[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lamentations of Suri Polomare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: Nightmares into Nightmares.jpg (10 KB, 241x200) Image search: [Google]
Nightmares into Nightmares.jpg
10 KB, 241x200
Thread #2
Nightmares into more Nightmares Edition
Previous Lamenting >>>26916779
God I hope I Linked that right.

Story so far:
Anonymous finally moved into his own apartment after growing tired of staying with his guardians, the Royal sisters. After going out for Coffee, and meeting a nice young lady, whom he wronged several times in past lives, he sought a job the next day and ran into another mare he hurt horribly because he's a total fuckboi. Applying to work for a restaurant known as "Beta Carotene", he took a sip of a Drink I've used to ruse the readers several times, and somehow they still manage to drink it (Like fucking seriously nigga.) and entered into a dream sequence where they voted to RAPE GLITTER.... I'm getting too old and black for this shit only to find it was...well.. a dream sequence. Now Anonymous finds himself with two days to himself, and not knowing where he lives, in a random part of the city not aware of what time it is.
God help us. Let's ruin some lives,
>>
>>26965419
That's some terrifying art
>>
>>26965419
let's fuggin do it. meet glitter for the "date".
>>
>>26965878
we should head outside, flag down a cab and ask him to take us to cafe Napaljenkom. We can hang with glitter for a bit like we promised and we should be able to find our way home after that considering we did it last night. We should definitely considering remembering our address as well.

Also, the Cafe is literally a block from our house. It's the best landmark we have for finding home so bridleway should definitely be our secondary fall back plan b only if there seriously is more than one cafe napaljenkom in this city. You feel me?

just reposting this from last thread to cover any all possible situations, in case they arise.
>>
>>26965419
Prepare to grab a cab and head out to meet Glitter, ask Fleur for the time before we go.

If it's still early then Anon can sit around and reflect on why raping ponies isn't the greatest decision, even if it's only in a dream.
>>
>>26965419
What a shitty OP pic
>>
File: Dtown.jpg (164 KB, 1007x404) Image search: [Google]
Dtown.jpg
164 KB, 1007x404
>>26965419
>You head outside feeling like a complete jackass.
>A cup of juice knocked you out cold. What was in that shit anyway?
>In any case, the sun is high in the sky, so chances are it's possibly noon. No way to tell without a watch, so you haven't been out that long. But to be sure...
>A stallion with five o clock shadow, in a suit canters by working a toothpick around in his mouth.
>He looks like a fine upstanding horse!
>You call out to him in your best "Ye olde English", while waving a hand.
>He looks at you with a cocked eye. He looks like Fetty Wap. Google that ugly coon, and you'll see what I mean
"What did yous just say ta me, ya mook?!"
>You ask if he would be so kind as to grace you with the time.
>He looks at his watch.
"It's eleven mac. Now scrams before I give a face full of Hoof!"
>We got a badass over here apparently.
>He puts his hoof under his chin, and slides it outward at you, as he continues on his way.
>So you were out for like two or three hours. Way too early to go meet with G.S.
>Maybe you should try to find your way home instead.
>Multiple cabs run by, but all of them occupied. It's the city. What did you expect?
>You start walking trying to remember where you got here from until you see a vacant cabbie, and hopefully find out to get back home.
>If worse comes to worse a police officer can help you. Maybe contact Princess Luna for you.
>You keep walking, and walking still waiting for a cab to be available, but as you keep walking not only are they still taken, but they become fewer, and fewer in between.
>In fact...
>You surroundings are looking more like...like..
>Bedrock.
"Hey! Watch it smoothie!"
>You snap out of your thoughts after having bumped into something scaly, and green.
>You gasp.
"Jerk."
>He snorts flames at you, and waddles off.
>Oh shit. COMIC TIE IN
>Welcome to Dragon Town.

1/2
>>
File: empty dem pockets greengo.jpg (53 KB, 1200x546) Image search: [Google]
empty dem pockets greengo.jpg
53 KB, 1200x546
>>26966694
>It's amazing. Who knew such a place existed in shitty Manehatten?
>You look at all the Spikes as you stroll through the dragon inhabited ghetto.
>Wait. Ghetto?
>You stop in your tracks, and look around.
>Dragon hookers prowl the streets, even in daylight. Probably because of how terrible this place is.
>You see a group of what you assume to be teenage dragons beating the shit out of an old man in an alley nearby.
>Your inner white guy strains to keep from wetting himself.
>This is far from where you were supposed to go.
"YO! GREEN BOI."
>You gulp. Someone behind you is trying to get your attention.
>Slowly turning around you see three dragons of varying sizes from small, medium and large staring you down.
>Makes you think of Ed, Edd, and Eddy
>The smallest one speaks up.
"You lost Greengo? You a tourist, or you stupid homes?"
>You meekly reply, you were just leaving this shit--fine neighborhood.
"Nah mang. You ain't going no where till we get what's in dem pockets homie!"
>You say you don't have any money.
>The medium one talks next.
"Make him jump up and down Draggy! He got dem coins! I can smell em!"
>The tall one goes fish-eyed grinning.
>You insist you're broke, though you have bits on you.
"EMPTY DEM POCKETS GREENGO."
>The small one pulls a stone knife on you.
>Pfft. You can take these muthafuckas. You ain't no bitch. You make niggas go NIGHT NIGHT. What do these cartoon parodies think they can do to a thug like you?
>You tip your fedora, and teleport behind the three dragons, and pulling out your katana.
>They gasp in surprise at your prowess.
>Like your favorite one punch character Atomic Samurai, you cut them into a million pieces, while yelling "TAKE THIS!"
>As their scattered btis rain down, you pull your hat over your eyes.
>"Nothin personelle."
>Now you just have to get a katana, a fedora, and loads of bullshit.
"ARE YOU DEAF HOMES?! EMPTY DEM ROCKIN POCKETS!" D-dragons use rock as the word for fuck.

2/2
>>
>>26966886
Use your ultimate sneak attack. If they want what's in your pockets, give it to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw
>>
>>26966886
I'd say it's time to activate your stand, CRAZY OL' NIGGA OHKAY TANK YEW VEWY MACHO
>>
>>26966954
>>26966980
I agree with these.
>>
>>26966990
>>26966980
>>26966954
I second this
>>
>>26966954
>>26966980
Let's do this shit. Time for Anon to be a badass for once
>>
File: GAME OVER.jpg (57 KB, 700x412) Image search: [Google]
GAME OVER.jpg
57 KB, 700x412
>>26966954
>>26966980
>>26966990
>>26967076
>>26967091
>>26966886
Jesus. I can't even with all of you right now

>You reach into your pocket, searching for sand, but you never planted any stupid. Where are you gonna find sand in this city? All you have
are bits, which is what they want.
>You also don't have a stand. What made you think you actually had powers? Just because you can pose like them doesn't mean you have any stands, and any real Jojo fan knows Hamon is the best power.
>SHUNK.
>You try to reach into your pockets to pocket bits to the face them, and find yourself on the ground.
>You've been stabbed in the stomach, while you stood there weighing your options. Unbelievably unrealistic options mind you.
>Gg. No re.
"Check all his pockets!"
"Yo mang! He's LOADED!"
"BUTTERED TOAST!"
>You feel many small hands rummage through your personal belongings as you bleed out.
>Your vision gets hazy, and your body becomes cold.
"Okay let's go! Leave the greengo here!"
>The dragons scamper off, as you slowly die on the dirty streets of Dragon Town.

>Crosses off the"X amount of days since a bad end" and puts a 0

BAD END
>>
>>26967308
Top kek
>>
File: 1457004083321.jpg (45 KB, 594x501) Image search: [Google]
1457004083321.jpg
45 KB, 594x501
>>26967308
>any real Jojo fan knows Hamon is the best power
>>
>>26966954
>>26966980
>>26966990
>>26967076
>>26967091

Hey guys, next time someones wanting to kill us, let's try running.

I mean not only could it save our lives, it's a great way to stay in shape.
>>
>>26967419
I will fight you over this nigga. I will FIGHT yo ass over this
>>
File: happy-new-enthusiasm.png (73 KB, 550x534) Image search: [Google]
happy-new-enthusiasm.png
73 KB, 550x534
>>26967308
>1 bad end
>199 left
we'll have better luck next time
>>
>>26967308
Already? Damn, that was fast.
>>
>>26966980
>>26967308
>>26967446
Holy shit it's like i'm in a thread with fucking anime fags. The spin is the best power. You can literally eat spaghetti with it.
>>
>>26967527
Take your meme spin power and spin right the fuck off.
>>
>>26967578
>he doesn't understand the perfect beauty of the golden rectangle.

>He thinks the spin is the meme power of jojo.

Let me despell the myth that you're trying to convey, that the spin a meme. hell dude. most people don't even know there are 8 parts to jojo so far, let alone a power that exists in part 7 I'm sure you don't even know how king crimson works. so i'm going to let you slide on this one and let you get to the steel ball run in 2025 with all the other anime peeps
>>
So uh

now what?
>>
so um.

what do we do now?
>>
>>26967986
We restart this shit because these threads will forever be filled with idiots.
>>
File: The Horse Belongs To Me.gif (912 KB, 493x304) Image search: [Google]
The Horse Belongs To Me.gif
912 KB, 493x304
>>26967308
Fucking hell, I play some vidya for a few hours and come back to see Anon is dead.

I need to go fry up some bacon to get my fix, because I don't see it happening here.
>>
>>26968011
literally same here, was playing doom beta, came back just as the update went up. frustrating, but what can you do?
>>
>>26968062
That game looks like a game for MEN
>>
I just want to lick glitter's balls
>>
>>26968143
It's addicting as fuck. I started six hours ago and haven't stopped. Go grab a beta code dude, it's free and fun as fuck
>>
>>26968152
I wish you were dead
>>
File: 1458905798383.gif (239 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
1458905798383.gif
239 KB, 300x401
>>26968213
>wishing death on somebody for their fetishes
>>
File: image.gif (191 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
191 KB, 250x250
>>26968287
>implying I just don't want you to die, just to die
>>
so what? start from being held up and then run away to somewhere safe?
>>
Do we have any save files?
>>
Schwartz, help us?
>>
>>26969775
Geez anon-Kun what do you need help with?
>>
>>26968514
I say we trick them into being bodyguards/tour guideway. It's fuckin Ed ded and eddy
>>
Guys... What if that gangster was a clue?
>>
>>26970766
Thread is over. Bad end. People left.
>>
>>26970563
so what? make them think we're some big named guy? tell them we like their "moxy" and throw a couple of bits at them?
>>
>>26968806
yes
>>26969775
he's not going to help. He's a big bully and we got to make him give us a good ending.
>>26970792
well if we lose people that's fine, but there is no excuse for the few of us left to not put out suggestions..
>>
File: 1458510304356.png (388 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458510304356.png
388 KB, 480x480
>>26967446
Fuckin' come at me, then.
>>
>>26970816
We're a mob boss named Greene douchecanoe, looking to expand into dragon town and we're looking for some "bad dragons"(hue) to join our crew. They look bad enough so maybe they'd like to be made dragons?
>>
>>26971011
You know this might , no it will come back to bite us on the ass, but I like it.
>>
>>26971016
Unless we meet some straight waifu material I doubt we'll ever go back to ghetto ass dragon town.
>>
>>26970835
You damn right. I strike when you let your guard down
>>
>>26971117

You know for a fact we're probably going to run into a qt dragon gril.

>>26971156
see and that's what I want.
>>
>>26971188
Nah.
>>
>>26971188
>burying yourself into some warm dragon vag while she speaks dragon Spanish to you

Unf
>>
Soo we mob boss it?
>>
>>26971576
see no reason not to.
>>
>>26971576
I'd say that we should fucking hightail it out of there. If they just want money, we can grab a few bits of our pockets, throw them at them as a distraction, and then run away like there's no manana!
>>
>>26971687
Run away in strange territory while giving up any means of paying for transportation? Stop huffing paint thinner
>>
>>26971919
I didn't say all of our bits, he just said we were loaded, we can spare a handful to escape death dude. And it's certainly better than trying to lie and say we're a mob boss. We can't even carry casual conversation, how are we supposed to convincingly pose as a mob boss?
>>
>>26971919
eh, not that guy. but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. worst comes to worse we'd probably have to run away from something else. Still though I think it'd be better to assume these guys are as dumb as I hope they are.
>>
>>26971964
Anon is only as smart as we all are. If we put our heads together and jojo pose a little I think we can do it
>>
>>26972000
Do you guys have selective memory loss or something?
>>
>>26971964
Throw away bits in front of not only these three but other possibly violent dragons? If they don't get us word will spread of the loaded greengo
>>
>>26972009
Does ur mum?
>>
>>26972009
Jojo pose.

He didn't mean try to use a power, just putting a facade of over the top and slightly menacing.
>>
>>26972013
If anything that'll be even better because the dragons will be too distracted by the mob going for the money to chase us.
>>
>>26972028
I get that, but the situation where jojo posing worked is not even remotely similar to this. They shanked us without even a second thought, telling them we're a mob boss will just tell them that we are very rich and get us shanked even faster.
>>
>>26972050
This is a catch 22. But think of it this way. Would you mug a mob boss? Or would you mug a scared rich white guy?
>>
>>26972059
I recognize where you're coming from, but I just don't think coming off as someone important is going to do us much good, and I severly doubt that even if we do manage to convince them that they would be willing to fall under command for us. They're street thieves, stupid as shit. I'd much rather make a break for it, it's got a much higher chance of success in my mind.

But since this is a majority rule situation something which is rarely to our advantage it would seem I'd be forced to yield since it seems like there's two of you leaning towards mob boss and only me for split like a banana.
>>
>>26972112
Strawpoll?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7270753
>>
>>26972323
>http://strawpoll.me/7270753
>seriously voting for repeating what we did before
why
>>
>>26972346
because who evers doing it is fucking stupid, giggling to himself about what a troll he is.
>>
>>26972373
Yes, all five of them.

What the fuck man?
>>
>>26972346
>>26972373
Don't worry. It's a retard weeder. Just vote either run or mob boss
>>
>>26972323
>all 5
check again.

one person can vote multiple times.

Hey guy doing the straw poll. 2 notes.

if you don't want someone act stupid don't give them a choice.
and make sure you're not being stupid either.

Do it right.
>>
>>26972420
A choice to be stupid that is.
>>
any more suggestions?
Anythings welcomed, even if you don't think it's that great of an idea yourself it's something we can work with.
>>
>>26973369
If we're starting off right before death, just run like a motherfucker.

Shout "Are they giving away free jawbreakers over there?!" and bolt.
>>
>>26973413
yeah that's the idea, we start off right before we get out junk all messed up. that's a good idea. and it seems like it might be tipping over pretending to be a mob boss.
>>
>>26973413

You. I like you. I'm with this guy.
>>
File: Dragon comics.jpg (570 KB, 1041x1600) Image search: [Google]
Dragon comics.jpg
570 KB, 1041x1600
>>26966886
Restarting from here--

>You pretend to reach into your pockets, only to spin around, and take off in a mad dash to whoever fucking knows.
>That bastard had a knife! it's not a bitch move to give in to your fight or flight instincts.
>Your feet pound the pavement, taking you only to god knows where. Hopefully far away from those dragons.
"WAIT! GET BACK HERE GREENGO!"
>They're giving chase, but the way they're running is horrible, and can't get the top speed they need to catch you.
>Puffing you smile to yourself, and turn down another street getting away, and getting more and more lost.
>You can only keep going for so long.
>Have to find a place to hide, and sort things out.
>You reach for the nearest door handle, and duck into wherever it is you entered.
>You hide behind a partition, and watch as the three dragons run past, mumbling shit about Jawbreakers, and Buttered toast, and Gravy.
>Finally. Thank god for dumb bastards.
"Hey! Welcome to Dragon comics!"
>Dragon wha--?
>A pink Dragon with purple hair, finger waves to you from behind a stone counter.
>You wipe sweat off your face, and look around.
>Little dragonlings stand in different parts of the store, chatting amongst themselves with comics in their scaly hands/claws.
>You take a deep breath, and give a greeting back to her.
"You know...you look kinda familiar."
>She cocks an eye, bringing a claw to her chin in thought.
>You do your best to assure her that she doesn't know you.
>Last thing you need is another mugger.
"No..I do know you! I do!!"
>She nearly hops over the counter with spontaneous glee, as she starts looking through a shelf behind her filled with different graphic novels.
"Yeah! Take a look!"
>She holds a book out to you.
>The title says, "Brad the Bandito: Mr. Steal your waifu".
>It's a picture of you with shades on making an unf face.
"That's you right? All you need is the shades!"
>You're not sure how to respond.
"OH EM GEE. Where are my manners?! I'm Mina!"
1/2
>>
Say, can these dragons breathe fire as well?
>>
>>26974070
wew
and we've already run into qt dragon grill.

it's hard being right.

so who wrote this comic with our picture?
>>
File: RCO013.jpg (50 KB, 289x441) Image search: [Google]
RCO013.jpg
50 KB, 289x441
>>26974070
>You rub the back of your head, and tell her your name is Anonymous. Not "Brad".
"Ooh! That's so cool! Is it true? Do you steal waifus?! You just gotta set me straight!"
>You say you've never stolen..a "way-foo". You just break their hearts.
>She puts a claw to her mouth in awe.
"D-do you think you could sign my latest copy of Brad the Bandito?!"
>This is weird, but way better than getting robbed.
>She pulls out a copy of Brad the Bandito. This time it says "Brad versus Slash Fentry". There's another guy who looks like you with blue spiky hair.
>You reluctantly agree, and ask for a quill.
>She squees, and hands you a prepped feather, which you use to sign your name.
"ERMAGERD. I'm about to fangirlgasm!"
>She sways like she's seriously about to faint.
"You have to tell me! Where do you live?! Do you have a Girlfriend?! I ship you with Princess Luna! Is she your Waifu? How did you become a Bandito?!"
>So many questions...
>You just want to go home at this point.
>You tell her you don't know, No, No, and you were never a bandito.
"Well..what are you then?"
>You sigh.
>If you want to get home, maybe you can butter her up, and she'll help you out.
>You Jojo pose.
>Her eyes instantly become sparkling orbs.
>You say you're a lone warrior seeking to find his way home, and the stars led you to her. It was destiny.
>You point at her.
>Next she'll say, "I'll help you get home anyway I can!"
"I'll help you get home anyway I can! *GASP*"
>You close your eyes and smile.
"Th-that was so cool!!"
>The other dragon nerds have gathered around, and are nerding out at your masculine posing.
>Mina swoons, with a big smile.
"I'd be more than happy to help you! Just.."
>Just?
>She twiddles her Claws.
"I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I close..It won't be until nine.."
>You'll miss the outing with Glitter for sure, if you stay, or you could try your luck and find your way home.
>You tell Mina you live in Manehatten up the street from some cafe-
2/3
>>
File: She's a materialistic bitch.jpg (33 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
She's a materialistic bitch.jpg
33 KB, 260x263
>>26974222
"Oh that place where all the jerky douchey ponies hang out at! G.S got me into that place!"
>She knows Glitter?
"I can get you there in a flash! And maybe while you're waiting, we can get to know one another?"
>She makes butterfly kisses at you.
>You rub your head, feeling a bit anxious.
>Your eyes slide over to another copy of "Brad the Bandito: She's a materialistic bitch". A Diamond dog with a huge booty is on the cover.
>Who draws this shit, and why is it popular?
>>
>>26974283
You should tell her that we would love to hang for a bit but we can't stay for too long since we already have plans to meet G.S. at the cafe. But we can hang for a while, and maybe she could give you directions there so you can meet glitter on time and that she should meet you two there once she finishes her shift so all three of you can hang out for a while, maybe head back to your place afterwards or something like that since you live closeby.

>inb4 those boxes we didn't unpack somehow manage to fuck us over.
>>
>>26974362
This
>>
>>26974362
Sounds good, but I'd suggest hanging out tomorrow since we aren't working yet. Glitter is a wild card so planning to add a third to his meeting might not be such a good idea.

Something bad will happen anyway, because stupid sexy Glitter.
>>
>>26974362
Directions won't do us any good since we don't know any streets. Especially in dragon town. Why are niggas acting like meeting glitter is a life or death thing? We met her yesterday and know shit about her. Thirsty asses
>>
>>26974362
I don't know. it might be dangerous to go alone. Maybe she can beat up those no good bullies for us.
>>
>>26974480
Strength in numbers my nigga
>>
>>26974461
Have you never navigated a foreign city?
>>
so are we staying or going? I say stay.
>>
>>26974362
this
>>
>>26974283

Well I don't think going to glitter would be that great of an idea. I'm sure we could get there just fine, and as much as I like glitter. Getting there isn't that important. if we see her again we apologize, but seeing as I don't want to run into the chance of getting lost or worse, stabbed, i say we stay and get to know dragon gril a little, she seems to be a fan. plus I want to know whose writing comics about us.
>>
>>26974362
Yeah no, while I think we should let her help us getting to the cafe, let's not make plans like this yet and leading her into hanging with G.S and us yet. She said she knows G.S, but we don't know if they're even in good terms; hell we don't know if she meant the same we met the day before. If she can get us out of dragon ghetto into a more familiar place, it's fine by me. Also still can't see why the hell wouldn't he remember his own location after two days in the city; for how big it is, catching references shouldn't be as hard. He's supposed have lived in a city like this back in earth
>>
File: 1400786921086.png (107 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1400786921086.png
107 KB, 284x177
>>26974362
I know we want to keep our word with glitter, but we have to be careful. Those 3 idiots who tried to mug us are still on the chase.They're simple sure, but they've already shown that they'll stab us without a second thought. I think it's best to lay low until their search has some to a halt. it might also be a good idea to get a disguise for when you do actually leave the shop.
>>
>>26976854
I said we should hang with her for a bit, which will give us more then enough time for them to give up their search. We still have time in the day before our agreed date with glitter, we should definitely spend it hanging out with dragon girl, just not until her shift ends at 9 like she's proposing.
>>
>>26976917
it's not a date though, we talked to glitter 10 minutes at best, and she wants to hang out because she knows about our royal connections.
look i was a major glitterfag in the first run, but i'd rather play it safe at the moment, you got to remember this could be a vastly different character to the past glitter.
>>
>>26976961
This. Stop being a thirst sun bleached beta biznitch and talk to scaly dragon grill
>>
>>26974283
Stay.
>>
>>26977055
irony
>>
>>26976961
He'll likely end up raping us or something.
>>
So we agree to stay?
>>
>>26977437
strawpoll
I'm for staying, but not until the end of her shift. Just for a couple hours.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7274975
>>
File: Mina.jpg (31 KB, 479x560) Image search: [Google]
Mina.jpg
31 KB, 479x560
>>26974283
>You really don't want to miss out on hanging with G.S, even though you barely know her, besides! If Mina knows her, then she can smooth things out for you.
>You agree to her terms, and say you really have no choice.
"Not to be rude, but I'd have to agree! You may not have noticed, but this part of town is sorta rough."
>You can believe it. You died once here.
"Huh? Ooookay."
>She giggles, and sighs, leaning on the counter.
"So how did you even get here? I remember reading a paper reporting that you came during the last Cenntenial Meteor shower in a giant ball of flames!"
>You chuckle.
>It wasn't all that showy. You were spazzing out like Nick cage in Ghost Rider during that transformation scene.
>You pick up "Brad the Bandito: Mr. Steal your waifu, and skim through it while talking.
"Showy?! I heard you were found naked in a crater!"
>Those fucking papers report EVERYTHING. GOD.
>You say, it happened when you were on your way to a friends birthday party, when you tripped on a fissure in the sidewalk and stumbled into what you thought was a large puddle of water.
>It was actually a warphole.
"Woooooooow. You're like a super hero! Have you thought about fighting crime?"
>Now why would you do something silly like that?
>She twiddles her claws.
"W-well I thought that you have a cool origin story, and you're handsome and all, s-so I figured--"
>Handsome....?
>She turns pinker than normal.
"I--uh--So when did you move to the city?"
>You told her yesterday.
"So you're brand-spanking new! Sweet! Kinda silly you don't know your own address yet though. I figured most ponies or.."Hymens" would make note of that after moving into a new spot."
>The princesses bought that place for you. Specifically Luna.
>Not your fault if she never told you the addy.
"It's cool though. I know this whole city. I'll get you there in a flash!"
>You thank her, but groan at having to wait until 9 to go home.
>You ask if there's anywhere to sit down for a spell.
1/
>>
File: Clearly traced.png (257 KB, 600x637) Image search: [Google]
Clearly traced.png
257 KB, 600x637
>>26977988
Not told her, I meant tell her
"There's a nice seat right here next to me!"
>She pats a stone stump next to her.
>Shrugging you head behind the counter, and sit down, taking a deep breath, and asking her how she knows G.S.
"Oh? I know her through her coltfriend Sal Monella."
>C-coltfriend?
"He's a real butthead, but he has his good points. She's not bad either. A little shady at times. How do YOU know G.S?"
>You met the shiny pony yesterday after you...did something stupid, and she paid for it.
"I see...What did you do?"
>You avert your eyes, and say it wasn't nothing.
"That's boring! Spill it!"
>She shakes your arm lightly, with a toothy grin.
>You vow not to release any tales of spilling pasta on your behalf.
>Mina laughs...oh god her laugh.
"GWA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!!!"
>Your eardrums nearly burst from the loud annoying guffaw.
>To get her to stop laughing you ask her about "Brad the Bandito". As far as you can tell it's about you going around, and cucking various couples by sleeping with their mares or griffons.
"It's super goood. Especially among the female demographic. Who could say that ladies dream of debauchery on such a grand scheme? I know I'd love to be held in Brad's big arms, while he takes me in front of my loser boyfriend~"
>She has issues. A cucking fetish? Have we done that in Lamentations yet?
>You grimace, as she looks at you suggestively.
"I wish sometimes, my life was like a comic. To be swept off my claws by a dashing hero. Saved from this horrible place.."
>Ohhh boy.
>Dinga-ling-ling~
>Saved by the bell.
>Both of you look to the door, and see a Cream colored mare with giant swirly glasses in a hoodie, pulling a wagon filled with books through.
>Mina jumps in place excitedly.
>She really loves comics.
"Hello! It's you! Did you bring a new issue?!"
>The mare looks down at the ground embarrassedly.
"Y-yes. It's B-Brad the Bandito issue# 97.."
>Mina squees again.
2/
>>
>>26978107
cream colored mare? It could be anyone!
>>
File: home sweet home.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
home sweet home.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>26978107
>Leapfrogging over the counter, she grabs a book, and starts reading then and there.
>Doesn't she have a fucking store to run?
>You get up, and check these books that are ripping off your likeness, and check the cover.
>"Brad the Bandito: Cucks to be you"
>FFS.
"Anonymous?! Why a-are you here?!"
>The mare looks up at you through her swirly glasses with a worried expression.
>You ask if you know her.
"U-Uh..! N-No! I've never seen you before in my life or this morning!"
>Hmmm...
>Mina looks up from her book.
"Actually this is good timing! This guy needs to get home, and you live near him. Think you could lead him out of here safely?"
>The mare gulps.
"I-I guess...it's my lunch b-break, but I suppose I could.."
>Mina glares at her.
"You're using the guy to sell your books. It's the least you could do Poco."
>Poco....Why does that sound so...
"Okay...I'll do it."
>She hangs her head.
>Mina pokes your arm.
"See? I told you I'd get you home, and you didn't even have to wait until 9! Am I awesome or what?!"
>You smirk, and agree. She is pretty based.
"We should totally hang out sometime! You gotta hit me up once you get your address! I'd love to show you some of the primo spots around the city!"
>Primo spots for what?
"Uh..Duh! LARP of course!"
>Playing a game within a game....
>We must go deeper.
>You say you'll consider it since she was so helpful.
"You better, or we're gonna LARP Brad the Bandito issue 36!"
>What happened in Brad the bandito 36?
>She blushes, and sticks her tongue out at you.
"Sorry! I don't sell back issues."
>You lower your eyes.
"U-uhm..are you ready?"
>The big glasses mare is holding open the door.
>Time to go home. What a quest.
>EXP 9999+
>One silent, and long walk later, and you're in familiar grounds. You take note of your building number, and street this time around , once home.
>Poco turns to you.
"H-here we are."

What next?
>>
>>26978261
Ask her if she wants to step inside, for a drink. just to be polite. if she doesn't then that's okay. we need to get unpacking anyway, but let's just make sure we lock the doors.
>>
>>26978315
Keep it in your pants sailor. Holy shit.
>>
>>26978315
Jesus Christ. Calm your dick down there captain crunch
>>
>>26978330
nah man. I haven't even made a decision yet as to who I want to waifu. like i said this is just to be polite, lady just walked us home, we can offer her a bottle of water. i meant lock the doors to keep anyone who may have been folowing us out. i.e stabin dragons.
>>
>>26978315
this, just ask her if she wants to come up as a thank you for transporting you.
>>
>>26978261
Go inside and finish unpacking. Maybe shower and take a nap. I'd be fucking worn out
>>
>>26978261
Thank her for leading us home, ask her is she's into comics as much as Mina. Assuming Anon has something other than tap water, offering her a quick beverage as thanks doesn't seem too weird.

She doesn't seem very talkative right now, so I wouldn't expect much. Might just have to say good day and head on inside.
>>
File: Milf bacon.jpg (37 KB, 450x377) Image search: [Google]
Milf bacon.jpg
37 KB, 450x377
>>26978576
>>26978425
>>26978422
>>26978315
>>26978261
>You thank the pony, and ask if she'd like to come inside for a drink.
"A-ANONYMOUS! we just met! Th-that's so lewd!!"
>Her cheeks turn red.
>Fuckin sperg.
>You say it's because she got you home, so you figured she'd like some water or something as thanks.
"O-oh..Okay.."
>Really? Hm. Alright. Never knew things to go so smoothly, but whayevs.
>This time the role of leader is switched, as you ascend the stairs of your building, heading towards your one bedroom home.
"This is a really nice building..how do you afford it?"
>You say the princesses bought it for you. You also think they paid for rent up to three years if the lease means anything.
"Oh wow..they really love you..huh.."
>She seems a little downcast at this fact.
>Maybe. Who can say? You won't deny that you're close to them, but maybe love is a little too far?
>As you get to the top, you notice a note is on your door with a basket of fruit in front of it.
>You pick it up, and read the note over.
>"Hello Neighbor! I saw you moving in the other day, and when you left this morning, and I just wanted to welcome you to the building. Here's a fruitbasket! Come by and have tea sometime! Sincerely apt. 369"
>Who's in 369?
>In any case you unlock the door, and head inside, Poco close to you.
>You warn her that you haven't finished unpacking yet so it'll be messy.
"That's fine. You did just move after all."
>Did you tell Poco when you got here?
>What happens next creeps you the hell out.
>All your things have been packed, and put up already.
>You also notice several pictures of Luna plastered on your walls, and one framed one of her on your endtable.
>Who could have possibly done this?!
>Perhaps you should do an investigation later.
"Y-you really like Princess Luna h-huh?"
>You babble on about not knowing how this happened.
"I think I'll skip on the water...thanks anyway."
>Poco turns and gallops off.
>For some reason you feel like shit.
>>
>>26978847
wew lade.

at least we get to smell fresh pasta when we come home now. still though, lets take them down and check the fridge for food and call it a night.
>>
>>26978847
It's happening...
>>
>>26978847
Might as well take down the Moonbutt pics, it is a little creepy. No reason for Anon to feel like shit, some ponies are just odd and rude.

Not sure what else to do, maybe get accustomed to where everything is now.

Secretly prepare for tea in the near future. However, it seems suspiciously too easy for the arrival of some Bacon.

Schwartz you never make her easy, she's always the hard-mode path. It makes any progress with her feel more rewarding.
>>
>>26978992
sorry bacon bro. the true hard mode is

making it out alive
>>
>>26978992
My question is who put all those pictures up? Also baconfriend... What if it is literally this easy? What if this is a ruse to make you think it's a trap but it's actually a fifty dollar bill waiting for you to pick it up?
>>
>>26979100
My guess is Luna herself.

Well since it's a majority vote it's simple, if it's too hard we'll fuck it up. If it's a freebie right in front of us, we'll fuck it up.

I just enjoy trying to think up ways I'd do it. I never expect my suggestions to be chosen, or for everything to go smoothly.

We'll fuck it up and go for another character and fuck it up too most likely. I guess I'll just wait for the right moment and try to enjoy the chance.
>>
>>26979171
This is why you keep getting cucked. You're such a defeatist ass nigga. Reading too much Brad the Bandito
>>
>>26979171
Don't give up senpai. I believe in you.
>>
File: Spongevoid Squarefeels.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
Spongevoid Squarefeels.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>26979255
Hard to win when you're going for some OC mother of a filly most people don't even like.

>>26979289
Appreciate the support, I already messed up two runs. Put your faith in someone else Anon.

The decision in the first run to go for Glitter in the hospital with dubs, it was my get.

The run where we had to make the decision between Vinyl/Tavi and Fleur, I made the long sappy post about how we must pick Fleur, kick-starting the final moment playing piano serenading her.

I took all these adventures too seriously and ended up losing sleep for it. I don't want it happening again.

Okay that's enough of my defeatist ass nigga rambling.
>>
>>26979446
Don't worry dude.

I was the one who made the other sappy post about how we should go for fleur. but i think we can get bacon this time. even if she isn't my favorite.
>>
>>26979446
So because you don't want to have fun you give up. You're not a defeatist. You're just a loser. You dare not even try and that's even worse. You got a case? You make that shit. Don't blame yourself for the dumbass decisions others made after the fact. Take those regrets and fuck them in the ass, and get your pork breakfast milf, and scissors daughter
>>
>>26979446
lose sleep? man. You remember the end of the first one? I felt dead inside for like a week. like legitimate depression. I want to get that enthralled again. I think we all should, it's part of the fun.
>>
>>26979624
sounds rough
>>
>>26978847
Well, I guess Luna gave us a visit. We should probably unpack some stuff. I'm tempted to say that we should leave the Luna posters up just to see what happens, but considering coco's reaction it probably wouldn't be anything good do take down those as well. Once we finish, if we've got time we should go to 369 and introduce ourselves, say thank you and all that. Afterwards, we can head to the cafe for our meetup since y'all niggas are so specific with glitter.
>>
>>26980712
Hell yeah it was rough, but it's in the past. Now it's time to get all fucked up again.
>>
>>26981404
I say we can leave one up with luna. but the meetup with glitter was last night i believe, event has ended sadly, but yeah we can go say hello to our neighbor. just make sure we have on our nicest cardigan.
>>
>>26981404
It's a ruse.
>>
>>26981404
And how quickly the past repeats itself. I say we meet Joanie tomorrow. Getting overburdened and meeting everyone silly fucking nilly and forming relationships with all these girls never ends well
>>
>>26981701
sure i say we call it a night, meet up with joanie tomorrow and then do something or another.
>>
>>26981612
No, we still have to go meet Glitter. Also, we probably should leave only one of the Luna posters up.
>>
>>26981612
>last night
Nigga how much time do you think has passed? We agreed to stay for a bit, talked for a second and then got home via poco. Mina even pointed out we were able to leave before 9, so we can still make it.

>>26981701
We're just saying hi and thank you, or at least that's what I was saying to do.
>>
>>26981762
I have a shit sense of time. Even when applied to fictional horseland settings,
>>
File: tmp_14033732324901477106677.jpg (26 KB, 330x451) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14033732324901477106677.jpg
26 KB, 330x451
>>26979446

...Those were both you?

... Forgiveness, Anon. Forgiveness.

Anyhow my money is on the gift basket being from Blossomforth.
>>
>>26981888

>blossom forth
I could believe that.
>>
File: Luna socks.jpg (86 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Luna socks.jpg
86 KB, 1024x640
>>26978847
>You close the door groaning to yourself.
>What a fucking day. You got a job, but quite possibly got drugged by your boss, lost, nearly mugged, lost again then fangirled over by an admittedly cute Dragon gal.
>And this "Brad the Bandito" shit. Where are your fucking royalties?
>And now this shit.
>You look at all the Luna pictures.
>Some of them are pretty nice, but others are just downright inappropriate.
>You start taking some of them dow-
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ANONYMOUS?!"
>You feel your bowels release a torrent of frightdook into your clean underwear, from the sudden Canterlot voice behind you.
>Luna rubs her eyes from the door to your room, as if she were sleeping.
>You could ask the same of her. Why the hell is she in your apartment? You locked up before you left for sure, and is she the one who put all these pictures of herself up?
"I did. Do you like it?"
>You bite your bottom lip, still shaking, and tell her this isn't cool. All the pictures covering your apartment makes you look like some type of rabid obsessed fanboy.
>You start pointing out how silly some of these are--
>You come to one with her posing on her stomach in socks.
>Okay that one can stay.
>But the rest of these, like "Luna in glasses, and an oversized...hoodie.." Okay that one can stay too.
>Luna eating spaghetti? Luna sleeping? This is fucking bonkers!
>The princess follows you across the room, as you point out how ludicrous the pictures are.
"I-I thought you'd appreciate being able to see me every day..."
>Her ears flop to the side of her head.
>Okay. Think Anon.
>She snuck into your apartment. Slept in your bed, and put pictures of herself up throughout your whole apartment.
>You did NOTHING wrong here.
>She also made you shit yourself. Bonus anger points.
"I just missed you ever so much..I had to come see how you were!"
>What happened to the letters?
>She sheepishly grins, and steps aside.
>Your bedroom is FILLED with unwrapped scrolls.
>....
1/
>>
>>26982224
spaghetti princess strikes again
>>
File: cuuuurraaaaaayzee Luna.png (33 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
cuuuurraaaaaayzee Luna.png
33 KB, 195x200
>>26982224
"I kept writing, and writing, and you never responded!"
>You tell her you were looking for a job. Why would you sit around expecting a letter during her usual sleeping hours?!
>She scrunches up her nose.
>Seriously dude. go change your pants.
>You decide to not wait for the readers to tell you to change yourself. Waiting on them, it'll have crusted over by then.
>Storming past Luna, you wade through the sea of letters to your bathroom, and shut the door.
>She starts talking from outside.
"I was worried about you Anonymous. I was just getting more, and more anxious as time went by, so I came here to see you myself, but you weren't home..."
>So instead she decided to put all your things up(which isn't all that bad) but to then turn your home into a Luna fetish lair?
"I'm sorry.."
>You sigh, as you shower, letting the hot water run over you.
>You can forgive her. This time.
"By the way, some pony came by, and left a fruitbasket for you..."
>You know. You got it.
>How did she look?
>Baconnon leans forward in his computer seat, ready to see the description to confirm it's who he thinks it is.
"Uhm...She had freckles, and was a burnt orange.."
>"C'mon Luna..don't fuck me over now.."
"She also had this large slip of mane that was colored like some type of breakfast item,.."
>Baconanon explodes in a sea of cum
>You reply that sounds familiar.
"Is she your marefriend?!"
>You hear hooves thump against your door.
>>
>>26982363
no lune, she ain't a girlfriend
i just said it looked familiar because maybe i saw her in the street
>>
>>26982363
Nah, we've just been having a lot of deja vu recently and she fits in with it. Nothing to worry about. We should probably discuss her staying with us, considering our move was in part to gain independence, her being constantly present in our home might make that somewhat difficult. I think it would be a good idea to take her with us when we go to see Glitter, it would probably make both Luna and Glitter's day. Afterwards we can tell her we like seeing her and that she should come and visit us on occasion, preferably with notice beforehand. Then again, maybe I'm looking too far ahead. That's my input and how I would handle things personally anyways.
>>
>>26982363
Ask her to come into the shower with you. She quite clearly wants it. Let's take a platonic shower with her. Teach her a lesson
>>
>>26982529
This could be fun. Let's do this. If it results in a bad end we can just do it differently
>>
>>26982529
I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a "platonic shower" between two mature adults anon, especially of the opposite sex.
>>
>>26982566
No, we can not be planning actions on the basis of "if we get a bad end we can re-do". That is a ridiculous stance to take and will surely get us punished, especially if we start making it a habit.
>>
File: No fun allowed in this CYOA.jpg (85 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
No fun allowed in this CYOA.jpg
85 KB, 425x450
>>26982568
>>26982580
>>
>>26982580
>>26982568
Can we at least tease her, while making it seem like normal actions? I want to cuck Luna like Brad the Bandito
>>
>>26982612
Fuck that. These niggas are only speaking up to dispute shit people are putting out. I with you for the platonic shower. I want to have fun
>>
then we can say "what if she is our marefriend?" this would mess with her and not invite silliness
>>
>>26982727
i wouldn't do that
i don't want to suffer a russian experiment, and dream about nightmares to the rest of my life before jumping off the manehattan tower
>>
>>26982671
Fuck off you horny nigger, I would go with >>26982503
>>
>>26982760

come now, we're messing with her, it's petty poking at a friend. If she does that for messing with her then she has real issues, and not just being a lonely goof, which is what it seems like.

but either way it was just a suggestion, we can really do whatever this time.
>>
>>26982814
Eat shit. We're fucking Luna. I meant Fucking WITH Luna. My fault.
>>
No one has offered anything aside from getting defensive about the marefriend thing or teasing Luna. If you're only planning to shoot down other suggestions while bringing nothing to the table, stay quiet. I'm not particularly for allowing Luna into the shower with us, but no one has said anything else aside from bringing her with us to see Glitter, so I'm all for letting her into the shower. :^)
>>
File: Bade end, or Bad idea?.png (170 KB, 889x898) Image search: [Google]
Bade end, or Bad idea?.png
170 KB, 889x898
>>26982885
>>26982854
>>26982816
>>26982612
>>26982566
>>26982529
>>26982503
>You tell Luna she's not your lady. You've just been dealing with bouts of Deja Vu all day, and she was one of them.
"Deja Vu?"
>You continue showering, and say you've had the strangest morning, and the Deja Vu wasn't even the half of it.
"Like what?"
>You think to yourself. You remember the days back in the castle when Luna would accidentally burst in on you when you were changing or taking a bath, and how flustered she'd get.
>You feel like having some fun.
"Anonymous? Are you there?"
>You tell her to come into the shower with you, so she can hear you better.
"...Wh--"
>You can feel the red on her face from behind the door, and start snickering.
"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-in the sh-shower?! A mare, and a St-stallion?! at the same time?!"
>She starts stuttering, and fumbling around outside,
>The scent of Fresh Olive Garden creeps in under the door.
>You tell her you'll try not to poke her too much. You don't want to slip inside her on accident.
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhxQQQfDv10"
>You burst out laughing loudly, as a loud thump echoes from outside.
>Being on the moon for so long must've made her sexually sheltered. It's tickling you.
"........."
>You call for her.
".........."
>Oh boy.
>You feel the air change, and your shower curtains part,
>Your eyes widen, as Luna steps into the shower without all her regalia, and reddened cheeks.
"S-s-s-see? I-I-I'm not afraid!"
>She looks at your midwaist. Thank god for the sake of the children watching, you're covered in suds.
>Nevermind. The water just washed it off.
>Hmm. You pinch yourself, just in case you're still hallucinating from the SHCR.
>Ouch. Guess not.
>Luna's breath is ragged, and heavy as she stares at you.
"S-s-s-s-so...wh-wh-what are we g-g-g-going to d-d-do in the shower Anonymous?"
1/
>>
File: 1459387991806.png (670 KB, 1920x1331) Image search: [Google]
1459387991806.png
670 KB, 1920x1331
>>26983001
That's hot.
>>
>>26983001
wash, and carry on platonic conversation while speaking in fancy accents.
>>
>>26983001
>You gulp.
>You weren't expecting Luna to actually come in with you. You weren't expecting her to actually come visit you either.
>She leans down to Lil non's level, and breathes on him.
>Weren't you supposed to just be talking?
>Uhhhhh...
>You're a little unsure of what to do now. Since when was Luna so bold?
"I-I see you've gr-grown as a s-stallion...!"
>This..shit..it's getting hotter in this shower..
>Your head gets hazy.
"Pl-please keep telling me about your day..?"
>You swallow a big lump in your throat.
>Could it be you like G.S so much because she reminds you of LunaaAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHHHH~
>Luna's mouth takes you inside it nervously, making your knees wobble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTXGL0xPyLA

You all asked for this. Take responsibility now. No bad ends fgts. You live with this one
>>
File: Anon's face when.png (381 KB, 1680x1080) Image search: [Google]
Anon's face when.png
381 KB, 1680x1080
>>26983132
>>
>>26983132
Looks like Luna's our waifu now.
>>
>>26983132
>You all asked for this. Take responsibility now. No bad ends fgts. You live with this one
So in other words, we should react reasonably?
>>
>>26983163
Or at least she is our fuckbuddy now.
>>
>>26983163
We can stop her. after we cum
>>
>>26983132
Good job mooncrickets. We've driven the Glitterfags out and secured this thread in the name of Moonday! Bless our glorious matriarch!
>>
>>26983132

oh dear, here we go breaking another mares heart.

gg guys
>>26983172
>fuck buddy

You're obviously new here. There are no fuck buddies, this is how it's going to go, she's going to be into us now, and now it's going to lead to competition and lead to someone getting their heart broken. it will probably lead to some sort of revenge scheme.
>>
>>26983132
>take responsability
ok then, let's take it slow
we start with the shoulders, keep with the back and hair, and finish around the plot
we are taking a shower, and we still have time
>>
>>26983198
Don't be so obtuse anon. She can be part of our harem. It's just a blowjob between buddies. A bro job as it were.
>>
>>26983198
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind anon
>>
File: 1417728077290.png (38 KB, 209x230) Image search: [Google]
1417728077290.png
38 KB, 209x230
>>26983215
>harem

Again, stop being so new friend.
You think this nigger is going to give us a harem? He wouldn't even give us sand in pockets.

besides a brojob only counts if it's dudes, because then you can use the term "it's not gay if it's a blowjob."
>>
>>26983222
Trips confirm nothing wrong with it. Let's destroy her maregina and apologize, saying it was the heat. Then give her some cab money and send her home with a milky bootyhole:^)
>>
>>26983249
Shush you. You nigglets are gonna ride this one out, heartbreak and all. Your bum asses are mine
>>
>>26983132
So are we going to stop her or are we going to let this just happen?
>>
>>26983583

I say we stop her.
>>
>>26983583
We let her keep going
>>
>>26983583
i say let her have her fun
but i want bellyrubs when it's done
>>
Only one answer
https://derpibooru.org/650232
>>
>>26983132
Eh, let it happen. Maybe the sexually repressed anons will be able to make decent decisions and not all throw themselves at stupid shit like this after this.
>>
File: 1419657750256.gif (1 MB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
1419657750256.gif
1 MB, 400x259
>>26983618
>>26983636
>>26983641

Well it looks like we got our consensus. If no one else has their peace to say then you better buckle up.

because it's always after this part that shit gets real.
>>
>>26983673
I have something to say since everyone has come down with a case of the retard.
We pull our cock out of her mouth first off, and tell her that we like her, but this is a bit too much. We're sorry for teasing her, and didn't think this sort of thing would happen. That perhaps taking it slow would be best, and if something happens then good, but in the meantime this is moving way too fast, way too quickly.
>>
>>26983707
i'll agree with this. I'm not against a luna relationship. but this is desperation, not romance.
>>
>>26983707
I'm torn on this personally. On the one hand, letting her go through with it might send the wrong message, but then again by inviting her inside we invited this upon us so stopping her is just kind of being a dick. I would prefer to stop her, explain that's not what we were trying to do when we invited her in platonic my ass I told you fags that you were full of shit and just finish our shower in peace. I have my doubts that we're the majority though.
>>
>>26983749
no reason to not bring it up m8. it looks like there are atleast 3 of us, but you're atleast presenting your thoughts with a solid argument. it could sway someone.
>>
>>26983749
It's a friendly bj man. Haven't you suckled a knuckle for a chuckle?
>>
>>26983749
I'll say this. At this point it's do or don't be we can't be half assed with it. Remember run one. Small wonder Luna wants to jump out bones after being blue balled
>>
>>26983786
how is this a friendly bj?
she's all flustered and blushing
that;s not friendly
>>
>>26983786
Remember who is giving the BJ. The person who just filled our room with scrolls over the course of a day, packed all of our stuff up and plastered our walls with various pictures of her. This is clearly much more to her than "a friendly BJ".
>>
>>26983811
It's just a "please notice me senpai" gesture mang. Of course it's friendly
>>
alright do we wanna straw poll for this one aswell?
>>
I'll tell you what to do brahs. We throat bang her until she passed out from lack of oxygen, and call for the guards to take her home. GNARLY
>>
>>26983931
I know you're joking but I still wouldn't be surprised if someone actually thought this.
>>
File: that wasn't very cash money.jpg (47 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
that wasn't very cash money.jpg
47 KB, 500x364
>>26983947
Hol up new friend. I see you posting with that name there "bandito" Now I understand the need for shitposting. I do trust me, but you need to understand something mr "I'm going to assume this persons idendity". Impersonation is a crime, a criminal offense which is taken very seriously in the court of law, desu. You see when you're using someones identity like that you're not only hurting me, but you're hurting my brand of bandito and bandito accessories. I would like you to please refrain from partaking of such actions again please and thank you very much because it would not be a very good thing for either ofus desu, because This name came from originality and with originality comes copy rights and intellectual property and I would honestly hate to have to take you to court to settle this to be honest desu as it is such a simple matter but one very dear to my hear. Waifu banditoing has been in my family name for too long for it to be besmirched by someone just coming on 4 chan and using the tittle willy nilly desu so thank you for being understanding when you decide to not shitposting using my good name thank you desu honestly my friend.
>>
alright so lets make this simple

http://strawpoll.me/7280647
>>
>>26983132

Well shit. Let's uh... I guess the damage is already done but let's nip this in the bud before it escalates any further. We really shouldn't be trying to make relationship choices this early. It's obvious after who-knows-how many times we've done this that we'll run into no shortage of characters who will be into us in some way or another. So rather I than making completely impulsive and idiotic choices for hoers point, we actually just let things play out a bit? Get some dialogue going and flesh out the characters. Who knows? It might ACTUALLY be possible to get a relationship going with someone without absolutely ruining five other lives in the process.

... Also isn't Luna basically like... our foster mom?
>>
>>26984252
>foster mom
shit, that's my fetish. Still saying no but I won't be as upset if that's not the majority now.
>>
>>26984252

*poon

Damn I should stop trying to do this from my phone.
>>
I go to sleep and come back to us in the shower with Luna...

Go ahead and puss out, because blah blah something, I'm supposed to be holding out for Baconmilf.

Screw it, if we don't accept what she's doing then at least sensually bathe her instead. Make sure every inch of her is squeaky clean. No regrets.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2626x3910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2626x3910
>>26984481
>>26984268
>>
>>26984568
Looks like Anon only gets off to raping stallions.
>>
>>26984568
poor guy, all that autism concentrated into such a tight space must be almost painful for both of them
>>
okay so we deny her our creamy goo. What do we say?
>>
>>26984702
be reasonable

tell her to hol up and explain your feelings in a calm rational manner. You did that just to mess with her, You're happy that she likes Anon, but He's not sure how he feels just yet anyway. Tell her to go back and we'll keep in contact through letters which are sent with reasonable time durations in between. hell say she can come over on our next day off or something for a day out. we don't know when it is, but i'm sure she won't be too hard to get a hold of at the time.
>>
>>26984987
shit nigga, that mare is gonna fuck you up.
>>
>>26984987
wew. she does not look happy.
>>
File: Luna's face when.jpg (51 KB, 473x341) Image search: [Google]
Luna's face when.jpg
51 KB, 473x341
>>26984987
>Luna drops the soap and tell him to pick it up with his back to her.
>>
>>26984987
Just use your hands, get her off as a reward for unpacking all of our shit. Any pasta smell can be washed off.

Don't be a pussy, offer to play with the horse pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (779 KB, 2570x2353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
779 KB, 2570x2353
>>26984748
>>
File: tmp_1406378252728-2137650714.png (23 KB, 215x223) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1406378252728-2137650714.png
23 KB, 215x223
>>26984748

I'll put some input in here, too and say that yes, we should stop her and apologize for screwing with her, but we do also need to make it clear that the whole... 'decorating' thing was a bit far on her part. We should definitely commit to keeping in contact with her though. We already see what she's done this run, and that aside, you all remember what happens when we don't write Luna.

We should also probably, you know, have her elaborate on exactly what that was about. We may *think* we know what's up but it would be better to know for sure.
>>
>>26985176

'Being a pussy' is not the same thing as 'keeping in mind that actions have consequences'.
>>
Sorry guys. I was taking calls. I'll make you some more pics for your patience
>>
>>26985853
I quit caring last night, so it can go either way for me. Luna just happens to be a nice piece of princess ass.
>>
>>26986025
>I quit caring
Then leave it to those of us who still do.
>>
>>26986025
Then fuck off you pussy bitchmade nigga
>>
>>26986025
bacon friend? is that you m8? You gonna be okay?
>>
>>26986025
Don't quit caring, because when you stop caring you die.
>>
>>26986154
Yeah, all I can say is good luck with the tea party. Hopefully Anon won't get bludgeoned to death for trying to rape a filly or her mom.

>>26986175
I've been dead since the first run.

Have fun guys. Try not to fuck up too many lives this time, you're doing pretty good so far.
>>
>>26986025
I said I wouldn't say anything, but I will say this.
There's nothing wrong with caring. When you stop caring, and stop speaking retards take over, and put you all in shitty situations. I'm not telling you to not take risks, but do you really want bullshit like "PAHKET SEND! JUJU STEND!" becoming the basis for which this CYOA is played? You want that elusive good end right? You have to fight. If it's not difficult it's not worth fighting for m8. Closed mouths don't get fed, and shitposters seeking to kill you guys will always wait around for you all to be silent.
>>
>>26986218
Baconfriend. I wanna talk to yo ass. personally.
>>
>>26986218
come on dude. we all know the first run was hell, but we can do this shit man. All we have to do is believe. and, well not be dumb.
>>
>>26986287
Maybe I'll get invested in the story later, I'm just not feeling it right now.

>>26986244
I think you gave me PTSD with these adventures, your wordcrafting is dangerous.
Nah I just don't see myself skyping with people on 4chan, nothing personal. Say whatever you want here, you've got a trip and I don't see anyone else claiming to be me.
>>
>>26986465
alright dude. I'll try to keep bacon milf close for when you change your mind.

also
> I just don't see myself skyping with people on 4chan

You'd be surprised dude. I've met some of my best friends from this shithole.
>>
>>26986533
Shit poster, You're here. You kept us waiting so long. I had thought you killed yourself, but you couldn't even do that right could you?
>>
>>26986514
I tend to use Skype with the people I went to high school with. I can do something like Steam though, or Battle.net if you're a fellow Blizzdrone.
>>
File: Luna left Dinner.jpg (49 KB, 442x294) Image search: [Google]
Luna left Dinner.jpg
49 KB, 442x294
>>26983132
>Your head slowly rolls back, under Luna's oral attack.
>Stop! This isn't right.
>You put your hands on her head, and pull out with a soft whimper.
>She looks up at you questioningly.
"Is this not what you wanted? A-are you not attracted to me?"
>You bite your lip, your blood sausage angrily trying to spit on the princess, and tell her this isn't what you meant. You were just teasing her, and didn't honestly expect or want it to go this far.
>She frowns, and holds up a bar of soap in her hoof.
"Should I have dropped the soap?"
>Sweet Jesus.
>You turn the shower off, and step out.
"Anonymous wait! Please! Talk to me!"
>You wrap a towel around you, and move into the bedroom, taking a couple breaths.
>You like her. You make that clear.
"You do?!"
>But what happened in the shower is going too fast. Things like this need time. She can't be coming to your home, and slapping up naughty pictures of herself all over the place, and writing you a mail rooms weight in scrolls.
>Luna lowers her head.
"So you hate me.."
>WOMEN. GODDAMMIT.
>You don't hate her. This is all just too much. Too fast.
"So is there a chance we can be together?!"
>Being on the moon has not taught her subtlety.
>She whinnys in delight.
"Grand! I will do what I can to win you over! Then there will many more days of dropping the soap, and shower suckling!"
>You facepalm.
"I will see you another day my love! I will send you only forty letters a day instead of four hundred!"
>Try "One".
>She pays no heed to your request, and dances in place before teleporting away.
>In her place is a nice hot pan of Lasagne.
>Goddamn Princess of Pasta.
>You get dressed, and take down more of her pictures, keeping a few l-lewd ones for your personal collection.
>After settling for a t-shirt and Jeans, you move into your living room, and look into the contents of your fruit basket.
>369 huh.
>Maybe they're worth paying a visit to while you have time?
1/
>>
You know, given that she's in the title it would be kinda nice to actually have an actual complete Suri run considering that was actually pretty much the closest we came to getting a good end with Anon acting like a well-adjusted individual. Wasn't the original plan to pick someone and then get what was basically New Game +'es to focus on other interests? What ever happened to that? I mean, besides us?
>>
File: MOONCLOCK13.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
MOONCLOCK13.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>26986690
>Looking up at your moon-themed clock(you need to change that shit) You see it's close to the time you need to meet G.S at the cafe.
>You have a few spare minutes, so you could risk going to go meet this mystery tenant, or you can head out to meet your shiny horse friend.
>Who's taking you to a place you don't know about...
>Hmmm.
>At least you won't go hungry today.
>It smells good in your bedroom.
>>
File: iunno.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
iunno.png
20 KB, 560x407
>>26986705
>>
>>26986743
Let's just drop by for a hot second to thank her for the fruit basket
>>
>>26986705
we've yet to finish a run, so we've never even had the option.

>>26986743
Take the few minutes to say hi to Joa- I mean the mystery tenant of 369 who we havgen't met before. haha
>>
>>26986743

Well herein lies the choice. The real question is how much we're willing to trust G.S. We can easily put off visiting our neighbor for later since it doesn't seem particularly time-sensitive. In that case it makes more sense to just go meet up with Glitter, but we still don't know her that well and she does give off a little bit of a seedy vibe. So the question is: How much are we willing to trust G.S. right now?
>>
>>26986839
Wow. You're smart man
>>
>>26986593
steam? what kind of games you got m8?
>>
>>26986839
pretty much this.

Also, don't forget G.S is with that Sal Monella fellow.
>>
>>26986839
I like this guy. I think I can leave smart decision making up to him for now.

>>26986934
Main games I've played lately are Fallout 4, Killing Floor 2, MGS5 but there are others. GTA5, ARK, Borderlands series, Source games that aren't CS.
>>
File: tumblr_m3crjdoMZw1qbdgk6o1_500.gif (49 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3crjdoMZw1qbdgk6o1_500.gif
49 KB, 500x511
>>26986839
We can only give them as much trust as someone we just met. Leaving meta play outside, it's a no-brainer. They didn't bother giving us their full name, gives off that seedy vibe, and not to mention what happened when he was hallucinating (this one probably wouldn't be ideal, just something to take in consideration). Based on this, I wouldn't give full trust to this character just yet

>>26986997
>Sal Monella
>
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3022x3110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3022x3110
>>26987024
>>
>>26987122
oh NO! it's part of a well balanced diet
>>
>>26987122
I wish I can draw like that.
>>
File: Dat Jawbreaker.gif (356 KB, 493x370) Image search: [Google]
Dat Jawbreaker.gif
356 KB, 493x370
>>26987122
No fair man, preying on my weakness. Not sure how you knew I'd eat breakfast off her ass.

Alright you win, we can't have you drawing all the other disgusting things I'd do with that mare. I wouldn't stop you though.

We seem to be on the right track at the moment, now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to take care of with this image.
>>
>people are taking Joanie fapbreaks
How can one niggers OC be so based?
>>
>>26987497
by not having a dick apparently.
>>
>>26986743
Still think we should drop by the cafe first. While we have an appointment with G.S., the neighbor on 369 won't expect us to arrive at this time; it's safe to assume the fruit basket was a formality.

While room 369 can wait, meeting a friend prospect at the cafe is a bit of priority. A bit of commitment and etiquette always says well about a man
>>
So we going to 369?
>>
>>26987643
I can get behind that, but it seriously won't take more than a minute or two to knock on a door, say hi, thanks, let's talk again sometime, and be on our way. The only problem with it is if we stumble upon babs beatings then we'll be forced to hopefully not repeat our previous actions that we used the last time this situation arose. But surely it won't happen this time! and if ti does, we need to be there anyways.
>>
>>26987497
that;s a great question my man. but it's true, everyone got a hankerin for breakfast it seems.

so what do we do? say hey to joanie? or go meet up with glitter?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>26987706
>>
>>26987688
I wouldn't expect the visit to last about a few minutes, specially when you're meeting a neighbor. A quick hi and saying you have to leave would end up being bothersome for them, and if this is who we think it is, it's safe to assume she would want us join for a cup of tea or something at least. Don't make a hassle of it
>>
Guys, we have 2 days before we start work. We can go see the mysterious neighbor tomorrow.
>>
>>26987855
>knock knock
>coming
>oh hello, you must be our new neighbor, anon
>why yes, hellp baconmilf. I just wanted to come and introduce myself formally, and say thank you for the basket of food you left me!
>oh my, so big and handsome... I mean, you're welcome! Anything for a new neighbor. So how did you end up moving to our end of town, stud?
>ah yes, I moved here thanks to the benevolence of the two princesses.
>oh, you must be very important! I'd love to sit down over a cup of tea and talk with you for a while!
>Certainly, we must schedule such an appointment in the future. However I have a previous commitment so i must be off. Thank you again for the gifts, and I hope to see you around the complex very soon!
>Oh yes, thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful evening!
>You as well madam.
> oh my stars, it's time to bust out big jim to relieve myself of these hot and bothersome fantasies that well shaped man has pushed onto me.
>total time did not exceed two minutes

I imagine it would go something like that.
>>
>>26987921
>big Jim
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x669
>>26987921
Big jim
>>
>>26987969
:^)
>>
So, unless the consensus is clear, are we waiting for another strawpoll or something?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.