[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay let's play a game called spot a plot hole There are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (510 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
510 KB, 1680x1050
Okay let's play a game called spot a plot hole
There are 6 mistakes made in these sheet.
Can you name them.
I start
>this is a piano part not voice or solo
>>
>>27044591
>Not measured
>Treble clef is in what looks like Bb, and the bass clef is two different keys, neither of which exist
>You have dynamic markings on the staff
>There are repeat markings at the beginning of each system, all of which are facing the wrong way
>Random sharps and flats that don't go with any notes
>That counterpoint is abysmal
>>
>>27044591
>no tempo measures
>no tempo marking either
>backwards notes
>flat and sharp on the same key signature
>the first two segments on each page are literally copypasted after that

Even worse: The second page is actually a copy of the first one with even more scribbles on top.
>>
>>27044591
>no barlines/not measured
>the title is "M Mhh M"
>>
>>27044591
Just 6?

>white noteheads with no defined function
>stems on the wrong side of notes
>no ledger lines when needed
>it wasn't even copy pasted well, the last system is a third below the previous iterations
>B double sharp has no useful enharmonic function whatsoever
>it's not a treble clef, the initial curl is around the middle line, which makes it a bizarre unused variant of the G clef marking the middle line as G

And none of the CMC are basses
>>
>>27044757
>implying john Cage wouldn't approve
>>
>>27044591
This thread shows why musicians make the worst autists.
>>
>>27045007
boooooy, you don't even know...
>>
>>27045007
You have to be comfortable with mindless repetition if you want to be a good musician
>>
>>27044958
>John Cage
My nigga
>>
>>27044591
big ass discovery family logo out of fucking nowhere
how do you even play this shit?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.