[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 27
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: ColtQuestThread27.png (266 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread27.png
266 KB, 640x600
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald discusses what to do with Joyride in case of an undead attack.
>She tells him to hide, and to pack his things in case they need to make an emergency escape.
>Emerald does so, and goes to look for Bo to see if he'll come too if they have to abandon ship.
>OP posts a bunch of future Emeralds and derails the thread for a bit.
>Emerald catches Quicksilver trying to seduce Bo, and bursts in to stop it.
>Emerald and Quicksilver have a fashion contest, and Bo gets away.
>Emerald finds Bo again, but he says he is going to stick with his father.
>Emerald begs him to reconsider, and even cries a little.
>Emerald goes to bed for a bit.
>Emerald wakes up.

Continued next post...
>>
Well so much for going to bed at a decent time now.
>>
File: 620.png (157 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
620.png
157 KB, 640x600
>>27006905

Emerald glances around the room. The room is empty except for him, and there are only the normal sounds of the creaking of the boat, clopping of hooves, and the occasional voice from up above. Emerald steps out of bed, and cradling his focus, opens his door and peaks out of it.

There doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary, and Emerald's mind is put at ease when he sees a pair of pirates walk from out of the storage area, talking about how the food is awful and they hope they get to port soon.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27006963
Put bandanna back on and get the hammer. Best have it by your side.
>>
>>27006963

Get the hammer and go find Joyride or Bo and see what's up.
>>
>>27006963

Find out what time it is and see if we have time to practice a bit with our hammer skills.
>>
>>27006963
Look for Quicksilver and ask him what time it is. Take the hammer too just in case we need it.
>>
>>27006963
The hammer probably isn't necessary, but grab it anyways I suppose.

Go see what Joy is up to. Or anyone else really.

I love how there is more and more individuals in the OP pics, it's cute.
>>
>>27006905
>>27007042

Pretty soon we'll have the whole cast up there.
>>
I wrote a revised version of Joy Jr. ending.
Colt Quest’s Ending: Joyride Jr.
By Psker

For months Emerald thought over the conversation he had with Joyride. He wondered if he should take her advice and explore his sluttier side. When he finally spoke about it to Joyride, she just grinned her cheshire grin and said. “Trust me lil’ perv, you’ll be happier this way. I will show you all the ways sex can be so much fun.”

Suffice to say, Joyride was a pretty effective teacher.

As months turned to years of being under Joyride’s care, Emerald became a master of magic. Becoming a powerful partner at Joyride’s side. His most powerful tool being his own body. Something which Joyride would often tease and compliment.

As he grew older Emerald thought less and less of getting vengeance on his step-parents. He hadn’t seen posters with his name or mercs hired to find him for a long time. Besides what would he even gain from getting revenge? His name and title? Peace of mind? Would it even be worth it?

After a very long night helping Joyride deal with some monsters and pleasuring those that hired them, Emerald decided that he didn’t want revenge anymore and chose to cast aside his Jewel name. That was for a pony he no longer was. Someone who was haunted by bad dreams, constantly afraid, and far, far too prudish.

Joyride was all too pleased by the new Emerald.

His step-parents would be dealt with by others in time and the Jewel name was left into the pages of history as their lands were absorbed by those more powerful, as there was no heir to challenge them.

The Order of Arrow held a funeral for Venator and his squire Alcaris. Their bodies were never found. After the activities of the Jewel family was uncovered they founded a special branch of Inquisitors named Venators to investigate other powerful families for possible demon activities and other forbidden magic.
>>
>>27007102
Hope and Emerald eventually grew apart as she didn’t like the changes she saw in the colt. Whatever happen to the innocent child she once knew? Emerald was a bit sadden that things didn’t work out between them and wondered if it’s same thing that Joyride felt about Sunshine Sea. He did stay in touch with Hope for several years through writing letters. She eventually got married to a stallion selected by her father

The time eventually came for Joyride to go on and she finally told him her secrets. Which he not only accepted but embraced as his own. He soon became reunited with Ruby who had grown to be quite the crafty thief in her older years, she became his first partner and would they travel together for many years to come. Their relationship soon becoming intimate.

Years turned to decades and decades turned to centuries. He watched from a distance as people he knew like Sensoria and Bo were laid to rest. As partners came and went. At times when he felt alone he would try to make new friends and failing that, a good romp in a bar or inn for a few weeks would suffice. Sometimes he enjoyed playing a little game where the other person had figure out if he was a mare or stallion or both. The end result was usually the best part of the game.

One day Emerald was in the woods trying to scout out the hidden lair of a bugbear when he bumped into a foal shivering and crying in a set of bushes. He asked the foal what was wrong and foal responded that they ran away from home as their parents did bad things to them. Emerald gave a light chuckle and told the foal that things will be okay. With a grin spreading across his face he asked the child if they would like to stay with him.

With a slight sniffle the foal agreed…
>>
>>27007051
The only other characters I think would fit in there,(not space wise, i mean in terms of significance) is emeralds step mom, rude paladin guy and his groupie.

>>27007102
>>27007110
Well that's a bittersweet ending. And an entertaining read.
>>
>>27007135

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I have a feeling if Emerald went the route that that would be the logical course his life would go.
>>
File: 621.png (140 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
621.png
140 KB, 640x600
>>27006973
>>27006993
>>27007003
>>27007037
>>27007042

Emerald goes back into the room and quickly picks up the hammer he borrowed, as well as puts his hair up with the bandanna again.

Fully equipped, Emerald decides to go find Joyride, Bo, The Captain, Quicksilver, or anyone else he can that could tell him if anything is going on.

Emerald goes on deck and sees that it's around dusk. The sun is just barely setting, and it's showing enough light to see the black inky blobs that are Hollowmarsh and it's island.

Emerald spots Joyride still doing her rounds about the ship and approaches her.

"Hey lil' Perv, what's up?" Joyride says, as he greets her.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27007181

Ask how things are going? Also if any preparations were made like explosives or spikes?
>>
>>27007181
Ask her what the situation is, how long till we get there?

What have they done to prepare for what's gonna happen? Did they ever make the explosives like they wanted to? Do you know of potions that'd help?
>>
>>27007181

Daggerfall's soundtrack really fits what's going on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXt_Ef4XxzM
>>
>>27007181
Ask where's Ruby at?
>>
>>27007248
Well there you go, good choice of music.
>>
>>27007102
>>27007110

I like it.
>>
>>27007181
Since it's getting darker, should we figure out a way to light up the area around the ship. It'd be bad if undead sneak up on us in the darkness.
>>
>>27007275

I think Joy already taught us the light spell.
>>
>>27007181
Ask if there was something loud at about the time we were woken up. Maybe a noise startled us up but we didn't quite register it
>>
>>27007285
I don't think we're strong enough to light up the area around the ship through the night.
>>
>>27007321
Not the whole ship but maybe a corridor or two.
>>
>>27007344
I was saying that since it's dusk it will get a lot darker and with the reduced viability the undead might be able to reach the ship without anybody noticing. Lighting up a hallway would be pointless.
>>
File: 622.png (112 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
622.png
112 KB, 640x600
>>27007188
>>27007193
>>27007257
>>27007275
>>27007285
>>27007313
>>27007321
>>27007344

Emerald says he woke up for some reason. He wonders if there was a loud noise or something that might have woken him.

"Not that I heard..." Joyride says, glancing out at the water again, "Hmm..."

Emerald waits a second since she seems in thought, and then asks if there were any preparations made if something attacks. He notices it's a little dark, perhaps lights? Maybe spikes and explosives for the undead?

"Well, explosives on a wooden ship are no good, but we do have a lighting system set up in case something happens. We don't light up everything if we can avoid it. It'll make us stick out like a lighthouse. The wheelpony can guide by the stars well enough that we shouldn't worry about making landfall." Joyride remarks.

Emerald asks where Ruby is.

"Think I saw her down below, helping prepare dinner." Joyride says offhand, looking out at the water again.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Brr... Just got tried and hung by the /cyoa/ crowd.
>>
>>27007538
Ask Joyride how long till we enter the straits?
>>
>>27007538
ask what parts will be illuminated?
>>
>>27007538
Thank her and go downstairs to talk to Ruby. (Perhaps snag a bite before dinner.)
>>
>>27007538
Ask what she plans to do if we encounter something. Is she going to use her magic on them?
>>
>>27007538

Ask if they patched up that hole below deck. we were kinda worried about that...
>>
>>27007538
>>27007785
Ask her this first.
Then tell Joy she's especially cute right now and then go see what ruby is doing.She doesn't even realize how cute she is in the panel, heh.
>>27007550
It's not just the CYOA crowd, it's 4chin in general.
>>
>>27007900
>It's not just the CYOA crowd, it's 4chin in general.

I know. it's just astonishing how quickly they can turn on you. I was simply thanking someone who discovered this cyoa through a pic I uploaded.
>>
>>27007943
CYOA circlejerk is pretty cancerous all around.
>>
>>27007943
Oh wait never mind I just checked it out, you are cancer.
>>
>>27007975

Leukemia or Melanoma? how bad am I?

No seriously what's so wrong with what I did? FicFic is even okay with me uploading stuff there.
>>
>>27007995
And before it get's started here. I will say that I've credited him with every pic and image I've uploaded on DB and posted a link to the most current thread.
>>
File: 623.png (266 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
623.png
266 KB, 640x600
>>27007597

Emerald asks how much of the ship will be lit up.

"Ah, well we got it from bow to stern, and even up on the crow's nest has some-" Joyride says, but Emerald stops listening. Something... Rises out of the water behind Joyride. It's so silent that the unicorn doesn't even turn around.

If Emerald had to name what it was, he'd say it was a squid, but it is unlike any squid he has ever heard or read about.

It's body is made of what looks like two giant green watter-logged rib cages fused and grafted together with large plates of rusted red iron. Between a few of the larger ribs are several glowing red eyes. Seemingly attached to the body under the water are four large sharpened bone tentacles topped with drills. They snake and whip around slowly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27008135
Yell at Joyride and point at the thing!
>>
>>27008135

This fits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSkW8TKrXc
>>
>>27008135
Scream and fire a magic missile at it.
>>
>>27008135
Commence backing the fuck up to the other side of the ship asap and scream "JOY, AWAY FROM THE RAIL" with as much command as our trappy ass can manage. Maybe launch a magic missile while we're at it. If we do, maybe aim for the joint of one of those freaky ass drill things, if we can aim MM at all
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
69 KB, 366x401
>>27008135
scream externally
>>
>>27008189
Disregard, it's probably undead so magic missile will do all of jack. Instead, if it tries to grab/attack Joy, Push the tentacle away from her. Likewise if it tries that on us
>>
>>27008135

Back away and fire at the drill nearest to the ship.
>>
>>27008135
And this is why I didn't want to fight the undead.
>>
>>27008135

Yell and back away. Warn joy with all your might.
>>
>>27008135
Joy is dead
>>
>>27008135

Point towards the sea and tell joyride that there's a monster!
>>
>>27008169
Doesn't encapsulate the horror element well enough.
>>
>>27008135
Magic missile the eyes!
>>
>>27008135

We need.... a bigger hammer....
>>
>>27008187
>>27008189
>>27008338
It's undead. Magic Missile hones in on living things. Won't do fuck all.
>>
>>27008364
It'd draw the attention of others.
>>
>>27008135

Use INT to not instinctively use magic missile and warn Joy about the monster.
>>
>>27008344
Nigga, we're a wimpy spellcaster trying to hit shit with a mallet.

>>27008135
Get joy and run for your life Emmy!
>>
>>27008385
Us screaming will do that just fine.
>>
>>27008135
>>27008169
>>27008276

How's this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIc1yd0c5lY
>>
File: 624.png (203 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
624.png
203 KB, 640x600
>>27008153
>>27008187
>>27008189
>>27008209
>>27008211
>>27008248
>>27008269
>>27008338
>>27008344
>>27008364

(Last for the night.)

Emerald screams and yells monster, causing Joyride to whip her head around to face it. She dives for Emerald, and after grabbing onto him forces out some sort of greenish transparent shield around the pair of them.

Just in time too, as one of the tentacles slams around against the shielding, bouncing off, but raking against it and throwing magical multicolored sparks into the air.

The other tentacles hit the deck, sawing and into it and grabbing on. Causing a horrible cracking noise to resound without, alerting everyone to the presence of the creature.

There is a bright flash, and Emerald suddenly finds himself near the bow of the ship away from the creature. He only has time to look around confused before Joyride leaps into action against the horrible construct, firing spells at it, most of which seem to be bouncing off.

The lights Joyride spoke of earlier flare up, revealing many of the pirates on or running to the deck. Emerald even sees Ruby among them.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27008408
It'd draw attention, but it might not immediately let them know what's going on.
>>
>>27008441

Get to Ruby. Now!
>>
>>27008441
find Ruby and get to somewhere safe where you can still see what's going on
>>
>>27008441
Wonder if we can use the ship's cannons.
>>
>>27008441
Our bags are still in our quarters, aren't they? We'd better go get them on our back just in case, and then get our asses back up on deck. Grab Ruby's too while we're at it
>>
>>27008441
Oh s**** ***** **** I expected skeletons. Not this! Still FicFic said this situation is winnable we just have to figure out how.
>>
>>27008470
>>27008471
>>27008441

Yes these two ideas. First let's grab Ruby and then the bags before we head down to the cannon room.
>>
>>27008505
Shout to Joyride that we're going to do this in as few words as possible then get to it. Best that she knows our planned COA
>>
>>27008441

Emerald use INT to think of a way to fight this thing. Perhaps the cannons would work?
>>
>>27008549
The cannon will fuck that bitch. But I think we'll need Ruby Tbh, she probably has a better idea of using them than we do, considering she was there to watch them do it
>>
>>27008441

The cannons! the cannons! Get Ruby, and hurry to the cannons!
>>
>>27007265

Thanks FicFic I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>27008441

Wake up, this is clearly a bad dream.
>>
>>27008906

I thought about that too. But I have a feeling that this is the real thing.
>>
>>27008929

Even if it were a dream, no nightmare of Emerald's could be as terrifying as the horror of your unnecessary namefagging.
>>
>>27008944

Yeah, real scary isn't it?

Sorry about that, unless I remember to take it off it stays stuck up there when I post.
>>
Well night guys. keep this thread bumped.
>>
>>27008441
Ruby is too enthusiastic for her own good, we need to get her involved somewhere not so open, the rib cage structure would seem to me that we should try to man the canons and hit there.
>>
>>27007550
You deserved every bit of the hate Psyker.

Look at it this way. If you'd stayed Anon, then I wouldn't know that you made those posts, and I couldn't be here to insult you now. Being anonymous is all about being able to recover from these types of thrashings.

If you stay anon, then in the future no one will be able to know that you're the same dumbass who came here and tried to argue against the core values of the website.
>>
>>27008441
Should we do like we promised to Joy and actually stay away from the fighting now?
We should at least get our bags from our room. Maybe take a quick look around the lower decks to make sure nothing sneaks aboard while everyone's busy with the squid monster.
>>
>>27009389
>If you stay anon, then in the future no one will be able to know that you're the same dumbass who came here and tried to argue against the core values of the website.

Actually that was a different anon that made the big fight about the whole suit and shorts thing. I stopped arguing with them after I dropped the name.
>>
>>27010416
>Should we do like we promised to Joy and actually stay away from the fighting now?
Tch, no. Deep down Emerald's one of those bad kids who never does as he's told.
>>
>>27011173

I agree. But you responded to the wrong post.
>>
>>27010402
I don't think we should hide but we should probably be smart about this as I don't think we have had any ideas beyond getting to Ruby that require us to stay on deck.
>>
>>27011433
I kinda took for granted that we would take Ruby with us if we decided to go bellow deck
>>
>>27010383
>>
>>27007102
You remember that getting back the throne and paying Joyride her riches is part of our deal though right?
>>
>>27008441

Get to ruby and tell her to help us fire the cannons at that thing.
>>
>>27012635

I remember something vaguely to that effect. But she's also told us that revenge is not worth it and so that is what the ending is based off of.
>>
>>27006905
Too many pones
>>
So anyone interested in doing fanart or coloring this afternoon?
>>
>>27013867
Do it yourself, nigger.
>>
>>27013886

I would love too, but I don't have the skills, time, or software.
>>
>>27013921
Then don't expect someone else to just rise to the occasion on your whim.
>>
>>27013930

Nor do I expect someone to do so. Just a simple question to see if someone was interested. You don't know if you don't ask....
>>
>>27009389
Actually... if I would of had a name, funnily enough you would of known it wasn't Psker that was picking apart your "core" values.

I only regret saying something because now people think he did it.

Which he didn't.

And "namefagging" even if you're not providing content isn't against the rules either. Unless I missed it. But hey, you keep forcing those "core values" just because it's the way it's been and acting like it's for everyones benefit when you just want to exert control. It's the fact that you don't let people do it and get autistically enraged if they do.

I'm not gonna say anymore on the matter cause this thread doesn't need to get shitted up by people shitting their pants over their "core values" being challenged.
>>
>>27013965
You can kill their motivation. Either they will or they won't don't pester them about it.
>>
>>27014333
I wanna get some done personally, but work has picked up for me so i'm finding it hard to find the time for it. I'm gonna definitely try and get some done this weekend.

Different anon then the one you were responding to,by the way. I still haven't started the Emerald dressed as Marth image yet. Shame on me.
>>
>>27008441
Yeah the best course of action seems to be the cannons. Ruby should probably operate them, or even ask some of the crew to help with it. We could probably shoot the shit out if it with the cannons, we'd just need to let the crew know. If they haven't already went to do it themselves.
>>
>>27014327
If you don't like the MAIN THING that makes 4chan different from other sites, leave.
>>
>>27014396
>I'm gonna definitely try and get some done this weekend.

Cool, I'll look forward to that.
>>
>>27008441

Get Ruby tell her about the cannons and have her hurry down there. Try to find the captain or Bo and tell him about the cannons as well.
>>
>>27008441
Before we leave, laugh and say she's gotta teach us that sweet spell.
>>
>>27015091
>Before we leave, laugh and say she's gotta teach us that sweet spell

I don't think Emerald would be in the right state of mind to do that....
>>
File: Sg9pbOA.png (900 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
Sg9pbOA.png
900 KB, 690x968
>>27014327
>posts on 4chan
>can't even bother to follow the board culture
>wonders why he's getting his shit called out
Go back to derpibooru
>>
>>27015147
Maybe not I guess, I just thought it'd be kinda fun. But you are right about it not fitting the tone right now.
>>
>>27015193
>I just thought it'd be kinda fun. But you are right about it not fitting the tone right now.

Fun? Certainly. But it would look like Emerald lost his mind.
>>
>>27015214
Maybe he's just dazed and happy that Joy managed to protect him and teleport him away. But it was merely a frivolous suggestion. And the spell I was reffering to was the shield thing.
>>
File: Kiwi_Peach_Berry_Blue.png (156 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
Kiwi_Peach_Berry_Blue.png
156 KB, 640x600
Okay, gotta help my friend... Sorry, hopefully I'll get home early enough to do a few updates.

Here, have another alternate Emerald.
>>
>>27016196
Okay, best of luck! Be safe!
>>
>>27016196

I can tell who's Emerald's waifu is in this future.
>>
>Our future is dependent on who we waifu
>If we don't waifu someone we become a robot
>>
>>27016196
Aw well see you later Fic, thanks for another rad future Emerald. I wish I could stay up and see more prompts happen.
>>27016237
My money is on Hope.
>>
>>27016320

Kinda like that Scott Pilgrim game.
>>
>>27016196
>>27016237
Crusader Emerald?
>>
>>27016367
Heirophant Emerald. FOR THE PRANCESS
>>
>>27016196
>eyepatch
what the hell happened?
>>
>>27016196

Emerald the Healer?
>>
>>27016383
FOR THE GOD EMPRESS OF PONY KIND!

I can get behind this ending. Emerald travels around killing heathens and fighting demons. He lost an eye but that's okay because all he needs to see is THE RADIANT LIGHT OF THE GOD EMPRESS.
>>
File: [WHOA HOHing intensifies].png (93 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
[WHOA HOHing intensifies].png
93 KB, 240x240
>>27016387
Guessing he lost it when it got hit by a muzzle flash.
>>
>>27016334
Hell it could be sensoria, but the robe looks more like what Hope wears.
>>
>>27016320
I keep imagining something along the lines of Emerald being atomized by a powerful spell but us/the amulet some how makes him linger on.

So many interesting possibilities for us.
>>
>>27016196
What were the other alternate emeralds in the last thread? Wasn't here to see them.
>>
>>27016587
Joyride Jr, Cyborg, squire-esque Emerald.
>>
>>27016596
I wanna see this
any archives with em?
>>
>>27016615
https://derpibooru.org/1124491

https://derpibooru.org/1124468

https://derpibooru.org/1124522
>>
>>27016196

I might write something for this one....
>>
>>27016630
thank
>>
>>27016651

Your welcome.
>>
>>27016642
Sounds cool. Look foreward to seeing it, it's always cool to have more content for a thread.
>>
>>27016679
Thanks. I'm a bit busy tonight so it may be in the next couple of days.
>>
You know I'm surprised this has not become some Visual Novel Date Sim type game with as many waifu's and husbando's as this cyoa has.
>>
So what end has us becoming a robot?
>>
>>27016835

Don't know. We can only speculate. FicFic said however that ending is a longshot though the choice that would lead to that has yet to be encountered.
>>
>>27016843
Or if it was something that we long since passed.
>>
>>27016835
Intelligence is Em's highest stat. Pursue intellectual skills and abilities.
>>
>>27016320
>>27016455
>>27016526
I'd like to explore some of the other possibilities maybe go on a side adventure with one of the other characters like Sensoria
>>
>>27017164

Ah, like a filler arc or a side story? Could be fun.
>>
>>27017164
After reading the archives I am unclear on if Sensoria can recognize unfamiliar ponies by their sense signature besides emerald.
>>
File: FutureEmeralds.png (927 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
FutureEmeralds.png
927 KB, 2500x2500
Critique and suggestions appreciated.
Yes, this is supposed to mimic TowerGirls sheets.
>>
>>27017562
It looks good. Is the large gap at the bottom for more future emeralds?
>>
>>27017562

I'm not sure if I would call it alternate costumes as these are possible endings for Emerald. Perhaps "Emerald Jewel's possible future's" or something like that.
>>
File: c1.png (137 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
c1.png
137 KB, 640x600
Look at this awful thing I made.
I have no idea what color Joyrides cutie mark is.
I looked for a description but not very hard.
Please don't kill me.
>>
>>27017608
Alright.
>>27017594
Yep. Future Future Emeralds.

Someone come up with a better name than cyberpone.
>>
>>27017634
Iron Emerald?
No that's terrible./spoiler]
>>
>>27017634

How about "The Construct" or "Metallic Emerald"
>>
>>27017626

Not bad. What program did you use?
>>
>>27017634

The Emerald Machine?
>>
>>27017562

I think this title would fit better if you did have a chart of all the costumes Emerald has worn so far in the cyoa. It would be some work, but it could be a fun chart.
>>
>>27017684
Changing the name of this chart, but I could make a second one like that too.
>>
>>27017673
Fuck off psker
>>
>>27017714

I'm not aware of that program. Does it come in mac or pc form?
>>
>>27017634
Emerald Automaton?
>>
Well it's a shame that FifFic is a no show. Hopefully he'll find time tomorrow to make a post or two. Night! And keep the thread bumping!!
>>
>>27017738
I'm just the guy who'll slap the name on the image, you find some consensus.
>>
>>27017722
Linux
>>
>>27017673
Paint.net
>>
>>27017766

Just pick whatever name you feel works.
>>
If there's one character you would like to see Emerald bang (that we haven't yet.) who would it be?
>>
>>27019445
Pretty much every female in the comic. The potion store salespony in particular.
>>
>>27017626
you did good anon I like it
>>
>>27017665
>>27017673
>>27017722
>>27017738
eat a dick namefag you aren't posting content
>>
>>27019930
In his defense it's not much better when he does post content.
>>
>>27019445
Sweet Tea; Praline and Giles' hot mom.
>>
>>27019941
Praline too, for that matter.
Bless the bountiful testicles of the artfriend who did that art with her and Emerald.
>>
File: yeah, a whole liter.png (133 KB, 502x536) Image search: [Google]
yeah, a whole liter.png
133 KB, 502x536
>>27019445
>>
>>27019972
I haven't followed that cyoa, so I know absolutely nothing about that character but I've seen several images with her and Emerald. Is her character really a foalfiddler, or did it just kinda happen in the fan art?
>>
>>27020116
Fan art. Her sexual desire was killed by slavery.
>>
>>27020186
So it was just a crack pairing and people ran with it? Gotcha.
>>
>>27020191
It was part of a metaquest that had randomized pairings from across a couple dozen CYOAs. Emerald and Sundance got thrown together and it was so bizarre it was just hilarious.

I still want to see this happen.
>>
>>27019445
Quicksilver. Us on top. and Bo behind us
>>
>>27020253
It kinda works since both were sex slaves.

Plus, I assumed that Emerald was an adult when he fathered Dawn.
>>
>>27020253
>>27021069

They bonded over their mutual rapes.
>>
>>27019445

Ruby.
>>
>>27020383

Yes!
>>
>>27017626

Would you be interested in coloring another?
>>
Okay, now I ask this. If Emerald had to choose one waifu or husbando which should he choose and why?
>>
Well I have to go to D&D night. Keep the thread bumped guys!
>>
>page nein
>>
>>27022172
Hope. Emerald still currently really likes Hope romantically. He has his flings with Sensoria, Bo, whoever else turns up but for the most part he is in love with Hope.
>>
>>27021085
I don't want this.
That is probably the last innocence she has left.

She hasn't seemed very interested in flirting or us touching her and she is one of the few normal relationships we have.
>>
>>27021085
>>27023676
Ruby is not for sexual
>>
>>27023911
I wouldn't care if she was for sexual, I just don't want it being done in a hamfisted way.
>>
>>27016196
inquisitor emerald?

wouldn't be the first time an inquisitor came from a family with a demon at its head
>>
>>27016196
So this is the emerald that stayed with the demon hunting pones?
>>
>>27024833
Hmm that's an interesting theory, I like that too. Even though I still think it's from being with Hope, but there is too much to speculate about it to be sure.
>>
>>27024679
Exactly, Ruby is the only character so far Emerald can have a normal relationship with, that doesn't even have to do anything with sex. If it comes to that eventually that's fine, but there should be some emotional build up to it, not just "hey ruby let's fug".
>>
>>27025109
I'm all for it too as long as the buildup is good. I doubt she's as innocent as we think she is, but that doesn't mean we should go shoving our dicks in her face.
>>
>>27025176
>I doubt she's as innocent as we think
If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure she's a peeping tom.

But ya know no big deal.
>>
>>27025176
>>27025195
ruby is the only true wife material, unless hope was virgin.

but hope would also be too old to marry
>>
>>27025195
She's a curiously peeping tom at that.
>>
File: FutureEmeralds k2.png (926 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
FutureEmeralds k2.png
926 KB, 2500x2500
Update.
>>
File: AltCostumes.png (1 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
AltCostumes.png
1 MB, 2500x2500
>>27017684
A little loose with the idea of a "costume", but I think this is what you wanted.
May be missing one or two I wouldn't consider alternate enough (flashback Emerald vs Emerald from thread one)
>>
>>27022172
Waifu: Sensoria
Because she's weird and fun. Also, I think Emmy would like being with someone he could actually be in the dominant role in the relationship with.

Husbando: Guile
This might just be because there isn't really a lot of husbandos to pick from at this point.
I think the build up to their relationship would be filled with a lot of feels and a bunch of self-discovery for the both of them. Then maybe after a while of traveling together, they'd end up retiring on the countryside and starting a new farm.
>>
>>27025241
This might make a good ref for later, thanks anon.
>>
>>27025271
>Giles
This guy
Spelled his name wrong, oops.
>>
File: 625.png (206 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
625.png
206 KB, 640x600
>>27008470
>>27008460
>>27008466
>>27008525
>>27008549
>>27008574
>>27008602

Emerald runs over to Ruby as the tentacles lash out again at the pirates gathered on board. To their credit, most jump out of the way or otherwise block or dodge the attack. The few though are slammed to the floor and raked across their backs by the saw-like tentacles.

The colt drags Ruby down the stairs, but suddenly stops at the second floor. He realizes that the cannons would likely do a fair amount of damage to that monstrosity.

The pair peak into the cannon room and see that they weren't the only ones with that idea. There are a pair of pirates down here, reading the cannons.

"It's leaning up against the ship!" one of the says, "I can't get the gunport open!"

"Forget the gunport, just fire it through the wall!" The other pirate responds.

The pair go behind the cannons to push them into position, but as they do the ship lurches suddenly, causing one pirate to fly backwards and bump his head against the crates, and it knocks him out.

The other lands on top of the metal grate in the center of the cannon room. He doesn't get up either, and Emerald thinks he probably got a pretty bad injury considering his face seems to be bleeding a little.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27025296
Can we use our push spell to position the canon while Ruby gathers ammo to shoot through the wall?
>>
>>27025219
magitech enforcer looks awesome! magitech enforcer or inquisitor please!
>>
>>27025296
I think it'd be wiser to get help from some pirates, unless Ruby knows how to use the cannon. But even then I really think we should ask for help. I know things are a bit hectic, but I don't think we are gonna be able to man this too well without help.

>>27025324
This is a good idea too.
>>
>>27025324
i highly doubt that 2 foals could kill a giant killer metal octopus.
>>
>>27025346
I think you forget where you are friend.
>>
>>27025346
I meant more so pushing the cannon into place and ruby getting it ready. When I said that was a good idea too.
>>
>>27025346
I agree with this and think we should hide.

But if this shit cannon is happening emerald should aim because he's too wimpy to load the cannon.
>>
I'm giving this ten minutes.

http://strawpoll.me/7320404
>>
>>27025296

Fire the cannon but be careful of the blow back from the splinters.
>>
>>27025296
Jeeze, I sure hope those horses are ok.
>>
>>27025296

Check on both ponies and ready the cannons.
>>
File: 626.png (167 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
626.png
167 KB, 640x600
>>27025324
>>27025361
>>27025757

Emerald leaps into action, getting behind the cannons and attempting to push them into position. Ruby joins him less than a second later and pushes as well. The movement is slow going, until Emerald realizes he should probably just use his magic.

He uses his push spell, and though it's still a struggle, they get the two cannons in place that the pirates were operating.

>Int check
>Rolled 2, passed

Emerald remembers what the pirate told him about loading the cannons, and Ruby seems to grasp the concept herself as well. The cannons are loaded, and after taking refuge slightly away from the artillery, Emerald latches his focus underneath his knife belt and fires the cannons.

The side of the ship splinters open as the cannonballs fly through, throwing wood, bone, and tiny chunks of metal into the room. There is clear opening through the wall that Emerald can see the monster through. The cannonballs gave the monster two new holes, and it writes and shakes.

Suddenly a scream sliced with an eerily low moan fills the air. The sound is so otherwordly, loud, and sorrowful that the foals can't help but to cover their ears over the noise.

Two tentacles flail randomly through the new hole in the wall, knocking one cannon aside and the other through the lattice hole in the center of the room. Emerald ducks under one of the tentacles, but Ruby is lifted off of her feet as it tosses her over some crates near the corner of the room.

Emerald has only a few moments to cry the young fillies name before the tentacle pulls back out, causing the flat surface of the drill bit mechanism to catch onto the colt and throw him out of the ship.

He is knocked out before he is even plunged into the icy cold water of the strait...
>>
File: 1440375265077.png (147 KB, 431x462) Image search: [Google]
1440375265077.png
147 KB, 431x462
>>27025346
>he never played The Legend of Zelda
You're damn right we can
>>
>>27025826
>He is knocked out before he is even plunged into the icy cold water of the strait

Oh crap! Do a body or dex check! Regain consciousness. Hurry!
>>
>>27025826
Ok, we are fucked.
>>
>>27025826

So does this mean we play as Ruby now?
>>
>>27025826

FicFic please tell us if we did the right thing or not. I hate to be responsible for a bad end.
>>
>>27025826
Son of a bitch. I think we fucked up.

>>27025879
I think we would of had to make a really bad choice for that to happen. Has a quest ever actually ended from a bad end?
>>
>>27025826
>the icy cold water of the strait
You mean the one full of undead...shit.

If our amulet is anything special I'd hope this be the time to show it and save our life.
>>
>>27025892
>Has a quest ever actually ended from a bad end?

Yes I know of at least one that did. The character was dying and was given the choice of life for a price or death. the players refused the offer.
>>
>>27025897
I hate to be pessimistic, but nullifying magic seems to be it's biggest trick. But maybe i'll be wrong and it'll do some even crazier stuff.

>>27025906
Oh gosh, what was the quest?
>>
>>27025826

Emerald, if you can hear us wake up! Ruby tell Joyride that Emerald fell overboard!
>>
>>27025913
>Oh gosh, what was the quest?

Crystal Warlock
https://www.anonpone.com/virgin
>>
>>27025826

Use all the skills to wake up and not drown!
>>
>>27025826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI
>>
>>27025935
I think Ruby is gonna have to jump in after us or something. I doubt we're gonna wake up quickly even from the shock of the cold water and starting to drown.
>>
>>27025929
Oh so that's where Aurora came from?

Well that's good to know, such a sad fate for a CYOA to suffer.
>>
>>27025892
>Son of a bitch. I think we fucked up.
Maybe we saved everyone, in which case, at least we don't die in vain.
>>
>>27025993
I refuse to believe it's gonna turn that badly just yet. I'd legit be pretty upset if this just ended right now.
>>
>>27026021
Unconscious people don't make very good swimmers. We'll see.
>>
>>27025993
That thing is pretty damn big. I doubt it.

Besides, I'd rather live and fail then die and win.

>>27026032
Let's hope chance is on our side.
>>
>>27026032
Well Ruby could end up jumping in after him, though that does make me wonder if she can even swim.
>>
File: 627.png (123 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
627.png
123 KB, 640x600
>>27025855
>>27025897
>>27025920
>>27025935

Emerald suddenly snaps awake, his head spinning. It's day, and he finds himself lying face down in the sand. Emerald tries to get back on all fours, but just as he pushes himself up he suddenly retches and throws up quite a bit of sea water.

Emerald groggily steps out of the tide and onto the rocky shore. Scanning the water he sees no sign of either the boat, the monster, or any debris from either. What happened? Did everyone die? Did they survive?

Emerald takes a better look of the area around him. Using the sun as a guide, he guesses the shore continues northwest-ish, and southeast-ish for a ways before turning into sheer cliffs, and to his west and southwest are a dense forest.

Emerald takes a look at the forest from his seat on the shore. They are indeed brown trunked and green leaved, but the colors seem oddly darker than they should be considering the time of day.

Emerald feels his stomach rumble. He doesn't exactly feel hungry, but he realizes he hasn't eaten since essentially yesterday morning. Also, he feels a bit dehydrated.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27026069
Look for some nice grass and flowers to nibble on.
>>
>>27026069
Can he make a guess about which side of the strait he washed up on? I'd say we should start by taking stock of what we have and then heading for the cliff so we can hopefully reach a high point we can take a look from.
>>
>>27026069
Do we still have our stuff?
>>
>>27026069
Damn Emerald, you don't look so good.

>>27026095
Do this, but be weary of the color.

>>27026118
This too, but it looks like we don't have anything on us,(unless Fic just didn't feel like drawing it).
>>
>>27026069

Use perception to scan the area.
>>
>>27026069

Look along the shore for any debris
>>
>>27026069

Do a body check to see if we are injured.
>>
>>27026069
>that image
sorry, i couldn't resist
>>
>>27026069

Use INT to guess how long he's been out.
>>
>>27025826
Well Anons I don't think anyone wants to hear this but we may have just killed Ruby. We've also lost Joyride. Our best bet is to try and find civilization, find joyride, and barring that head back to whiterun and stay at Hope's place until either joyride shows up or we decide to do something else.
>>
>>27026257

First things first. We need to survive and get out of the straits.
>>
>>27026273
Oh yeah definitely I was just suggesting an overall course of action. We should also look for any sign of Ruby while we're at it.
>>
File: 628.png (200 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
628.png
200 KB, 640x600
>>27026095
>>27026118
>>27026123
>>27026136
>>27026174
>>27026179
>>27026189
>>27026237

(Last for the night.)

>Perception Check
>Rolled 3, passed

Emerald does his ponytail back up and checks his belongings. All he has on him is his knife of subtlety and his focus. Oh, and the bandanna around his head. He supposes it could be worse, but not by much.

Emerald looks up towards the ground between him and the forest, and spies some short, black grass. It looks like regular grass but... Withered. He nibbles on it a little of it. It's incredibly bitter and tastes like ash, and after a few bites Emerald can't bring himself to eat more. Emerald then takes to walking along the show looking for debris from the monster or the ship. Much like before he sees nothing that would indicate the ship sunk or the monster died.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27026295

Look for fresh water.
>>
>>27026295

Time to name our focus Wilson.
>>
>>27026295
Find some drinkable water, explore a bit. Look for traces of Ruby. If there's undead around here you probably don't want to be around when the sun leaves us.
>>
>>27026295

Follow along the shore and see if there's any sign of anything either in the jungle or out at sea. Be sure to look for drinkable water and edible food. Use the knife of subtly and take a stick, and use the knife to file an end of the stick into a spear. It will have better range if we need it.
>>
>>27026323
I think we're on the island near the opening of the strait.
>>
>>27026339

I think so too. If we are we might have to figure out how to get to the mainland. (perhaps fashion a raft.)
>>
>>27026339
Well then we better find a way to signal the ship because if we can't then we're fucked
>>
>>27026356

Would a magic missile get their attention?
>>
>>27026365
that's a good idea. We should probably have a massive bonfire ready to go just in case though.
>>
>>27026295
Head West, assuming the ship managed to get anywhere and they killed the monster, that should be their direction. Unless they did a U-turn.

We should be worried about water and food, but I think we can worry about that after we head west.

>>27026365
We do have a light spell, though the time it would be most effective is during the night. Which is a bad time to be anywhere but hiding.

>>27026206
Well aren't you cheeky?Heh.

>>27026257
If i'm correct, we actually landed on the side of the strait that is the island, but i'm only guessing. In which case we might be kinda in a tight spot.

>>27026257
I think you're getting a bit too doomsayer there, if you ask me.
>>
>>27026206
kek, you're awful

>>27026295
Can we roll to figure out why the forest seems so dark?

Also I think we should head for the cliffs, so if we can find a relatively easy way up and scan for any sign of the ship. I mean, we can't have washed up too far, can we? Which reminds me, eyes open for undead
>>
>>27026257
Much like cats, rogues have nine lives. Trust me on this. Also Joyride's a tough old bitch. Maybe you're right, but then again, maybe not.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.