[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Soap Bubble CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: hair pun.png (740 KB, 1001x1024) Image search: [Google]
hair pun.png
740 KB, 1001x1024
New Protag edition
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Bubble Bath, also known as Soap Bubble, and this is your quest to try and be the hero you’ve always wanted to be.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.com/capeshit
>>
>>26950768
>You gallop as fast as your legs can carry you, bubble wand trailing just behind you in your light magical glow
>Those mummies are right behind you, you just know it!
>Your eyes jump from building to building, looking for any way of escape.
>Spotting a large building in the distance, you alter your course, heading right for it, your legs resuming their gallop.
>Your name is Soap Bubble, and you’re a superhero.
>Or at least, you want to be.
>Nopony told you it would be this hard.
>Your pink mane and tail trail behind you as you gallop, the bright colors of your superhero outfit stretching as your legs bring you forward.
>You’re almost there, just a little bit further now!
>As you round a corner, a large chain link fence blocks your path, forcing you to skid to a halt.
>You put your front hooves on the fence, trying in vain to climb over.
>The sound of shuffling makes you shriek, and you look behind you.
>A dozen mummies encroach on your position, their slate blue eyes glinting in victory.
>Y-you don’t think you can fight that many.
>Every fiber of your being wants to lock up, curl into a fetal position and hope they go away.
>Think Soapy, think! There’s gotta be a way out of this!
>>
>>26950775
BIG BUBBLE NOW
FLY
>>
>>26950775
Fall down and cry.
Embrace your fate.
>>
>>26950797
This, we aren't strong so we gotta be smart.
>>
>>26950775
why did we went out at a time like this
>>
>>26950775
Piss in your super suit, the mummies are too scary
>>
>>26950797
>>26950847
>>26950918
>>26950940
>>26950978
>Darn it Soapy, why did you go out at a time like this?
>You rack your mind, looking for an answer.
>And then it comes to you.
>You remember yourself sitting on the couch watching the news, seeing those mummies walking around town.
>Surely this would be a great opportunity to save poor innocent ponies caught up in the chaos!
>How wrong you were.
>You lie down on the ground and begin crying, holding your hind legs in your hooves.
>You have to go to the bathroom, but you keep it under control.
>Looking desperately to the mummies, you manage to sputter.
“W-w-would you m-m-maybe think of just leaving me alone? I, I don’t think I’m the pony you’re looking for.”
>The mummies don’t seem to pay any attention to your words, still coming closer.
>That’s when you remember that you’re really good at blowing bubbles.
>Bringing your bubble wand to your mouth, you blow a big bubble for you to sit on.
>You quickly hop onto the bubble and drift over to the other side of the fence, bringing you that much closer to the large factory building.
>As you touch down on the other side, you turn around, blowing a raspberry at the mummies stuck on the other side of the fence.
>A mummy points to an open gate about twenty feet down the fence line, and most begin shuffling towards it.
>Several mummies unfurl their wings, bandages draping from them.
>With a single flap, they clear the fence, eyes narrowing at you.
>>
>>26951016
Blow bubbles to capture the flying mummies while falling back.
>>
>>26951016
Cry more then trap them in bubbles while in mid-air.
>>
>>26951065
>>26951078
>The tears keep coming down your face, and you sniff.
>Mummies really are horrifying.
>You bring your bubble wand to your face, large bubbles coming out towards the flying mummies.
>The mummies don’t avoid them, and the bubble envelops them.
>The bubbles float lazily in midair, spinning softly in their soapy prisons
>You mentally pat yourself on the back for a job well done
>But then you notice the other mummies coming around.
>They’ve just come through the open gate and are now getting closer and closer to you.
>You back up towards the building, your eyes wide as you glance back and forth.
>Your rump backs into a door.
>>
>>26951273
Kick it down and run.
>>
>>26951307
Then blow an impenetrable bubble barrier in the door frame to slow them down.
>>
>>26951273
blow bubbles at the mummies
>>
>>26951307
>>26951317
>>26951323
>You kick the door with a hind leg.
>The kick causes your leg to hurt, a small pain shooting up to your flank
>Your eyes begin to water once again at the booboo.
>You blow bubbles at the mummies, trying to get them to back off.
>Then you double your efforts on the door, trying desperately to get it open, pulling at the handle.
>The mummies grow ever closer.
>Accepting your fate, you slump against the door, defeated.
>The door opens inwards.
>You shuffle inside, away from the mummies.
>You slam the door behind you, blowing a bubble to encase it.
>That should keep them out!
>Leaning against your bubble, you slump down against your bubble, wiping the sweat from your forehead.
>You finally kill your magic and bring your bubble wand and soap back into their respective holsters.
>Taking a look around the building, machines move this way and that, ponies sit at their stations, each doing their part to assemble something.
>But what kind of factory is this?
>You look around, trying to find some clue.
>A machine stuffs pillows full of feathers.
>A pony on the other side of the factory sticks small plastic pipes together, forming a marshmallow gun.
>Long feather dusters on sticks are tested by a pony on the far side, striking against an armored dummy.
>A stallion fills a water balloon with a hose, trying it shut with his horn.
>Th-this is a weapons factory.
>It might even be military.
>You don’t think it’s legal to be here.
>As you ponder your options, you cast your eyes up.
>A white stallion with a blue mane on the upper catwalks trips over his own hooves and slides off the catwalk.
>He barely manages to catch himself, dangling off the edge and holding on only with his hooves.
>Just underneath him is a giant vat filled with feathers.
>That doesn’t sound so bad, and you begin to turn away, which you notice a symbol on the vat.
>Radioactive.
>Oh no, what will you do?
>>
>>26951552
We have to help him! Unless we can't leave the door or else the mummies will get in.
>>
>>26951552
Blow a bubble to send him to safety.
>>
>>26951552
Encase the top of the vat in a giant bubble.
>>
>>26951552
Seriously? We have to save him, there are already to many crazy villains out there.
>>
>>26951657
I'm cool with not saving him.
Maybe he'll become a mutant and I'll advance his career.

Then bubble could have a sidekick.
>>
>>26951713
But then he'll blame us for not saving him and become bad.
>>
>>26951723
Not if he doesn't see us.
Also,if we make his negative a positive he'll love us.
>>
>>26951748
He doesn't have to see us. If we reveal ourselves or otherwise tip off that we're around during the accident he'll get upset.
>>
>>26951830
That's why you don't let him know any of that.
>>
>>26951870
And you would risk him finding out?
>>
>>26951590
>>26951617
>>26951639
>>26951657
>>26951713
>>26951723
>>26951748
>>26951830
>>26951870
>>26951932
>You find yourself struggling with yourself
>You could try, but what if you fail?
>Then he’ll be mad at you, and blame you for all his problems.
>But you have to try, right? Maybe you just won’t reveal yourself.
>Once again drawing your wand, you blow a bubble towards the vat.
>The bubble comes to a halt just above the vat, floating gently above the atomic feathers.
>Just in time, too.
>The unicorn falls off the platform, his grip finally failing.
>He lands on the bubble, and you breathe a sigh of relief.
>Then he starts to slip.
“No, no, no,” you mutter, trying to blow another bubble to catch him.
>But just before it reaches its mark, he slides off, his hooves uselessly pawing at the bubble, trying to find purchase.
>He falls into the feathers, a few of them flying up as he displaces them.
>The stallion throws a hoof up, and you have to watch as it slowly sinks below the glowing green feathers.
“N-no,” you say, slumping to the ground in guilt.
>Then an explosion racks the warehouse, and the feathers explode from the vat.
>The previously white stallion is covered entirely in feathers, two wings that he didn’t have before now sticking from his sides.
>He looks at his body, twisting himself this way and that to get a look at what happened to him.
>Everypone on the factory floor looks up to him.
>Singling out a single pony, he flaps towards a unicorn mare and throws one wing forward.
>A flurry of feathers flies forth from his wing and wrap around the mare, tickling her relentlessly.
>She falls to the ground on her back, writhing and laughing uncontrollably as the feathers fly across her body seemingly of their own will.
>O-oh sweet Celestia.
>>
>>26951943
We're doomed
>>
>>26951943
that is to cruel we must stop him
>>
>>26951943
lose control of your bladder.
>>
>>26951943
Why did people forget that the mutation method usually results in insanity.
>>
>>26952006
>>26951981
Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing.
He might not be trying to tickle her on purpose.

New powers are hard to get used to.
>>
>>26952051
true mayer, but if he start laughing like a madpony then we should stop him
>>
>>26951971
>>26951981
>>26951990
>>26952006
>>26952051
>>26952086
>The ponies in the room panic, trying to get away from the grotesque scene before them.
>You hyperventilate, trying to calm yourself down
>M-maybe he doesn’t know what he’s doing.
>You glance over your box.
>The stallion has grabbed a featherduster and is now tickling her more directly.
>The mare he’s torturing tries to fight back, but finds herself defenseless, her legs kicking ineffectively.
>He looks at her intently, his brow furrowed with intent.
>Maybe he’s just confused.
>Surely you can make him come around.
>For now, you need to stop this torture.
>You stand up from your cover, getting on top of the box.
>Your light, squeaky voice echoes throughout the factory.
“Why don’t you pick on somepony your own size?”
>You try to strike a heroic pose, but it falters as he turns your way, feather duster pointed right at you.
>”Oh, and who are you then?”
“My name’s Soap, Soap Bubble, and I’m the pony who’s going to stop you!”
>He flares his feathery wings, his gaze narrowing.
>”Well Soapy, I’m gonna tell you how this is going to go. I’m going to tickle you, and then I’m going to tickle every little poner in this factory. But by all means, try and stop me.”
>He brandishes the feather duster, unfurling his wings to their full length and giving them a strong flap.
“What am I getting myself into?” you whisper to yourself.
>>
>>26952160
Why are you tickling everyone again?
That's kinda dumb.

Let's get him ranting. ten bucks says he's doing it because of a fetish.
>>
>>26952160
y tho
>>
>>26952209
>>26952293
“Wait, why are you tickling everypony again?”
>He looks genuinely confused, putting a hoof to his chest.
>”Why am I tickling everypony? Why am I tickling everypony?”
“Yeah, it’s kind of silly.”
>He scoffs.
>”You don’t know what it’s like to work in this factory day in and day out, it’s torture. Building weapons of war, but for what, so we could go to war with the griffons, tickle them into submission? Maybe next week there’ll be a changeling invasion, and we have to use water balloons on them. No, this needs to end. This all needs to end. All the ponies responsible for making these weapons deserve to be at the other end of the feather duster. Now I have that power.”
>He gestures with his wing to the fallen mare, who has graciously lost consciousness by this point.
>”It starts with her, then I work up all the way to the top. Until I end this business of war once and for all.”
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>26952355
>Until I end this business of war once and for all
>>
>>26952355
welp time to stop him with bubbles
>>
>>26952355
Sounds pretty noble to me.
I say let him go.
>>
>>26952426
But he can't just tickle everyone like that! He should try talking it out with ponies.
>>
>>26952374
>>26952396
>>26952426
>>26952452
>While one part of you thinks it’s pretty noble, another more vocal part thinks otherwise.
“You’re crazy!”
>He scoffs.
>”Well look who’s talking.”
“Me?”
>”Yeah, little miss superhero, what do you think I should do instead?”
“You can’t just tickle ponies like that! You should try talking it out over a nice cup of tea, maybe having a nice hay sandwich.”
>He laughs.
>”Typical sentiment. It won’t work, the ponies who are in charge won’t give me the time of day, let alone sit down and talk with me. No, the only thing they understand is violence. Just like that’s the only way you’re going to understand.”
>You can see you’re getting nowhere with this pony.
>Reluctantly, you bring your bubble wand to your face, blowing a stream of bubbles at the villain.
>His eyes widen and he throws a wing forward, a shotgun blast of feathers intercepting each bubble.
>The bubbles, each with a feather trapped inside, float upwards towards the ceiling.
>The feathery stallion flaps his wings, propelling himself towards a conveyor belt.
>He snatches a feather pillow off the belt, arming himself with a feather duster and shield.
>The rest of the ponies in the room peek out from their cover, watching the fight.
>>
>>26952452
>talk it out like a faggot.
Yeah, that's pretty dumb.

>>26952355
I got a better idea. Tell him instead of taking out his frustrations on the weak workers he should disarm the place and destroy the factory. while letting everyone out.

Stopping the WMD while haveing zero casualties will send a bigger message and they can't call him evil if he's just getting rid of weapons. He'll have the moral high ground.

And in his current state, he could be the poster boy for why these things are bad.
>>
>>26952546
Is it too late to tell him this now that the fight has started?

I don't really want to fight his guy he seems pretty on point. He just needs proper direction.

Besides his lame pillow powers actually make him the perfect weapon for non-lethal intervention.
>>
>>26952543
in case his pillow with a bubble so he can't stop the bubbles storm heading his way
>>
>>26952546
>>26952601
>>26952720
“W-wait, stop!”
>He stops his advance towards you.
“Look, I actually kind of agree with you.”
>He cocks his head, setting his weapons down.
>”You do?”
>You nod vigorously.
“Oh yes, you’re pretty on point, but your direction is all wrong.”
>”My… Direction?”
“Yeah. Hurting ponies here isn’t going to do anything. They don’t have anything to do with it. They’re just doing their jobs like you were.”
>He narrows his eyes at you.
>”How do I know you’re not just playing me for a fool so you can just take me to jail?”
“Well… You don’t. Honestly, I don’t want to fight you. But don’t you think that letting ponies go, then destroying the factory would be better? You could send a bigger message, they couldn't call you evil, you'd have the moral high ground. Heck, you'd be the perfect poster pony for why these things are bad.”
>He sets his spear down, putting a hoof to his head in thought.
>”I, well… Huh.”
>He stares at his hooves, thinking over your words.
>”I guess I don’t know.”
>>
>>26952793
Oh yes. And there's this group of ponies just outside who actually want to stop you so you should go after them.
>>
>>26952793
He hasn't committed a crime or actually harmed anyone. Unless that one mare is dead from lack of oxygen
So he doesn't have to go to jail.

They're are ponies outside who are being brainwashed and being used as weapons by some freak in rags.
Isn't that the kind of thing he wants to stop? He should help and then we'll get rid of the factory together once everyone is evacuated.
>>
>>26952832
>>26952964
“Oh yes.”
>”You really think it could work? And you don’t want to take me to jail?”
“Definitely,” you say, nodding profusely, “and you haven’t actually hurt anypony or committed a real crime, so no, you don’t have to go to jail.”
>”Huh, well thanks. What’s your name again?”
>You beam, smiling up at him.
“Soap, Soap Bubble.”
>”Well thank you Soap Bubble. I mean, I guess I’ll give it a shot.”
“Oh also, there are some ponies outside who actually want to stop you, so you should go after them instead.”
>”There are? Who are they?”
“They’re brainwashed ponies being used as a weapon by some Pharaoh Phetlock guy. Isn’t that the kind of thing you want to stop?”
>”I mean, it’s a bit tangential, but yeah, let’s do it.”
>The two of you walk over to the door, which is still being protected by your bubble.
>It jiggles every now and then as something beats against it.
>He looks at you uneasily, shifting back and forth.
>”So, what do we do, what’s out there?”
>>
>>26953031
They're all covered in rags and seem like zombies and attack ponies.
>>
>>26953031
A bunch of weirdos in rags for the most part.
They're only dangerous because they're in massive numbers.

Maybe you can tickle them into submission while we cage them in bubbles.
>>
>>26953048
>>26953066
“They’re zombies, they’re covered in rags and attack ponies.”
>”So what do I do?”
“You tickle them into submission and I’ll cage them in bubbles.”
>”What do they do?”
“They shoot rags at ponies, they’re mostly dangerous because they have numbers.”
>He breathes out.
>”Okay, you ready?”
>You can’t quite shake the nerves. Your heart rate is already beating more quickly.
“As I’ll ever be. Okay, here we go.”
>You reach out a hoof and pop the bubble.
>Almost instantly, the door opens under the pressure, bandage-clad mummies pouring in.
>It takes all your concentration not to immediately panic.
“Do the thing, do the thing!”
>”Right!”
>He flaps his wings, a flurry of feathers flying towards the mummies.
>The incapacitating blast dances across the mummies’ rags, and it seems to work, the mummies doubling over in a low groaning sort of laughter.
>Getting yourself together, you blow bubbles, the first three mummies soon finding themselves in a bubble.
>The same is true for the fourth, but now the remaining eight are all inside.
>Even the pegasi have recovered from their bubbly prison and are now encroaching in on you.
>The stallion tries to blast them all with feathers, but they’re spread so thinly, all you get out of them are giggles, but they keep advancing.
>>
>>26953243
Come on there's loads of stuff in here. Can't we just go back on your word for a little while to take these guys out?
>>
>>26953243
Fall back and use the machinery of the factory as cover while focusing on the pegasai. Also consider using the available weapons.
>>
>>26953243
If these guys are brainwashed drones I'm pretty sure we can just catch them in mid-air again.
Then the guy can just tickle them while there in bubbles.
>>
>>26953264
>>26953279
>>26953309
“Use the weapons, focus on the pegasi!”
>You fall back even further, the ponies here cowering behind whatever cover they can find.
>Creating a bubble to ride on, you move to the crates, blowing bubbles as you go upward.
>The grounded ponies shoot bandages in your direction, but thankfully they miss you.
>Soon, the pegasi are once again trapped in bubbles, and the grounded ponies can do little but try to shoot bandages in your direction.
>You’ve got it.
>You pick up a mess of water balloons.
>The stallion grabs an absolute mass of feather dusters, corralling the mummies into a compact group.
>The mummies back away from the feather dusters, giggling and tripping whenever the cleaning device makes contact with them.
>When they're all corralled, you make your air drop.
>While you feel bad using weapons of war on brainwashed civilians, you do what you have to do.
>This proves an incredibly effective strategy.
>The watery projectiles burst on the mummies, and soon, they lie incapacitated on the ground, their blue eyes shut tight.
>It’s really not even a contest.
>Manufactured weapons of destruction against some mummies, even you couldn’t fail that one.
>Once you’re sure that they’re all gone, you touch down with the stallion, and blow some bubbles, trapping the wet ponies inside.
>Finally you sheath the bubble wand.
>H-hey, you didn't lose a fight!
>”So, what do we do now?”
>>
>>26953430
Realise you wet yourself in the midst of the action. Cry and feel shame.

Then....I guess...we watch them until the whole thing blows over...
Maybe we can call the cops or something while we trash the factory.
>>
>>26953430
Um... turn them in to the police?
>>
>>26953480
We should wait on destroying the factory since it'll help keep the ponies safe if any more mummies come this way. We should also try to figure out a way to free them, they are victims after all.
>>
>>26953480
>>26953591
>>26953650
>Thankfully, you didn’t wet yourself in the middle of the action
>It didn’t even end with you crying!
>Score another one for Soap Bubble!
>”Should we turn them into the police?”
“Right now? Maybe? I guess we just wait until this whole thing blows over. Then we trash the factory, call the cops, all that. It’s probably safer in here. I really don’t want to go outside right now.”
>”Yeah, makes sense.”
“Oh, by the way.”
>You say, hopping up.
“I don’t even know your name!”
>He looks around, awkwardly.
>”Don’t I need some new name or something? Now that I’m a hero?”
“Oh, good point. What do you want to be? The Pillownator, Captain Feather, The Amazing Feather Duster?”
>He looks overwhelmed, biting his lower lip in both thought and hesitation.
>”Tell you what, I’ll think of it later and tell you.”
“R-right,” you say scuffing a hoof on the ground, “Oh, and also. Thank you.”
>He raises an eyebrow.
>”Thank me? For what?”
“A lot of stuff. For listening, not beating me up, and for helping me in the fight.”
>”All that stuff? Pssh, it was nothing.”
>You nod your head earnestly.
“Oh, but it really was. Really. Just thank you.”
>”No problem then. You know Soapy, I think you’re alright for a super. I wouldn’t mind sticking around you, if you’d have me.”
“Y-you too.”
>You plop down on your flanks again, casting your eyes to the bubbled mummies floating in the air.
>Having another super around. Almost like a sidekick.
>Now there’s an idea…
>>
And that's the end of this weird april fools thing. Thank you all for playing this weird idea I had for today.

Apparently there were some criticisms about the test audiences that didn't like Easy Ride, so we're going to bring her back for the next installment tomorrow.

Thank you all again, and I'll see you tomorrow for Super proper.
>>
File: 1451712844332.gif (38 KB, 640x192) Image search: [Google]
1451712844332.gif
38 KB, 640x192
>>26953663
>The Pillownator
>>
>>26953677
yaaay
>>
>>26955630
>>
>>26957061
>>
>>26959174
>>
>>26959968
>>
>>26960962
>>
>You swear under your breath.
>Of course the loyal ones would be standing guard
>While part of you wants to follow him right to his master, you’d rather not rush blindly down there.
>Making your decision, you rush forward, picking up your wrench.
>Extinguishing the flame on the unconscious pony, you charge into the hallway.
>You chuck it at the running pony, hoping to disable him.
>It flies straight at the pony, and slams into his backside.
>He yipes, jumping away from the shock, but it doesn’t incapacitate him.
>The pony rounds the corner, disappearing down the stairwell, his shouts echoing off the stone walls.
>You gaze down the stairwell as the green light fades, disappearing as he rushes down to the lower level.
"Pussy..." You mutter to yourself.
>You hear the sound of several heavy objects moving across concrete in the basement.
>>
>>26962963
Hahaha yeah no we're not going in their blindly with them on alert.
>>
>>26962963
Most likely preparing an ambush and villainous monologue. Wonder if he'd stop what he's doing and wait until we arrive.
>>
File: Waiting.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>26963000
>"Any second now they'll come charging down here..."
>>
>People see me threating a Civilian with a Axe
>Somebody tries to kick me but I cut his leg with my Axe
>People run away in fear
>>
>>26962963
Mind the maintenance or staff areas. those should have alternate routes down to the lower areas.
>>
>>26962994
>>26963000
>>26963116
>>26963253
>You know this type of villain.
>Most likely setting up some kind of ambush and villainous monologue.
>He’s probably stopped whatever he’s doing to set up a little display for you, make it all dramatic.
>But like hell you’re gonna go rushing down there blindly with them on alert.
>The sound of objects shifting continues, you just listening with your ear perked.
>Soon, the shifting stops, a silence falling over the basement.
>A dim orange light filters onto the stairway from the lower floor.
>Fuck that noise.
>You look around the room, your eyes soon falling on a door that reads ‘staff only – do not enter.’
>You try to turn the handle, but find that it doesn’t budge.
>A keypad sits on the wall near the door’s handle.
>A stallion’s yell comes from the stairwell.
>”Hey, are you coming down or what?”
>>
>>26963360
Time to put our torch skills to work and see if we can't find a way down.
>>
>>26963360
We're a villain to, so why not catch him off guard with a flashy entrance.
>>
>>26963360
"Yeah, just a minute!"

Is the door metal? We should try melting the actual bolt holding it shut.
>>
File: Charge!.gif (862 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
Charge!.gif
862 KB, 500x272
>>26963393
You mean like this?
>>
>>26963495
Let's not
>>
>>26963507
Civilian get out
>>
>>26963495
I was thinking it could be something that might stop the planned ambush. Another idea would be to destroy the lock and hope the staff only area has a second path into the basement.
>>
>>26963548
That's cool and all I just want to use that as the opener to the fight.

To be honest I'm surprised we haven't been using gifs at all when there is a perfectly good source of flame kung-fu.
>>
>>26963387
>>26963401
>>26963507
“Yeah, just a minute!” You shout.
>”Well hurry it up, I’m getting old down here!”
>Rolling your eyes, you ignite your flames.
>While you would like to make a flashy entrance, perhaps it would be better to find an alternate route to the basement.
>Lifting your hoof, you concentrate your fire into a focused, white-hot jet of flame and place it against the deadbolt.
>Yellow sparks fly from the door, spraying on the ground as the deadbolt melts away.
>You remove your hoof and the door comes out a little, standing slightly ajar.
>There’s no audible alarm.
>You pull the door open even further and slip inside.
>The door leads you into a rather drab-looking area, wooden shelves lining the room.
>Each of those shelves are lined with white boxes made of cardboard, each marked with their contents from A to Z.
>Looking to your left, you see a door with 'Maintenance' labelled in black letters
>To your right you see a wooden door with steel knob.
>Windows near the door allow you to see into the next room.
>Even though the lights are out, you think you can make out several chairs and a table.
>A small wooden placard next to the door labels the room as ‘meeting.’
>>
>>26963672
Let's go into the maintenance room.
>>
>>26963672
Well it's maintenance we want and it's maintenance we got. I just hope we don't get turned around trying to get to them.
>>
>>26963672
Maintenance sounds good. They hopefully have an elevator for moving bigger pieces.
>>
>>26963714
>>26963715
>>26963716
>To the maintenance room it is, then.
>You push open the maintenance room and light a flame, illuminating the area in green light.
>The maintenance room itself is much larger than you thought it would be.
>Looking around you, you’re in a mostly open concrete room, only emergency lighting illuminating the exits.
>The room itself is shaped like a bracket, and you’re on the top end.
>A series of pipes run along the wall, as well as an electrical box, which is closed.
>Shipping boxes are piled in a corner, sealed up by packing tape, as well as a several dolly carts.
>One large ladder is strapped to the far wall.
>Barrier ropes stand piled together on one side of the room, brought out for special museum events when big lines are expected.
>A rather sizeable freight elevator sits in the wall off to the side, gating covering the entrance.
>A line of yellow tape runs at the bottom of the gating.
>Glancing down the elevator shaft, you find the elevator situated at the bottom floor.
>Only yellow artificial light leaks onto the elevator, not looking at all like the candlelight that you saw from the stairwell.
>An elevator like this would certainly be loud, though.
>>
>>26963899
So we slide down there and cut a hole in the top without having it drop and make noise of course.
>>
>>26963899
An elevator shaft should have an emergency ladder. Failing that, we can make a rope, or use that ladder on the wall if it's long enough.
>>
>>26963941
>>26963948
>Easy peasy.
>While there is an emergency ladder, that just seems so… Boring.
>You’re playing secret agent, might as well give it a bit of effort.
>You force the gates open and hop into the air in the elevator shaft.
>Wrapping your hooves around the elevator’s cable, you slide down, the thick cable easily holding your weight.
>Your hind legs land on the roof of the elevator and you release with your front legs, coming back down to all fours.
>Next, you bet to work on the roof of the elevator, melting a hole in the elevator.
>In order to prevent the circle of metal from dropping down onto the elevator’s floor, you try another tactic.
>Melting right through the elevator.
>The metal glows red as you apply heat, turning to orange, then white, before dripping down onto the elevator’s floor.
>You hope the museum won’t mind paying for all this.
>Of course, this takes more time, but you eventually slip through, falling onto the elevator’s floor.
>You push the gating open and find yourself in a storage room, many closed boxes lining the room.
>White fluorescent bulbs line the room.
>Several long, skinny crates lie open, their lids off to the side.
>There are two exits to the room in the form of white metal doors, and take the time to examine each of them.
>There’s also a fairly large garage door, the metal shutter pulled all the way down.
>Placing your ear up against one door, you hear muffled voices.
>They sound impatient.
>>
>>26964255
Can we give these fuckers a flaming bullrush from behind now?
>>
>>26964255
Crack the door and take a peek.
No attacks until we know what we're up against.
>>
>>26964255
If no one's out here with us then I say we cut a quick escape rout through the garage door.
>>
>>26964255
Use our sense to see how many we're dealing with and where they are.
>>
>>26964289
>>26964301
>>26964326
>>26964460
>You spend some more time cutting yourself an escape route in the garage door.
>You cut a pretty large hole in the shutters and push it outwards, the smoking garage door clattering to the pavement outside.
>That completed, you open the door a crack just to get a peep.
>From what you can see, the room downstairs has been arranged carefully and haphazardly.
>A stretch of purple carpet leads up to a gold and blue throne, gemstones carved into the throne.
>The room is dimly lit, the only source of light being candles that flank the carpet.
>Surrounding each side of the room are a half dozen sarcophaguses.
>Each of them lie empty, their lids cast aside.
>The room is empty.
>You catch the last couple mummies heading up the staircase right outside the room.
>Closing your eyes, you confirm it.
>The room is empty.
>You scrunch up your nose.
>Hey, he can’t just leave!
>>
>>26964519
Seriously? The staff probably isn't there any more either.
>>
>>26964519
Well was he stupid enough to leave his staff or whatever behind?
>>
>>26964519
we did avoid his hold fancy introduction he work hard to do if we did take the stairs
>>
>>26964519
Uh, head outside and find his dumb cart? We might be able to hide in it and get the drop on him.
>>
>>26964519
This is what we get for not kicking their asses when we had the chance.
Welp, let's find out where they went and finish the job.

We should do this. >>26964579
Better yet we should just melt his ride, no more running away then.
>>
>>26964579
Just wait for god knows how long?
>>
>>26964550
>>26964558
>>26964573
>>26964579
>>26964614
>>26964689
>You throw open the door, glancing over the room.
>There’s nothing in here that looks remotely like a staff.
>But you can’t think of any reason why he would leave it behind.
>For right now, you need to go find that dumb cart.
>You dash outside, trying to get there first.
>The loading area is in the middle of the building, so it’s quite a walk to get there.
>You dash around the building, looking for his chariot.
>Coming to the side of the building, you spot it.
>It looks… Really dumb.
>The chariot is made out of solid gold, the sides adorned with carvings of hieroglyphics.
>Placed in the back is a gigantic exposed engine.
>The engine itself is almost as tall as you are.
>Just as you go to make for the chariot, you freeze, ducking back around the side of the building.
>The pharaoh rounds the corner, a personal army of mummies following behind him.
>His face is turned down in a scowl as he marches deliberately towards his car.
>He looks pissed.
>>
>>26964920
Mummy count

I hope he doesn't mind a bit of a melted engine/chariot.
>>
>>26964920
In the name of Ra! Burn that chariot!
>>
>>26964920
If he's pissed now let's see how pissed he gets when his bullshit car is melted.

Seriously gold. That is the worst material to build a car from. What a loser.
>>
It's hilarious just how mad this guy is getting.
>>
>>26964920
man we are ruining his day, he set up a anbush that would also be him bragging about getting the staff and running away with it but we didn't show up, lets make it worst for him by giving that chariot a real flame paint job
>>
>>26964920
I say wait until he gets in, then hit the engine.
>>
>>26964990
>>26965017
>>26965022
>>26965106
>>26965147
>>26965298
>You count up the mummies, pointing at each with a hoof as you add it up.
>From your count, you find thirteen mummies, and one pharaoh.
The pharaoh himself looks pretty odd.
>He’s a pretty sizeable brown earth pony stallion, standing a full head taller than any of the mummies surrounding him.
>Pharaoh wears a gold and blue headdress adorned with a snake at the forehead, and also wears a gold, blue, and blue piece of armor around his neck.
>He has a matching gold and blue goatee and matching bands around his forelegs.
>He carries a golden staff in his hooves, the head of the staff curved like a severed horn.
>The bottom of the staff is pointed, two short prongs sticking off the bottom.
>But you bide your time, you need to strike at the perfect moment.
>You can’t help but rub your hooves together, little bursts of flame flying off them as you chuckle to yourself at just how mad you’re making this guy.
>The pharaoh hops into his car, and you strike, throwing a blast of flame at the golden chariot just as it starts up.
>The gold begins to change to red, melting easily.
>the shape of the car begins to sag as the gold drips off of the engine, the pristine hieroglyphics sagging and dripping off of the car.
>The pharaoh and his mummies spring out of the car, shouting as the gold heats up around them.
>You were never one for Egyptian mythology, not many equestrians were, but even you can catch this irony.
>Ra would be proud.
>The pharaoh casts a look to his chariot, now a molten mess on the ground.
>Then his forlorn look turns to anger.
>He points the staff at you, his mummies falling in line alongside him.
(cont)
>>
>>26965656
>”How fucking wonderful of you to show up.”
>His voice is filled with venom, he practically spits at you.
>”I thought we could have a nice fucking relaxing fight in the basement before the power ponies show up, and you don’t even have the guts to come fight me.”
>You giggle a little at his anger.
>”And then when I decide you’re wasting my time, me, the lord of Egypt, you come out here and have the gall to melt my ride, you absolute cunt!”
>A sadistic grin spreads across his face.
>”I’m going to enjoy this.”
>He throws the staff skyward, a solid black beam flying forth.
>It flies into the sky and begins to spread, a black dome blocking out the midday sun.
>The Pharaoh begins to cackle, a diabolical laugh filling the museum’s grassy lawn as you look around and what he’s doing.
>A solid black slate spreads across the sky, soon reaching the tops of buildings, then crawling down towards the horizon.
>Within moments, the entire sky has vanished, plunging everything into the blackness of night.
>Streetlights begin to flicker on.
>Your flames glow in the darkness, illuminating the immediate area.
>”Now get her. I’m done fucking around.”
>The twelve mummies step forward, their eyes glowing, and the pharaoh falls back.
>Each of the twelve raises a hoof in unison, launching a stretch of cloth at you.
>>
>>26965674
That might weaken our powers or something, let's be cautious, dodge, and test some fire on the cloth.
>>
File: 1418925743709.jpg (12 KB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
1418925743709.jpg
12 KB, 187x186
>>26965656
>thirteen

>>26965674
>twelve

Anyways just throw up a flame wall and keep the cloth off us.
>>
>>26965674
Realize there is a missing mummy. Get out of range and quickly sense your surroundings.
>>
>>26965743
At least one of the mummies is an intelligent coward working for the pharaoh, he might be flanking us.
>>
>>26965674
oh no what would i do it's not like i could just burn those cloth on the mummies or anything.
>>
>>26965674
Ya know guy, you sure use the word fuck a lot. That's very un-pharaoh like of you.
Also, a guy who sends his brainwashed minons to do his dirty work has no right to call anyone a coward.

Now bypass the mummies and rush this guy with a flaming charge. His toy rag doll can't hurt us. If we break his focus the other mummies should drop.
Do this.>>26963495
>>
>>26965674
>total darkness
>don't have nightvision helmet
Fug.
I think a wall of flame to burn up the bandages and blind them is good. We need to find that other mummy too.
Overall plan should be to rush the asshole in charge. I don't think we need to go easy on him, if he gets a little singed so be it.
>>
>>26965883
We're a living nightlight we should be ok.
>>
>>26965931
Meh, only works on things nearby.
Plus we might have been able to just put out our fires and dodge around them.
>>
>>26965954
What if we cover our body in, flame and burn brighter to light things up a bit more.?
>>
>>26965717
>>26965743
>>26965765
>>26965766
>>26965785
>>26965788
>>26965883
>>26965931
>>26965954
>>26965996
“Oh no, whatever will I do?” You say, a sarcastic tone to your voice.
>You throw up a wall of flame, blocking the incoming mummies.
>Next, you close your eyes, looking for the thirteenth mummy.
>You find him hiding behind the molten heap of metal that was the pharaoh’s chariot.
>So much for flanking.
“You know, you sure say ‘fuck’ a lot. Very unpharaoh-like of you.”
>”You know what? I don’t care. The Power Ponies are bad, you’re a thousand times worse!”
“Nopony ever accused me of being the good guy, and nopony who sends his brainwashed minions to do his dirty work for him gets to accuse others of being a coward.”
>”Fine, you know what, you’re right.”
>A black orb engulf the space where your flames were, engulfing the previously green glow of your flames in total blackness.
>It moves towards you at a respectable speed.
>The rapid shift from light to dark makes it more difficult to see.
>To rectify this, you light your flames more brightly, bathing the area in bright green light.
>Seizing your opportunity, you rush around the side, using your flames to propel yourself forward.
>You gallop around the side, flanking around him.
>You throw a burst of flame at him, not wanting to hold back.
>He thrusts the staff forward in the direction of the flame, pure inky blackness absorbing the fire directly in front of him.
>However, some of it manages to get through, your fire singing the fur along the side of his face.
>The blackness, however, glances just over your head, and you’re forced to duck.
>You can feel your magic arcing towards it, little wisps of your flame moving towards the darkness as it passes over.
>You still have quite a bit of momentum, you’re about twenty feet away, right off to the side of him.
>The coward mummy with singed bandages still takes cover behind the molten chariot.
>The twelve mummies, confused as to where you went, turn to face you.
>>
Pausing here for now.

Thank you all for playing, I'll see you all tomorrow at the same time.
If you have any questions, be sure to post them.
>>
>>26966091
You gave him that staff thing because he would have been fucked otherwise didn't you.
I think that's super funny.
>>
>>26966123
Yes, I did. Phetlock is brought over wholesale from the comics. He's really pretty awful and was defeated in like 5 seconds.
>>
>>26966080
He might be able to extinguish flames, but can he handle heat?
>>
>>26966140
He's a character from somewhere else?
>>
>>26966080
Seems like we need to overwhelm him with multiple fireballs. Should probably chuck the wrench first to throw him off.
Also fuck whoever thought it was a good idea to bring a magic staff to capetown.
>>
>>26966150
The comics you dumdum that's what he said.
>>
>>26966150
Yes
>>
>>26966169
At least post the full thing so we can see how tacky his chariot is.
>>
>>26966158
why not trow a wrench at his hoof that holding the staff making him drop it and start beating him up till hes out cold
>>
>>26966169
>>26966207
What a fucking pleb.
>>
>>26966169
I can't wait to kick pharaoh man's ass back to 8-bit.
>>
>>26967520
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>26968569
>>
>>26969838
>>
>>26970788
>>
>>26971578
>>
Bebs
>>
>>26969838
>>
>>26966141
>>26966158
>>26966212
>Keeping up the offensive, you reach into your bag and extract your wrench.
>You throw it at the villain, trying to hit him in the hoof.
>In response to the wrench throw, he swings the staff, a black wall obscuring your view.
>The wrench passes right through the wall.
>You hear a cry of pain as well as a dull thump as the wrench falls to the ground.
>Continuing your momentum from before, you clear around the side of the wall, finding the villain rubbing his chest in pain.
>The wrench lies on the ground next to him.
>You throw three fireballs in his direction.
>This time, he’s too slow to react.
>Two of the three slam into his chest, throwing him off of his hooves as the fire washes over him.
>Their line of fire clear, the mummies launch their rags at you.
>Once again, their attacks are ineffective, hissing and melting off of the fiery armor you’ve made for yourself.
>It's gotten really annoying at this point.
>The pharaoh gets to his hooves, anger in his eyes.
>The tan-brown fur on his chest is clearly blackened.
>”Tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to take this staff and drain every drop of magic from your body. Then I’ll get you fitted for a nice new set of rags. I’m sure you’ll look lovely as a hoofstool for my throne.”
>>
>>26974685
Dude, if you haven't noticed you're kind of losing. It might have something to do with how flamable mummies are.
>>
>>26974685
If he manages to hit us with that, as a last resort we could try pushing as much of our magic as we can out of us into a fireball. Hopefully we could suck it back in once the weird darkness has passed.
>>
>>26974685
So the staff is siphoning off our magic. Try to force him into a position between us and our wrench so we can set up for a sneak attack. I wonder if his staff would also free the mummies from his control.
>>
>>26974736
I like that, but only as a last resort.
>>
>>26974685
"Funny, because I'm going to take that staff off you and mount you on it."

Scoop up a little of the melted cart and throw it.
Not a lot, just enough to give him a really bad time.
I want to see that staff of his stop hot metal.
>>
>>26974685
You really are a desperate sack of shit.
>>
>>26974745
>staff would also free the mummies from his control

I don't think so he had those powers beforehand. The magic-sucking thing is new.
I think we need to knock him out to free the mummies.

Or force him.
>>
>>26974745
>>26975047
If the staff absorbs magic then it could be used to free them by using it on them directly.
The actual bandage power is his though.
>>
>>26975047
If the black stuff siphons away the energy from what it hits it might drain the energy in the bandages, thus freeing the occupants. He might be able to aim the blasts, but deciding what energy it does and doesn't suck is a lot more complex.
>>
>>26974726
>>26974736
>>26974745
>>26974746
>>26974786
>>26974823
>>26975047
>>26975077
>>26975088
“Funny, ‘cause I’m going to take that staff off of you and mount you on it.”
>”Maybe I’ll even dress you up, give you a little gold to wear. Every pharaoh needs his queen, afterall.”
>You continue to stand there, molten bandages trying to gain purchase, but easily falling off of your body.
“If you haven’t noticed, you’re kind of losing here. I think it might have something to do with how flammable mummies are.”
>”Maybe tie you up, leave you in a sarcophagus and close the lid...”
“You done talking to yourself yet, you desperate sack of shit?”
>This seems to piss him off, and he jabs the staff forward, a solid black beam coming from it.
>At the same time, the attacks from the mummies stop.
>You don’t wait for a response, diving towards the chariot.
>Easily avoiding the black beam, a patch of yellow grass remains where you once stood.
>The thirteenth mummy sees you coming his way and retreats, rushing towards his master.
>You scoop up a bit of molten gold on your hoof and throw it at him.
>Unfortunately, it sticks to your hoof and you miss wide to the left.
>He still brings up a wall, but the gold passes right through unphased.
>The molten liquid slams into the retreating mummy’s head, and he falls to the ground, desperately scraping at the gold.
>The pharaoh points the staff at you, firing another beam of blackness, which fires true at you.
>You dive behind the cover of the molten carriage, but you’re just hardly too slow.
>The beam catches your hind legs, scraping them as you jump away.
>A piercing cold washes over the place where the beam hit, extinguishing the fire from the area.
>You quickly relight it, warmth again returning to your flesh.
>The carriage is about 15 feet from the pharaoh.
>The mummies are a couple yards to the left of the pharaoh.
>>
>>26975115
Where is our wrench in the area. Can we hit him in the back of the head when we call it back.

We need to get our ground back and move past the mummies again.
>>
>>26975115
We should get between him and his mummies.
First though, we should take a moment to meditate in cover.
I want to know what the staff looks like.
>>
>>26975115
Where's he in comparison to our wrench?
>>
>>26975188
>The mummies are a couple yards to the left of the pharaoh.
The mummies are off to the side.
>>
>>26975115
Looks like that staff drains everything. If it hit's a mummy they'd be knocked out and unusable, but it also might hurt them.
>>
>>26975228
I'd wager it doesn't kill. Being drained of magic is something you can do by overusing it.
>>
>>26975228
I think it's better if we knock out this dick first to see if that works before trying anything with the staff.
>>
>>26975188
>>26975197
>>26975200
>>26975213
>>26975228
>>26975262
>>26975263
>You take a moment to meditate, closing your eyes.
>The staff causes you to recoil.
>It seems to be… Empty is the best word for it.
>Even when you feel through the air, tiny little pinpricks of light float here and there, reminding you that at least there is something.
>But when you look at the staff, it feels like a black hole, eager to consume.
>The blackness seeps up into the pharaoh, the black magic of the staff seeping into his body.
>Wisps of emptiness float through his body, moving from the staff into his hooves and up to his head.
>Your wrench lies on the ground to the right of the pharaoh, and it doesn’t look the same bright yellow you remember it being.
>You recall that the wrench didn’t shock the pharaoh when it hit him, just after passing through the staff’s sphere.
>The air above you fills with blackness, and you duck farther under the cover of the molten chariot.
>”Come on, come out and play. I promise I’ll make it quick.”
>>
>>26975407
Fake him out with a fireball and then charge him in the opposite direction where the mummies aren't in the way.
>>
>>26975407
Shit, Does our wrench have enough energy to recall?
>>
>>26975407
We need to get in close. When he casts he can't see us through it. We should use that to our advantage.
We can combine it with a fire wall and bright flashes and smoke if we can manage.
We close the distance and go really hot before grabbing the staff. Make it a really bad idea to keep hold of it.
>>
>>26975407
Time to start lobbing to get his attention.
>>
>>26975455
>>26975489
>>26975517
>>26975599
>First, you recall your wrench.
>It flies over to you, if a bit more slowly than before.
>You lob a few fireballs over the chariot, forcing him to bring up a wall to defend himself.
>Realizing that it means he can’t see, you dash forward, rushing just around the side of the wall.
>He sees you coming and points the staff in your direction, realizing your intent to close the distance.
>In an effort to throw him off, you throw up a flame wall as you dodge.
>The beam bursts right through the wall, flying off into the blackened sky.
>Thankfully, it misses you.
>You throw in more bright flashes of light, smoke pouring off your body in an effort to throw off his vision even further.
>The extra effort takes quite a bit of energy from you. That coupled with keeping the increased fire is starting to take its toll.
>The rapid changes from light to dark aren’t doing your eyes any favors either, and you find it difficult to see exactly where he is in the darkness.
>You hope that he’s having the same trouble.
>You flare up even further, and see the glint of the pharaoh’s jewelry shining back at you.
>Grabbing for the staff, you miss your mark, hitting only air.
>The pharaoh takes uneasy steps backwards.
>He spins the staff around in his hooves, the two prongs now facing directly at you.
>>
>>26975853
Slap the tip one way, duck the other, then smack him with the wrench.
>>
>>26975853
Now would be a perfect time for an ambush.
>>
>>26975853
If we cause the flames on our body to grow then we'd hit him at this range.
>>
>>26975853
Fake him out by pretending to throw a fireball at him to get him put up an energy wall then throw the wrench instead.
Aim for his head.

We have him scared. A good solid head hit should knock him out.
>>
>>26975913
>>26975957
>>26975968
>>26975980
>The point flies down on you, gleaming in your firelight.
>You take your wrench out, knocking the tip of the staff to the side,
>Then you duck to the right, causing his jab to miss.
>You increase the intensity of your flames, the pharaoh backing off from you quickly.
>Bringing a fireball to your hoof, you hope that he brings up a wall to try and block your shot.
>What he does instead is spin the staff around, the head pointed right towards you.
>You bring back the wrench to throw it, but not before the beam washes over you.
Critical Hit!
>If you were ever in space without a suit, you imagine it would feel like this.
>You’re surrounded in complete darkness.
>The roar of rushing wind fills your ears.
>Every part of your body is racked by an intense cold, colder than you’ve ever felt before.
>Fire leaps off of your skin, fading into the inky blackness surrounding you.
>You can feel the magic itself pouring out of your body in a steady flow.
>It’s all you can do to bring your hoof forward, letting the wrench fly.
Critical hit!
>All of a sudden, the beam stops, the streetlights coming into view.
>Your legs give out, and you collapse onto the ground in a heap.
>On your legs, mane, and tail, your fire flickers weakly, just a small candle of what it was just moments ago.
>You’re tired, your eyelids sag.
>Your eyes fall on the pharaoh just in front of you.
>He lies on his side unconscious, a welt formed on his forehead just underneath his helmet.
>The staff lies between the two of you.
>His army of mummies stands there, unmoving.
>The thirteenth peeks out from behind another mummy, his face and mane now visible since the rags have burned away.
>He steps out from behind the line of mummies and begins trotting over, unsure of himself.
>>
>>26976338
Put out the flames to conserve energy and stand. Heroes will be here soon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>26976338
FIGHT
COME ON DON'T GIVE OUT
EASY NEVER FALLS
>>
>>26976338
Get the staff and hit the pharaoh with it. Hopefully it will release everyone.
>>
>>26976517
hes unconscious, the mummy only obey him command if he was conscious so they are just there standing around
>>
>>26976533
And when he wakes up he might simply regain control of them again.
Remember it only takes one of them to spread.
>>
>>26976338
Give the minion a look at says if he doesn't run he's next.

Take the staff. And drag this guy's stupid butt inside and try to find some rope to tie him down with. Then we can call the cops.
And maybe leave a note, the whole point was to fix our rep right?

Also, with this guy took down I think we saved a lot of ponies. I wonder if our scale thing is balanced yet. We more or less saved the city. kinda.

>>26976550
We can hit him again before he wakes up.
>>
>>26976566
>We can hit him again before he wakes up.
No.
We need to sever the link and free them.
All of them, not just the ones here.
>>
>>26976550
hes going be out for awhile plus the big super might be here very soon
>>
>>26976585
It would take literally a second.
>>
>>26976578
>>26976591
There is no way to do that unless we burn off all the rags on the mummies at once and there all over the city. There is no point.

Plus we're short on time.
>>
>>26976566
I think all the fire damage and his testimony would be enough of a calling card. The magical dome we fought under would've drawn a lot of attention so calling the police is kinda unnecessary. Are you kidding? At most this is just 1 point in the win column. All we did was beat the Power ponies to the scene. This situation would've been handled without our involvement and everybody would've been rescued anyway.
>>
>>26976599
Mind control strikes me as an orb rather than a natural ability.
>>
>>26976599
Or we use the staff that drains magic to drain him and break his connection.
>>
>>26976625
I'd rather destroy that staff. It's magic was pretty nasty.
>>
>>26976641
After we shoot him sure.
There's no reason to not drain the dangerous criminal who controls ponies at range.
>>
>>26976641
>breaking a magical artifact
>breaking a magical artifact related to dark magic
>>
>>26976655
You forgot
>Using a magical artifact related to dark magic
I was responding with that in mind. Sorry if I didn't get my sarcasm across.
>>
>>26976650
Mind control sounds like the purple orb. We should rummage through his belongings.
>>
>>26976600
I don't think it matters who was going to save the people as long as they were saved, the scale was about saving people not wins against bad guys.
As for the calling card. I just figured leaving something like a note that says it was an accident burned into the ground or something.

>>26976641
I have to agree, but more so because I'm a little worried that we could drain him so much that he'd die. Still I could kinda care less if he dies. but I'm not sure if he's killed. so I can't say.
>>
>>26976713
He just crit hit us with it.
It's not that kind of dangerous.
>>
>>26976706
I kinda assumed he swallowed it, but it's worth a look.
>>
>>26976387
>>26976423
>>26976517
>>26976533
>>26976550
>>26976566
>>26976578
>>26976585
>>26976591
>>26976599
>>26976600
>>26976618
>You kill what little flames you have, your hair settling back down against your head
>With great effort, you force your legs beneath you, pushing with all your might to stand.
>Shakily, you finally get to your hooves.
>You stumble over to the staff, taking it in your grasp.
>Pointing it at the pharaoh, you let the black beam wash over him, covering him in an inky blackness.
>As the blackness fades, the already dull brown-gray of his coat has turned a shade more dull.
>He's still very much alive.
>The rags fall off of all the ponies save the last, and one by one they slump to the ground, falling unconscious.
>You shoot a glare to the last mummy, pointing the staff for emphasis.
>He runs away as fast as his hooves will carry him.
>You let out a sigh of relief.
>With everypony on the ground, you move over to the pharaoh, tying his legs together.
>As you do, you notice something.
>Two empty orbs sit on the crown of his headpiece as the snakes' eyes, completely drained of magic.
>Now, to destroy that staff.
>You pick the staff up off the ground next to the pharaoh.
>Twirling it around in your hooves, you admire its craftsmareship.
>Even in your tired state, it’s easy to see how beautiful it is.
>Its solid gold length, not a single smudge or scratch on it.
>It still glimmers even in the dim light.
>The perfectly pointed end, the curved horn at the head, waving down to a concise point.
>Having a staff like this would certainly make things easier for you.
>The black dome blotting out the sky hasn’t faded.
>But… Maybe it should stay that way.
>>
>>26976737
I don't like working with something we don't understand.
Things like this always have their cost, and we don't even know what that is.
>>
>>26976713
I think you don't understand the scales. It's not about saving people, it's about making up for ending lives. Freeing hostages is nice and all, but do you really think that one hostage equals a lost life? I haven't actually checked, but I believe the only points we got in the wins column (and I'm not using that in reference to winning fights since beating up three supers in self defense obviously wouldn't have done anything) was from convincing the villains we've fought to walk a better path.
>>
>>26976737
>But… Maybe it should stay that way.
Fuck that noise. We stick out in the dark anyway.
Shut up mind controlling artifact thing.

Fix the sky.
>>
>>26976737
this is reminding me to much of the statue that people wanted to eat.lets destroy it so no one else can have this much power
>>
>>26976737
We are not dealing with dark magic. We fought the temptation with the statue and we are making sure this can never be used for evil again.
>>
>>26976737
Told you it was because of orbs. Now we've probably fucked him up with dark magic and missed out on some money! We're also being tempted by dark magic now because we've used it!
>>
>>26976828
>Now we've probably fucked him up with dark magic and missed out on some money
What?
>>
>>26976737
Can we have a redo? We were still in the process of deciding whether or not to use the staff.
>>
>>26976838
>the already dull brown-gray of his coat has turned a shade more dull.
>Two empty orbs sit on the crown of his headpiece as the snakes' eyes, completely drained of magic.
>>
>>26976846
too late man we used it and now it's tempting us to keep it
>>
>>26976790
No, I understand I just disagree with you on how it works.

>>26976828
The thought of making money do you think we could get two-bit to sell the thing off. Like with what we did to the statue.
>>
>>26976861
There was literally only one person defending using the staff. That argument was still being discussed.
>>
>>26976880
>Two empty orbs
>orbs
>>
>>26976908
I'm talking about the staff.
>>
>>26976737
Nobody cares about that last mummy? It seems it was obviously not a mummy but a guy disguised among them. Why do you think he was there? Was he a good guy or a villain spying?
>>
>>26976950
He's a henchman.
>>
>>26976880
If it works the way you think than we've saved to many and now we have to kill some more ponies to put thing in balance. We could also just wait here for everybody to realize we're a good guy so we can have a parade and be offered a spot in the Power Ponies.
>>
>>26976960
Wouldn't a henchman attack us though?
>>
>>26976787
>>26976794
>>26976805
>>26976810
>>26976828
>Nope, fuck that noise.
‘Get out of my head, stupid thing! And fix the sky while you’re at it!’
>The staff doesn’t respond.
>Casting it aside, it lands on the ground with a small thud.
>You try to light a flame to destroy it.
>It’s a small, pathetic flicker of a fire.
>When you hold it to the staff, it simply sucks it in, and you quickly draw your hoof away from the cold sensation.
>Destroying it’s out of the question right now.
>You find yourself a little worried about the pharaoh’s coat dulling.
>You cast your tired eyes to your own coat, raising a foreleg up to your face.
>The orange-yellow of your coat seems a little duller than it used to be.
>You don’t think it fucked him up too bad.
>Least, not any worse than it did you.
>Other than feeling exhausted from having your magic drained, you think you’re okay.
>You hear voices in the distance.
>”Come on girls, the museum’s just over here.”
>Anypony in this city would recognize that voice.
>Matterhorn.
>>
>>26976985
He's the guy that ran down the stairs.
A total coward.
>>
>>26976930
Oh. It could possibly be sold. We are a villain after all so stealing artifact for personal gain isn't a big issue, but it also has powerful magic and that could cause problems.
>>
>>26976990
Time to bail. We need to get to our bike without being seen.
>>
>>26976990
You seriously aren't going to give us a redo than? Even though there were plenty of people against using the staff and we'll probably need enough cash to replace two of our orbs now.
>>
>>26976973
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about.
That's not what I suggested. It's about personal guilt not a karma scale in a game.

I never suggested we'd have a parade lined up for us. I just think Easy would feel better about it.
>>
>>26976990
Oooooh snap
Things are about to get interesting.
>>
>>26977008
>>26976997
>You need to bail, that’s for sure.
>As the voices grow closer, you make for the other side of the building.
>But something stops you.
>That staff.
>Even if you don’t intend to use it, it sure could fetch a handsome amount of bits.
>You have said that you don’t work for free, after all.
>>
>>26977093
I'd rather not end up fighting someone we armed.
>>
>>26977093
>>26976997
The fire thing hasn't caused problems. So this should be fine too and I'd really like the cash.

We can figure out how to fix the sky in the mean time.
>>
>>26977105
Uh, we didn't sell the fire thing.
>>
>>26977105
Just make sure we put getting out of here first.
If it becomes a burden we can just ditch it.
>>
>>26977068
Then balancing the scale is pointless since it has no value. Nothing more than an abstraction of how we feel about ourself. No point in even considering it.
>>
>>26977119
Oh, well these guys are just going to leave it out to get stolen again anyway so let's just make sure that doesn't happen again.
>>
>>26977093
i don't want to temp fate with that staff leave it behind
>>
>>26977105
>>26977122

>>26977104
>>26977252

I believe that's two votes for and two against taking the staff, unless I'm mistaken.

I'll count votes in a bit, please only vote once.
http://strawpoll.me/7274641
>>
>>26977277
Sorry, I was just adding more to my action.
they're isn't two vote for taking the staff.
>>
>>26977277
Lel.
>>
>>26977104
>>26977252
>>26977277
>While initially you feel like you want to take it, a much more resounding and definite ‘NO!’ comes to mind.
>You leave the staff behind, turning the corner.
>It really isn’t worth the headache that it’s sure to cause.
>The prospect of losing all that money kind of sucks though.
>Breathing hard and absolutely exhausted, you slip around the corner of the building, finding yourself at the front.
>You catch them in the distance, in all their terribly-colored glory.
>Zapp flies towards the museum, scouting ahead, while the others trot along the ground.
>Ducking behind one of the museum’s pillars, you wait for them to pass, holding your breath.
>By some miracle, you don’t think they notice you.
>They move to the side of the building where the fight took place.
>”What in the world happened here?”
>Radiance.
>”Can’t say I rightly know. If I were to guess, I’d say somepony beat us to the punch.”
>Mare-velous.
>They continue searching the scene, their voices fading into the background as your eyes fall on your bike.
>It sits just a measly twenty yards away, kickstand down as it rests next to a parking meter.
>>
>>26977445
I want to take the bike but it feels like things might turn into a car chase if we do.

They might overlook it if we leave it alone but we could also get our bike jacked or they could recognize it.

I'm leaning toward taking our ride and making a break for it.
>>
>>26977445
Push bike away a little, then start it.
>>
>>26977445
Damn I kinda wanted to see us encountering the mane 6 but at the same time it would probably end badly for us without a possibility of escape.
>>
>>26977445
i want to say wait a bit till they fully go into the museum
>>
>>26977445
Can we sense anyone around? I don't want a straggler to find us because they took an interest in our bike.
>>
>>26977515
Where would we hide?
>>
>>26977484
>>26977515
>>26977528
>>26977543
We need to leave now. We're dead tired and there's a chance they'll find us as long as we're here.
>>
>>26977577
we are not leaving our bike behind
>>
>>26977577
>>26977598
Agreed, let's take our ride and split before they catch on to us.
I'd rather risk the chase.
>>
>>26977577
Plus if we ever get spotted Pinkie or dash can literally jump on us in seconds.

I think it's too early to "encounter" them, but soon enough...
>>
>>26977484
>>26977491
>>26977493
>>26977515
>>26977528
>>26977543
>>26977577
>>26977598
>>26977611
>>26977623
>Closing your eyes, you look around.
>While there are a few stragglers around the area, they're all unconscious in a pile of rags.
>The only ones awake are those power freaks.
>You walk the distance to your bike, legs shaking.
>You can nap as soon as you get home. Now’s not the time.
>Soon reaching your bike, you kick up the kickstand and begin rolling it away, head nodding as you do.
>It’s tough keeping the bike upright, you really wish you had somepony with you to lean on.
>Shaking your head back and forth, you try to rid yourself of your tiredness and hop onto your bike, strapping yourself in.
>You throw the ignition, your bike roaring to life, cringing to yourself at the sound.
>While the fog covering the city has lifted, it’s still dark, which doesn’t do your foggy mind any favors.
>Being careful not to squeal the tires or make too much excess noise, you pull the throttle, bringing your bike onto the empty streets, nothing but your headlight and the streetlights lighting your path.
>You really hope none of the power ponies heard you…
>>
Sleep tight sleepyvillain.
>>
On that note, I’m going to pause for the week. Thank you all so much for playing, and I’ll see you all come next Saturday.

If you have any questions for me, be sure to ask them.

>>26976846
>>26977021
I'd really rather not retcon a decision if I can at all help it. I'm sorry that I posted too early, but it would take a lot more than one anon to undo a post, and it would have to be a pretty major thing.

Again I'm sorry and I'll take fault for posting too quickly. Thanks for understanding.
>>
>>26977686
We should be extra careful when heading back to the hideout and make sure we're not followed and be quick about it.
>>
>>26977708
Different anon here but to be honest I'd have been against it still because it seems artifact in this worlds are a bad thing and it might have sent the PP after us.
>>
>>26977737
Well not all of them are bad. The one thing that some of the other guys in our gang ate didn't drive her crazy. I forget her name but she can change the weather now.

I think we just need to find one that doesn't have a demon inside.
>>
>>26977792
her name is startup Storm. How do you forget a simple name?
>>
>>26977792
Storm
>>
>>26977812
Meh, I haven't been thinking about her so I forgot.
She's not one of my favourite characters.
>>
File: 1442800730301.png (57 KB, 546x332) Image search: [Google]
1442800730301.png
57 KB, 546x332
>>26977792
>forgetting the name of a companion
>>
>>26977792
>Forgetting a possible lay.
You'd make a terrible waifu.
>>
>>26977792
>Implying she won't go psycho lesbian on our ass some day.
>>26977854
>>26977858
Lel priorities.
>>
>>26977847
Then who do you want to waifu/husbando?
>>
>>26977882
What does it matter since he doesn't remember their name?
>>
>>26977858
>>26977854
Sorry guys but Storm just isn't one of my waifus

>>26977882
I do like voltage though, I'd make a waifu out of her.

Tink, would be a good husbando but because he's such a bitch I'd rather keep him around the house as a fuckboi and have him cook me dinner and clean up.
>>
>>26977916
>I do like voltage though, I'd make a waifu out of her.
I like your taste, plus sex with her could be kinky as hell.
>Tink, would be a good husbando but because he's such a bitch I'd rather keep him around the house as a fuckboi and have him cook me dinner and clean up.
This too, so much.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.