[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just can't let it go, Anon. I know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
>"I just can't let it go, Anon. I know it's been old news for a while now, but...Why did Konami become so evil? WHY?! It's just not fair, so many great IPs being thrown down the toilet just so they could make a few bucks off of Japan's gambling addicts with there crappie pachinko machines! Even EA wouldn't do that!"

>Pinkie begins to weep.
>>
>Even EA wouldn't do that!

Oh poor innocent Pinkie, your standards for EA are too high. I suggest [Please download DLC to view the rest of this comment]
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>/v/
>>
File: Aryanne Mein Kampf.png (446 KB, 3000x2720) Image search: [Google]
Aryanne Mein Kampf.png
446 KB, 3000x2720
>>27249959

because Konami has to bail out of videogaming. Gaming has become a hostile place with an oversaturated market, a corrupt press and insatiable customers. You have to go all in and put the livelyhood of your company at risk to even produce anything close to a triple A title, and you dont even have a guarantee you will ever see any of your investments back in your pocket. What good is any IP if producing for it can make you go bankrupt? Gaming is about to crash and Konami is moving away with full force to save it's own hide and raking in easier money. It may not be pretty or what the gamers want, but it will preseve at least Konamis future until the next Game Industry Crash will hit.
>>
>>27249999
checked
>>
File: 1369782749529.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
1369782749529.png
186 KB, 457x303
>>27249999
confirmed that this thread is for faggots
>>
File: Ux5eKdz.png (369 KB, 590x486) Image search: [Google]
Ux5eKdz.png
369 KB, 590x486
gaming industry deserves to collapse
>>
File: Money Makes The World Go Round.jpg (25 KB, 660x372) Image search: [Google]
Money Makes The World Go Round.jpg
25 KB, 660x372
>>27249959

Because PROFIT.

Too much is never enough.
>>
>>27250007
srsly, what happened. Did Konami go full jew and try to screw him out of his vision regarding the continuity of the mg series?
I've been out of the loop since forever, and don't know what the hell happened
>>
File: 0lgrT.jpg (381 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
0lgrT.jpg
381 KB, 900x1200
>>27250057
what is this?...
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 883x694) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 883x694
>>27251460

The only metal gear solids I played were MGS1 and MGS2. I've been sort of out of the loop since then.

>tfw MGS4 looked so cool but it was a PS3 exclusive so I could never play it
>>
>>27251460
>>27251566

Consider watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMK-kajdgMA
>>
>>27250007
Sure, but they could have at least made Silent Hills first.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.