[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was OK.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
It was OK.
>>
>>27030184
Why do they only take half of the episode to resolve the conflict?
>>
>>27030255
Because this episode was fucking stupid
>Oh no, we can't do things together
>oh yeah, sorry, i fucked up
>we need to help this kid
>boy, i am glad everything went fine
The episode should have started with the kid, maybe something happening to slow things down, them end with him getting his CM, basically the friendship problems but with cutie marks

God dammit, Applebloom was fucking retarded
>>
It wasn't shit, it was just meh. Song was good though.

Then again it was a CMC episode, what did you faggots expect?
>>
>>27030184
Jesus, spoiler that shit, I haven't seen the episode yet.
>>
>>27030324
Also, I could notice that they didn't see the most obvious things on purpose just to extend the episode
>>
Better than the last episodes.
>>
>>27030554
I don't know. CMC episodes usually suck. Like always. Everytime.
>>
>>27030184
Agreed. Song was really nice.
>>
File: 1460218124338.png (242 KB, 552x354) Image search: [Google]
1460218124338.png
242 KB, 552x354
>>27030324
>>27030377
>>27030464
>>27030697
>>
The plot seemed kinda confused about which to focus on: CMC helping others, or the internal conflict of Applebloom thinking the CMC were breaking up.
>>
>>27030697
They've had good episodes. My favorite CMC episodes are Hearts and Hooves and One Bad Apple. And Cutie Pox was okay.
>>
>>27030184
It's focus seemed really scattered when it came to the conflict, but I guess it did do a good job of framing how cmc episodes are going to go now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.