[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't Fuck! The Quest #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: #3 OP.png (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
#3 OP.png
52 KB, 400x400
>What's this: a CYOA style comedy where players take on the role of young Rosemary during the most critical week of her life, surviving her oddly strong first estrus and studying for the test that will set her for life.
Previous: >>26823458
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/fucknot/

====
>[SATURDAY cont.]
>You scoff, looking at the mice with disdain.
"And why should we comply? You're the ones in our grasp right now" you try to pass off as cold as possible, but the truth is, your brain and your rear are melting.
>"Oh, come on Rose" Lime steps forward, giving you an excuse to enter the house again. "Sure, they tried to rob your super important work that a whole bloodline depends on, but they're just asking to cross a couple of blocks."
"I don't want to be outside for too long..." you calm down a bit, scratching your back legs one against the other.
>"Fine then, I'll take them home" Stardust neighs softly. "After lunch. You guys can wait an hour or two, right?"
>"For that we're grateful" the brown mouse bows down. "We... We will just be over there" suddenly, the whole platoon moves in sync, heading for one of the corners in the living room.
>"Aww, look how cute they are, scheming and spiting those who are bigger than them!" Lime just can't stand in place while looking at them go. "Okay, I'll get lunch ready!"
"And I'm going to take a shower! Yes, too cool off, huh" without giving leave for more questions, you aim for the bathroom, not before nabbing a certain phallus from the guest room.

(1/2)
>>
>It takes a lot of effort and willpower to get off and not scream like a madmare, but finally, you manage to orgasm for a second time under the cold water. While it didn't feel nearly as enlightening as the first time, you can feel your heat diminishing, and the fluids came off much better in the shower. On the way down, you grab a piece of paper and decide to pull a prank on those smartypants mice.
"Here you go" you drop a rolled scroll near them. "This scroll contains the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything!" You pompously declares. The mice gawk. "However, you're forbidden to open it until you're back home, or else you'll be stranded forever" their faces of crushing disappointment are priceless. The best part is that you just wrote the number 42! What a joke!
>You sit down with Lime and Stardust and partake of exquisite sandwiches and salad, while eyeing the mice. They bicker, surrounding the scroll and making all sorts of noises. It seems like they're about to fall, the temptation is too great. Should you reveal your prank now, or keep going on with it and enjoy a taste of power over your inferiors, one you shall soon have when you become a noble again.

>Lust: 55%
>>
>>26928601
Enjoy a taste of power, and subtle lewd comments throughout your discussion.
>>
>>26928601
We should be gracious and humble with our power. Reveal the prank.

Also Stardust, if you're a lesbo then how come you got so defensive when I first assumed you were?
>>
>>26928626
>subtle lewd comments throughout your discussion

What? Why? No, no, no. Don't.
>>
>>26928626
No.
>>
>>26928626
>>26928641
>>26928652
>>26928662
"Ooh?" You decide to have fun. Just a bit. "Could it be that the mice are trying to break their promise?"
>All of the sudden, the ten little animals tense up from afar, retiring their little paws from the scroll.
>"L-Lies!" You hear the leader yell with its tiny voice, barely reaching your position.
"Hmm, perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to give you the ultimate answer..."
>"W-We'll do better!" The mice all suddenly take a few steps towards you and put their legs up. "Promise!"
>" "Iik iik!" "
"Well, alright then..." damn, this is a little depressing. You're not so cold hearted. "To be honest, it was a prank. There's nothing of value in the scroll."
>"IIIK!?" All the mice suddenly scream, running towards the paper and unrolling it. Their angry, yet cute noises echo across the room. "Cruel mistress!"
"Shut up. Be glad Stardust is taking you back" you finally turn around. Gosh, these mice are even worse than lusty colts. "By the way, Star..."
>"Hnnf?" The bat looks up all of the sudden, her muzzle full of salad.
"...I can wait. But tell me, why were you so insistent on not being a lesbian when we first met?"
>"Because she's so deep inside the closet, she could come out with fashion thirty years old" Lime boldly states.

(1/2)
>>
File: dfq64.png (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq64.png
40 KB, 400x400
>>26929017
>"D-Do not! Love and stuff is complicated, ey!" Stardust finally manages to swallow her salad, in a hurried attempt to dial back.
>"You literally told me about your crush on Princess Luna the night we met!"
>"That was way too long ago, you don't remember that!"
>"Oh, alright" suddenly, Lime deadpans, a very horrifying grin slowly appearing across the width of her face. "Maybe I should gift the mice one of the magazines you keep under your bed..."
>"EEeEeEeEeeeE!!" The bat mare suddenly raises her hooves, forcing a sound laugh out of you and Lime. But damn, isn't that bat screech annoying.
>After lunch, Stardust puts the mice in her saddlebags, along with the scroll. Despite your prank, the little buggers are still taking it. While Star doesn't love sunlight, she puts on her best face and heads across the room, once you've directed her.
>"Finally an afternoon to relax, right?" Lime climbs the couch and leans on your side.
"I don't know, I might want to revise the presentation..."
>"Again?"
"Hey, one is never prepared enough" you grab your paper and show the shining headline so she understands the Marshmellington name means business. "What do you see here, huh?"
>"Forty-two."
"Exactly, and that means...!" You stop. Then you look at the paper.
>"..."
"..."
>THEY SWITCHED THE SCROLLS.

>Lust: 60%
>>
>>26929032
tell lime to chase after starlight and call her back here.
>>
>>26929032
Immediately charge out the door and after them without any consideration of our condition because we are 200% mad. Also yell at Starlight to EAT THEM ALL.
>>
>>26929032
We know where they are going.
>>
File: dfq65.png (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq65.png
57 KB, 400x400
>>26929103
>>26929148
>>26929285
"Quick, Lime, you've gotta run after Stardust...!"
>"O-Okay!" The mare is suddenly startled. "W-Which way is it again?"
"Damn, where's the map I drew Stardust!"
>"I think she grabbed it!"
"AAAA!"
>"AAAA!"
>Damn, there's no time for this! Grabbing Lime and putting her on your back, you storm outside and cross the main road as if it didn't exist, immediatelly heading for the narrow alleyways while yelling at Stardust to stop and chomp on the mice.
>"Are they already at the store!?" Lime yells from atop your back.
"There it is!" You gradually stop your run after going across the newly renewed back street. Luckily, that worker from last Monday wasn't there. As soon as you stop, you gently unload Lime from your back. "Lime, you need to go inside and confront them!"
>"O-Okay!" The green pony scrunches and enters, leaving you out in the hidden, lonely alley. You take cover against the cold stone wall of the bookstore, letting the cold relieve you after running under the hot sun.
>After a while of waiting, the door opens, and the optimistic face of Bit Shine appears through the opening.
>"Hey there!"
"Gaah!" You jump backwards in reflex.
>"Sorry!" The colt also seems distraught. "I just heard t-the mice took something from you, but it will take me a while to talk with them. D-Do you want to come in, or...?

>Lust: 65%
>>
>>26929351
>gotta go fast

Um, no thank you. Just enjoying the fresh air yaknow? I've been cooped up studying so long.
>>
>>26929351
ask for a cup of tea. you'll drink it out here.
>>
>>26929407
>>26929427
"Uuuh, n-no no no, thank you!" You immediately close your legs and put your tail between them, trying to appear as a proper lady. "I-I just took the occasion to do some exercise, you know, too many hours of study, hahaa ha...!" Such heretic words will not come out of your mouth again.
>"Oh, well, then I'll go talk with the mice! I wish grandma would be back from her vacation, she knows them better than I do..." Shine scrunches a bit.
"M-Maybe I could get some tea, or something to drink, please?" You're now aware of the noticeable blush in your cheeks, akin to that of Shine's.
>"S-Sure, coming right up!" The door closes again, and next time it opens it's Stardust who carries a nice platter with several cups on her back.
"How is it going?" You rush to ask.
>"He just disappeared inside a hole in the wall" Lime replies, sipping on her tea. "We can't do much, he said."
"Oh goodness..." you start shaking, your magic barely able to hold the teacup. If you lose your whole week of work... that's it, you're done with the world.
>"Ey, don't worry, I'm sure the lad will do anything for you" Stardust winks, for a moment making you feel oddly at ease. Yes, you can't count yourself out just yet. Just then... "Oh? Somepony's comin'."
>And what a somepony, or rather, group of ponies. At least ten or twelve mares and stallions jogging, wearing leg warmers and forehead bands, moving as a slow group under the smoldering heat, sweating rivers. Looks like they're preparing for some sort of marathon. And they're all headed right your way.

>Lust: 70%

Will be back tomorrow.
>>
looks like we have to jump inside the house after all and apologize for letting ourselves in.
>>
>>26930471
I think we probably will have to, as I have doubts that the mares in the jogging group would be enough help.

As long as there aren't a bunch of stallions in the store we probably have a better ratio of genders to control the situation inside.
>>
>>26931969
>>
remember not to fuck
>>
>>26933699
>>26934699
Precision
>>
>>26928599
Yay, you're back!
>>
>>26935836
>>
>>26936152
>>
>>26929664
So do you guys want to seduce the bat for the endgame or?

Also go inside! It's dangerous out here.
>>
>>26936640
>So do you guys want to seduce the bat for the endgame or?
We're going to be bred by captain bookstore, and establish the foundation of a new generation of Marshmellingtons! The start of a brand new era for our family, leaders who will one day rise up and crush the bigger conspiracy!
>>
>>26936668
I agree with this course of action.
>>
>>26936624
>>
>>26929664
Reflect on the irony of your current situation in regards to biggers.
>>
>>26936668
Wait, if we breed the Captain Bookstore won't we lose the name Marshmellington?
>>
>>26938264
Not in our glorious matriarchy!
>>
>>26938280
Equestria is not a matriarchy, it's gender-egalitarian, with greater gender-equality than even western nations. There's no indication that one gender is dominant or advantaged.

I don't want to go into a huge rant about it right now like I usually do, though, if possible.

I do have another point to make though... it's debatable if pony names even work that way in the first place (taking the spouses name directly). In a gender-egalitarian society, it would likely be a matter of choice as to who takes who's, and there are other possibilities with that, mind you, but as I was getting at, pony names don't seem to be exactly like ours. The ponies do usually have names that are similar/related in some way to their spouses and/or family though, so there's probably some sort of mechanism there, whether it's the same kind we have or something a bit different.

Who know's though, back to green.
>>
>>26938866
On one hand you have earth pony families - pies, cakes, and apples - who seem to have the same name.

On the other, we have Shining Armor and Mi Amore Cadenza, Night Light and Twilight Velvet, and Hondo Flanks and Cookie Crumbles.

We probably wouldn't have to give up our name because Equestria doesn't necessarily work like that.
>>
File: dfq66.png (76 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq66.png
76 KB, 400x400
>>26930471
>>26930648
>>26936640
>>26937499
"Tsk!" You moan and immediately head for the bookstore building. Hopefully no other stallions will be in close range.
>"Choosing the better of two evils?" Stardust closes the door. "Don't worry, your colt is in some dank hole right now."
"D-Don't call him 'my colt'! And don't spout such lewd remarks!" You pout, facing the large batpony. What the heck, she's not even that large, you're just so small. Small ponies bully mice, bigger ponies bully small ponies, such is the law of this world. "Are they gone already?"
>"Yup. No, wait, the stallions have stopped" Stardust looks past the small window on the upper half of the door. "Now the mares have stopped too. I think something is wrong with the lads."
"Oh, GEE, I wonder!"
>"Maybe you should get away from that door, Rosemary" Lime puts a warm hoof in your shoulder and motions for you to retire. "Surely those colts can't smell you from afar."
>"Lime, seriously, take a sniff at her" the bat mare replies.
"Don't you dare say I smell again!" Lime then gives your neck a healthy sniff. "Hey!"
>"It's true, you smell of sugar and marshmellow" the green pony puts on a sweetened face, as if she could taste it.
"Marshmellow doesn't even smell that much!"
>"Oh, hey!" Suddenly, Bit Shine's voice comes from right behind where you are, causing you to turn around with your tail between your legs at the speed of magic refraction. The colt is covered in dust, but he carries the scroll with him. "Decided to get inside? That's fine, I already got your scroll. Here" he hoofs you over the prized paper, still in one piece. However, he's right in front of you, and there are hot, confused stallions wandering outside the door. You'll have to pull a most ingenuous scheme to reach safety and not embarrass the colt you've got a date with. Or something.

>Lust: 75%
>>
>>26938264
>>26938866
>>26938909
The Marshmellington mares know how to rein in their stallions, how do you think there's been three Rosemaries? I'm playing loosely by the lack of hard rules in show canon.
>>
>>26939003
Bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day! Oh gosh we're fucked. The only thing I can think of is hastily gabbing our scroll and trying to retreat into the store with a half baked excuse.
>>
>>26939003
So..... how dangerous is it to jump out a window?
>>
>>26939179
Could we get Star to fly us home?
>>
>>26939188
We'll be too heavy, but we could go a short distance.
>>
>>26939003
Lure all the stallions inside and make them get lost amongst the book shelves.

Then knock down all of the book shelves like dominoes.
>>
>>26939003
Go to the back of the store. If we can't escape, we'll need distance. Could there be a back door?
>>
>>26939086
>>26939179
>>26939188
>>26939212
>>26939221
>With terrifying speed, you grab the scroll from his hoof and turn towards the inner parts of the store.
"ThankyouthankyouI'll be looking for books ahahahahaha...!" You hide as far in the dark corner of the store as you can, your female friends soon following. "Eep!" At the same time, you can feel yourself winking again. You're getting uncomfortably hot now.
>"Does it bother you too much?" Lime approaches and hugs you, and you crumble. Trying not to kick a fuss, you start sobbing lightly on her shoulder, sweaty and uncomfortable as you are. "Shh, shh..."
"I don't know what to do..." you mumble. "Should I, dunno, wait here? There's no backdoor... Do I jump out of the window?" Actually, that might not be a bad idea. Painful, but not lethal. Still a big fall for you.
>"That sounds dangerous, I don't want you hurtin' yourself" Star looks at you with a half serious, half sympathetic face. "You've got enough with what you've got."
"B-But..." you clutch the scroll and Lime's chest. "What then? How do we get out? Can you fly me home?"
>"I might be able to, I bet you don't weigh that much" the bat replies with a goofy smile. You should take that as a compliment, you guess. "Wait here" she goes back to the front of the store and then returns. "We got lucky for once, the stallions are gone."
>You lift your head and look at Star.
"T-Thank goodness. I was starting to think of luring them inside and getting them lost in the store..." you wipe your tears and make sure the scroll is alright. "Now we just have to leave without causing Shine to go crazy over me..."
>"Not that you would mind."
>"Star! Don't worry Rose, you can tell us what you need, and between the three of us we should be able to take you home safely" Lime gives you a nice smile, sitting on the floor alongside Stardust. These two have pledged their hooves to help, you could find a good use for them.

>Lust: 80%
>>
>>26939263
See if the store has something for you to cool down, if not hurry home and ice your bits.
>>
>>26939263
Get home where there is ice, cold water, and the pill of forbidden desire.
>>
>>26939263
Hmm, 80%..... when you're flying, you should sneak into someone's pool and fly away before anyone notices.
>>
>>26939263
Have Lime distract him away from the door while Stardust flies us away.

>>26939288
We should save it for endgame since Lesb meter doesn't fill as easily as Lust.
>>
>>26939288
Probably need to use that tomorrow, as long as we don't like the mare normally we don't spike lust.
>>
>>26939378
The wedding is tomorrow, we don't need to be attracted to our nasty sister.
>>
>>26939527
No, but it is the last day. And having incestial thoughts about our bitch of a sister is better than having the groom and all his friends trying to rape you.
>>
>>26939527
I should think that aversions would stick.

Repulsion to assholes wouldn't be undone because we like a different gender, right?
>>
>>26939527
But we hate her. Best case scenario is our Lesb goes down. Worst? Eh, incest is my fetish anyways.
>>
>>26939281
>>26939288
>>26939290
>>26939367
>There probably isn't anything like ice on the store, to calm your aching bits, and even if there was, you'd probably have to ask Shine about it. The colt shouldn't have to get caught in your deliriums, so you ask Lime to distract him while Stardust flies you home.
>"Oh, going home? Good luck on your tests!" The colt waves you over as you try to reach the door quickly, the green mare already intercepting him.
"Y-Yeah, thank you, I'll see you soon!" With that last promise, you exit into the empty side street, having Star immediately pick you up. "H-How is it?"
>"I think we'll make it home, it's a short trip... Oh hey, that house has a pool. Jelly" the bat replies idly. Wait, pool?
"Star" you whisper in her ear, softly. "Could you please drop me quickly at the pool? I need to cool myself down, somehow."
>"Alright" the mare aims for the house's back yard mid flight, grabbing the scroll carefully with her mouth and preparing her legs for launch.
"W-Wait, Star, gently...!"
>"Eeee!"
"AAAAAAA...!" You splash in the pool, cold water shocking you in such a way, your estrus is suddenly the least of your problems. Right as you surface, a pair of long legs grab you and hang you up to dry as they fly you home. "Stardust, I hate you!"
>"But it worked, didn't it?"
"...Yes."

(1/2)
>>
>>26939591
>"Gotcha" you can't see it, but you just know the bat is smiling like an idiot. Eventually, you reach her home without a trouble, Lime arriving shortly after.
>"Phew! That colt speaks sparkles about you!" Your unicorn friend relays. "You better not disappoint him."
"D-Don't worry" you reply, drying yourself and looking at the scroll. It all seems to be there, thank goodness. The relief from that alone makes your heat go down like crazy. Later, you decide to use the ice as well. You've had enough of your pained lips for today.
>"So" Lime approaches with a bottle of her alcoholic punch, giving it a taste. "Dinner will be ready soon. Do you want to play something afterwards? Me and Star will play a couple rounds of Mysteries and Hoofclues! It's Grape Vine's favorite game."
>"Again with the featherbrain."
>"I will tie you up and tickle you to death, Star."
>"Nice."
>You let the two ponies bicker while revisiting the scroll yet again. You're technically done for the week, yet tomorrow might be a disaster if your sister's friends show up and try to force you to go to her ridiculous wedding. You might have to prepare, or simply relax and improvise.

>Lust: 50%

I deleted the image right as it was done. Fuck, shit, fuck.
>>
>>26939597
Only plan I got is waking up early, taking the pill and hiding out somewhere else.
>>
>>26939597
let's play with them
>>
>>26939597
We should make sure that we can recite the entire scroll before the test. Eye contact is important for making a good impression after all and the studying will help keep our lust down.
>>
>>26939673
>>26939685
>>26939703
"I might play, sure" you nod. "But not before I finish revisiting the paper. I need to really get it into my head, to make sure my chances are optimal" oh, who are you kidding, they already are. They always were.
>While Lime prepares her dinner, you study every single word of your paper until the entire fifteen-minute sequence is down in your head, so that you may recite it by memory if you so wish. You'd probably be better off with the paper by your side at the test, but you're confident now. No matter what happens, you have a sure way to carry on with the presentation. The intense hour of concentration keeps your lust at bay, as well.
>After a light dinner, you play some rounds of the board game with Star and Lime. It's a game based on questions, trial and error. Nevertheless, it's fun, and it helps you calm down and rest. Nothing like a good logic based game to keep yourself at ease. Afterwards, you head for the guest room, while Stardust indicates she'll be right beside you, on the adjacent room.
>"I'm going to break my rule and sleep during the night" the bat shudders a bit. "But I sleep light when there's no lights on, so I'll be ready for anything" she closes the door almost completely, right before opening a little. "Good night!"

(1/2)
>>
File: dfq67.png (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq67.png
25 KB, 400x400
>>26939946
"Yes, good night" you let her go, then fall into a peaceful slumber. However, at some point during the night, a strange noise wakes you up. "Huh, who's there...?"
>"Eeeee..."
"STARDUST! Don't wake me up with your creepy bat noises, for princess sakes!"
>"I'm just checkin'. Everything okay, need a glass of water?"
"No, Stardust, I'm fine" you plant a hoof in your weary face and lay on the bed again. The door closes and a distant 'eee' echoes across the house. Silly bats and their echolocation...
>[SUNDAY]
>You get up early, partially thanks to Stardust's night efforts. The mare awaits you outside your door, to escort you with her royal guard helmet on. Cute, yet creepy. Lime is also up early and already preparing breakfast.
>"Seems like we all had the same idea! We can make sure your sister's friends don't find you today..." Lime's eyes slide across the kitchen. "Huh. I forgot."
"What is it?"
>"We still have one of those pills. You know... the ones that made you go all reverse" the mare points at the counter, where a big blue pill rests. "Maybe you should consider having that on hoof, in case of emergency."
>That sounds like a risk, considering Thorn's friends might very well be mares. However, you can control yourself better as a lesbian right now, so perhaps the tradeoff isn't so bad. The effects last twelve hours approximately... should you take the pill now?

>Lust: 50%

More tomorrow. We're in the final countdown.
>>
>>26939959
I don't think we have a time known...I say for now eat breakfast but keep it on hoof. If there is an ambush you need to be able to throw it down your throat as quick as possible.
>>
>>26939959
Keep it in case of emergencies.
>>
>>26939959
IT'S THE FIIINAL COUNTDOOOWN

yeah, just keep the thing somewhere nearby. last thing we need is a pill urging us to bang star and lime while they're helping us hide
>>
>>26939959
I think Star might get a bit too excited if we take it. Though I don't want to go this far only to get taken down by a bunch of stallions. I'll say take the pill.
>>
>>26939959
First, Make 2 other copies, so you end up having a scroll and 2 spare ones as backup.

Second, grab any long lasting cold thing. (like lunchbox cooling things)

Third, take routes on the very outskirts of the city.

Fourth, keep a blunt object in desperate situations where you need to knock someone out.

Fifth. Oily rags and burn your house. Our career is worth more than a flimsy house. A fire can be a useful distraction, everyone in town will focus on that and backstreets will be empty.

Sixth. Use your smaller size to your advantage. Take impossibly small routes to evade anyone.

Seventh. Rally the small mares, its time to call for the aid of your fellow smallers. It may start a riot and uprising, but you can sneak through the chaos.

Eighth. Take lots of food and drinks with energy. We'll be running for a while.

Ninth. Crash the wedding and wreck it. Tell/inspire your sister to get a real job. Maybe at that pharmacy, or at the library.

Tenth. Don't take the pill unless you absolutely have to. It's our failsafe.

Overall. We're gonna absolutely wreck Canterlot, start an massive uprising against biggers, get our sister a job, and get ourselves the career we've struggled the past week for.
>>
>>26941173
Everyone, add to this list of things we need in order to survive the final level.

Be as crazy with the ideas as you want. We'll need everything we can think of.
>>
>>26941173
That one mare is the only possible connection to the smaller underground we have.
>>
bomp
>>
>>26941622
She can't be the only one. There must be more.
>>
>>26942388
>>
>>26938866
You must be great fun at the parties you don't get invited to, by the friends you don't have
>>
>>26941173
Don't forget we need to prepare ourselves for our date with captain bookstore, so he can breed us and we can continue the Marshmellington line!
>>
>>26938866
And then, there's this bigger right here
>>
>>26943914
>>26943732
no need to worry about him. we need more suggestions here >>26941173
>>
>>26943775
No,we don't. the date is AFTER our test.
>>
>>26945506
So? The test lasts 15 minutes, and we've spent a week preparing for it. Our date will last a lot longer than that - we need to come up with as many witty anecdotes and reasons why he should breed with us as possible
>>
>>26945569
Yes, but it won't help our lust to do it today. We have a full not in heat day before that that we can do it.

Also the mods are fucking with the names again.
>>
File: invertido.png (111 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
invertido.png
111 KB, 300x500
So, would people be interested in a session today? Personally, I'm not really feeling it with all the site changes and what not, but I'm leaving the decision to you guys.
>>
>>26946154
Might be safer to wait until tomorrow, my filters are fucked right now
>>
>>26946154
I'd like a session today if you don't mind.
>>
>>26946154
It's up to you. If you need a break, you can take one. This thread is still going to last a while.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (144 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
144 KB, 300x500
>>26946159
>>26946197
>>26946581
I'd rather not try and run if I'm not really feeling up for it. My apologies to everyone, specially >>26946197 and everyone else who'd like a session tonight. I'll try to at least push one update later so there's something to talk about.
>>
>>26946600
Sounds like a plan, speaking of which - are you planning a continuation after the week ends?
>>
>>26946665
If you make it past Sunday it's the end, you get a reward and the epilogue. Didn't mean to make this a long quest, three threads is already way over my estimate.
>>
>>26946672
After this adventure, are you going to do another one?
>>
>>26946696
Of course, the point of Don't Fuck was to give me time to prepare the next adventure. A proper adventure, even.
>>
>>26946672
>>26946701
I meant, are we ever going to see Rosemary Marshmellington III again? Her bigger hating ways have rather grown on me
>>
>>26946755
Who knows, maybe in some other quest in Equestria.
>>
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 3475x2539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 3475x2539
>>26946778
I eagerly look forward to the next adventure in E-quest-ria
>>
after this quest we need a herd quest.
>>
I'm sorry, in the end I couldn't even prepare a measly update. I'm just feeling tired as hell, I'll make sure to come back tomorrow in better spirits.
>>
>>26948308
That's fine man, this isn't really a good day for serious stuff anyway
>>
>>26949155
>>
whoa, when did we all have names now?
>>
>>26950309
hmm, are they the same everytime we post?
>>
>>26950056
>>
>>26950309
April the 1st joke I am assuming
>>
>>26951151
>>
boop
>>
>>26955128
>>
>>26956055
>>
>>26956903
>>
>>26958604
>>
>>26959464
>>
Session in a couple of hours, a bit less actually.
>>
File: dfq68.png (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq68.png
51 KB, 400x400
>>26940007
>>26940035
>>26940758
>>26941173
>You take the pill on your hoof, weighing your options. While it would possibly make your day easier, you don't know just when your sister's friends will appear, and you might need these effects later... nah, you will keep it in case of emergency.
"I won't take it right now, but let's keep it close. Oh, and could you make food for the day, Lime?" You ask the green mare. "That and the energy drinks might save us if we have to hide for a while."
>"Sure! I like your non lethal approach" your friend replies, and sets breakfast on the table. While you eat, you make a list of all the things you believe you might need to keep in check for the day: possibility of escape through windows, sewers and small spaces where you might abuse your special conditions, blunt objects to use as self defense...
"H-Hey, Star!" You scrunch as the guard scraps one of your papers.
>"Nuh uh. I'm not letting you draw a map of places to burn. I don't want to arrest you."
"Can I at least crash the wedding?"
>"Maybe, if you do it in style" she smiles.
"With no survivors!"
>"No fire!"
"Aaagh!" You go back to the kitchen and help Lime clean while she prepares sandwiches and other food for the day. "Do you have anything to keep ice outside?"
>"Maybe a cold bag or two. Should last for a day at least."
>"Heads up, everypony!" Star warns from the window. "Suspicious cart stopping in front of Rose's home."
>You and Lime stop working for a moment and approach the window carefully. Sure as bright is the day, a cart is parked right in front of your house, at least two ponies coming down, plus two others pulling it. You can't see a lot, since you don't want to be caught looking.
>"Do you want to wait and see what happens?" The bat mare whispers. "I could try to eavesdrop, but I have to open the window for that."

>Lust: 55%
>>
File: poink.gif (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
poink.gif
198 KB, 500x500
>>26961528
Damn it Fins, now I want to go Bane on the wedding.

Also let her eavesdrop, it's not like they know who she is.
>>
>>26961528
What genders are they?
>>
>>26961528
>>26961552
We're going to need a mask - and we have to try and convince star to let us take our collection of oily rags with us to the wedding, it's a Marshmellington tradition after all
>>
>>26961852
Surely we know a pyromancy spell or two.
>>
>>26961974
To ignite the oily rags with right?
>>
File: dfq69.png (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq69.png
44 KB, 400x400
>>26961552
>>26961597
"I'll be out of sight, so get all the information you can" you stay away from the window. "What genders are the ponies?"
>"The two pulling the cart seem to be stallions. The two that just came out of the cart are mares... oh crap!"
"What!?"
>"I know that one! That's Grindstar, I know her from work, she's a total bitch!" Stardust's eyes lit up all of the sudden. "Damn, your sister has the worst taste in friends."
"She probably thinks they're good contacts" you scrunch, moving around as to never be in sight. Stardust covers as well, opening the window and moving her sensitive ears around.
>"I hate her guts, dammit..." the bat mare mutters. "Wait... they're talking about your house. They... they know it's empty!"
"How could they?"
>"They... They seem to know you're here!" Stardust looks at you with a worried face. "They're coming straight for this house."
>Lime gets out of the kitchen and stands still, awaiting for orders. Just then, the doorbell rings. You immediately hide behind the longest couch while Stardust goes towards the door.
>"Are you sure you want to greet them?" Lime whispers across the living room.
>"Believe me, we're better telling them to go away" Stardust replies, then opens the door. Before hiding completely, you catch a brief sight of the mares: one, a towering high earth pony mare with a drab green coat and messy mane. The other, a smaller than average batpony with a devious grin and oddly bright yellow mane.
>"Good morning! Ooh, if it isn't Stardust! What a coincidence, so you live here!" You hear the bat's voice, now muffled since you're hiding on the couch.
>"Grindstar... What are you doing here?" Stardust replies, feigning ignorance. You can tell she doesn't see eye to eye with the newly arrived intruder. However, you need to think of something, in case your friend doesn't keep the two mares at bay.

>Lust: 60%

Had brief internet issues, sorry.
>>
>>26961528
>>26961852
>>26961974
>>26961999
Don't forget, if the ratio of biggers to smallers at the wedding is incorrect, we should simply lock the doors to the venue from the outside and burn the building down
>>
>>26962088
Prepare some oily rags.
>>
>>26962088
fuck, try to teleport out somewhere! hide out in the library or something! if we can hide from stallions magnetized to us in there, we can avoid these fuckers!
>>
>>26962186
Agreed, now is the time - we burn the large one, and take the smaller hostage and find out what she knows!
>>
>>26962088
Take the backdoor, jump out the window, teleport, go ninja! Just get outta there!
>>
>>26962273
The smoke from the oily rags will make an excellent distraction for one of the shadow warriors
>>
>>26962088
We run out the back.
>>
>>26962412
>>26962273
>>26962192
What if they are expecting us to run out the back?
>>
>>26962412
Dropping and lighting oily rags as we go
>>
File: dfq70.png (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq70.png
47 KB, 400x400
>>26962186
>>26962192
>>26962217
>>26962273
>>26962337
>>26962412
>"So, what brings you and your friend here?" You continue to listen to the conversation between Stardust and her workmate.
>"Oh, we're looking for a friend of ours, we have a hunch she might be here. Her name's Rosemary, do you know her?"
>"Not really."
>At least Stardust is buying some time. But you need to get away, somehow. First you have to escape this house, then you can move somewhere else. But from where? There are no back doors in these old houses, so your only bet is to jump from the window. You might need a distraction.
"Psst... Lime!" You call for the green mare, who's hiding as well.
>"What is it?" She approaches with her head down low.
"Do you have any oily rags? With a controlled fire and smoke, we could cause a distraction."
>"Uh... I'm sorry Rose, we don't use that much oil here" Lime replies, looking at you suspiciously. "Besides, no fire indoors, duh!" She then boops you slightly.
"Alright, alright!" You cover your nose. "Do you think we could escape through the other side window?"
>"Maybe, it's not lined with the door" Line makes a quick check. "Uh oh, those two are getting warmed up."
"Then it's our chance! Come!"
>"Wait, let me get the food!"
>While Lime hurries to the kitchen, to grab supplies, while you make a run for the window on the opposite side of the living room. Trying not to make any noise, you open it and get to the other side, with help from the green unicorn.
>If you only had some teleportation spell, that would have been easier... nevertheless, you're outside, in the narrow alley between Lime's house and the next. Both ends are clear, however one takes you straight to the main street, the other losing itself in the immense maze of alleyways of middle district Canterlot. Hopefully Stardust won't fret when she sees you're both gone, for now you need to think of the next move.

>Lust: 65%
>>
>>26962574
maze seems promising.
>>
>>26962574
Well we made it out - now to make our way to a hardware store, the lack of oily rags nearly got us killed by some stupid bigger
>>
>>26962645
Careful, we still have our estrous to worry about.
>>
>>26962706
Oily rags will help with that too
>>
>>26962764
What? The fumes will overpower our fumes?
>>
File: dfq71.png (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq71.png
50 KB, 400x400
>>26962601
>>26962645
>With decided steps, you turn around and head for the alleys of Canterlot. Lime follows you without saying anything, and before you've gone around the corner, you hear the loud yelling and kekekeing of two agitated bat ponies.
>"Whew! We got out of there right before things got hot!" Lime wipes figurative swear off her brow.
"Do you think Stardust will be alright?"
>"She's tougher than you know her for. Give her a chance."
"Then let's focus on not getting caught" you smile and nod.
>You head further into the streets, careful not to accidentally meet some stallion on the way. Luckily, these narrow, ancient stone streets are devoid of life most of the time, if anything because there's nothing of interest in them. You were hoping to reach for a hardware store, or a similar place, to gather more supplies, but all there is to see are the backs of the different houses.
>At some point, you hear a rustle up in the air, and taking the caution of hiding behind a protrusion in a wall, you look up. And surely enough, your eyes meet the reflection of that sickening bright mane, Grindstar flying above the streets and looking for you.
>"Oh no... Star" Lime whispers behind you. Hopefully your bat friend will be alright, as much as she's been a pain to the hindquarters this week, she's also been helpful and considerate. However, you need to be careful about the flying bat and the other mare, as she might be looking for you in these streets. "What now, Rose? Is there any place you want to go, or do you plan on roaming the streets all day?"

Tomorrow I've got quite a few hours of class, so session might be as short as usual, or even less. Apologies in advance, however I will try to run my best anyway.
>>
>>26963108
We hide in Bit Shine's store.
>>
>>26963108
Wait, tomorrow is fucking sunday. Nevermind, what I said is for Monday, so tomorrow I'll try to compensate with a regular, good session. Sorry, I'm just tired for whatever reason, even after resting.
>>
>>26963108
Like we're all saying, a fire will distract the entire town.

Use wood if no oily rags. Or simply anything flammable. We need it NOW.
>>
>>26963108
whatever you do, don't run into a gang of rough young stallions and get gangbanged.
>>
>>26963108
Wait so does that mean that the house is safe again?
>>
>>26964627
Sounds like it.
>>
>>26963108
Pop the pill now. We probably will be restrained once captured.
>>26963866
NO fires.
>>26964046
Stop.
>>26964627
Yes but with Grindstar out, that meas that Stardust is down and her friend could be waiting for us.
>>
OH FUCK BOOP
>>
>>26963866
This smaller has the right idea

>>26967155
Don't listen to this stupid fucking bigger
>>
>>26969592
>>
>>26968616
How is arson the more reasonable answer over realizing that we are either going to be caught or run into a pack of stallions and trying to mitigate it. The only pone that brings our lesb up is that one scientist, while our lust rises passively AND turns on every stallion around but Bit Shine.
>>
>>26964046
>>26967155
definately don't want to run into a bunch of ziggers and get aids.
>>
>>26970600
You must be great fun at the parties you don't get invited to, by the friends you don't have
>>
>>26970600
I wonder if we should try to visit the scientist again, I've forgotten how much of the problem was the pill and how much was us being smaller than her.
>>
>>26970899
Even at the brink we could fight her off so it 50/50. But being her fetish she still will try to rape us.
>>
>>26970811
I'm trying to win, not kill ponies. plus we've suggest fire like 6 times and in story characters have told us no every time Rose verbalizes it. Which to me says the OP doesn't want to do it, despite it being a quick fix to almost all the current problems..
>>
>>26971120
Yeah, I am trying to flesh out the idea as going to hide at the bookstore seems too obvious a choice for me to think it will work.

I wonder if the small mare at the front desk would know somewhere we could hide or if she would be able to help us avoid being molested.
>>
>>26971373
She did seem on our side.
>inb4 she is replaced with a stallion if we don't take the pill.
>>
Let's go to a school and pretend to be a filly.
>>
>>26971149
I thought you'd want to know that all the friends you don't have are having great fun at dozens of parties - purely because you aren't there. When you die, no one will mourn your loss, or care that you existed, your final act will be to become an inconvenience for the beleaguered bureaucrat that has to seek out your non-existent loved ones. Where did your life go so wrong?
>>
>>26971416
I'm posting in a CYOA on /mlp/ revolving around not getting laid in a sea of 100 threads of self-insert bestiality porn featuring children's cartoon characters.
>>
>>26972127
>>
>>26963164
>>26963866
>>26964046
>>26964627
>>26967155
"Maybe we could hide in the bookstore..." you ponder. "Even if Bit Shine works today, there shouldn't be a lot of ponies in that area."
>"But we're on the other side, right? We'd have to cross the main road!" Lime eloquently presents another problem. That's right, and your sister's hired hooves might see you, not to mention the stallions on the street... Seems like you don't have much of a choice. Grabbing Lime's bag of supplies, you take the blue pill and down it without question, to the surprise of the green mare.
"We don't have time to consider these things" you hurry up and swallow the huge pill. "If we can cross to the other side of the main road and hide in the bookstore, at least stallions won't be a problem" trying to find your position, you start galloping in the direction of the main street, with Lime following.
>Later, you pass by a house with a small back garden, a pile of logs and sticks resting by the side, behind a fence not higher than a normal pony's head. This gives you an idea: not without a little pain, you manage to jump over the fence and grab a couple of small sticks, which you rub furiously together.

(1/2)
>>
File: dfq72.png (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq72.png
34 KB, 400x400
>>26973380
>"Rosemary, what are you trying to...?"
"Listen, if I lit up the sticks, I can cause a small distraction to buy us some time!" You look up and smile at Lime. "Don't worry, it won't burn up for a long time."
>"Ooh, that's clever" finally, the green mare realizes your intent. Yep, you're smart pony. Finally, the sticks catch on fire, and you toss them as far as you can. A faint column of smoke starts rising. "Now if that bat sees it, she'll go in the wrong direction!"
"Exactly! Let's go!" You keep going towards the main road, and by the time you see the light coming from the wide street, you notice there's a massive amount of ponies covering the exits. "What!?" It seems to be some sort of parade or event happening in the street, the crowds forming a barrier between the alley and the main road.
>"Hey, we might blend in the crowd!" Lime asserts. "But it will take a long time to cross... do you think those two mares left our house together? We might be able to come back. I've been worried about Stardust for a while."
"I know, she's nowhere to be seen..." you sit down for a moment. Right now your sister's friends aren't nearby, but they might find you after all, and you need to keep moving. You could blend in the crowd, go back into the alleys or try to return home.

>Lesb: 70%
>>
>>26973391
Stardust is a big girl, I'm sure she'll be ok. I think our best bet is going through the crowd to get to Bit's bookstore.
>>
>>26973391
Push through the crowd, we are a mare on a mission. TO CAPTAIN BOOKSTORE
>>
>>26973391
fuck it, close your eyes, tear through that shit, and try not to look at any hot mares on the way!
>>
>>26971149
Oh look
>>26973391
A fire was the answer - guess you're wrong, again, like you have been about every choice you've ever made
>>
>>26973391
Hold on to lime with all you got and go.
>>
File: hm. fair enough.png (93 KB, 540x475) Image search: [Google]
hm. fair enough.png
93 KB, 540x475
>>26973446
Accurate.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1440x1080
>>26973446
That's my anon
>>
>>26973506
he said fire, not neurotoxin you nigger
>>
File: dfq73.png (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq73.png
54 KB, 400x400
>>26973415
>>26973425
>>26973436
>>26973454
>Going back would be the most cumbersome choice, from a purely logical point of view. If you blend in the crowd and make it to the other side, the chances that you will escape for a longer time are humongous!
"We can only hope that Stardust can take care of herself, Lime!" Without hesitation, you push the slightly bigger mare's plot. "We need to make it to the bookstore!"
>"Wait wait Rosemaryaaaaaaahh...!"
>Pushing your friend all the way, you get a bit of traction and start pushing among the crowd of bigger ponies. You're not sure what's happening, but you just realized this will also hinder the cart with the two stallions parked in front of your house. A fair amount of noise dulls your senses ahead, and finally you manage to slip past the rows of ponies, landing clumsily on the floor.
>"Ugh! Rose!" Lime falls away from you, not giving you time to answer. All around you, all you see are ponies wearing sleeveless shirts, headbands and sports gear. The middle strip of the street has been cleared for them, and a colorful banner rests atop two tall poles.
>It's a marathon! Of course, those ponies were practicing yesterday, it must be some Canterlot tradition you don't know because you're quite the recluse. Groaning, you try to get up to make it to the other side, just then something huge, hot and dazzling hits your face.
"W-Wha...!"
>"Phew! I've worked up a sweat alright! Time for the race!" You hear a mare with a raspy voice, and your eyes open to reveal a massive plot covered with tight sports pants, looming above your face, the enticing scent of mare sweat hitting your nostrils and eyes full force. To make it worse, the mare sits on your chest, not even noticing your small presence. Blast!

>Lesb: 80%
>>
>>26973779
it's bigger - do you even Rosemary Marshmellington III?
>>
>>26973820
Miss please! I'm down here! PLEASE let me up!
>>
>>26973820
start smacking that plot so she knows your there.
>>
>>26973820
Scream, bite, flail, just get her off of you.

Then eyes shut, hold breath and get through the crowd.
>>
>>26973820
Time for the oily rags again
>>
>>26973970
Doesn't Lime have our stuff?
>>
>>26973979
See kids, this is exactly the reason why you should keep emergency oily rags with you at all times
>>
>>26973820
punch her ponut
>>
>>26974013
With your tongue
>>
>>26973868
>>26973876
>>26973944
>>26974013
"Gyaah! Please, miss, let me up, I'm down here, dammit just LET ME GO!" Screaming and kicking with all your legs, you start poking in all the inappropriate places. Your front legs find her massive bubble flanks, slapping them like some promiscuous office worker on weekends. The huge thighs ripple, causing small sweat drops to fall from the blazing hot sports pants.
>You flail your head as well, trying to poke your mare with the horn, and end up accidentally burying your muzzle deep in the fabric of the pants, right on the pony. The smell is intoxicating, and it almost sucks you in. However, the massive plot lifts up, giving you freedom.
>"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Its owner helps you up. "I hadn't realize I was stepping on you, oh my gosh you're so lit-!"
"I know what I am! Gyaaah!" Closing your eyes, you break on a run for the other side of the street. "Lime, follow meee!"
>You don't clash with anyone, possibly because they saw you run and let you cross. By the time you open your eyes, you're deep in one of the small alleys, panting and legs trembling. The sweet taste of that mare lingers in your muzzle, setting fire to your cheeks and your nethers. Lime is right beside you, also breathing with difficulty.
>"We... we made it. What happened there!?"
"I got caught in the schemes of huge ponies! This city is out to get me, I swear" you turn around, trying to locate yourself in your mental map of Canterlot. "I think I know where the store is, follow me."
>Certainly, soon you arrive at the bookstore, and what would you know, it's closed. Of course Shine wouldn't be here in your hour of need.
>"What do we do now? Do you know where he might live?" Lime asks you. Looking up, you notice the second floor of the building to be a residence, and potentially where Shine is spending these days. How could you get him to notice you, if he's even at home...?

>>
>>26974166
Must be an intercom, doorbell, or something nearby.
>>
>>26974166
throw a pebble at the window
>>
>>26974166
toss pebbles at the window.
>>
>>26974166
Set fire to the building.
>>
>>26974456
Stop. It was funny maybe the first two times.
>>
>>26974191
>>26974206
>>26974208
"Hmm..." you observe the main door, the entrance to the bookstore. There are no doorbells or anything to ring. "Maybe there's some sort of intercom or second door."
>Without telling Lime, you go around the building, checking for any other doors, but it turns out the bookstore is the only entrance to the building. Huh, after these years you find out.
>"So? Any ideas?" Lime looks up. "There doesn't seem to be a single open window..."
>The windows... that's it! If Shine is inside, you can catch his attention by throwing pebbles at the window. Catching a few with your magic from around, you toss them at moderate speed, as to not crack the glass. You know how expensive these ancient houses can be to repair.
>After a while of waiting, the door to the bookstore finally opens, and the blue colt appears, surprised to see you.
>"Rose...? C-Can I help you?"

(1/2)
>>
File: dfq74.png (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq74.png
45 KB, 400x400
>>26974638
"Yes you can. I know this will sound strange, but... do you think me and my friend could spend the day here? My sister is looking for me, and I can't stand her guts" you didn't tell the entire truth, but this much will suffice. Hopefully Shine won't get caught in her mad games.
>"H-Huh, I mean, sure! I don't have any sisters or brothers but I imagine it must be a pain in the flank ahahaha...!" Fumbling a bit, the colt lets you both in. The dusty old store remains in a state of absolute peace, almost as if nothing could disturb it, frozen in time. "I-I was up in grandma's home, so if you need something, well... as long as you don't do anything to grandma's furniture..."
"Oh no no, here will be fine" you put a hoof in his. "Thank you for all you've done this week, Shine, I promise I'll make it worth your while in the next."
>"Buh..." the colt leaves, stumbling. Even if you swallowed the pill, there's a certain... charm, you feel towards him. That must be good, right? You wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life unable to care for the potential father of your many foals.
>Lime and you hide towards the back and have lunch, silently, partaking of the sanctity of the ancient store. At some point, Lime cracks.
>"Rose... what do you think is happening outside? Do you think Stardust is alright? Are you sure you want to stay here?" She looks at you with a worried face. "I... sort of want to go back. If you'll be fine here, maybe I could go back...?"

Back tomorrow. Should be fine after all, so normal session.
>>
no, you have to stay here, you might unintentionally lead them to our location. She can go when the wedding starts though. It will have been too late for them to get us. Hopefully.
>>
>>26974651
You can't leave. If Stardust (the guard) isn't capable enough to handle her own, you heading out is just going to lead to them using you to find me.
>>
>>26974651
So when does the smaller rebellion come to play? That mare in the pharmacy said something like be prepared i think. I could be wrong.
>>
Wait... has bitshine ever been effected by us at all when we weren't on the pill?
>>
>>26974810
We've never been in contact long enough for him to fall into zombie mode.
>>
>>26974729
It doesn't. Because she was warning of biggers striking. Which if you notice, they have been.

>>26974810
No. He could be a trap.
>>
>>26974651
We should check on star. She might be hurt considering they came looking for us so quickly. Also it's been a while so they might've widened their search area a bit.
>>
>>26974835
Ponies have fallen into zombie mode just by passing by areas we've been or being in the same building as us.
>>
>>26974877
I still maintain that the big one is standing guard waiting for us to come back while grindstar hunts us down.
>>
>>26974987
Then her friend is far away and it might be possible to free Star by dealing with only one of them.
>>
>>26975014
Only if we take bit shine.
>>
>>26974851
>He could be a trap

Literally the worst possible thing.
>>
geez, what are we doing on page nine already?
>>
>>26975820
Probably the usual post ep shitposts.
>>
bump a dump
>>
>>26976704
back to 8.
>>
>>26977409
saving bump.
>>
>>26974651

Sure, it should be fine if she goes. There's no way they'll find us in a random closed bookstore, and Lime does have a duty to her roommate as well. We'd be selfish to force her to stay here wit us any longer.
>>
the wait continues.
>>
>>26981124
>>
>>26981715
>>
>>26982095
>>
We need some cookies. Something like chocolate chip! Think we could send bit out?
>>
>>26983505
No, we need some mare shaped chocolate.
>>
>>26983547
Chocolate ponuts!
>>
>>26982620
>>
File: dfq75.png (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq75.png
57 KB, 400x400
>>26974712
>>26974725
>>26974877
>>26978622
>>26983505
>>26983547
>You're conflicted. Somewhere in your tiny little heart, you can feel the anxiety of what might have happened to Stardust. But then again, isn't she a big, strong royal guard?
"Alright... let's do this, Lime: we'll wait an hour or two, and if nothing happens then I'll let you go. Who knows, maybe those ponies will come find us again."
>"I know..." the green mare nods, yet the sadness in her eyes hits you with guilt. Ugh, now you're growing anxious, she's so cute when she's sad...
>After a couple of hours in the afternoon, you decide to raise your voice to tell Lime she's free to go if she wants to, when someone knocks at the door.
>"Hello? Anypony there?"
"That's...!"
>"Star!" Lime and you hurry up to the door and open it from the inside; the bat mare enters with slow steps, a few visible bruises in her face and body. "Oh, Star...!"
>"Ouch!" The dark pony recoils when her friend hugs her. "You're gonna kill me for reals, back down!"
"What happened, Star? How did you find us?"
>"Find you? I've been around for hours, just now I thought you might be here" Stardust replies with her usual grin. "Those two left a while ago, I think they went to the wedding."
"The wedding! I am missing it, after all!" You squee.
>"They might come back, best if we don't touch our neighborhood for the rest of the day" Star closes the door and helps herself to the only chair, behind the counter. "What about you two, though?"
>You tell Star everything you went through, and hear from them how she got in a fight with her bitchy coworker and eventually was subdued by the massive mare that came along. They left her and rushed to find you, which they couldn't.
>"Wow, you look pretty bad" Shine appears to check on you three. "Fell down some stairs?"
>"Y-You could say that!"
>"I wanted to offer you some sweets" the colt presents you with two bags. "What do you prefer, chocolate-filled mini donuts or gummy jello twin bags?"

>>
>>26984770
That was a big typo, sorry.
>>
>>26984770
Ask for some ice for star's bruises. He can leave both sweets since we've never had either and we can sample them. Thank him for his hospitality.
>>
>>26984770
>gummy jello twin bags

What an odd snack. Anywho, I say donuts.

Try to check Bit's bits to assure he is male. I must be sure.
>>
>>26984770
Jello twin bags
>>
>>26984770
C-chocolate please.
>>
File: dfq76.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfq76.png
32 KB, 400x400
>>26984833
>>26984858
>>26985069
>>26985188
"Why, that's lovely. Hmm..." you look at the two bags. You've never had such suggestive sweets before. "I don't know, what do you recommend?"
>"Honestly? Try both, you'll love them" Shine winks at you. How endearing. "I'll bring you three a plate with half of each."
"Wait!" You stop the colt before he turns around. "Could you please get us some ice? Star should tend to her bruises better."
>"Sure! Be right back" as Shine leaves, you can't help but take a peek at his bits, under the short tail. Yup, that's a colt. He returns with a bag of ice and a big plate full of goodies. Shine chit chats a bit with Lime and Star, then leaves you all alone. The mini donuts are delightful, sweet brown stuff coming out of them like liquid jets, while the jello bags are squishy, soft and firm, begging of you to milk them. You make sure to take extra donuts, they're so chocolatey.
>The afternoon goes by quickly, Lime carefully tending to Star and the bat asking you all sorts of questions.
>"I think there's something rotten in here. Those ponies knew you were hiding with us. They might come back."
"I hope they'll be too engrossed by the wedding to come for me" you want to believe, but your sister is one to hold grudges for a long time, especially if they are directed towards you. In that moment, you hear a hollow noise. "Huh!?"
>Out of the only window in the shop, a pony is looking inside, and knocking with her hooves. Large hooves, enough to fill the window with her frame. That huge frame...
"Oh no."
>"Yo" the big mare from this morning speaks through the glass. "You can't run, Thorn's sister. We got you traced, the letter cast a spell on you. More ponies are coming, and we're going to bust in and break you, girl. We're going to break you" swift as she appeared, the big mare disappears towards the alley. Lime and Star now look at you with wide open eyes. That damn sister of yours!

>>
>>26984770
Twin bags master race
>>
>>26984770
>>Lesb: 80%
take that cute young stallion into a back room and give him a blow job to lower your lesbian levels.

blowjobs don't count right? mayor clopton said they don't!
>>
>>26985251
That idiot shouldn't have told us a spell was on us because now we can just take it off. In the meantime we must escape! Carry us out of here star!
>>
>>26985255
>>26985275
man, you two...
>>
>>26985251
Tell Bit to call in the mice! We need them.
>>
>>26985251
How the fuck can they act this way without getting in trouble with the royal guards?
>>
>>26985251
worst case scenario, bring the boyfriend along with you. stay focused on him to help keep the lesb levels down.

and if the pill fails, he's the best of the bad ends.
>>
ALSO HOLY SHIT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT NOT OPENING THAT LETTER! Fuck you idiots who said to read it just in case our sister was decent or whatever stupid reasoning you had.
>>
>>26985251
>>26985283
if you must flee, go to the castle. it's the only place you will be safe.

lets fly to the castle!
>>
>>26985251
Our opponent is obviously a bigger. Scream out that you're being oppressed. All smallers in the general area will get triggered.
>>
>>26985251
What if we go ourselves and crash the wedding?
>>
>>26985251
Welp, time to check if they store oily rags at the bookstore
>>
>>26985404
BURN THE WEDDING!
>>
>>26985251
Isn't this illegal?
>>
>>26985435
I'm actually ok with that.
>>
File: gondor-beacons2.png (239 KB, 630x265) Image search: [Google]
gondor-beacons2.png
239 KB, 630x265
>>26985300
>>26985302
>>26985472
WE MUST SIGNAL THE GUARD! Use our oily rags to light the beacon of Amon Din!
>>
>>26985283
>>26985300
>>26985302
>>26985309
>>26985325
>>26985372
>>26985404
>>26985472
"Hgg..." clenching your teeth, you look back at your friends. "Damn her, sending big mares to do her dirty work... oppression!" If you only knew about the spell... your magic is too weak to counter any of that, dammit!
>"Nevermind that, she said more ponies are coming! R-Rose, I'm scared" Lime starts shaking a bit, while Star pulls a wing around her frame.
"We need to get away. We're sitting ducks, plus I wouldn't like Shine to be harmed..."
>"Why would I be harmed?" The colt suddenly replies, startling you.
"O-Oh, it's nothing to worry! We'll probably leave now, Shine, since my sister is looking for me... however, do you think you could maybe call your mice friends to help us with a little thing?" You ask, remembering the little buggers.
>"They're hardly friends, just freeloaders" the colt looks back with a sad face. "Sorry."
"Oh, that's okay..." you're honestly thinking of telling Shine to come with you, but what if? He doesn't really know what's going on. "Thanks for everything you've done."

(1/2)
>>
>>26985564
>"Don't mention it, if you need anything else you can come back!" The colt happily returns upstairs. Once he's out of sight, you stomp the floor madly. It hurts your little pony heart.
"Agh! I want him to come with me, but I don't want him to be hurt! What now!? Star!" You look at the bat. "Isn't this illegal? Can't we stop these ponies!?"
>"Well, you know how I told you Grindstar is a guard too?" Stardust shrugs. "Half the guard hates her, the other half are her fuckbuddies. Maybe if we go to the castle and ask some of the guards on the relief station to help, we could crash their attempt to nab you."
"Yes, crash the wedding, with fire and oil and...!"
>"Um, the wedding is probably over by now" Lime points out. Simmering with rage, you stomp the floor again.
>"So what do you wanna do? Do you want me to go to the castle, you wanna come with me, what's the plan?" Stardust asks, putting on a more serious face. "I need a solid plan here, consensus!"

>Lesb: 60%
>>
>>26985577
Very well then, we crash the honeymoon with oily rags and bigger hatred

The rage does seem to be doing wonders for our lesb
>>
>>26985577
Find that mare from the pharmacy. Ask if we can rally the smallers and start a full scale rebellion.
>>
>>26985577
go with her to the castle. ur a sitting duck otherwise
>>
>>26985577
we should head to the castle to get the half that hate Grindstar to go ageist her
>>
>>26985577
>>26985628
I actually support this. We can only trust our own kind. She DID say that Grind has it in with half the guard.
>>
>>26985577
Well the royal guard is a 50/50 but I don't think we have a better idea.
>>
>>26985628
>>26985641
>>26985654
>>26985693
>>26985726
"We... we should go to the castle! Any help we can get" you then look at Lime. "I don't think they'll be looking for you, so if you don't want to come with us, just hide someplace safe, okay?"
>"Are you sure about that?" The green mare locks hooves with yours and looks at you with concern. After nodding, she lets go and eats the last chocolate donut of the plate. Dammit.
>If only you could find that mare, from the lab. She seemed to know something about a small pony underground, somewhere. But the lab must be closed today, how are you going to find her? Your only choice past that is the castle. Exiting after Stardust has checked the outside is clear, you climb on her back, and waving goodbyes at Lime, the bat mare speeds up into the sky.
"P-Please Star, be careful!" You hang on to the mare's neck, but it's so big! The flapping wings throw you off a bit, making it harder to concentrate.
>"Pheesh, don't worry girl! You're not the first mare I carry on... ow!" Suddenly, something zaps Stardust's tail. "What was that!? Check my six, Rosemary!"
"W-Whaat!?" Afraid to even open your eyes high above Canterlot, you turn your neck around just barely, enough to see a full platoon of pegasi and a griffon or two pursuing you. You then look at the ground, a few ponies following across the main roads, shooting bolts of magic at you. "Star, they're attacking us!"
>"Damn!" The bat mare starts a series of complicated maneuvers, trying to shake off the ponies following her. "Just how many friends does your sister have!?"
"Mostly the stallions she's bucked, I'm willing to believe...!" You reply, puffing your cheeks. This is bad, Star might not make it all the way to the castle, already looming above, without some help. What can you possibly do, hanging off her neck? There must be something.

>>
>>26985823
Tell star to fly above the clouds so she doesn't have anything to worry about from the ground ponies. As for the flying ones we can start zapping them.
>>
>>26985823
Ignite and jettison the oily rags!
>>
>>26985823
>>26985857
This. While we're flying above the city. Spot the smaller mare we're looking for. She'll lead us to the underground.

The smaller underground is probably a hidden place that's big enough for only smallers to go in. We can evade them,
>>
>>26985577
I don't trust the guard since one of them is trying to hurt us and the other cant do shit about it.
>>
>>26985823
Think like the little mare we are, where would we go for an anti-bigger meeting?
>>
>>26985944
The oily rag reclamation facility, of course!
>>
>>26985944
>>26985953
This. It should have conveniently small doors.
>>
>>26985857
This.
>>
>>26985857
>>26985889
>>26985919
>>26985944
>>26985998
"Fly up, Stardust, up! Avoid the unicorns!" You poke your big friend, and immediately, the bat pulls up, up and far away, until the clouds are suddenly up no more, but down. The sun gently descends in the evening as you continue your reckless flight towards the castle.
>While Star focuses on flying, you try to zap your winged pursuers. Some of your pathetic magic blasts work a bit, disorienting them and causing them to crash into one another. By the time the gleaming towers of the Canterlot palace are by your sides, there's a few less pursuers to worry about.
>Stardust lands with expertise near a building where the royal guards seem to be relaxing and talking. She immediately goes to address some of them.
>"Jerry, we've got a problem! We need to stop Grindstar, she finally done gone mad!"
>"What!? What's that whorse finally done!?" The guard, along with some others, pay attention to Star while you take cover behind her.
>"She's been bullying this mare because her sister hates her! There's been threats and everything, this time we can jail them for good!"
>"Like Tartarus you will!" A bunch of other guards step up. "If you know what's good for you, step down Grindstar's business!"
>"Oh yeah? And what's gonna happen if we say no!?" Stardust and her friends form a band against the other guards.

(1/2)
>>
>>26986082
>"You'll see!"
>"Will not!"
>"Gaargh!"
>"Yaaargh!"
>Suddenly, all hell breaks loose, the guards lunging at each other, friend against supposed friend in an endless carnage. Just then, you see a bunch of henchponies, lead by the massive mare from before, reaching your position.
>"There she is! Ack!" Out of nowhere, a strange mass starts creeping up the mare and her friends. "W-What is...!?"
>"It's our time, brethren! The biggers will pay!" It's none other than the reception mare, along with her friends, hordes of ponies your size, attacking the bigger mare and the others!
>Before you can even sneeze, the courtyard of the Canterlot castle has become a battlefield, ponies fighting all around you, causing dust and mayhem to rise no matter where you look. And in the middle of this predicament, you feel a sharp pain in your nethers. Your estrus has return, just in the middle of the battle! Ouch. Now everyone is fighting and it doesn't seem anyone is paying you any attention, so you're relatively free to do as you please. The moon will rise in just a few minutes, the day is almost over.

>>
>>26986092
Go into the castle and try to hide in the princesses room. you'll be safe in there.
>>
>>26986104
This.
>>
>>26986092
Shit, of course it comes back while we're surrounded by stallions. To the throne room!
>>
>>26986092
Let's hope that fire has also spread across atleast one fifth of canterlot in the process.

Because... y'know..... We kinda made the fire and yet we've never noticed the giant smoke plume or the massive flames in the distance.
>>
>>26986167
I hope the fire spreads to any of the oil facilities or rag factories, or any other flammable structure, like a flour factory. That would surely make some beautiful fire works.
>>
>>26986092
run out your heat. Possibly go back on your principles and beg Celestia in person for help.
>>
>>26986092
Time for an orgy!

I mean help our friends!
>>
>>26986104
>>26986108
>>26986143
>>26986235
>>26986306
>The higher parts of the castle are nearby, and the large drawbridge is open! Without second guesses, you break on a sprint towards the castle, hoping none of the stallions will catch your scent in time. The only way you could help your fellow smaller ponies and Stardust is to get away and let them do their thing.
>The castle, however, is mostly empty, wherever the royal sisters may be. Actually, it is your first time visiting, isn't it? The tall ceilings, massive columns and drapes, the luxury catches your eye like sparkles, causing you to slow down and take a moment to appreciate such a decadent monument to height. Disgusting.
>You try to look for a place to hide, but all rooms are closed on your way, and the endless corridors just don't seem to take you nowhere. At some point, you believe hearing hoofsteps matching your own. You trot across the corner and...
"Ouch!" You bonk your head against something, something huge. Looking up... oh. Oh dear.
>"Here you are" the massive mare, peach mane locks covering her eyes over a caramel brown fur, steps forward, having to look down as sharpy as you look up. "You're gonna get it now!"
>Before you even have time to react, the mare grabs you with her hooves and slams you against the walls, putting her massive weight on you so that you can't escape. Her hooves slowly work their way towards your chest and neck as her magenta eyes lock on you with fure, pressing on you, slowly drawining you, suffocating you...

>Lust: 75%
>>
>>26986335
Try to teleport, scream, try and fight back, do literally anything.
>>
>>26986335
zap her in the eye. Or lean your head down and poke her with your horn.
>>
>>26986335
quick a flash of light will bind her
>>
>>26986335
You... stupid... bigger!
>>
>>26986335
Zap her eye with our most destructive spell. Run through the halls shouting for help.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.