[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A ghostly Mare-dur mystery CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: large.png (175 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
175 KB, 1024x1024
Time for a mind screw of epic proportions.

>Be pic related, Ponyville/Canterlot area's top paranormal investigator and a smooth talker, can haul ass when required to

>It's a late hearth's warming eve and you're wrapping up, listening to some shortwave radio stations and police radios to see if anything's up

>Suddenly, several frequencies light up

>Celestia be damned It's like satan's fucking mixtape

>Several mocking voices going all over the place

>You shut off the radios and swear you see a shadow cast through the window, but you can't look into it. There's a royal guard squad knocking and they don't look happy.

What do?
>>
>>27118779
Open the door motherfucker
>>
>>27118788
>Immediately upon opening door a guard has a sword in attack stance

>Captain walks up

>Starts reciting the "Now under arrest, right to remain silent" speech

>You're wanted for a crime you didn't commit

>Oh shit, it's a double murder of an element bearer and a royal alicorn

>They say all evidence pointed to you, using an identical rifling from a bullet as proof

>Only problem is, you weren't at the supposed site of the murder on the date they provided, which was last week during the middle of the night, somewhere near Everfree.

It's obvious you've been framed. You have approximately a minute to get out of this before you're cuffed and headed to the gallows or boarding the next available cannon to a lunar prison.

Now what?
>>
>>27118842
Even if other evidence point to me I assure you I wasn't there at time of murder
I was home not in the everfree
Surely enough there's an explanation for events that happened
I tell you it wasn't me though
Keep a serious face while talking so they don't doubt anything
>>
File: fuck.png (31 KB, 175x155) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
31 KB, 175x155
>>27118842
Do we have an alibi?
If not, we better start liking bananas real quick.
>>
File: 1ck4yi5y.png (311 KB, 441x433) Image search: [Google]
1ck4yi5y.png
311 KB, 441x433
>>27118857

>You give them every piece of legitimate evidence pointing to your innocence you can, but they aren't buying it

>The second they attempt to advance towards you, they vanish without a trace. Well, except for one of them. Whatever caused them to disappear was not accurate and the aftermath isn't pretty.

>You try to start calling in about the incident, but you're suddenly on the ground and faint

>You wake up to pic related

>There's nothing around you and you can barely walk, you swear you see the same figure as the cast shadow

>You've been assaulted with a blunt object and it made it's mark hard

>You can hear sirens from Canterlot.

Now what?

Venture out into the unknown, or risk being found?
>>
>>27118895
Well shit somebody saved us from guards and left us in forest during the middle of night
Damn..
Try to find a shelter and sleep the night out
We need rest and better chance to see where we are at day
>>
>>27118922

>Looking around for shelter, you see that there's an old, rotting log. You're bleeding fast, but there's moss to cover the wounds. Whoever caused the disappearances (and one gruesome demise) of the guards intended to leave you for dead.

>You barely able to sleep. You hallucinate the fuck out, probably a brain injury. You see malformed timberwolves, ponies of bone, and living flesh wads all through the night. Unholy melodies are echoing in your ears.

>When you wake up, it's morning. There's a heavy fog looming.

>A shadow appears, looks at you, makes an awful burbling noise, and slinks away.
>>
>>27118941

>You almost forget there's the double murder of a royal princess and an element bearer that needs to be solved.

>Not like it'll matter right now. You have to get out of this deranged circle of hell. You wish you could get a goddamn drink.
>>
Get a tripcode mate.
>>
>>27118967

okay
>>
>>27118949
Was that a prompt? Look for water. The only other option is completely aimless wandering.
>>
>>27119011

All prompts are completely open unless stated otherwise

>It's not a hard liquor to drink off the pain, but water is what you need to survive right now. You remember there was a brook nearby when you woke up, but you still need to rest your injuries.
>>
>>27119011
We don't know where the fuck are we we can't just aimleslly wander around...
Take a look of our surroundings and patch our wounds up
Then. We can look for water
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.