[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw people can't meme about how Spike episodes are inherently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: spg.png (32 KB, 272x332) Image search: [Google]
spg.png
32 KB, 272x332
>mfw people can't meme about how Spike episodes are inherently bad anymore

The only thing better than a good Spike episode are people upset that they can't circlejerk with their memes anymore.
>>
>>27151864
Unless the other two spike episodes this season are worse than Princess Spike
>>
They were right able spikefags getting a high chair over this episode
>>
1. This wasn't even as good of an episode >majority opinion makes it out to be
2. The memers aren't going to stop just because >majority opinion for one episode was positive, and just as well still have 5 season's worth of "bad" Spike episodes
3. Most of those "bad" Spike episodes aren't nearly as bad as >majority opinion makes them out to be, so the memers AND the >majority opinion that claims the last episode is anywhere near the best representation of the character are all objectively wrong and should consider suicide before tainting my horse show with "fan input" any further.
>>
>>27151887
>they
everyone gets excited when their favorite pone gets a good episode. dont be a biased faggot.

the reason people are more hype than usual about this is because hes been shit on for 5 seasons.
>>
>>27151864
The only circlejerkers are you obnoxious retards. Nobody went out of their way to make "Spike is shit!" threads, you insecure faggots. God, I hate you people.
>>
>>27151864
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

The episode was a 2/10, fuck off. I'll be sure to be extra critical of the next spike episode. Also, spike still has never had a good episode.
>>
>>27153488

You have to be 18 years of age or older to use this website.
>>
>>27151943
Exactly, spike has 5 years of bad episodes. I don't care if the next 3 spike episodes are great, it still won't convince me spike had any good episodes.
>>
>all these 14-year olds in this thread
>>
>>27153502
>>27153548
Everyone in this thread is over 18, stop being so hypersensitive, fucking spikefags
>>
>>27153528
i dont think you understand basic concepts, like numbers, or even reality.
>>
>>27153559
Oh the ironing
>>
>>27153565
Just because spike got 3-4 good episodes, doesn't make up for 5 years of shit. His 5 years will not be forgotten or forgiven just like that.
>>
File: sombra feigned death.png (434 KB, 569x523) Image search: [Google]
sombra feigned death.png
434 KB, 569x523
>>27153577
>spike got 3-4 good episodes
>spike doesnt got any good episodes
ebin trolling m9.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.