when people responding to the thread are expected to take on an active role as a character in the story.

Now that the new season it starting it should be easier to find new things to talk about without resorting to the "greentext bait" format of thread. We know /mlp/ thrives under relaxed moderation, so we'd really appreciate it if as a community you'd refrain from posting or replying to threads in this format.

Thanks a lot,
~Scruffy
>>
File: the future you chose.png (132 KB, 1006x297) Image search: [Google]
the future you chose.png
132 KB, 1006x297
>>27366323
>>
>>27366338
Obviously Hiro trying to purge bronies from this board. First he will push us to /trash/ and then we will lose interest since its already filled with /b/ tier shit and gore.
>>
>>27366237
I have the testimony of the most powerful unicorn in exsistence, Twilight Sparkle, and the preserved bones of thousands of ponies who died in the freezing ice.

You're just a fucking pusedo-scientist.
>>
>>27366237
Maybe Windigos never existed, but we know ponies can't live on their own. Not even the most powerful unicorns can grow food nor control the weather, no matter how hard they try, and the other races need each other and unicorns as well. Maybe Windigos are just a metaphor, but if the three races hadn't learnt to get along, neither Equestria nor us would exist today, and that's what we celebrate in this holiday, Snowfall.
>>
File: rulefag.jpg (49 KB, 422x203) Image search: [Google]
rulefag.jpg
49 KB, 422x203
>>27366323
>>
File: I stepped in shit.png (144 KB, 502x794) Image search: [Google]
I stepped in shit.png
144 KB, 502x794
>>27366323
(You)
>>
File: 4612476129.png (180 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4612476129.png
180 KB, 800x600
>>27366323
fuck off shitposter
>>
>>27366237
>Don't talk about the Bible like that!
>>
>>27366237
you just believe that there are no Windigos because you don't see them, despite the general notion that they do. A dose of skepticism is always healthy, but claiming that something exists or doesn't simply because we lack the means to perceive it is pseudoscience at best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.