[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
Previous thread: >>26983336

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
First for impregnating the moon.
>>
>>26997320
Repost
>>26997275
>Current Twilight grew up different from the rest of her family.
>No blue in her coat or mane from her father
>Smart enough to know how pone genetics work
>When questioned Velvet admits to cheating on Night Light once.
>A human that disappeared soon after they slept together
>She was glad that he didn't try to ruin her marriage.
>Twilight uses a familial summoning ritual that calls her parents to her.
>Uses a drop of blood or a strand of hair or whatever.
>Anon pops in, having been summoned through time from days after he and Velvet met
>Reason spell was forbidden was because it caused the missing pony cases that it was used to solve.
Proceed from there.
>>
Boop da hoers
>>
>>26997334

Explains where all the meteors came from.

>>26997337
Might as repost too.

>Herds are a behind-the-doors thing, but roaming stallion-less herds aren't and sometimes get into the public eye because there is no bad spotlight.
>This leads to sometimes aggressive prospective herds of old where they try to trap a stallion by a practice called "estrus hunts." (can't separate a single stallion from a newly knocked up herd! Think of the children and blah blah blah.)
>Cue Anon and ideas like: He didn't know the custom and stayed in town during estrus, notices he's getting scouted by more and more women during the spring, or even has to deal with door to door herd salesmares.

"Have you considered herding with the rose trio? They have a successful enterprise (stallions LOVE big and fancy words,) they are sisters who love to share everything, and have a 3 story mini-mansion they want to fill with *ahem* (She reads the sheet again.) 'love and moans.' So can I get you to sign this marriage contract?"
*Door slams intensify.*

OR

>Human history can to a degree be boiled down to the male pursuit of pussy. A mare overheard anon missing computers and makes a prototype to get into his pants. When anon boots it up he finds the background is her winking. (and not her face either.)

>>26997340

Lewd....
>>
File: 1457652564575.png (277 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1457652564575.png
277 KB, 768x768
>>26996893
>>26996925
So much for a 'snack break'
My quota for writefagging is 5 posts per day.
Which has not been met, CoolKids.
>>
File: 1459366388862.png (506 KB, 2512x1492) Image search: [Google]
1459366388862.png
506 KB, 2512x1492
IT CANNOT BE STOPPED
>>
>>26997290
Fetishes are like a seasoning. Used in moderation they can add flavor to a story, but too much can completely ruin the dish
Pregnancy can be very demanding on a mare's body. Being pampered and taken care of by her horseband might come to odds with her drive to support the herd, especially if she's in a normally strenuous field like construction.
>>
>>26997401
>Starlight in center.
HERESY
>>
>>26996893

>Anon puts his focus back to "Ms.Heartstring" as he returns to holding her hoof
>"Back to where we were. Now, no matter what happens next, don't hold back, got it?"
>She replies with a small nod and half-lidded eyes
>>"I'm gonna be saying the same thing to you tonight~"
>"Excuse me?"
>>"Uhh, nothing! Ehehe, absolutely nothing at all!"
>Wow, really nice display there, sis, 8/8 would not mate
>He raises his eyebrows before shrugging and looking back to his wigglers
>They begin to slowly massage the base of her hoof, and a violent blush appears on her face as she lets out small yelps
>L-Lewd
>You feel like this is wrong watching this, and the mare agrees, occasionally glancing over to you...with a smug look on her muzzle
>Oh
>Oh she knows
>She's really enjoying this show
>But you know better
>She starts breaking into restrained moans when Anon moves over to trace the frog of her hoof
>Anon then glazes his wigglers over her leg, covering every spot on her foreleg before making slight contact with her chest tuft
>The small office is now filled with the scent of lust as a small puddle begins to gather on the chair she's sitting on
>At this point, she has broken down into a series of pants and moans as Anon continues his assault
>She might not know, but you do
>You know what comes next
>And you know it's goin' be gud
>>
>>26997604
incoming
>>
>>26997604
>>You know what comes next
Bluebeaning?
>>
>>26997604

>>"Aaaahn~"
>Anon suddenly releases his grip and smiles at the mare
>"There! All done. Now, remember to not put pressure on your-"
>>"I NEED TO GO TO THE RESTROOM, NOW."
>Sure you do
>She gallops out of the office, leaving a small trail of her arousal as she skids around the halls
>"-hoof."
>You look at Anon, who is now scratching the back of his head
>"Why do they do that?"
>What
"What?"
>He doesn't know that he's blue-beaning mares?
>"I mean that. Why do they always get really springy when I finish up?"
"That's because you never finish anyone with what you do, you tease."
>"Huh?"
>WAIT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT-OH NO HE'S WALKING UP TO YOU
>"Ms.Chance, do you know something about why my patients always act strange after my sessions? You've undergo my treatments, surely you know something, right?"
"Ummmmmm-"
>FORM SOME WORDS DAMMIT
"They. They-uhhhh"
>THOSE AREN'T WORDS, MARE
"They just get, umm, really happy when you massage them! Yeah! That's it. Haha. I felt happy too when you stroke-I mean take care of me! Heheh."
>You put up a winning smile
>>
>>26997748
Where will this go?
Also you filled up the quota, good job.

sorry for being namefag, am doing a /risk/ thread on /pol/ right now
>>
>>26997337
>Twilight is torn
>On the one hoof, she is responsible for her real father missing from her life (slash ruining her parent's marriage)
>On the other hoof, she's overjoyed to get a chance to meet/study/whatever with her real father.
>On the other OTHER hoof, she feels conflicted and guilty that she would essentially be betraying Night Light because he raised her and loved her and he's her dad, even if Anon is her father.
>>
>>26997353
repost thread? repost thread.

>>door to door herd salesmares.
I love the idea of herding being such a professional and organized business that ponies hire representatives to scout out horsebands.
>>
>>26997798
It's not that hard to just cut that shit from the name field, nigger.
>>
>>26997798
>spoiler
Unless you want to be outed, I'd drop the name and trip quickly.
>>
>>26997748

>He holds up a condescending look at you before looking down at his hands
*Growl*
>Shut up stomach!
>Well you didn't feed me yet today, you-
>"Did you eat breakfast today, Chance?"
>Anon's now drilling his eyes into your soul as you recede into the deepest of realms that is his chair
"Maybe?"
>He squints at you
>"Well, I can't have that! I want you to gain your nutrients properly if you want to recover! I'm having a 20 minute break after Ms.Heartstrings, anyways, so we can go grab something for you."
>Thank you stomach
>You're welcome, Chance

Ok, that's about it for today.
>>
>>26997856
>>He holds up a condescending look at you before looking down at his hands
>condescending
Why?
>>
>>26997910
It's a writefag, just be thankful
>>
>>26997856
You filled 1/2 a post over your quota. Good work today, CoolKid.
>>
Continuing from >>26954303 or pastebin.com/s8hhhB5t if you want the whole story up until now

>Or.... maybe not as much time as you were thinking earlier.
>You repeated the process, zipping all over town, firing packages to the same small pool of mares who act as though there's nothing at all odd with this.
>When you ran out of fuel, you finished up the route under your own wing power before loading up, shaking the bottles first this time, and rocketing off again.
>By count alone, you figured that Timely snagged another one of your drinks to keep herself powering through the quickly dwindling pile of orders that still needed filling.
>You both busted flank at insane speeds.
>Sweaty, achey, and thankfully not tired thanks to the fizzes, you are waiting for Timely Dispatch to finish counting up the orders in order to figure out your pay.
>Or were waiting anyway.
>After taking a look at how low the sun is out in the sky you are now more panicking than waiting.
>The jewelry shop must be closing pretty soon.
>"Kid? You alright? You went through almost all those bottles of yours, bathroom's over there if you need it."
>You spin around to face Timely.
"Uh no, I don't need to-"
>Timely quirks an eyebrow at you, while taking a long drag on her long cigarette.
>You let out an exasperated sigh.
"Thing is... I need 2000 bits, soon, like it's maybe already too late soon."
>Her eyes widen, "Two THOUSAND bits?! Jee Louie kid, what'd you get yourself into?!"
>You shake your head frantically.
"No no, nonono, it's nothing dangerous like that it's just..."
>You lower your head.
"It's for a bracelet. Well, not just A bracelet but rather THE bracelet. It's perfect for Ano- uh, th-the one I want to get it for" you mumble out the last bit with a blush on your face.
>Timely lets out an acknowledging grunt, 'You know, trying to rush this through at the last minute probably wasn't very smart of ya kid."
>Your head lowers even further.
"I know..."
>You hear a loud clink on wood.
>>
>>26998117
>Lifting your head up you see Timely peering into a pretty hefty bitbag.
>She turns to you with a smirk, "But hey, I ain't your father. It's not up to me to give you life lessons, I just give you your pay. And kid, you've earned this for sure."
>Your cheeks start to hurt with the wideness of your smile.
>"Now come on, I want to see what this huge bonus is going to be going towards."
>You quickly stuff the empty bottles and remaining full on into your pack, slip it on your back and wheel your scooter out to the front of the hub.
>Timely is right on your heel, pausing to lock the building while you slip on your gear.
>You take off towards Ponyville Square with Timely keeping a pace behind you.
>It's not too long a trip for you but, "...Kid, I ain't near as young... as you. You gotta... cut me a little slack here..." Timely huffs and puffs between breaths.
>She curses her cigarettes as you approach the jewelry building with her.
>Just in time to see Jewel Craft exit through the front door and fish around in her saddle bags.
"Wait! Hey!" you call out as you dart over to her.
>The shopkeeper jumps a little in surprise before turning to you.
>You close the gap in no time with Timely trotting over shortly behind you.
>Jewel craft's eyes are firm as they settle on you.
>You look back to verify that Timely is coming before turning back to her.
"I've got the bits, I want to buy that bracelet. The special collection purple one."
>Jewel huffs and raises her head at you.
>You follow her gaze to see she's looking at the sun, "I'm afraid I am closed for the day, with the celebration tomorrow I will reopen on Tues..."
>Your heart sinks in your chest.
>She's not gonna sell it to you?
>After all this work you put in to-
>"Hey, what's all this horseapples I'm hearing? You don't want to sell the kid an expensive bracelet?"
>>
>>26998133
>Jewel turns a hard eye towards Timely who has now caught up to you both, "As I said, I have closed up for the day. Now if you would please move away from my doorstep."
>You look around, all the other shops have closed up early for Celebration.
>It's just the three of you.
>And Jewel is looking more tense than anything.
>You don't really know what to do here.
>"Hey, us two scruffy looking mares are actually interested in buying this expensive bracelet and not interested in robbing you, honest?"
>You shake your head, that would never fly.
>But you've got to do-
>*CLINK*
>You look down to see that Timely has dropped the sack of bits on the ground right in the middle of you three.
>"Listen Miss, why don't you and I go have a little talk right over here. One business owner to another..."
>Jewel doesn't seem all that interested in that plan but is unable to put up enough resistance to stop Timely from pulling her away.
>They huddle and speak in a more hushed tone around the side of the building.
>You lean over to get a better view and possibly listen to what they're saying.
>It's a pretty fruitless effort seeing as how they return shortly after, Timely looking quite pleased and Jewel looking fairly neutral.
>The shopkeeper opens the front door and beckons you both inside.
>You get in close to Timely and whisper to her.
"What did you tell her?"
>Timely gives you a knowing smile, "Oh nothing much, just business... and a little plea from a mare who's been where you are now."
>You raise an eyebrow eliciting a chuckle from your boss.
>"I tell ya kid, I wish I had somepony like me when I was your age. If I had then maybe... ah tartarus, c'mon, lets not keep Jewel waiting" she says nudging you on.
>You enter to find Jewel is boxing up the bracelet you want in a very ornate little box.
>She sets it down on the table, Timely walks up beside you and rests the sack of bits on the counter.
>>
>>26998150
>"Is there anything else you require?" Jewel says with a hint of frustration in her voice.
>Timely shakes her head, then looks down to you, "Kid?"
"No, this is everything I need... Thank you Jewel, it really means a lot to me."
>The mare behind the counter looks taken aback slightly, her face softens, "Well... if there's nothing more-"
>"Yeah yeah, we'll get outta your mane now."
>You thanks Jewel again, the firm line of her lips gives way to a small smile and she nods while locking the case.
>You and Timely step out into the square.
>The sun is dimmer now.
>"So, I betcha Anonymous is going to love it huh?"
"Yeah, I really think-"
>Oh DAMN!
>Timely busts out into laughter at your sudden hesitation.
>Your ears fall flat against your head, you get a firm nudge into your shoulder, "Ah c'mon kid, I kinda figured there was something going on when I saw him helping you deliver stuff a few weeks ago."
>A furious blush forms on your face.
>"So a royal huh? Not bad kid, not bad at all. Makes sense why you'd want such an expensive-"
>You spin around to face Timely.
"Y-you can't tell anypony! I don't even-"
>You grunt after backing right into something.
>"Aah!"
>Or somepony, a stallion by the sound of the yelp.
>You topple down to the ground, the box you had yet to slip into your pack drops away from you.
>After the daze wears off, you quickly jump to your hooves.
"Sweet Celestia I'm so sorry! Are you okay mister?-"
>"Caramel..." Timely adds.
>The brown stallion looks around to some of the vegetables that spilled from his saddlebags then up at you and finally further up to, "Timely?"
>They know each other.
>But not just that.
>Their faces are different, sort of, they’re still the same really it’s just more like...
>The way they look at each other.
>It’s familiar, but you don’t quite know how.
>Timely pushes past you, bringing you back up to speed at the fact that you were still standing there like a doofus looking at Caramel still laying on the ground.
>>
>>26998165
>”Mel! Uh, C-Caramel… a-are you okay? Here, let me help you up” Timely stammers as she closes the gap between them.
>Caramel raises a hoof for Timely to help him up with.
>You walk up as well, picking up the groceries that spilled from Caramel’s bags.
>Timely stares at Caramel’s hoof for longer than you think necessary if you’re intending to help somepony up.
>Eventually he helps up the stallion and you are picking up the last bit of stuff that spilled.
>”Sorry about that Caramel, the kid and I were having a little bit of a heated talk and-“
>Caramel places a gentle hoof on Timely’s shoulder, clamming her up instantly.
>He giggles, “Oh don’t worry about it Timely, it’s just as much my fault as yours. When you’re in shopping mode you tend to lose sight of things around you that aren’t price tags” he chirps.
>Timely joins in with Caramel’s giggle just a moment after he’s stopped causing the awkwardness of the scene to make you wince.
>”Sh-shopping right?” she follows up with in an attempt to save face.
>Caramel is either really into shopping, or is throwing Timely a bone with his response, “Oh yea! Today is the best day to shop for stuff that ponies don’t want to haul home before the Celebration. Especially if you’re doing it right at the last minute, the best time if you’re shopping for one...“
>Caramel’s eyes widen and he snaps his mouth shut before immediately following it with a nervous giggle.
>”S-so…” Caramel continues.
>You realize that your bracelet is still laying on the ground next to Caramel.
>Your heart skips a beat and you scramble over to get it.
>A loud gasp sounds out above you.
>Caramel must’ve been drawn by your sudden movement, his eyes are on you.
>”That bracelet…”
>Or past you.
>He scoops up the box and lid off the ground and holds it up to himself.
>His eyes are practically twinkling as he scans the contents of the box.
>>
>>26998179
>”Oh my gosh… OH MY GOSH! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!”
>You can’t help but feel a bit of heat on your face at Caramel’s reaction to the bracelet.
>It’s not like Anon would ever respond to it like that or anything but… it’s kinda funny to picture.
>”This is the most HANDSOME bracelet I’ve ever seen!. Oh just look at the gems, OH and the color, OH an-“
>He stops himself, then looks over to you and Timely both.
>A blush forms on his face and he quickly puts the lid back on.
>”S-sorry… I take it this belongs to you?” he asks looking down at you.
>You nod sheepishly and take it back from Caramel.
“Thanks” you respond letting one last sound fall into the void of awkward silence that has surrounded you all now.
>You look between Timely and Caramel, they’re looking at each other in a way that seems odd but familiar again.
>Like you’ve seen this exact scene before.
>”Well… uh, I had better go home and get these in a pot pretty soon” Caramel says, walking closer to you both.
>He stops and looks down to you, “You are going to make some very lucky colt really happy with a bracelet like that. I’m jealous.”
>You know he’s just teasing but your face still gets hot.
>He crosses past you and turn to Timely.
>The moment Caramel places a hoof on Timely’s shoulder you get that feeling again.
>The way they look into each other’s eyes.
>His hoof on her shoulder.
>You have a brief flash to a fuzzy memory, it’s you and Anon with a crowd behind you.
>Then you…
>It clicks suddenly.
>You look down at the slightly dirty but still very ornate box in your hoof.
>This is everything you worked for.
>It’s perfect...
>You look up.
>Timely is nervously chatting with the cheerful Caramel.
>But maybe not for the reason you thought.
>A heavy sigh escapes your lips, drawing the attention of both the mare and the stallion.
>You hold the box up towards Caramel who looks slightly taken aback.
>>
>>26998192
”Timely wanted my help to surprise you, when she was going to give you this, that’s why she’s so nervous, trying to think of a way to save it, but you already know so… lucky you.”
>Caramel’s jaw is on the floor.
>Timely is looking frantically between you, the bracelet, and Caramel.
>He timidly steps closer and takes the box back from you.
>Timely shuffles closer to you and leans down, “S-Scootaloo, what in the hay are you doing?”
>Before you can respond a coltish squeal cuts you off, “ARE YOU SERIOUS!? TIMELY! YOU…”
>He’s excitedly stomping his other three hooves in place on the ground.
>Caramel opens the box and admires the bracelet for a brief moment again before holding the box out to Timely.
>Timely takes the bracelet out, slowly, each link in the piece of jewelry exposed causes Caramel’s eyes to widen that much more.
>She throws a quick glance your way, you give her an affirmative smile.
>She turns back and shakily clasps the bracelet over Caramel’s wrist.
>He turns it over several times in the sun, in complete awe.
>In a flash you are yanked and butting heads with Timely, face rubbing against Caramel’s soft chest fur.
>Your face gets hot, fast, and you know it’s not because of Caramel’s body heat.
>Thankfully Caramel jumps back and releases you both before you have to start thinking about hard math problems to keep your wings from going up.
>”Oh! I’ve got to get you a maneclip! Uh…. oh but I just bought-“ his eyes dart back and forth and all around frantically, they ultimately settle back on a very flush faced Timely.
>>
>>26998209
>“Here, do me a favor and take these to my house. You can just drop them off on my porch- no, NO! My cabbages! Okay, so take my key too, put the cabbages in the chilly cube, I’ll use them to make us a casserole. With candles! A-and cider! and… Oh this is going to be the perfect date! DATE! HA! ME on a DATE! Lick it Time Turner, I can TOO get a date!” he roars, shaking a hoof to the sky before realizing that you two are still there and he immediately covers his mouth with a hoof and clears his throat with a light blush on his face.
>It takes everything in your power not to bust out laughing at the spectacle before you.
>Caramel is shuffling more and more stuff onto Timely including his saddlebags, all while Timely is completely paralyzed.
>Even if it weren’t the right thing to do, you’d say it’s almost worth the 2000 bits it sort of cost you to see it.
>”I’ll see you soon Timely~!” Caramel sing songs as he tears off towards the other side of Ponyville Square.
>You stand there with what must be the goofiest smile on your face.
>You hear a grunt beside you and turn to see Timely seemingly shaking herself back to the thinking world.
>You are looking at her, completely covered in stuff and she’s looking at you.
>Timely clears her throat and mumbles something about needing to get going probably.
“Yeah, don’t want to keep your date waiting” you respond with a goading tone.
>Before giving her the chance to get a comeback you scoop up your scooter off the ground and shake some of the dirt off it.
>”Ki- Scootaloo!”
>You turn back around to face Timely.
>She opens her mouth, just slightly, like she’s going to say something, then shuts it only to open it back up again, her lip quivers.
>You sneak a quick glance to the sky, it’s later than you were kind of hoping it wa-
>”Thanks.”
>You look back over, Timely is looking somewhat torn, “I wish… I could help you.”
>>
>>26998224
>You wave a dismissive hoof at her like she loves to do at you and turn back around, “Don’t waste that wish, sounds you’re gonna need way more help than I will with Caramel.”
>Timely chuckles, “Yeah ‘Mel sure is… everything, and then some.”
“Besides,” you flare your wings out and take one last glance over your shoulder back at her, “I think I’ll be alright anyway.”
>Timely gives you a knowing smile, “Yeah, I know you will Scootaloo. Thanks again.”
>You face ahead and get your wings fluttering.
>The wind starts whipping across your face as you speed off.
>Sweetie should be done with the dress by now.
>So one out of three done.
>And you still have the opportunity to wow Anon tonight before the sun raising.
>So basically two out of three.
>That’s pretty good…
>You let out a deep sigh.
>Why did you just do that?
>You don’t really regret it but…
>Mare it would’ve been nice to have something to give him.
>You let the feeling blow away along with the wind blowing past you.
>Carousel Boutique is coming into view.
>The sun is low in the sky, but to you it seems brighter than ever.

Okay, that's all I have for today.
>>
>>26998240
Hnnng
>>
File: thisisnotfine.png (95 KB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotfine.png
95 KB, 500x243
>>26998240
>>
>>26997798
remove faggot.
>>
>>26998240
Thanks for continuing! I am in love with this story so far.
>>
>>26997856
Really like the story. Hoping for more soon
>>
Continuing from: >>26984842; also: http://pastebin.com/PQpyiM9b

>You are Anon
>Shit's boring, yo.
>All this time you've spent playing a game of Ogres and Oubliettes with these cute little horses, and now you're on fire and also crippled.
>Your character, you mean.
>Not a whole lot is happening right now.
>You can't actually DO anything because of the massive penalties you're taking.
>Being injured and in extreme pain doesn't make for a fun character with which to play.
>Twinkle: "Buck you, Moonie! This is such... juh... Argh!"
>Welp, there goes Twinkleshine again.
>You wonder what pissed her off this time.
>Moonie: "Deal with it, Twinkles. You flopped the Fortitude roll, so now your character's paralysed, okay?!"
>Ouch.
>Must've gotten touched by the Lich.
>Kind of like the perverted version of being touched by an angel.
>Twinkle: "After the colt leaves, I am going to PEE on everything you love."
>Ew.
>You bet it smells like all that Dew she's been downing tonight.
>Man, you're going to have to get that hoodie washed.
>You HATE going to Rarity for this shit.
>You always come back with a pair of socks or underwear missing, and you know for fucking sure that Rarity's taking them.
>You wonder what she does with your dirty clothes, anyway.
>Probably eats them, the perv.
>That smelly, soiled cloth sliding over her tongue and down her throat...
>The taste of your crotch staining her tongue for hours and hours...
>She probably wonders what the real thing would taste like.
>...Maybe you should talk to - "
>Moonie: "Cun-um, Anonymous? You can - uh, you're good to go, now."
>What?
"What?"
>Moonie looks a bit embarrassed that you were too bored with the game to pay attention.
>Moonie: "Crystal Rose - "
>Lemon Hearts waves an orange-stained hoof at you, smiling shyly at you.
>Moonie: " - has FINALLY managed to learn how to roll some dice, so your character's healed now."
>Sweet deal.
>>
File: MY EYES.jpg (20 KB, 450x283) Image search: [Google]
MY EYES.jpg
20 KB, 450x283
Before I forget: I really like your stuff, CoolKids. You do RGRE mighty fine.

>>26999069

"So, what's the situation?"
>The girls kind of glare at you a little bit; Twinkleshine more than any other.
>You know how things work down here in horseland, and you're playing into a SORTS of "gamergirl" tropes right now.
"To recap, I mean. Get it all fresh in my mind."
>You make a few wild hand-gestures to emphasize your point, but the ponies don't seem impressed.
>Minuette, in particular, can see through your bullshit and is struggling not to laugh.
>Keep it up, you cheeky cunt.
>Your daddy didn't raise no queer-fag; y'all ain't 'fraid to hit no girl.
>Moonie: "Well, Lemon's character just finished healing you, so she's right by your side."
>She gestures to Minuette, who smirks and winks at you.
>Yeah, she knows you weren't paying attention.
>If she tries to hold this over your head the next time you play, you're going to go out of your way to make things difficult for her player.
>Your creative usage of a 10-foot collapsible pole wasn't an accident, Minuette.
>Just you wait.
>We'll see who gets what shoved up their cooter.
>Hint: It's you, and a ten-foot collapsible pole.
>Otherwise known as your penis aahhHAHAHAHAkillyourself
>Moonie: "...at Minuette's character is up to, and Twinkleshine's character, Ivory Dawn, is, as far as you can tell, dead."
>Shit, son, what did you miss?
>Your eyebrows shoot up towards your hairline, and you begin to get the feeling that you're deserving of Minuette's silent, judgemental scorn.
"Dead?"
>Twinkleshine angrily sips at her Dew and slams the empty can against her forehead, trying to make it collapse.
>Twinkle: "Ow! Oh, buck, that was stupid."
>The can has proven itself the victory and has branded Twinkleshine's forehead with its brand: the indentation made from the tab.
>Twinkleshine's face fur is now saturated by the little bit of drink that got stuck in the can, further adding to her humiliation.
>What a putz.
>>
File: look at these fucking nerds.png (828 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
look at these fucking nerds.png
828 KB, 1280x720
>>26999090
>Twinkleshine throws the can behind her into the ever-growing pile of Dew and tries to pretend that the whole ordeal never happened.
>This is ruined when some Dew trickles down directly into her eyeball, and she has to sit still and pretend that it doesn't hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER to get soda in your eyes.
>When she speaks, her voice is shaking with pain and embarrassment.
>Twinkle: "Sh-she's nohhaawwt! Dead. She isn't dead; ju-ah! Just paralysed, buck my LIFE!"
>Unable to take the pain any longer, Twinkleshine rubs her hooves furiously at her eyes.
>You would laugh, but nothing about what just happened was funny.
>Just embarrassing and painful to watch.
>It's like high school all over again.
>Eaugh.
>Moonie looks around the room, uncomfortable and no-doubt feeling second-hand embarrassment from her friend's display.
>Moonie: "Yeah, uh, that... that's true."
>She finally gets the courage to look you in the eyes, but just barely.
>Moonie: "You can't use any out-of-character knowledge though, Anonymous. You... it doesn't work that way, 'kay?"
"Gotcha."
>You look your character over; he's at low health, bleeding, recovering from injury, and still in some amount of pain.
>And you're apparently taking a fear penalty from the Lich?
>That amounts to.....
"Oh, fuck my asshole. For real?"
>A -7 penalty.
>Bullshit.
>The next fifteen turns are spent with you trying to kill the Lich Queen while Moonie takes pity on you and avoids attacking your character.
>>
>>26999106

>You are Moondancer.
>You've made things hard enough on the only colt in the room, so you're taking it a bit easy on him.
>....maybe a LOT easy.
>He's tried to attack your Lich Queen for the last fifteen turns, but he's failed terribly thanks to that penalty against him.
>He probably thinks you're taunting him.
>Now he'll never touch your horn ever again.

>Anon: "Fine, dammit! I don't care what Cuntkicker does. In fact, I say he goes and kicks the lich in her skeletal cooter. Can you do that for me, Moonie? Hmm? It's been fifteen goddamn turns and my minotaur has been sitting there doing fuck-all."
>Hoo-boy, this colt is pissed.
>You roll and prepare to take the -7 penalty and....
>Welp.
"Natural 20."
>Anon punches the air, and Minuette laughs.
>Minuette: "Is Cunty still gonna kick the Lich Queen in the pussy? Please tell me he is."
"Well, h-"
>Anon has the biggest grin you've ever seen when he interrupts you.
>Anon: "Abso-goddamn-lutely."
>You wonder how this is going to play out.
"Cuntkicker sees that his friends are in distress and, in the case of Ivory Dawn, dead or dying. His... his determination to see this adventure through gives him the drive to ignore his pain, despite lacking the tolerance for pain that a female of his species possesses."
>You magically move Cuntkicker's figurine over right next to the Lich Queen.
"Rearing back, Cuntkicker delivers a powerful kick between the Lich Queen's exposed legs. He-"
>Minuette: "Does he get a bonus for already having experience with cunt-punts? Back with the vampires?"
>hehehe, you remember that.
>Buck it, sure.
"He does. His aim is true and his hoof slams into the dry, dusty and unused vagina of the Lich Queen. The Lich is lifted off of the ground from the sheer force that's meeting her genitals, and she soars into wall behind her. She..."
>You roll to see what happens with the wall, and...
>Buck.
>Another 20?!
>>
File: 1376126863499.jpg (202 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1376126863499.jpg
202 KB, 794x732
I need Amoeba back.

I need my dose of spanked miniature sexist horses and elder dragonesses unready for a supercharged shot of AC/DC.
>>
>>26999121
"...her head shatters on impact, killing her instantly. Her body falls to the floor where it collapses. It doesn't move again."
>The group is silent.
>Should you say something?
"And, uh..."
>And what?!
"....Cuntkicker's penalty, "Little Colt's Bladder" kicks in. He pisses himself."
>Nailed it. Best way to end an adventure.
>......except that everypony is laughing now, so you guess it actually was?
>Sure, you'll take credit for that.

------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

>Your game finishes shortly after the defeat of the Lich Queen, and your players are hailed as heroes when they return to town.
>Anonymous assures you that he had a lot of fun and that he'd like to play with you and your friends again some time.
>You're PRETTY sure this means he likes you.
>Maybe even LIKE-LIKES you.
>And like-like can lead to love.
>SURE AS THE STARS ABO-
>Without warning, a flash of light and the sound of reverse-implosion signifies a unicorn is teleporting into your basement.
>Oh, who's this?
>???: "Anon!"
>Twilight?
>Twilight runs over to Anonymous and Luna's Moon is she going to knock him over?!
>What does she think she-oh.
>Oh!
>Oh.
>Huh.
>Twilight jumps into Anonymous's arms and the two of them share a VERY passionate kiss.
>Wooh.
>That....
>What?
>Anon: "Who's a pretty pony?"
>M-me...
>Moondancer's a p-pretty pony, Anonymous....
>You PROMISE she is...
>>
File: booping your horse wife.png (258 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
booping your horse wife.png
258 KB, 700x700
>>26999145
>Twilight giggles like a love-struck colt and lets her forelegs curl up against her chest.
>Twi: "I am!"
>She leans up and nuzzles Anonymous's face, and you have to look away.
>Is this what dying feels like?
>Th-these aren't tears you're crying.
>You're just cleaning your eyeballs because they're dirty.
>Anon: "Thanks for having me over, Moondancer! I had a lot of fun today."
"Y-you too..."
>And with that, Anonymous walks out of your basement and out of your life.
>tfw no qt3.14 coltfriend to play O&O with

The End.

-----------------------------------

This was a lot of fun to write, even when I fucked up in a few places. I hope all y'all liked reading it; I do it all for you guys. And by "it all" I mean "write MLP fanfiction for a bunch of strangers on 4chan

I do not regret breaking nerdhorse's heart.

Pastebin's update, btw.
My schedule after this will be the Rarity in estrus thing, then either finish up Apple of her Eye, or start up the "anon is twilight's father" dealie thing.
>>
>>26997353
>>Human history can to a degree be boiled down to the male pursuit of pussy. A mare overheard anon missing computers and makes a prototype to get into his pants. When anon boots it up he finds the background is her winking. (and not her face either.)

A mare overhears Anon missing X from home world and invents substitute
Unfortunately, it's hilariously wrong, is a huge misunderstanding or something.

>>26997831 >>26997825 >>26998576
We're all children of the All-Mother
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāha
>>
>>26999174
>Prototype
It's just a box big enough for her to fit in, with a glass partition to show off her box

Box in a box
>We need to go deeper
>>
>>26999156
>>
File: this_kills_the_horse.jpg (149 KB, 700x241) Image search: [Google]
this_kills_the_horse.jpg
149 KB, 700x241
>>26999145
>>26999156
>>
>>26999174
"He said he missed somepony called "Telly Vishun", so we're gonna have to be EXTRA affectionate with him today, okay? It's Hearts and Hooves day today and the poor colt is sure to be emotional."
>>
>>26999204
Your enjoyment only makes me harder smile.

>>26999206
If it makes you feel better, forming a herd with Anon and her friends would have ended up with Moondancer getting super fat from all the cooking Anon would do for her.
>>
File: crying-waterfalls.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
crying-waterfalls.gif
278 KB, 450x338
>>26999280
A fat pony is a happy pony, and a comfortable head pillow as well.
>>
>>26999329
Not when Moondancer is 3 months pregnant before she realizes she's with foal.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (90 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
90 KB, 480x270
>>26999355
Are you telling me that we could have had even more pony pillows?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>26999156
>I do not regret breaking nerdhorse's heart.
PLUGGOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26999156
>Rarity in estrus
So hype.
>>
>>26999156
>All that buildup for nothing
>Then sad Moonie
Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (44 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.jpg
44 KB, 680x501
>>26999156
Anon better cuck Twishit for Moonie
>>
RIP recolor nerd horse, your sadness fuels my boner.
>>
>>26999379
This is not the reaction I was going for. Stop pointing out the benefits to fat widdle ponies.

>>26999385
And I'll do it again!

>>26999450
It's as awful as you expect it to be.

>>26999474
What is a writefag? A miserable pile of secrets!

It's okay, you guys! Moondancer doesn't deserve love! Fatties don't deserve happiness.
>>
File: NightMareonElmStreet.png (1 MB, 751x1064) Image search: [Google]
NightMareonElmStreet.png
1 MB, 751x1064
>>26999498
>NTRing muh waifu.
I love Moonie as much as the next faggot, but you better back the fuck up.
>>
Here's a present for you guys. Legit canon

>Two years later

>You are Moondancer, and you are licking Anon's testicles while Twilight sits on Anon's face.
>You're pretty sure you just felt the foal kick.
>Shit's pretty cash.
>>
File: shiteating.png (282 KB, 429x396) Image search: [Google]
shiteating.png
282 KB, 429x396
>>26999527
>Shitstorm ensues
>>
>>26999549
That's not very romantic.
>>
File: 1442073213510.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442073213510.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>26999549
Ok, the story is saved
>>
>>26999549
Swear to god, it's even in my pastebin. Anon wanted to fuck Moondancer's mouth and Twilight thought that idea was super hot. Her only condition was that she doesn't have to touch Moondancer's clit, cuz that shit's gay, and Night Light didn't raise no queer.
>>
File: 617.jpg (5 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
617.jpg
5 KB, 199x250
>>26999549
Butthurt levels back to manageable levels, captain.
>>
>>26999156
>Yet another story where Anon ends up with Shitlight.
Pluggo, I love you, but I would legit punch you if you were in arms reach right now.
>>
>>26999647
It's because she's lavender isn't she?

Your bigotry towards non-pastel colored ponies is hideous.
>>
File: 567434.jpg (54 KB, 518x438) Image search: [Google]
567434.jpg
54 KB, 518x438
>>26999715
I know a good horse when I see one, and Twilight ain't one.
>>
>>26999527
The fact that you have pissed off this many anons after you ended your story means you have done well Analplug. Good show, and I'm waiting to see what other stories you'll write.
>>
>>26999591
What's with the 'gay' and 'clits don't touch' meme?
Are we all pretending to be filthy monosexuals here?
>>
File: full.png (355 KB, 840x350) Image search: [Google]
full.png
355 KB, 840x350
>>26999737
You're right; Twilight isn't a good horse.

She's best horse.
>>
>>26999849
>Holds up boombox playing Peter Gabriel

BNW! Baby, please! I tried my hardest, but I can't live without the Minotits!
Will Hwlga ever stop spilling pasta? Will other Minotaur learn to take it easy? Will giant slab of meat cow have an internal monologue dealing with her own sense of crippling self-loathing, born out of an obsessive need to work out, which itself was born out being the fat kid in primary school?!?
>>
File: 1457397424573.png (2 MB, 2500x1817) Image search: [Google]
1457397424573.png
2 MB, 2500x1817
>>26999849
>Sperglight Twiggles
>Best Horse
Ascended Kek

Pictured here: The actual best horse.
>>
>>26999926
Snippet, it's time to move on. We've all forgotten minotits Especially BNW
>>
File: 1449253003314.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449253003314.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>26997807
>On the other other OTHER hoof.
>sex
>>
File: 1371693463957.jpg (48 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1371693463957.jpg
48 KB, 720x480
>>27000006
You could say we need a brand new writefag to write about minotits.
>>
And now we bitch about fetishes until another writefag pops up, prefereably cripple mate.
>>
>>27000050
>>27000006
>>26999926
>We will never have fun times in a cultrure revolving around lactation.
>>
>>27000006
I'm not BNW, but I haven't forgotten!
I'm tossing around a couple of one shot ideas and shenanigans.
>>
>>27000126
Well, spit it out, then!
>>
>>27000047
>Waiting for someone to bring Phil's character to life in mlp
>"Not there; THERE! Not there; THERE! Ha HA; There."
>>
>You lie awake in bed, staring at the ceiling as your body fidgets within sheets that have long since become soaked with sweat.
>It's about 5 in the morning now, and your day officially begins in half an hour.
>You tried to go back to sleep around 3, but then you heard noise coming from your daughter's room.
>Your eldest, to be precise.
>Out of about 9 in total, split between 3 mares.
>She's around 10 now, and at that age she gets cranky during the day without a full night's sleep.
>So naturally YOU had to go out her down.
>You weren't the only one awake after that, as Applejack woke up as you tried, vainly, to climb over her body without waking the bed's two other occupants.
>"Ngggh…consarnit Anon, 'mm tryin Ta sleep! I got field work tomorrow…!"
>See, this is why you should just be allowed to sleep on the edge! No more waking people up!
>The girls though have apparently worked out a system, though, for who gets to sleep next to you on what nights.
>Twilight, as 'lead mare,' gets it most.
>You were actually kinda looking forward to cuddling with AJ for once, but she wasn't in a cuddly mood.
>In fact, she just kinda slipped in without a word…
>You sigh, and check the clock.
>Yup, now it's 5:07.
>Too damned early to keep your eyes open, not late enough to justify getting up again to the other occupants.
>If you fall back asleep, then breakfast won't get cooked.
>Which means Cider will be cranky at school, and will probably get in another scuffle.
>And which means Glimmer won't get her 'brain food,' which Twilight assures you, repeatedly, is needed if she's going to be well-studied enough to get into Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.
>Least you never have to worry about Blitz…
>Doesn't stop his mother worrying though that he's not colts enough.
>You are Anon.
>And sometimes being the 'mom' to about a dozen kids with constantly pregnant wives really drains your psyche.
>>
>>27000050
Writefag MLP deserves vs the writefag MLP needs, etc etc
>>
>>27000050
Carlos, I swear to Christ, no more. If you don't cut that fucking shit, I won't kill you.
No.
There will be a trunk, and a lake.
>>
>>27000170
>>27000170
>Anon begins to hire nanny-ponies to help him out
>Some mares, some stallions
>Anon is confused when his wives insist on installing teddy bear cameras in the nursery rooms that the mares are assigned to

>Anon feels terrible sadness when one of his children accidentally calls a stallion caretaker "Daddy"
>>
>>27000050
You don't think I won't hurt a child, Carlos? Do you really believe that your status as "8-years-old kid" will keep me from slapping that smug fucking smirk off of your face? How much faith in that assumption do you have, you little prick?
>>
>>27000198
>Eventually, the mares have had enough.
>One of the mare nannies is suspected of trying to touch Blitz, who won't come out of his room.
>"Anon, we love you, but it's clear you can't handle our foals on your own. We need another stallion in the herd."
>Que waifu-stealer Time Turner.
>No one fights over being next to YOU anymore.
>>
>>27000230
Snippet, why? Why did you hurt me emotionally? You were my only friend in this world, and I trusted you. Why did you leave me with this pain in my heart?
>>
>>27000006
Go to /d/ or /trash/ for your shit.
>>
>>27000259
Fucking quadrupled technicolor ponies is ok
But god forbid if they're bipedal, then we have a problem.
>>
>>27000323
If you really want to tempt the mod go ahead, also, cows are disgusting.
>>
>>27000230
>>27000257
I'm sorry friend. Let me fix things.

>Turns out, there were things going on in the herd that you weren't seeing.
>Rainbow and Twilight were arguing a lot more than you'd though.
>As aggressive and take charge as she is, Rainbow just wasn't fit to be the herd's second.
>Twilight, as Princess, assumed her leadership position was a given.
>What started out as a competition for the new colt's favor ends with you getting your own bed down the hall.
>Rainbow follows you.
>Then AJ.
>Twilight is left alone with Time Turner, who she suddenly realizes has never actually contributed to foal care.
>He's getting crumbs in the sheets, has let himself go, and is dropping hints that *their* eventual foal should have first inheritance rights, especially for noble titles.
>One night, as she's alone with him in their too large room, curling irons in his hair, he says that he's ready to give her her first *real* foal.
>Teilight thinks of Glimmer, and snaps.
>Time Turner kicked out.
>Tearful reunion with Anon and the girls.
>Rainbow assumes temporary lead status, but eventually grows into the role. She's very good at taking charge, even if her financial skills are weak.
>The kids secretly cheer that the homewrecker is gone.
>>
>>27000346
Are you implying that posting related artwork that happens to be about anthromorphic characters is bannable?
Gee, I guess a ton of mods in /v/, /tg/ and /co/ aren't doing their jobs.
>>
>>26999156
>Rarity eating Anon's clothes.
I bet she would, the filthy pervert.
Hey, that was a reference to one of my things, wasn't it! I feed proud.
>That ending
Why do you do these things to us, Anal?
>TFW anon doesn't get a herd of nerdpons to cuddle

>>26999190
CONFUSER IN CUNT
TRANNIES IN HER FANNY
IF THEY PUT A PONY IN THE 'PUTER, PUT A 'PUTER IN THE PONY!

>>26997856
Is good.

>>27000050
>More minotits
Okay.

>Be John in Minotaurwille
>Hanging with your sises at the park
>Cute bull comes by, all dressed up in oh so many clothes
>You feel your nipples hardening just looking at him
>IS HE SHAVED?
>So lewd!
>"Hey what's the big idea, knocking me over?"
>Jigor is pulling herself up, but pauses kneeling as she sees what you're gazing at
>"By the Allmother."
>You and the other girls are all staring in awe at this point
>You know in your heart of hearts that you must make this bull yours
>>
>>27000170
>>27000198
>>27000230
>Twilight.
>Unloved by your children.
>Polyandry.
Filth.
Trash.
Sewage.

>>27000355
>Just forgiving those three for treating you like shit and just fucking some other guy in your bed.
Abysmal.
>>
>>27000415
Agreed. Really I think this story is just another example of why a Luna/Celestia herd is superior. The castle comes with tons of built in nanny figures in the guards and maids that are all pre-checked and trustworthy., So anon can give the princesses as many foals as he wants. Furthermore, anon would likely not have any stallionly duties beyond being there for the kids and wives because of other castle staff.
>>
>>27000486
Of course, you want to be the one there for your kids yourself as much as possible, even for stuff they can handle, but it would certainly give you some breathing room.
>>
>>26998240
daww
this story is really sweet
>>
>anon goes jogging at night
>the park is dimly lit
>he's on his 3rd lap when he gets tackled into some bushes
>tries to scream
>hoof goes over his mouth
>"shut the fuck up whore! You know you want this"
>three mares start stripping Anon
>one holding him down, one covering his mouth and one undressing him
>anon thrashing about
>the mare undressing him starts aggressively sucking his dick
>the other two are lewdly whispering into anon's ear
>say that he's a whore and if he didn't want this his dick wouldn't be getting hard
>the mare working anon's dick pops off once he's nice and hard
>She straddles anon and lines him up then roughly shoves his dick into her balls deep in one go
>anon tries not to moan but it still comes out
>all three start giggling and saying what a whore he is and that if he didn't like it he wouldn't be moaning
>they take turns
>everytime anon cums they make him cum in them
>once he cums they make sure he gets hard again so they can all have a go
>they sneer at anon once they are done, throwing two bits at him and telling him thanks for the fun time
>anon can never be a groom now
>>
>>26999156
that ending was a bit of a kick to the cunt wasnt it
>>
>>27000574
>can't get a couple of pastel pones a third his size off him
>>
>>27000634
>can't
More like won't
>>
>>27000415
Have to put myself into a position where is an issue.

Personally I hate other people being in the room with me when I sleep, always felt uncomfortable and the only way i can sleep is if i pass out from being awake to long, which on more then one family trip has lead to me being awake from 10pm to 6am, and being woken up at 7am. As an adult, never again.

Now, put me in a position where polysexuality is the norm, I have more then one wife, I honestly don't think that i would care all to much about another guy being in the shit with us, especially after I had my kids. Dudes going to be effeminate, and i'm going to fuck him to, but lets be honest, outside of a few ponies, they all look girly to the point i just wouldn't care, I may not take it up the ass, but I will plow someone else.

In the case of this story, I would also be the first one to knock his shit out for what he said.

This is all assuming that the rest of the girls are loving to me, or at the very least friendly. I have issues with being able to completely trust other people as it stands, so them being open about being with others would be preferable to the alternative where its behind my back and they try to hide it, hell could probably work something out. Hell, most equestrias, they have stamina issues, so its a literal "once you go blank you don't blank" scenario.

But that's me and assuming they aren't fucking shitty about it. The two stories here are both them telling anon to fuck off, horribly, one worse then the other but both in ways id never let them back in, granted, the moment that one of them went "anon the mares are talking" is when this shit would never work out and i would have full stopped right then and there.

Somehow I think nof's story is going to go in a very bad direction if celestia doesn't create a "laws apply to anon at my discretion" due to twilight's law layer autism ocd going.
>>
File: large.png (1 MB, 1241x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1241x1024
>>27000170
It's very tough, but rewarding.
>>
>>27000916
>Somehow I think nof's story is going to go in a very bad direction if celestia doesn't create a "laws apply to anon at my discretion" due to twilight's law layer autism ocd going.
this story sounds familiar, but who the fuck is nof?
>>
>>27001224
Not One Fuck.

I think the kicker is going to be that the laws specify stallions, and Anon is a human.
>>
>>27001242
No, friendo, the kicker is we'll never see any more of that story.
>>
>>27000230
How about you fuck off to Cuck Ge. . . I mean Marital Problems if you're going to spew that filth.
>>
Stupid colt, keep the thread bumped or you'll be twisting my teats tonight.
>>
>Anon is the hot chick who's your neighbor when you're a kid who only got hotter as the years went by
>Years later (insert name here) becomes a shut in, and her parents want Anon to talk her out of the NEET lifestyle
>Spaghetti-spilling ensues
>>
>>27001722
Unf?
>>
>>27001748
Equestria plays out like RGRE Animoos and Manegas.
>>
After watching a random show about thiefs that small silly idea popped out. Probably not RGRE enough

>It should've been best Wet Bandit's work up to date
>Best professional horse burglar in Equestria (by her own opinion)
>All by the book: not just black full-body costume and mask, but even cute hoofmade cap
>Made it herself, pricked hooves all over
>When she found out there's an earthpony town where everypony are peaceful and friendly, and not just leave doors and windows lockless, but have no ponice whatsoever, she immediately put aside all her petty work in Manehattan
>She didn't care about details - town's on the way to Canterlot, home to some famous ponies and Equestria heroes or whatever
>Imagine headlines: "Wet Bandit steals all sweets in Ponyville"
>Everypony will talk about her! And dry their kitchens and bathrooms
>>
>>27001887

>Just as moon rises, she started on houses on the outskirts
>First house near the forest smelled more like zoo than something ponies live in, so she gave it a wide berth
>Doubtful there's anything sweet of worth
>Next house, however, captured her attention
>Big one-pony-mansion, with outbuildings, looks like somepony's big lives here. More to steal!
>Grunting, she finally lifted window frame and fell into dark room
>Gracefully and professionally. Definitely not flapping her legs around like a scared filly. Yeah
>Trying not to make noise, she headed to most important and valuable room - kitchen
>Would be easier to left her trademark by opening all water taps
>Finally stuffing everything she found in the bag, and opening all taps, she went to the exit, but something gleamed in the darkness
>Cookies in a glass jar on top shelf. Even with crookedly written label "Cokis"
>Just as if Celestia herself commanded her to get that
>...
>>
File: 1455713940118.jpg (82 KB, 319x541) Image search: [Google]
1455713940118.jpg
82 KB, 319x541
>>26999156
GOD, DAMN IT TWILIGHT! YOU STOLE OUR NERD HERD!
>>
>>27001894

>In a few minutes she already balanced on crudely stacked tower of cereal boxes
>Little wobbly without horn and wings, but she was nothing if ingenious
>And then lights turned on
>[Startled horse noises]
>OW!
>Wet Bandit, blinded, tumbled from her tower and fell to the floor with all empty boxes falling on her head
>Shook her head and realized that she just got caught
>"Should've turned all water on later", flashed thought just as she looked up
>Before her stood biggest figure she saw in all of her career
>Bigger than two of her, easily, looking like minotaur, dressed in fluffy bathrobe and armed with a newspaper. Judging by lack of horns, female
>Looks like in a few moment she'll be very painfully busted
>No negotiations, run for your life!
>"Who are you?"
>...
>Wait
>>
>>27001906

>Definitely male voice
>Not an ounce of malice in it
>She looked closer at strange minotaur and worry gave way to joy
>Stop the panic! Poor guy was paralyzed by fear, likely, and of course in no way dangerous!
>She met stallions like these in Manehattan, sometimes, when she robbed their apartments
>Some even tried to flirt, freaks, but mostly all the same fear and meekness
>Not that she minded flirting, but... buck those romantic novels and movies, real life is nothing like that
>She decided to scare that weird creature so he won't interfere
>Rising to her hooves, she shook herself and started slowly creep to tall and hoofsome
"Look at you, brave boy..."
>He's not moving. Paralyzed by fear!
>It would be fun
>Coming closer, she jumped, shouting scarier thing that came to mind
"Boo!"
>It worked! Look how he hides behind newspap...
>Who turned off the lights? Where's all those stars came from?
>...
>Thud!
>>
>>26999549
Ok, if we get the scene then its all good in the neighborhood. Moonie taking the D is pretty cute.
>>
>>27001912

>Be Anon
>Smooth over newspaper after booping poor pony right in the muzzle
>Bucking ponies. Even burglars look like they came from children's fairy tales and yet act like you're a pus... local stallion
>Should've accepted that world here is backwards a long time ago but oh well
>Time to close all water taps that she opened for some reason, get burglar's bag on the top shelf next to cookie jar, close window and... what to do with burglar herself?
>Maybe I booped her too hard? Let's carry her somewhere softer and talk this over in the morning, calmly, when she-
>zzzZZn-KKpshss... *snore* Zzz...
>Looks like she's fine on the floor. She's even kicking her leg in the sleep. And you won't fall asleep quickly after this, for sure.
>It's two in the morning!
>Damn burglars
>>
>>27000355
Yay!
>>
File: 1400003055792.jpg (385 KB, 1192x1037) Image search: [Google]
1400003055792.jpg
385 KB, 1192x1037
>>27001920
Sweet.
>>
File: 1455858079172.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1455858079172.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>27000916
>>
>>27000685
Still should kick their asses on principle for being rude.
>>
>>27001920
Moar?
>>
>>27002017
Nope
Writefag are in stasis at this point. From this point onwards its just fetish boards invading and us bitching about them.
>>
>>27002017
Maybe later, when i come up with good ideas "what could be after that". Didn't planned it that much to be honest
>>
>>27001920
Burglars are for burying.
You know it's true because it rhymes.

>Be Anon in your back yard in Ponyville.
>You've got a tied up, unconscious burglar pony and a shovel.
>It's two in the morning.
>And you're wearing sunglasses.
>You lower the pony into one of the many holes that occupy your garden, left over from the time you hired those local childponies to do your gardening.
>One of the smaller holes, just deep enough that this pony will fit inside.
>Once she's at the bottom of the hole, head side up, you begin filling it in around her.
>After a short while only her head is visible in the bottom of a small indentation in the ground.
>You'll decide what to do with this pony later on after you've gotten some sleep.
>>
>>27002119
that's ... weird
>>
>>27002135
Well what would YOU do with a bad pony when you're tired?
Duct tape them to a wall? Then you'd have to scrape the glue and hair off and hope you don't need to repaint.
>>
>>27000355
>story does not end with everyone being miserable
Much better, friend.
>>
>>27002144
bind with ropes, sleep with warm pone
why the fuck would you dig when its 2 in the morning and you sleepy as fuck, mate?
>>
>>27002172
>sleep with warm pone
>such snoring

Maybe just bind?
>>
>Anon doesn't trust burglarpone to not steal his cookies while he sleeps
>Cuddles with her and goes back to bed
>burglarpone comes back to rob his house three times a week and he "subdues" her on the couch while they watch movies
>She does the thing where she yawns and stretches and puts her arm around Anon's shoulder
>>
>>27002249
I sleep like a brick, but you've made your point. Just bind then
>>27002270
l-lewd
>>
>>27000002
She's a big mare.
>>
File: NMM needs offspring.png (75 KB, 469x425) Image search: [Google]
NMM needs offspring.png
75 KB, 469x425
>>27002379
All the better to snuggle and do other things with.
>>
>>26999776
That's how you know I've made it big. I actually feel kind of proud that people were invested enough in my story that an ending like that actually made them angry.

I hope the ending wasn't TOO dissatisfying. I might write a sequel sometime about Moondancer herding up with Anon&Twi b/c Moonie a cute.

>>27000383
>>Hey, that was a reference to one of my things, wasn't it! I feed proud.
I don't forget anything that I read, Durnk. Especially not some fucking grade-a shit like Rarity eating Anon's dirty clothes.

>>27000170
>herd with bestpones
>taking care of the baby as the "mom"
>successfully impregnated a horse
Snippet, you are a man after my own heart. Keep up the good work, friend.

>>27000574
Anon will come to in about 7 hours, missing 15 gems.
>>
>>27002390
I didn't know you were a friend of breeding and other things you listed, but I'm glad you are.
>>
>>26999156
Holy shit that ending tho, didn't expect that, but what actually bugs me was that it felt too abrupt
>>
>>27002390
>Anon will come to in about 7 hours, missing 15 gems.
You're a real champion, you know that AA?
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 220x200
>>27002270
More
>>
>>27002390
>>26999450
>>26999527
>It's as awful as you expect it to be.
Don't you fuck this up for me. Don't you dare bad end that.
>>
File: 1017386.png (202 KB, 2640x1959) Image search: [Google]
1017386.png
202 KB, 2640x1959
>>27002550
>what actually bugs me was that it felt too abrupt
Just how it feels to have your heart shatter into itty bitty pieces.
>>
>>27002390
Dunno about anyone else, but I liked the twist at the end. Made me chuckle.
>>
>>27001293
Being a wagecuck is shit for my free time. Pay me money to sit and write and I would. I'm not going to put hard times down for updates. It'll happen eventually.
>>
File: 1458882115915.png (128 KB, 1000x717) Image search: [Google]
1458882115915.png
128 KB, 1000x717
I WILL LAY THE MIGHTY DRAGONESS FOR THE GOOD OF THE KINGDOM
>>
>>27003053
>dragoness
Should not expand dong but does.
>>
File: 1458560042348.png (101 KB, 400x636) Image search: [Google]
1458560042348.png
101 KB, 400x636
>>27003060
Why shouldn't it, anon?
>>
>>27003053
Give her the lance so hard others will come to "avenge" her.
>>
File: 1458896827245.jpg (19 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1458896827245.jpg
19 KB, 350x262
>anon is fresh to equestria
>no basic concept of social queues or norms
>at some point pone anatomy comes up with porchlight spackle
>spaghetti intensifies and dances around the subject
>anon finds her "horn wax"
>surprises her one day by helping her "wax" her horn
>she needs to look her best, and it's the least her can do
>Twiggs loses it as she's a sperg who just got a horn job
>realizes anon is oblivious to it
>proceeds to try and get him to do it more and escalate into lewder and lewder things
>frog massages, sharing air, etc
>tries to hide what she's doing from the others who'd disapprove of taking advantage of such a gullible stallion
>>
File: expand flavortown.jpg (58 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
expand flavortown.jpg
58 KB, 960x774
>>27003069
pls stop
I will stick my dick in just about anything so long as it's female and not human.
>>
File: 1459818316354.jpg (66 KB, 937x955) Image search: [Google]
1459818316354.jpg
66 KB, 937x955
>>27003082
would you a barb
>>
File: slide_43.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_43.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
>>27003082
Would you stick your dick in her carpal?
>>
File: 1443658594313.jpg (29 KB, 854x471) Image search: [Google]
1443658594313.jpg
29 KB, 854x471
>>27003131
I would a barb
>>
>>27003171
If she was sentinent and of appropiate age, every day of the week
>>
>>26999156
This was fucking gay, even with the additional ending
>>
>>27003300
>sentinent
>>
>>27003378
I mean, I read this whole fvcking story and I get this ending, fuck you, finish your other stories, APA
>>
>>27003300
The word you're looking for is sapient.
>>
>>27003300
She's already both sentient and sapient.
>>
>>26997856
Now we're gonna wait 4000 more hours for the next update
>>
>>27002162
>Time Turner is now an unattractive stud that doesn't even have a foal to his name.
>Will never get into a herd again
>All is well
>>
>>27003082
>only female non-humans
I didn't realise /mlp/ tolerated such plebian behaviour.
>>
>>27003081
i'd read it. go make it.
>>
recommend me story
preferably complete or not dead
additional info: i like chest tufts
>>
>>27003800
cancer
>>
>>27003874
this
>>
>>27003800
Gay dragons are weird.

I'd fuck a colt, tho.
>>
File: 1415998530503.png (159 KB, 856x722) Image search: [Google]
1415998530503.png
159 KB, 856x722
>>27003949
Would you > No homo an horse?
>>
File: medium.png (304 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
304 KB, 484x600
>>27003961
N-No homo.
>>
>>27003961
>>27003988
What a waste of stallions.
>>
>>27003988
>>27003961
>gayanon in rgre
>not a bad place
>but there's just one thing
>all the other guys are total... well, pansies
>Shiny's okay, and of course he's one of the few who is already taken
>so follows a journey to try and find a dudely dude or man up a stallion
>essentially Anon is a bitch lesbian in Equestria
>except y'know, not.
>>
>>27004031
*butch, not bitch
I blame autocorrect.
>>
>>27004038
That works too
>>
>>27004031
>>gayanon in rgre
ew gay
>>
>>27004027
>Implying mares don't love when stallions in the same herd do those sort of things with each other.
Why do you think they like so much when two colts fight each other to show off or otherwise?
>>
>>27002101
Make it a continuation of that primordial hoodlum pones story.
Lock her in the basement. I'm sure the other three would like a new girl to join their journey of endless orgasm denial.
>>
>>27003567
Good end.
>>
>>27002119
Damn, don't do that again, I thought Anon was about to bury her alive.
>>
>>27001920
Here goes nothing

>Day 1 after robbery attempt
>Anon dug pony up and cleaned her from dirt with a costume on. She didn't even let him put off her mask
I'm sorry
>Anon tried to talk with pony like an intelligent adults
>Didn't work, obviously, this is freaking Equestria
>He tried to explain what he is and how he got here, but she held to her 'more realistic' version of him being naked feminine minotaur warrior
>Then he tried to promise he won't call ponice (no ponice here and what's the point? They'll just put her in the corner with 'don't be bad' hat for a day), she didn't believe him
>Tried to console that being knocked out by larger and stronger opponent is nothing to be ashamed of, even if he's a male
>Like throwing peas against the wall
>So he tried to placate her by scratching behind her ears through her cap
>It worked with other ponies, right?
>And it helped now, with quiet assurances that smart and cute pony shouldn't steal stuff
>Then he led her out to the front door, bid her farewell, and voila, problem solved and nothing will happen ever again
>Right?
>...RIGHT?!
>>
>>27004486

>Week after first robbery attempt
>Three in the morning
>Water splashes from every water tap and to hell with it
>Anon resigned himself to sleep through those
>But then he woke up to sounds of spoon hitting the pan, coming from the kitchen
>And loud, familiar voice
"Oh, scary burglar is in the house, she'll steal everything! Oh, who will catch her, and scratch her ears, and punish her by making her watch DREADFUL new Daring Do and Amarezone Mystery, that we failed to watch through yesterday?"
>Anon silently swore and got up
>Probably a good idea to tell her to do this at 8 a.m., she already broke his alarm clock, could at least work like a living alarm
>At least she stopped to wear her stupid burglar-costume. Partially
>Still, Anon just didn't get why she removed part that covered her chest
>At least her chest tuft looked cute and fluffy. Springy too
>He though that it's better to ask a friends if that's normal for ponies to have tuft like that
>>
>>27004499

>Day 8
>Trying to speak with his friends about silly wanna-be-thief and chest tuft thingy was not the best idea
>Local princess organized searching party to check his house
>Anon just now understood why Wet Bandit thought she's the best
>She just stood here with lampshade on her head. For three hours. With nopony realizing it.
>Five mares and princess finally left, finding nothing, and strongly recommended "a brave male" to call them if something happened
>Anon started to think that theft may be a good choice of profession...
>>
>>27004516

>Week 2
>They established an order for 'robberies'
>Wet gets in. On weekends - with her own sweets for movie night.
>Wakes Anon an hour before work
>Tries to subdue alien stallion and restore her marely honor
>With more fervor and cunning every time, but ultimately fails anyway
>Anon scratches her ears, calms her, and cheers for next time that surely will be his downfall, if weekends, they watch movies
>However, Anon noticed that movies seem to bore her: she yawns and leans on him, or just snores into his belly every time, so maybe it's time to find other activities
>Tried to do something else, and find out more about his guest
>Welp, who would've guessed - Wet Bandit is her real name
>What were her parents thinking? That their daughter will grow up to be banker?
>Her costume is no less strange, she just couldn't part with it. Literally.
>Even when Anon started to 'punish' her with ear scratches regularly, she still wore her cap
>Just made new holes. For ears
>>
>>27004533
And pastebin for that small stuff http://pastebin.com/UPHN4pHm
>>
>>27004546
I don't think I can handle such villainy.
>>
>>26999129
damn i forgot about the spanking.
>>
>>27004516
"Burlgarpone, you're some kind of genius, you know that?"
>"The tasteful lamp does not know what you are talking about! Its only function is to really bring the room together!"
>>
>>27004546
You're the best, Sodomitor.
>>
>>27004533
>Burglarpone gets her disguises and identities mixed up

>You are Anon and you are cuddling your adorable would-be home invader.
>With her eyes closed and her breathing even, you could almost believe that she was just sleeping.
"How are you liking the Daring Do movie, Bandit?"
>Burglarpone lets out a long, adorable yawn. Her tongue curls like a cat's, and you're tempted to grab it between your forefinger and thumb.
>When she speaks, her speech is slow and sloppy.
>SOMEpony's ready for bed, you think.
>"The tablelamp enjoys watching movies with you, Anon. Its favourite part is when you hug it tight."
>You scratch her ears (which are poking through two holes in her widdle burglar's cap) and she leans into your hand.
>"Don't struggle against the lamp, Anon. It doesn't want to hurt a colt, but it will if it has to."
"I know you will, Bandit."
>You kiss her forehead and drift off to sleep.
"I know you will."
>The next morning, your new best friend is missing and so is your DVD player.
>MotherFUCKER.
>>
>>27004795

huh, so she's a burglar after all
who would've guessed
poor dumb male falls for marely charms and smarts again!
>>
>>27004709
That's a pastebin of my good friend. But i'm pretty sure that he is here too

>>27004795
Ha-hah, that was good
>>
>>27004807

She was just pretending to be his friend so she could steal his stuff!
>>
>>27004795
Next time Anon buries that lamp in the back yard, he won't be digging it up.
>>
>>27004807
Such a despicalble scheme!

On another note, which update do Anons want me to work on first? Lonely Applejack shorts, Catbird and Fluttershy one or just something new?
>>
>>27003413
>>fvcking
Why, Anon?

>>finish your other stories, APA
Working on it, friend. Up next is Rarity in Estrus.

>>27002801
Thank you. I thought it was a nice break from "anon meets pone; pone loves anon; anon puts his wee wee in pone"

>>27002610
I said that because saying, "the stuff that I write will be as super fucking amazing you know AS USUAL ahue hue hue" makes me sound like I'm more important than I am. I'll write the story to the best of my abilities, but I can't promise that a guy named "analplug" will provide you wish shakespear.

>>27002456
What better way to tell your ponywaifu, "I want to be with you forever" than to trust her with your disgusting hybrid horsedaughter?

>>27002550
It was abrupt because I cut a scene from the fic. Those plastic packages that Anon brought in were actually his snack, which were home-made potato wedges. There was going to be a freak-out moment where Twinkleshine showed that she cared more than she let on and knocked that shit from Anon's hands, yelling at him about trying to kill himself. In the chaos, the others would try to restrain him and at some point Moondancer would panic and idk present to him or SOMETHING like that. Right then, Twilight would pop in, ask what the hell was going on, and then Anon would eagerly escape his captors and kiss her. The entire thing seemed like a good idea on paper, but it just felt too, "lol teh random XD", so it got cut. The ending wasn't perfect, but I'm happy with what I've written.

>>27002598
Dude, if I'm not fucking my own nipples with my horsepenis shortly after I give birth to my spider children, then I'm doing something wrong.
>>
>>27004827
>gentlemares
>>
>>27004881
You can do that?
I feel like the updates are becoming less about content and more about filling those niches fetishes now.
>>
File: GEHTLEMARES.png (7 KB, 291x415) Image search: [Google]
GEHTLEMARES.png
7 KB, 291x415
>>27004827

She never was on his side
>>
>>26998240
>Though you kinda wish the sun was a little dimmer right now.
>"Soooo?" Sweetie asks, still levitating the dress.
>Well... it's still the same as before but now that you've spent some time away from it and also literally gave away your ace on the pole.
"Uh... the holes looks like they'll fit" you respond glancing at the two orange wings on your back.
>"I took a guess since I forgot to take your measurements but I think so too, try it on to make sure" she responds nudging it over to you.
>You glance around, there are still a few ponies out and about, probably making their last minute arrangements and such.
"N-no... I'm pretty sure they'll fit and besides, I'm all sweaty and stuff. Wouldn't want to make the dress even wor- uh, dirty it up."
>Sweetie scrunches her muzzle but quickly returns to smiling and levitates it over behind you.
>You open your pack and watch as she folds the dress up in the air and drops it in.
>You can feel a little less weight on your shoulders as you add the weight to your back.
"Thanks again Sweetie, I know it must not have been easy with how Rarity is today."
She waves a hoof at you, "Nah, it's no big. She passed out on the floor after the last pony came by to pick up their suit."
>You share a laugh with your friend.
>"So, you wanna come hang out for a little bit? After Rarity gets a little more time in her power nap I'm gonna wake her up so we can get ready and head out to the park before the line gets too big for Celebration."
>Unease builds in your chest.
>It's not a bad idea but, seeing as how you're down one bracelet that you need, you kind of want to see if there's something else you can do.
"Thanks but, I want to run home and clean up there. Make sure I've got everything covered."
>Sweetie nods, "Okay, well I'll see you later tonight then!" she chirps.
>You thank her again before making your way back home.
>Now what?
>Maybe dad has a bracelet at home you could borrow?
>Colts don't keep them right?
>Right?!
>>
>>27004971
>Panic begins to set inside your heart.
>No, that's dumb, of course they would keep them!
>Damn it! Why'd you have to give up that bracelet!?
>Sure it felt like the right thing to do at the time but...
>You let out a sigh as you unlock the front door.
>No, it was bought with money that was not entirely yours.
>Pack dropped by the door, you trot upstairs and enter your bathroom.
>Even with all the orders you filled, there's no way you would've made 2000 bits.
>Hot and cold taps turned, you watch the tub fill with our preferred temperature of water.
>And she's a pretty cool mare, you do feel pretty good helping him get reacquainted with his old friend.
>You close your eyes and sink slowly into the hot water, letting it's heat sink deep into your sore body.
>Maybe Timely can give you your share back on Tuesday?
>Bottle uncorked, you pour out the wash and start scrubbing away.
>It's not 2000 bits, but it'll buy you a game or two at least.
>You pull the plug, and watch the dirty water swirl it's way down the drain.
>Maybe two player games? Anon would like getting to play with you.
>You run the water again, a little cooler now and rinse the last bit of soap away.
>Anon...
>You turn the taps again, shut now.
>An image flashes in your mind.
>It keeps showing up in your mind as you rub your mane dry with a towel.
>One of Anon sitting before you, a wooden frame around him, and looking up at you with a warm smile on his face, he's clutching his hand before him.
>You throw the towel over your back and wipe side to side.
>What was...
>You give your body one last shake to settle the fluffing of your fur.
>Was that a picture you've seen in the castle?
>You stand at the door to your parent's bedroom.
>Dad must have something he probably wouldn't miss.
>You reach for the door handle.
>A feeling of unease wells in your gut.
>Again the image of Anon flashes in your mind.
>Maybe...
>Maybe you don't need anything.
>He is your best guy friend.
>>
>>27004979
>He's expressed time and again that dressing up is the last thing he likes to do.
>Though... He looked pretty happy with Diamond.
>And he looked amazing while he was dancing.
>...And kind of always you've now started realizing.
>So maybe... you don't know him as well as you thought.
>You glance over to the front door.
>Pinkie's pack full of mostly empty bottles of fizz, Appleblooms straps, your journal, and your ugly dress.
>It lays by your helmet and pads.
>Orange sunlight shines through the window in the door.
>The sun...
>It's setting.
>You know that from having been out all day but... without that, it looks no different than sunrise...
>You remember the promise made to yourself.
>Your heart is beating loudly in your chest.
>In a flash you slip into the dress, the wing holes are a little snug but otherwise fine.
>You slip the pack back onto your back, Pinkie is going to be there tonight, you can give her back her stuff.
>Pads slipped under the dress, though with how puffy this thing is you're pretty sure they're not necessary.
>Helmet on and you're out the door.
>The sun is beginning to drop below the horizon now.
>You shield it's light with a hoof, feeling more determined than ever.
>Until the fat sun shines, you're going to give it your all!
>And as far as you can tell it's not-
>OH HORSEAPPLES!
>You slam your left hoof down on the dirt and turn the handle of your scooter in the same direction.
>The scooter turns as you continue moving towards the elderly stallion crossing the street.
>Your hoof brake slows you down as you continue turning on your approach.
>Just before you collide into him, you pick the scooter up just a moment and pull it even further away.
>You just barely graze past the old stallion.
>You have to tense up hard to keep yourself from falling over.
>Before too long, you come to a complete stop just a few feet away from the stallion.
>>
>>27004993
>You let out a sigh of relief that you managed to keep from wrecking your ride and your dress in one fell swoop.
>Then jump and sprint over to the old stallion.
"S-sir! I'm so sorry! I was all lost in my thoughts and-"
>"Bah! Don't you worry about it youngster. No harm done, just gave this old colt's all the work out it'll need for a week eh?"
>Your heart sinks as he chuckles to himself.
>"That was pretty impressive control you have there..."
>You quirk an eyebrow.
>Then quickly realize he was asking you your name.
"S-Scootaloo! Uh my name is Scootaloo."
>The old stallion smiles warmly, "Well nice to meet ya Scootaloo."
>Before you get too long to reflect on the stallion's odd reaction to you nearly bowling him over, he speaks up, "Say, would you be a dear and help an old colt cross the street? I don't want to cause anymore trouble with anypony that might need to be passing through."
>You look up at the sky, it's lower now than you thought.
>Getting in line now is going to be cutting it close for whether or not you'll be able to catch Anon early.
>The stallion is holding out a hoof towards you, the warm smile on his face doesn't fade.
>You did almost totally knock him down.
>He should be way angrier at you for that.
>What are you thinking Scoots!? He just want to cross the street, you can afford that much.
"Yeah sure, I'd be happy to" you respond back quickly as you approach the old colt.
>He rests his hoof on your shoulder and you start walking with him.
>Or well, you take one step with him.
>He wobbles one leg up followed by the next.
>Then pauses for a moment before wobbling the next leg and finally the last.
>All moving a distance of one fourth of your hoofstep.
>You glance up at the sky again, the sum seems to be almost gone already.
>Wait what?!
>You blink and see that it's actually about where it was when you checked a few moments ago.
>You're panicking Scoots, relax.
>This guy isn't moving THAT slow, and you still have plenty of time left.
>>
>>27005005
>This guy isn't moving THAT slow, and you still have plenty of time left.
>The stallion takes yet another wobbly step now reaching half of your hoofstep.
>Plenty of time left Scoots, just keep reminding yourself of this.
>"I'm on the way to Ponyville Park."
>You flick an hear in his direction.
"For Celebration? me too"
>The stallion smiles and nods, "I was waiting for my Granddaughter and her friend to come and walk me there."
>You hate them already.
>"She's a sweet girl, her friend too, but a tad bit forgetful you know? I think it runs in the family" he adds with a warm giggle.
>You smile at him to humor the old guy.
>Each hoofstep you take feels like ages pass before you get to take the next.
>The sun sinks lower and lower, but finally the walkway of the other side is almost in reach.
>You try to step out onto it but find resistance.
>Looking over the stallion is scrunching his muzzle while looking ahead, "Oh horseapples... you remember what I said about how forgetfulness runs in the family? I need to get something I left back home. Do you mind-"
>Yes you do mind.
>You mind a lot actually.
>YOU MIND THE ABSOLUTE MOST, IT'S GETTING LA-
"No I don't mind..."
>You hate yourself so much.
>The stallion slowly turns around and you circle over to his other side and wait patiently for him to finish turning and place a shaky hoof on your shoulder.
>Oh, idea!
"Actually, if you need something I could just go and get it for you."
>The stallion pinches your cheek, "Oh aren't you just a sweet thing. You remind me of my granddaughter, you know I bet you two would get along wonderfully..."
>You roll your eyes.
"Uh sir, the thing you forgot?'
>He stops his little rambling, "Oh! Right, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my home is a little bit of a mess, it really would be faster for me to go get it."
>[SCREAMS INTERNALLY]
>>
>>27005015
>Another agonizing eternity passes before you return to the other side of the street, the stallion nudges you in the direction of the home right nearby.
>Together you make it back to his home.
>He fiddles with his keys, seriously he's got like a million keys, for just a moment though and unlocks his door first try.
>You're a little impressed at that.
>You're even more impressed by all the trophies and medals you see inside his home.
>Seriously there must be dozens of them in there.
>Before you can scrutinize them more the door closes in your face.
>You can hear the muffled sounds of rustling around inside the house.
>The stallion returns moments after he entered his home.
>You honestly want to question how in Tartarus he did that given his movement out here, but you hold your tongue knowing your dad would somehow flick your ear from all the way in Cloudsdale for being so rude.
>Again you offer him your shoulder which he takes as you escort him down the stairs and edge of the walkway.
>Which takes way longer than you really want it to.
>And now begins the epic journey of a few feet of dirt road.
>Your sour mood dissipates when you feel the stallion rub your shoulder.
>A blush begins to form on your face and you look inqusitvely over to the stallion.
>He's mostly looking ahead, but his eyes glance your way briefly, "You have a good rider's shoulder you know?"
>You stumble on your words for a moment.
"Uh... th-thanks?" you stammer out, the heat on your face rises.
>He begins walking and you step occasionally to keep up with him.
>"My father was a pioneer for riding scooters you know?"
>You hum noncommittally trying to plan out how long it's going to take to cross the stree-
"Wait... your father?"
>The stallion chuckles, "I know I know, apparently so..." he lowers his head slightly, "See I only heard as much from my father's friends as I was growing up. He died in an accident when I was very young."
>You swallow nervously, this just got awkward quickly.
>>
>>27005025
>The stallion rubs your shoulder again, "I remember very vividly though, his shoulders when he would carry me as a foal. Strong and sturdy, just like yours."
>Odd as all this is, you do feel kind good at hearing that.
>"And I remember the fire and love in her eyes when she looked over me... It was unlike any other, and I made sure to keep that fire burning in the eyes of all my kids and grandkids. No matter what they perused I just want them to love it as much as my father loved riding."
>You almost trip for a moment when your hoof catches on the edge of the walkway.
>You're here already?
>You assist the stallion in getting up to the walkway.
>He lowers his hoof from your shoulder and steps back, "Thank you... Scootaloo was it?"
>You nod.
>He chuckles to himself, "Wonderful! I'm forgetful you recall, but I'm glad I remembered your name dear. Thank you very much for helping an old colt out."
>You can't help but feel good hearing the appreciation.
"Yeah well, it's the least I could do after almost knocking you down because I was rushing..." you sheepishly admit.
>The stallion smiles at you warmly, "Oh don't you worry yourself about that too much dear, youngster like you has got places to be. I still remember what that was like, wind whipping through your mane with all your cares trailing far behind you..."
>You smile at the old guy.
>"You're a good kid, I can see that same kind of fire in your eyes that my kiddos have. Make sure you keep it burning alright?"
>He holds out something towards you, "Here, have a little sweet for being a little sweet."
>You take the object he had for you.
>It's a button with a question mark on it...
>Must be some old brand logo or something.
>The stallion looks so happy with himself...
>You don't really know what to say to this so you settle for a nod and thank him.
>The stallion turns from you and begins continuing down the walkway.
>You walk back into the street and pick up your scooter.
>>
>>27005036
>You hop up onto it before looking ahead at the stallion trembling his way down the walkway.
>The sky is getting dark.
>And the park is still a good bit away.
>You let out a long sigh and push your scooter up next to the old colt.
"Hey, I'm heading down to the park too... If you want I could walk you the rest of the way there."
>The stallion slowly turns towards you, chuckling to himself, "Oh no Scootaloo that won't be necessary. I can take walkways the rest of the way down so I won't be a bother to anypony. Besides I gotta work these old legs of mine somehow and you've got a fierce looking pair of wings. You don't need an old stallion like me slowing you down darling."
>You can't help but smile at this cool old colt.
>He wishes you well as you flutter up and slowly get on ahead of him.
>You turn back and wave him goodbye before facing dead ahead.
>You grip your handles firmly and kick it into high gear.
>The sun is gone and night is firmly settled in.
>The line has got to be huge by now and you can't afford to waste anymore time if you want to get to Anon before Diamond has too much time with him.
>The buildings blur in your periphery as you tear through the empty lamplit streets.
>You cut a hard corner for a shortcut you know.
>Just as you do, you spy a white bag in the way.
>It's not until you are about to run it over that you realize a few things that are strange about the bag.
>It's got two yellow legs.
>A beak.
>And that it's actually a chicken.
>You briefly recall seeing a missing poster for Elizabeak III among the myriad of advertisements plastered everywhere.
>You cut a hard swerve, the tightness of your dress holes on your wings prevents you from doing it smoothly and you realize something else.
>The ground is pretty hard when you slam into it.
>You tumble and roll along the ground in this back alley before slamming against a hard surface.
>>
>>27005049
>You hear the shattering of glass but don't get too long to dwell on it as you are turned over and find yourself body all tucked up and looking up at the starry sky with a darkness surrounding you.
>The view begins fading as the rounded darkness around begins to spread and cover you completely.
>Head throbbing and eyelids heavy, the last thing you recall is hearing a gentle clucking.
"I... hate... chickens..." you grumble before the darkness takes you completely.

Okay, that's all for today. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>27004795

>Next day there's somepony knocking at the front door
>It's 4 in the morning
>Anon groggily opens ans stares
>It's Wet Bandit, with miniature mustache and monocle on her FREAKING BUGLAR COSTUME, mask, cap and everything
"Hello, good sir or madam! My name is Dry Salespony, would you like to buy this DVD player for low low price of 10 bits?"
>Anon looks at his own player, then stares at the pony
>She's sweating bullets
>But her disguise is foolproof!
>Anon squints harder at her
"Dry Salespony, you say? What a coinsidence, I lost my DVD player just yesterday."
>FOOLPROOF
"W-well, looks like it's your lucky day, sir!"
>Anon picks pony up and puts lampshade on her head
"You'll look good as an decorative lamp, and thanks for free DVD"
>[panicked salespony\lamp noices]
>>
>>27004920
Absolutely. Don't forget that you can find mods for the game, too. They're more focused on content rather than niche fetishes, which is nice. Don't get me wrong; I'm all for raping a sexually-abused gargoyle statue with my futa-dick while my 6 lactating breasts spray milk everywhere, but there needs to be a higher ratio of gameplay to fetish material.
>>
>>27005075
Tried with force and failed
Tried with cunning and failed too
Looks like she'll never beat anon and will not return that alien minotaur-stallion stole from her: a mare ego
>>
Drawfriends? Could anybody draw Wet Bandit for us, please?
>>
>>27005062
BUT WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE OLD STALLION
>>
>>27005253
The old stallion was Pony Hawk
>>
>>26950924
>You notice both mares smile a bit as your chest regains its normal respiratory rhythm.
>You're not sure if this is because they're happy to see you can breathe normally again, or if they think they've got you compliant.
>Cause they don't.
>You inhale deeply.
"You two cannot honestly think I'm going to stand for that."
>Rainbow Dash looks at you like you farted, while Twi's face just drops.
>"Stand for what?" she asks. "It just how we do things, Anonymous. It's the Equestrian way!"
"It's sexist is what it is!" you respond.
>Cause it is.
>And you cross your arms and glare, feeling stronger for having said so.
>And for a second, things are silent.
>Then Dash leans over to Twilight.
>"Psssst, Twi. What's 'sexist' mean?"
>>
>>27005277
>"It's sexist is what it is!" you respond.
wow
he sure told them

because with outlooks and attitudes like that theyre really going to give a fuck
>>
>>27005277
>She....she didn't whisper nearly enough to not be heard.
>She didn't even really cover her mouth. She just put one hoof near one side of it.
>Twi doesn't even bother to do that much. She just says, "I'm not sure. It's certainly not a word I'm familiar with, and that means it's not in the Equestrian Dictionary."
"You would know." you and Dash say simultaneously.
>Twi puts a forehoof on her chest, and closes her eyes with pride for a second, before thinking better of the gesture and turning it into an awkward, blushing giggle instead.
>You don't think this is very funny.
>You're pretty sure this is literal systematic sex-based oppression.
>The kind tumblrinas *think* they experience.
"It means being prejudiced against someone based on their sex, or valuing one sex over the other. It can also mean someone who *is* sexist."
>Their eyes widen with realization.
>Twi seems awed. "Oh...yes, I...suppose that saying a male has no right to refuse the come-ons of a female would be 'sexist'."
>Good. Maybe you can overturn this dumbass-
>"Well, yeah. So?" Rainbow Says.
>...
>"I'm inclined to agree." says, Twi.
>"Pointing out what the system *is* isn't really challenging the system. It's just giving it a name."
>Then she giggles again, elbowing Dash lightly in the ribs.
>"And kind of a nice one, don't you think, Dash?"
>Dash lets a smile break her facade, and looks up to the ceiling.
>"Yeah, it does sound kinda cool. 'I'm a sexist sexist'!" she says.
>"And so is Twi, and...just about everypony really. It's cool being able to call it something."

>>27005289
Exactly. They don't care. This is the premise.
>>
File: 1089374.png (24 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1089374.png
24 KB, 1000x1000
If next Spike Episode doesn't have some sexy dragon girls I'm going to take over Hasbro's HQ.
>>
"WHAT THE BUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"
>"I have already won, Caramel."
"NEVER IN MY BUCKING LIFE HAVE I SEEN A STALLION ACT LIKE THAT!"
>"I won, Caramel."
"WHAT WOULD YOUR DAD THINK OF YOU IF HE SAW WHAT YOU JUST BUCKING DID?! HE SPENT ALL IF HIS LIFE--"
>You were cut off as Anon slowly reached up and clamped your mouth shut
>Though his suit was in tatters, and there was a great big bump on his head, you could still see that BUCKING glint in his eye
>"Caramel," he said slowly, as if savoring every word. "I. Have. Already. Won. You. Little. Horse."
>Behind him, Applejack was laying on the floor, a dopey smile on her face as she laid in a puddle of her own... juices
>Beside her was Cheerilee and Lotus, both of whom were in a similar state
>You were holding a broken shovel and were as angry as all Tartarus
>What on EARTH gave Anon the idea that doing THAT to those mares in front of all of these ponies was alright?!
>Did he really have to do it right here?!
>Where you could watch?!
>In broad bucking daylight?!
>You knew that Anonymous was too much normally
>But that
>THAT was too bucking much!
>You brandished what was left of your shovel threateningly as Anon wiped the... juices off of his chin
>You were going to find another shovel
>You were going to grab that bucking shovel
>And you were going to beat the stupid out of this stallion until he was an upstanding member of society
>And then you were going to beat him a little just to make it stick
>Anon smiled as you let out a growl
>"Aw, come on, it wasn't that bad," he said, dodging out of the way as you took a swing at him
"IT WASN'T THAT BAD?!"
>>
>>27005379
Dragonesses need more love.
>>
>>27005404
>"It's not like anyone was complaining other than you."
"YOU EAT THREE MARES OUT IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF PONIES, ANON!"
>Grumbling as he rubbed his head, Anon stood up
>While you and Anon had had your little spat it looked like the other fellas had gotten to work clearing the stage
>Every mare but the before mentioned ones had been cleared off and swept off
>In fact most of the ponies standing in the crowd weren't even blushing all that much
>...Though now, because of BUCKING ANON, there was a musky smell in the air
>A very musky, icky smell that you didn't like very much at all
>"Sooooo... Who's ready for the next round?"
>THE NEXT ROUND?!
>AFTER WHAT THIS BUCKER JUST DID HE WANTS TO KEEP GOING?!
>WHAT THE BU--
>No
>No...
>Deep breaths, Caramel
>DEEP. BREATHS.
>Getting angry isn't going to help anything
>Angry can't beat the stupid that is your human friend
"...Alright, but I swear to Celestia if you try something like that again."
>In the crowd you saw Princess Celestia make a face at you using her name in vain but thank goodness she didn't say anything
>Your reputation was already going to be in the gutter today; having a princess tear you a new one might just kill you
>Anon just grinned that stupid grin of his
>"Don't worry, Caramel old pal, the booty madness has passed. I should be good for a while now. But, since fair's fair, if you find a hot number that you want to chow down on you can go right ahead."
"BUCK YOU!"
>"We'd like to see that!" somepony in the crowd yelled
>You spun around, ready to start screaming your lungs out, when Anon wrapped an arm around you and lifted you up to his chest
>"Easy there, big blue. EASY," he muttered, running his fingers through your mane
>Mother.Bucker.
>You weren't Blue!
>YOU WEREN'T!
>You struggled against the pets with all of your might but the power of Anon's fingers was too great
>>
>>27005449
>Eventually you found yourself calming down, hanging limply in the air as you grumbled to yourself
>Those pigs...
>You'd bet your newest hoof-stitched designer bag that half of the mares here were looking at your sheath and balls RIGHT NOW
>Somehow sensing that you were calm enough to be put down without you attacking anypony, Anon put you beside him and stood up to his full height
>"Alright! Since the... er... INTERMISSION! Intermission; that's the word! Since that's all over how about we get to the next race, eh?"
>Anon ignored you as you glared at him, clapping his hands together
>He's seriously going to just ignore what he did?
>No, even worse: was everypony else just going to gloss over the fact that Anon just orally stimulated three mares in public
>An act that you're a hundred and fifty percent sure is illegal?
>...
>Urgh...
>"So how about we go with the pegasi next?" he asked the crowd. "We can save the unicorns and alicorns last."
>"Yeah! Get the joke butts out of the way for the grade A ones," a unicorn in the crowd said, giving her flank a smack as she jeered as a group of earth ponies
>"Hey now, none of that little marshmallow pone," Anon said, quick to defuse the situation before a fight started. "This is a day for peace, a day of sisterhood, a day where I touch all of your butts and where lewd things happen. This is no day for hate."
>The mare, now looking ashamed of herself, disappeared back into the crowd as the mares, mares of all races, looked at each other and nodded
>Smiling once again, Anon spread his arms out wide
>"Come on now, ladies, flap those wings and get your butts on the stage. We're burning daylight."
>And come they did
>Though the population of pegasi were a good deal smaller than the earth ponies, what with this being an earth pony town, what they lacked for in numbers they made up for in showmareship
>>
>>27005193
seconded, pls draw her with burglar cap and dvd player
>>
>>27005481
>Almost as if they choreographed it, dozens of pegasi mares launched themselves into the air, spinning and twisting and doing all sort of acrobatic stunts before gracefully landing on the platform
>...And then there was Fluttershy, who quietly made her way through the crowd and walked up the steps like a normal pony
>Aw...
>What a cute little mare...
>You can't for the life of you understand why some stallion hadn't snatched a mare like her up yet...
>"So we just finished up with the powerhouses of the pony races, so why don't we talk about the sleeker model?"
>Anon walked down the line of mares as they turned and presented their rumps to him
>His mouth twitched, and the sudden but violent urge to find another shovel filled you
>Bucking Anon...
>"Unlike their non-winged counterparts, a pegasi's bottom isn't supposed to be big enough to bounce a bit off of. A pegasus is a smaller, sleeker little horse, and that's what we're gonna be looking for. We need small, TIGHT little flanks with just a LITTLE bit of fat on them. The word for these cuties is COMPACT."
>You and the fellas converged around Anon as he knelt before the first mare in the line, a Ms. Clear Skies
>She was wearing a conservative yet tasteful pair of frilly purple panties with a pair of fuzzy purple and blue socks
>Which were cute and looked good on her
>The mare herself was blushing as she looked back at all of you
>"A-Afternoon fellas," she shimmered, her tail flicking nervously
>Placing a hand on the small of her back, Anon knelt down
>"Good afternoon yourself, Clear Skies," he said, patting her rump. "Are you ready get looked over?"
>Gulping, Clear Skies nodded
>"R-Ready as I'll ever be."
>Anon gave her rump another pat before grabbing the edges of her panties
>"Don't worry, we'll go easy on you," he promised, sliding the undergarments off her rump and down her legs. "Now lets see what we're working with."
>Clear Skies twitched as he gave her rump a squeeze
>>
>>27005511
>"Did you guys know that pegasi tails are usually the thinnest of all of the tribes?" Anon asked nopony in particular. "It's supposed to help them with their flying but do you see how if you move their tail JUST a bit you can--"
"Anon."
>"... Anyway... Clear Skies, sweetie, will you do me a favor and tense your flank for me?
>Shifting her weight from left to right, Clear Skies did as he asked, tensing her fanny
>"You see that? You can easily see the muscle but there's just enough fat so that you can't see the muscle striations."
>Clear Skies let out a squeak as Anon ran his hands up and down her flank, his thumbs drawing circles all over her cutiemarks
>"There's a lot of that tight muscle that pegasi are known for."
>More squeezing, more squeaking
>"Though the legs are a little skinny... and the fur seems a bit thick in some places..."
>Humming, Anon pressed his face again her flank
>With time Clear Skies let out a startled moan, her tail flicking wildly back and forth
>"What do you think, Thunderlane?"
>Thunderlane, who had been staring off into space, blinked
>"What?"
>Anon pinched Clear Skies on the flank and yanked at the fur, trying to see how far it would stretch
>"You're our resident male bird horse," he said, pushing Clear Skies back against him as the mare tried to lean away as she bit her lip. "You've probably seen a lot of pegasi booty. Tell me what you think."
>Thunderlane's nose scrunched up
>"That's racists, Anon."
>"Racists? If looking at ass is racist then I'm a fucking neo-Nazi."
>"Not that! You called me a bird horse! THAT'S the racist thing!"
>"Why? You're a horse with bird wings. I don't see the big deal."
>Clear Skies closed her eyes tightly as she began to grind herself against Anon's face
>Anon, who was still poking and groping her flank, looked like nothing was out of the ordinary, even as you noticed a wetness dripping down the pegasi's leg
>Thunderlane, his nose scrunched up, stomped his hoof
>>
>>27005541
>"...Well, one: I'd say that your statement was inaccurate since my species came from primates. And two: I wouldn't really give a fuck."
>Anon shrugged as Clear Skies began to shake, her wings extending to their full length
>You, along with the other fellas, saw this, and you tried to warn Anon but the human continued
>"Bird horse, monkey, zigger; their just words. And if you let words--"
>"AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW~!"
>Anon reeled back as he got a face full of mare cum
>"Motherfuckingshitniggercuckdammit!"
>Clear Skies, redder than you had ever seen her, let her front hit the stage, her rump trembling and her wings flapping as she rode out her orgasm
>Rolling out of her "firing range" Anon watched the mare's rapid winking with a surprised, yet pleased, smile
>"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, pegasi buns can be pretty sensitive..."
>Both Thunderlane and Anon watched as the mare let out another lewd moan, wiggling her rump back and forth
>...
>You know, if you would have seen something like this this morning you would have lost your mind
>But now?
>Now you're just kind of... desensitized
>You could only feel just a little irritated as you watched a mare that you knew and were friends with cum in front of hundreds of ponies
>And that was Anon's fault
>The bucker...
>...
>Wow was Clear Skies really cumming...
>Somepony was PENT up...
>...
>Those bucking pants of his BETTER be as comfy as they look...
>"...Anon?" Thunderlane said quietly
>"Yeah?"
>"How do you know so much about butts?"
>Anon was silent as Clear Skies, her orgasm finally running out of steam, let her whole body flop onto the floor with a groan
>There was a big smile on her face as she closed her eyes, panting like she had just ran a marathon
>"I have a PhD in Assology," Anon finally said, pulling out his napkin and cleaning up his face
>>
>>27000634
>>27000685
>>27001987
>"We can just presume Anon is physically superior to all ponies."
>>
>>27005593
If it's for the purpose of comedy at the expense of the teeny widdle sexist pones, then yes.
>>
File: large.png (169 KB, 892x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
169 KB, 892x1024
>>27005575
>Thunderlane's nose scrunched up
>"No you don't you bucking liar."
>Anon turned to look at him, his head cocked to the side
>"I have a diploma in my study if you don't believe me."
>"You don't HAVE a study in your house," Thunderlane instantly replied
>And he was right; Anon didn't have a study in his house
>You didn't even know what somepony like him would even use a study for
>Anon's face scrunched up a little more before he shrugged
>"...Well, if I DID have a study it'd be in there."
>Pulling out his marker, Anon walked over and put a seven on Clear Skies rump
>"There you go sweetie. Next time how about you be a gentlemare and warn someone the next time you go ahead and do that huh?"
>Cloud Skies let out a sound that was a mixture between a groan and a moan, the now sweaty mare still trying to catch her breath
>Standing back up Anon looked around
>"Okay, so who's nex--"
>He let out a yelp as a rainbow blur landed next to him with such force that it cracked the wooden stage
>"Don't even bother looking at anymore mares, Anon," Rainbow Dash said, her chest puffing out. "Cause you got the winner right here!"
>You and the other boys, including Anon, frowned as you looked at the loud-mouthed pegasus
>You might have liked it when a mare was confident but too much of it was more annoying than anything
>A mare that was too confident would always get in other mares faces, she'd be too aggressive with stallions and just be a pony that was an all around douche bag
>Things which Rainbow was to T
>"Goddammit, Rainbow, are you trying to fucking kill me?" Anon snapped, glaring at the pegasus as she stared up at him with a smirk
>"Oh keep your boxers on. I wasn't going to land on you," she said with a dismissive wave of her hoof. "I just wanted to come over here and get my butt looked at so you can just go ahead and give me the title."
>Anon just stared at her, and for a second you thought that he was just going to tell her to get back in line and wait her bucking turn
>>
LANDP
>>
>>27005495
pls draw her in burger clap
>>
>>27005605
>"shhhh my power fantasy is just fine"
>>
>>27005637
why are you so butthurt about it anon

are you a mare
>>
>>27005637
But I explicitly said that it's for the purpose of comedy, not to satisfy any internal need for power.
>>
>>27005606
>But this was Anon, somepony who went out of their way to do the thing that made the least amount of sense, so instead of doing that he just smiled
>"Alright Rainbow, if you REALLY want to go next I guess we can let you."
>He motioned you forward with a hand, and you could see a new glint in his eyes
>A glint that you were sure was sparkling in your eye as well
>Time to show Rainbow what happens when you get your wish...
>Looking as smug and cocky as could be, Rainbow turned around and presented her flank as you all crowded around her
>And, just like you thought, it wasn't all that much to write home about
>In fact, it was so small that the panties that she was wearing looked a size too big for her
>And, with a quick peek at the tag that was sticking out from the waste band (good job Rainbow), you couldn't help but notice that the panties were size too small
>Oh~
>Oh here we go...
>With just a flick of a finger, Anon made the panties, which were barely holding on as is, slip off Rainbow's flank
>The second that you could see her bare fur you and the fellas couldn't help but giggle under your breath
>Small was an understatement; in fact you've seen foals with bigger butts
>The flank that you were looking at was flatter than a pancake
>There was barely any shape and from what you could see there was no fat at all (which wasn't a good thing AT ALL)
>"Rainbow, could you do me a favor and flex your flank?" Anon asked, not even bothering with his groaping
>Not that you could blame him really
>You were sure that all he'd be feeling would be bone
>Rainbow, not realizing just how much she had bucked up, did as he asked
>Her flank bulged out ever so slightly, letting you clearly see the muscle striations on each flank
>"Aw, look at that," Thunderlane cooed. "It looks like a flank that belongs on a five year old."
>"I don't know what's worse; this flank or Mrs. Ca-- Honey Dew," Spark Plug said, his eyes darting nervously toward Mr. Cake
>>
>>27005661
Mare confirmed. Probably one that Anon made colty in front of her friends or rejected her at a bar.
>>
File: giphy1.gif (731 KB, 283x215) Image search: [Google]
giphy1.gif
731 KB, 283x215
>>27005612
>>27005495
> burglar cap
>burger clap
>>
>>27005606
>large.png
Yeah it is
>>
>>27005679
>Rainbow immediately stiffened, spinning around
>"What the buck did you say?!" she demanded
>Anon shook his head
>"Turn back around, Rainbow."
>"I don't know who the buck you think--"
>"Rainbow, you wanted to go next, so shut your fucking mouth and turn around. Your evaluation isn't over with yet."
>Rainbow looked like she wanted to argue but instead snorted
>"Stupid bucking colts don't know a good flank when they see one..." she muttered, slowly turning around
>"Look up here," Anon said, pointing at her back. "Rainbow's back muscles are HUGE from all the flying that she does. They're probably twice as big as a normal pegasi."
>Rainbow looked over her shoulder, a smile back on her face, and you sure that she was going to say something but Anon continued
>"Which is why she has an unusually tiny flank."
>You couldn't help but smile as Rainbow's eyes bugged out of her head
>"What the buck did you!--"
>As quick as a flash, Anon pressed his thumbs both on the small of Rainbow's back and right above her tail
>She froze, her eyes darting back and forth as she struggled to get out of... whatever the buck Anon was doing to her
>"Usually you get a nice ass by exercising it. That doesn't mean going around kicking trees all day like applejack; usually a bit of running or walking will give it some shape."
>Poking all around Rainbow's flank, Anon lifted his hands away from the still statue-stiff mare's body
>"But Rainbow here, since all she does is fly around to get ANYWHERE, hasn't developed her butt muscles all that much."
>"But I've seen Rainbow kicking clouds all day," Thunderlane said as Rainbow's butt twitched. "That should have done something for her right?"
>Anon frowned
>"I don't know anything about cloud kicking but I'm guessing that it isn't that hard," he said with a shrug. "But if it is then maybe Rainbow here just got the short end of the genetic's stick?"
>You all looked at each other
"So... What does Rainbow get then?" you asked
>>
File: 1429900404410.png (79 KB, 621x731) Image search: [Google]
1429900404410.png
79 KB, 621x731
>>27005679
The prophecy is coming to pass.
>>
File: 1450766605524.jpg (274 KB, 700x847) Image search: [Google]
1450766605524.jpg
274 KB, 700x847
>>27005749
dragon princess
>>
>>27005661
>me butthurt
>not you
>>27005671
This thread family is power fantasy after power fantasy. It's silly and boring.
>>
>>27005756
>not wanting rainbow and fluttershy's asses precisely because they are hard and undesirable
>>
>>27005764
then write something
>>
>>27005742
>This was just a formality really
>You all knew that Rainbow wasn't going to get a good score
>But even so you just wanted to twist the knife a little more
>For all of the times that Rainbow bothered you and the fellas
>For every time she flew by, making your tails fly up
>Everytime that she told a sexists joke just loud enough for you to hear
>"I don't know. What do you guys think?" Anon asked
>This was a punishment
>And hell hath no fury like an angry stallion
>"I'd give her a two," Thunderlane immediately answered, giving Rainbow the stink eye
>Time Turner nodded
>"Yeah, I wouldn't give her anything more than a two or three," he said
>"I know that most ponies can't compare to my pumpkin but this is AWFUL," Mr. Cake said. "I'd give her a one."
>You didn't say anything, nothing more needed to be said, you just stared at Anon, who whipped out his marker
>"Now Rainbow, I'm gonna give you a two. I'm going to put it on your flank right now. After that I'm going to unstiffen your body."
>Anon quickly put the two on Rainbow's, who was growling in rage, flank before capping the marker and putting it away
>"Now, if you get any funny ideas AFTER I let you go just remember that you were the one that came flying over here making demands like a cocky asshole. I want you to also remember that if you try to jump one of us if I don't get you one of these HUNDREDS of mares probably will. You got that sunshine?"
>Rainbow was silent for a moment, no doubt weighing her options, before she let out a series of grunting sounds
>Though they sounded like nothing in particular to you Anon seemed to take it as a yes, his hands a blur as he undid... whatever he did to Rainbow
>When he was done Rainbow flopped to the ground with a groan
>"Ow..."
>"Alright then!" Anon chirped, clapping his hands together, once again his cheerful self. "Now that we got all of that out of the way who's next?"
>"U-Um... I am... If you don't mind that is..."
>>
>>27005764
What you call a power fantasy fanwank most here call a comedy sketch.
The only thing this shows is how you clearly are being too serious about it.
>>
File: RGRDragon_land.jpg (248 KB, 600x990) Image search: [Google]
RGRDragon_land.jpg
248 KB, 600x990
>>27005762
Top cute artist.
>>
Back from 10weeks of being paid to work out.

Did I miss any good one shots? Did car anon get an update?
>>
>>27005803
>You all turned to look at a butt that clearly belonged to an earth pony
>Your nose scrunched up
>Alright, who was bucking trying to be funn...
>Wait...
>Looking again you saw the mare that was wearing those tight-fitting red panties had a pair of wings on her back
>Was that... FLUTTERSHY?!
>Fluttershy did her best to hide behind her mane as you all stared at her, your jaws hitting the floor
>"O-Oh, I'm sorry. Did you w-want somepony to g-go before me?" she shyly asked, nervously shifting her weight back and forth
>This caused her butt to jiggle back and forth in a very appealing way
>Anon covered a mouth with his hand, looking just as shocked as the rest of you
>Without saying a word he turned around, walked over toward the end of the stage and hopped into the crowd
>You, Fluttershy and the other fellas watched as he grabbed Bonbon, who began to protest, and carried her onto the stage
>"Hang on, give me a second," he said, putting the earth pony in his arms down next to Flutter's. "Bonbon, shut up for a second and hold still. The same goes for you, Flutters."
>Bonbon, who looked both confused and annoyed that she had just been stolen from her marefriend, nonetheless did as he asked, standing side-to-side with Fluttershy, who seemed to be getting redder as the seconds ticked by
>"Oh m-my... Did... Did I do something wrong?" Fluttershy squeaked
>Anon smiled, patting the mare on the rump
>"Of course not, Flutters, I just wanted to see something," Anon assured
>He then turned toward all of you as he pulled Flutter's panties down
>"Do these look similar to you guys?"
>Upon closer inspection you noticed that Anon was indeed right
>Fluttershy's rump, which was big and round and shapely and amazing, looked pretty much the same as Bonbon's, which was also big and round and shapely and amazing
>...
>Wow...
>"You wouldn't happen to have any earth pony blood in you would ya, Flutters?" Anon asked
>>
oh yes
time for excellent fluttertush
>>
>>27005859
Well, there's a new one with Doctor anon taking care of a paraplegic mare and a few others. Pregnancy thread invaded, again, but all is good.
>>
File: 1437517205363.png (4 KB, 296x340) Image search: [Google]
1437517205363.png
4 KB, 296x340
>>27005404
>>Behind him, Applejack was laying on the floor, a dopey smile on her face as she laid in a puddle of her own... juices
>>Beside her was Cheerilee and Lotus, both of whom were in a similar state
Oh my
>>
>>27005869
>"N-No, I don't think so," Fluttershy answered, giving her rump the tiniest of shakes
>...
>Wait a tick...
>For just a second you saw a ghost of a smile on the mare's face before her face was once again covered by that long, long mane of her's
>Oh that cheeky devil!
>She KNEW what she was bringing to the table!
>She was just acting shy!
>Looking around at the other pegasi contestants you could see them eyeing Fluttershy's rump with envy
>You suddenly noticed a wet spot on Fluttershy's panties as she gave her flank another "nervous" wiggle
>...
>Huh...
>It's always the quiet ones huh?
>"We have to give her a low score."
>Your eyes snapped up to Anon
>Fluttershy's eyes snapped up to Anon
>Bonbon looked up at Anon
>Everypony in earshot looked up at the human like he had just lost his mind
>Anon just continued to stare down at Fluttershy's rump, his face an emotionless mask
"What?! What do you MEAN we have to give her a low score?" you demanded. "You just said that her butt looked just like Bonbon and she got a--"
>"Bonbon is an earth pony," Anon interrupted, sadness overcoming his features. "Flutter's here is a pegasus, and even though she has a nine out of ten earth pony ass we can't judge her like an earth pony."
>He shrugged, though it was such a small movement that it may as well have been a twitch
>"We gotta judge her on the traits that make the best pegasus butt; a butt which she doesn't have at all."
>Each word seemed to cause Anon pain now as he knelt down beside Fluttershy, tears in his eyes
>"Flutter's... I know that it's shitty, and I'd give you a nine if I could, but I gotta follow the rules. I'm gonna have to g-give you a zero b-because you don't have any of the traits of a g-good pegasus a-ass"
>Snuffling, Anon gave her rump a pat, watching it jiggle
>"A-And I'm s-sorry about t-that. I r--really am..."
>Was he really about to cry over this?
>Really?
>Really, really?
>>
>>27005193
I'm still waiting for someone to draw a cripple cutie. Welp, I can try and sketch two of them separately tomorrow, why not (but we still don't know how paraplegic sportsmare looks like)

Burglarpone fag
>>
File: Dat_Booty.png (48 KB, 347x486) Image search: [Google]
Dat_Booty.png
48 KB, 347x486
>>27005869
Somebody call the ponice 'cause dat booty ought to be illegal.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.