[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bimbo Mod Electric Boogaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 175
The other one's not bumping anymore, and I've got a bit of writing to share.

> You are Anthony "Anon" Onthodolco, local teen and casanova.
> Life has been pretty grand for you as of late.
> You've been going out with this sweet girl you met at Taco Bell a few months ago, and you've been getting it pretty regularly since meeting her.
> Although for some reason she insists on always having Tacos afterwards.
> Man, Sonata's a weird chick.
> Cute, adorable, loving, but weird.
> Anyways, you were on your way to meet up with her at the usual location, but instead of finding her inside drooling over some tacos, she's waiting sheepishly out front.
>>
>>25207587
And the other part of the green text so far

> Man, she's as sexy as ever, always wearing that short blue skirt and that pink tube top.
> Even if she didn't fill it out up top like some of the other girls at school, she more than made up for it with a booty that wouldn't quite.
> Although it has been getting jigglier than usual lately, you don't mind though.
> `Cuz your Anaconda approves.
"Nonny, I, like, have something to tell you..." she said, rubbing one of her arms, seems like something was bugging her.
> "What is it Sonata?"
"Like, I don't know how else to, like, say this..." she mumbled, before pulling something out of her skirt.
> You are honestly surprised that she could get her hands into her pockets, let alone put anything in them with how tight they were around her plush hips and thighs.
> Damn, thinking about her luscious bod's got your other head thinking hard, this is a serious moment Anon, don't make everything about sex damn it...
"I'm... like, preggers" she mumbled, holding up a pregnancy test with a positive result.
> Shit...
>>
I just realized that I wrote mod instead of thread in the subject line....

I feel like an idiot...
>>
>>25207625
A total bimbo move.
>>
>thread starts off with preggers bimbo Sonata
I approve of this.
>>
File: many kwestions.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
many kwestions.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>25207738
>preggers
>>
>>25207842
Answers are coming, put your hand down.

"Nonny, like, what are we gonna do?" she asked, a very concerned look on her face.
> Think Anon, think, did you forget to wrap it up?
> Oh shit...
> Three weeks ago, at your uncle's place on the lake.
> All that booze you pilfered from his cabinets, the two of you were blitzed out of your minds...
"Nonny? Like, are you okay?"
> "I'm okay Sonata, I was just thinking that's all" hopefully that'll cover my trail, damn, I can feel the cold sweat of fear rolling down the back of my neck "It is your body, what do you think we should do?"
"I, like, dunno..." she muttered, looking down towards her stomach "I mean, I think it'd be, like, nice to have the baby, but..." she mumbled, as she starts nibbling fretfully on one of her index fingers "What if, like, I'm a bad mother?"
> Phew, that's all she's worried about, damn this girl is practically oozing love, of course she'd be a good mother.
> You grab her in a loving hug "Of course you'd make a good mom"
>>
>>25207926
Just a warning, this might eventually turn into time-skipping and chubby pregnant bimbo Sonata stuff.

> After calming Sonata down, the two of you head into the Taco Bell, she heads to your usual booth, as you wait in line.
> Away from Sonata for the moment, you are thinking a mile a minute.
> Shit, will I be a good father? Do I make enough to support her and our unborn child? Is she gonna lose her hot bod?
> Thinking back on the last bit, you figure that if she does gain any real weight from this, it'd probably go straight to her ass, which you always did think could be bigger.
"Welcome to Tacobell, can I take your order?" asked the diminitive and round green-skinned red-headed youth in a KFC/Tacobell uniform.
> "Hey Snipps, I'll take the usual"
"Ten dollar menu tacos, and two large drinks" he mumbled, punching them into the computer "Anything else?"
> Well, Sonata is eating for two, maybe you should get her something else.
> "Yeah, actually, can I get five more tacos, and an order of those Captain Crunch donuts?"
"Sure thing `Non" Snipps said, punching them in.
> After the exchange of money, you go fill up the drinks for you and Sonata. Baja for her, and some Lemonade for yourself.
>>
>>25208042
what about the other two?
>>
>>25208120
I hadn't really thought that far ahead.
>>
>>25208146
are they gonna get fukd too?
>>
File: 1416803890842.jpg (227 KB, 1024x1288) Image search: [Google]
1416803890842.jpg
227 KB, 1024x1288
>>25208146
>he hadn't really thought that far ahead
welcome to the nightmare.
>>
File: holy shit diving right in.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
holy shit diving right in.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>25208146
>he hadn't thought that far ahead
STRAP IN BECAUSE THEY'RE STRAPPING ON
>>
>>25208042
"Like, thanks Nonny" Sonata said, before taking a large bite out of one of her tacos "Shay *gulp* Isn't there, like, more stuff here than usual?"
> "Well, you're eating for two now, don't you remember?"
"Oh, that's right, like, I'd be so lost if you weren't, like, with me Nonny" she said, going back to her veritable feast of Tex-Mex food.
> That's how this sorta thing works right, pregnant chicks need to eat more than usual.
> Yeah, that has to be it, that's why they always get big guts, that must be the reason.
> Secured in your new line of thought, you try and make plans for the future, so you can support both Sonata and the kid.
-=- One Month Later -=-
>>
File: 1419216270197.jpg (1 MB, 1086x1920) Image search: [Google]
1419216270197.jpg
1 MB, 1086x1920
>>
>>25208267
> Thanks to your hard work, dedication, and blackmailing your boss at your part time job, you not only got a secure position for when you graduate this year, you got a promotion and quite a nice raise.
> Using this cash, and some more black-mailing, you managed to get a nice little place that your Uncle's the landlord of.
> Unfortunately you don't have much cash leftover, partially because of the new place, but mostly because of the constant treats you've been giving Sonata.
> Honestly, you've been spoiling her lately, but she's got your kid in her, and you love her dearly, so you can't help yourself.
> Speaking of which, you are currently on your way back home from work, carrying some take-out you grabbed on your walk back, because you know Sonata's gonna be craving tacos when you get home.
"Nonny! You're, like, home" she chirped, hopping off of the big cozy old couch in your place, bouncing over to give you a big hug.
> Man, more and more of her bounce lately.
> That sweet ass of her's been growing ever more jiggly, but then again, pregnant chicks gain weight, don't they?
> Although, her thighs have started touching more lately, but that just makes them all the more alluring, really.
> Finally, she's started to get a little bit of tummy pudge, which is so soft and squishy that you can't help but fondle it when the two of you cuddle on the couch.
> Damn it anaconda, down boy, I'm too exhausted from work...
>>
>>25208541
Like I said, time skips are gonna be happening

-=- Month three -=-
> Damn, graduation cam and went so fast, now I'm just one of those guys who works.
> Oddly enough, doesn't feel like much has changed, oh well, more hours and more cash.
> Sonata's officially moved into your place by now, most nights you come home to see her asleep on the couch, the coffee table covered with those frozen dinners and other quick-meal things you stock the house with in case she gets hungry.
> Her baby bump's starting to come in now, although it's still squishy, but that's just normal, and it gives you something soft to fondle while laying on the couch with her.
> Although, her belly's not the only thing that's been getting bigger, she recently was shocked to find out her skirt tore when she bent down to grab the remote one night.
> Got front row seat to dat sweet ass, good times.
> Since then, she's been going to that maternity store in town lately, oddly enough she could find an outfit that looked just like her old one, albeit stretchier.
> Then there's her hips and thighs, if they keep growing like this, she might get stuck in the arm chair or something one day.
> Not that you're complaining, they're so soft and inviting.
> They really make 'Fun time" all the more fun with how soft and smooth they are.
>>
>>25208701
-=- Month six -=-
> Some of Sonata's friends... sisters... I don't know, the weird living orange puff-ball and the grumpy girl with twin-tails, were at Sonata and my place when I got back from work.
"Nonny, like, welcome home!" Sonata chirped, she slowly struggled to get herself off of the well-worn couch, a slight sweat covering her brow from the effort.
> This has been happening for a while and you two were concerned she was just getting out of shape and shit, but a quick google search showed the two of you that this was what happened with pregnant ladies.
"Oh, hey Anon" the puff-ball said, before blowing a puff of hair out of her eye, her legs crossed as she sat in your arm-chair, hips nearly going from arm-to-arm.
"Like, it's about time you got back" the grumpy one grumbled, her arms crossed over her sizable bust.
> You can deal with puff-ball, but you never did like grumpy.
"Nonny, Adiago and Aria took me to, like, my doctor's appointment" Sonata said, having gotten off the couch and slowly waddle over to you, embracing you in a tight hug "We're, like, having triplets!"
> Wut....
> "What?"
>>
>>25208882
My penis was not prepared. Please continue.
>>
>>25208882
>triplets
This just keeps getting better.
>>
>>25208882
I think the captcha might know my love of chubby/fat girls, it made me pick out the food pictures...

"Yeah, like, Fat-ass here's more preggers than we, like, thought" the Grumpy one, Aria, huffed, giving you a harsh glare.
"Like, yeah, I don't know how you two couldn't, like, tell before" Adiago said, slowly getting out of the armchair with all the grace of a dancer "I mean, like, she's gotten so big"
"The doc did, like, warn her about getting fat" Aria said, pointing at Sonata's monolithic booty.
> Honestly, you've noticed that she was more than just pregnant around the fourth month, honestly you didn't care, you loved Sonata for who she was.
> Although, you can't deny that even for a tubby chick, she's still hot as fuck.
"Like, I thought I told you guys to not, like, talk about that..." Sonata whined, slowly turning around to pout at her friends, giving you ample view of her more than ample booty.
> Damn it anaconda, no, we have company... And I don't think Sonata would appreciate them getting in on the act.
> "Nonsense, Sonata's not fat, she's just..." you say, before pausing to think up a proper way to say it "Becoming more motherly" you continue, getting her in a loving hug, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Whatever, com'on Adiago, let's, like, go home, we got, like, work in the morning" Grumpy said, walking towards the door.
"Oh fine" Adiago sighed, doing a sassy little sashay after her friend... sister... whatever.
"We should, like, keep an eye out for Sonata, I think Anon might, like, one of those chubby chasers..." you manage to catch Aria whisper to Adiago as they left.
> That's absurd, you don't love fat chicks, you just love Sonata, so what if she's put on weight, she's still bootylicious.
>>
>>25209030

-=- Month 7 -=-
> Finally, you managed to scrounge up enough cash, you're gonna pop the question to her tonight.
> Nervously you fiddle with the small box in your pocket, hoping that she'd like it.
> If you're gonna start a family, you should listen to your mother's last words.
> 'Don't have any bastards Anthony, do the right thing'
> Oh Momma Onthodolco, telling that to a four year old is just weird.
"Like, welcome home Nonny" Sonata said in her same old sing-songy tone she always did, she's been learning how to cook lately, and getting pretty good at it.
> She's also been making sure that there's a hot meal whenever you got home.
> That frilly apron is just so damn cute on her, although actually cooking in nothing but an apron doesn't seem all that safe.
> On full display is her sweet-ass ass, her wide hips, supple thighs, and the mound that her stomach has become now that the children have been growing more agressively.
> Sadly the two of you can't lay down on the couch together anymore, but you still find ways of cuddling up.
> "Sonata, I've got something serious to ask you..."
"It's not, like, about how much I've been eating is it?" She asked, an adorable pout on her face "It's, like, not my fault, I have to, like, taste things to make sure they're nummy"
> "No, no, Sonata, it's not that" Especially with the wonder that your new hobby's done for dat ass "I was wondering if..." you start, pulling out the small box, opening it to reveal a ring with a tasteful emerald set into it "You'd do me the honor of marrying me?"
> All I heard out of Sonata was a fast paced mixture of "Yes yes yes", "OMG" and "For realsies?"
>>
>>25209203
Good greentext, so far!
>>
>>25209203

-=- Month 8 -=-
> You've worked very hard to make this day very special for your love, more hours at work, holding back on the booze, and calling in a few favors from a few friends.
> But it's all worth it, the big day is here, you're standing at the altar in a fancy tuxedo, as you watch your beautiful bride move down the aisle, it's probably the most clothing she's worn in quite some time, but even then it fits with her usual skimpy fashion sense.
> Instead of a long trailing skirt, she had one a pure white mini-skirt, longer than what she normally wore, but still a mini-skirt none the less, a big fancy bow on the back, resting on the crest of her monumentous booty.
> The rest of the dress was your standard strapless wedding dress, it was streched taut over her massive baby mound, but holding mightily, it was a good deal tighter in the bust than it was the last time she tried it on, but that's because her breasts have finally started to grow.
> Right now the fancy little ribbon-thing at the top of the dress was pressing ever so alluringly into over-flowing breasts.
> Damn it anaconda, wait until later, than you can play all you want...
-One long wedding ceremony later-
"Do you, Anthony Onthodolco, take Sonata Dusk as your Lawfully wedded wife?" the pastor asked, holding a bible
> Shit man, of course I want that booty all to myself "I do"
"Do you, Sonata Dusk, take Anthony Onthodolco as your lafully wedded husband?"
"Like, duh, of course I do, like, why wouldn't I want this stud-muffin all to myself?" She said, grasping you in a big hug.
> Oh that girl of mine...
>>
>>25209569
I hope you plan to describe the wedding night in great detail, having teased us and anon's anaconda this whole time like that...
>>
>>25209608
He's secretly had a snake for a penis all along.

Also, I'm not that good, or comfortable with writing sex scenes, so I might not do so.
Someone can step in and help out if they want.
>>
>>25209569

-One awkward exhange of the vows later-
> Even though the two of you wanted to keep this a small event, a bunch of your old classmates showed up, hell, six of the more popular girls showed up to be bridesmaids along side Grumpy and Puff-ball.
> Sitting down at the table of honor, you and Sonata are enjoying a small respite from all the attention.
> Well, you were enjoying the lack of attention, Sonata was just happy to be off her sore feet.
"Mmm, Nonny, like, you gotta try the tacos" Sonata cooed in between large bites of taco "It's, like, soooooooo good"
> "Heh, I knew you'd like them"
> Damn it anaconda, after the reception, then we can have fun-time with Sonata, calm down...
"Like, Just as I told you Adiago, she'd, like, be over here stuffing her fat face as usual" Grumpy said, stomping over to our table, hands crossed over her bust, with Adiago not far behind her, sashaying her way up in her scandously short gown.
> Stupid Grumpy, Sonata's face isn't fat, it's just soft and kissable. Especially those plump lips.
"Aria, like, don't insult Sonata on her wedding day" Adiago scolded, pouting at Aria "I personally think that she, like, looks hot in, like, her wedding gown" she said, getting close and giving Sonata a tender hug, but also looking straight at me, licking her lips.
> Well... That's different...
> "I'm gonna go get us some more cake, would you and Aria care for anything?"
>>
>>25209671

> As you got away from Puff-ball and Grumpy, you noticed those six popular girls from school that jumped on to being the bridesmaids.
> Shit, what were their names...
> I think the purple one's something sparkle, the one with the cowboy hat was AJ you knew her from shop class, pink was that party girl, the other pink-haired girl was just some shy thing, the white one was a fine-ass piece of class, and finally the blue one...
> I think she might be a clown, I mean, she's got rainbow-colored hair, that's a clear sign of a clown.
> "Hey girls, how have you been enjoying the reception so far?"
"Like, it'sh fun" the purple one said, before taking a swig from her clearly alcoholic beverage, a few stray drops splattering around her rather impressive bust.
> Actually, now that you take time to think, almost all the girls at your old school were rediculously busty except for Sonata.
> Huh, they also all had the same vocal tick of using the word "like" a lot.
> Meh, probably just some local thing you think to yourself, swiftly grabbing a few slices of cake, a large one for Sonata and a small one for yourself.
"Yeah, but if, like, we're not fast enough, everything's gonna go into, like, tubbo's gut" the clown-haired one said, an arrogant look on her face, exuding the impression that she thinks that she was better than everyone else.
> If I wasn't holding cake right now, I worry that I might have decked her in the face.
"Heeey, like, you can't just call someone tubbo on, like, their wedding day" the pink one pouted, her arms straight and fists balled up.
"Yeah, like, what if people started, like, calling you Flatty?" AJ asked, hand sassily on her hip.
> Now that you think about it, compared to the other girls, the clown is pretty damn flat, like all over.
> You walk back to your table, hearing a small argument break out between the six, you wonder whatever happened to that one girl who ruled the school for a couple of years.
> Actually, whatever happened to her...
>>
File: Proceed.gif (1000 KB, 192x213) Image search: [Google]
Proceed.gif
1000 KB, 192x213
>>25209907
>allusions/foreshadowing Sunny
>>
>>25209907

> Suddenly, in through the doors barged that one girl you were thinking of.
> From the looks of it, she's at least been eating well.
> Honestly, her hips, booty, and thighs could give Sonata a run for her money. Well, not that the two seem to be doing a lot of running lately.
> She also has a bottle of whiskey in her grasp, and a clouded over look to her eyes, like she's been drinking since dawn.
"Anth'ny! DAMN YOUSE TAH HELL!!" she shouted, punctuating it with a loud belch.
> Well, this is happening...
"You bashta'd, you knocks meh *hic* up, leave me with this damn bashta'd, and then you go an' marry some blue-haied bimbo" she slurred, flailing her arms around, a slight jiggle to them, one of her flailing pointed towards a small child that looked oddly familar...
> Well fuck me sideways...
> It all comes back to you at once, Junior year, around the time she stopped being such a major bitch, that booze-filled halloween party...
> Fuck, she was that slutty catgirl...
> Damn you alcohol, you have to stop landing me with kids.
"Where'sh mah beautiful weddin'? Where'sh my gorgeoush weddin' dresh?" she asked, fire in her eyes as she jabbed her finger into my chest "Youse coulda have da hottesh bi'ch at shchool, an' youse shettle fer some fat bimbo"
> What's with everyone calling your adorably plump Sonata fat today? Seriously, it's starting to get annoying...
>>
>>25210118

"Nonny, who is this?" Sonata asked, walking up to the two of us.
> "Uhh... Well..."
"He knocked meh up two yearsh ago" Shimmer slurred, before pointing her finger at Sonata "An' he wen' an' dids it again with shome fat bimbo"
> "Damn it, that's enough, stop calling my wife fat!" you shout, the camel's back broken and made humble as if by some sort of clutch "She's just plump, and I don't care even if she was fat!" you continue, hugging your wife tightly.
"See, told you, chubby chaser" you hear Grumpy whisper to puff-ball in the silence of the room after your shouting.
> The reception hall's silent, a look of shock on not only Sunset Shimmer's face, but some of the bridesmaids.
> Except the pale one with purple hair, she's probably the type to be touched by true love, or some kind of freaky, `cause she's blushing like mad.
> Oddly enough, the first person to make a noise was that meat-head guy from gym class.
"YEAAAAAAAH!!" he shouted, pumping his arms.
> Could never peg that guy, but at least he's enthusiastic...
> Huh, he's with that light-green haired girl that used to be in the cheersquad, didn't she use to be skinnier?
> Oh well, who am I to judge, I pampered my wife to a double XL booty.
> "Well, *ahem* Shimmer, if you are willing to be civil, you can stay, if not, don't let the door hit you on the way out" you say, heading back to your table, with your lovely wife.

-------------------

After this, I don't know where to go with the story...
>>
>>25210291
Clearly, the solution is to add Sunset to your freshly founded harem as an apology and then proceed to have a nice chubby/fat MILF and MILF-to-be threesome.
>>
>>25210291
Plot twist: Anon is actually a Mormon.
>>
>>25210291

-=- Month Nine -=-
> After the wedding, you and Sonata went on a small vacation to a quaint villa in Mexico.
> Luckly only you were harmed by that damned Montezuma's Revenge.
> After the two of you returned, Adiago's been coming over daily to help Sonata out around the house.
> Every night when she leaves, she gives you a lustful look and a wink.
> Also, it seems like she's got more to sashay as of late than she did before, maybe you're just seeing things.
> Despite the odd feeling Adiago keeps giving you, you're happy she's around to help out, especially with how Sonata's close to popping any day now.
> Actually, now that you think about, normally you hear Sonata grunting to get up off the couch to see you as you get home.
> Great, now you're worried...
> "Sonata, I'm home" you call, only to see an empty room, only to have your cellphone in your pocket give off a buzz, the number of the text seems unfamiliar.
"Sonata's at the hospital, come quick" it read, dropping off your work stuff, you lock the door and run off to the hospital.
>>
After that chunk, I think I'll take a break until tomorrow, have the whole thing so far gathered up in a pastebin for easier reading.

http://pastebin.com/VJgMP64f

Till tomorrow gents.
>>
>>25211005
Nice work, dude.
>>
>>25211005
sounds good
>>
I'M HERE!!! DON'T WORRY, FOLKS! I'M WORKING ON THEM!!
>>
File: FlutterShySon.png (367 KB, 980x960) Image search: [Google]
FlutterShySon.png
367 KB, 980x960
2 more to go!
>>
>>25213805
>>25214132
Awesome!
Glad to have you around, BB.
>dat Fluttercleavage
With such a sight I'd get all hot and bothered, too.
>>
>>25214132
dem titties
>>
File: 34738847.jpg (375 KB, 1138x666) Image search: [Google]
34738847.jpg
375 KB, 1138x666
Luna is best principle
>>
>>25214352
wonder how massive her ass is by now
>>
File: PinkiePIeSonArt.png (316 KB, 980x960) Image search: [Google]
PinkiePIeSonArt.png
316 KB, 980x960
One More, then it's bed time.
>>
>>25214369
always so helpful. Good job!
>>
File: PinkiePIeSonArt.png (318 KB, 980x960) Image search: [Google]
PinkiePIeSonArt.png
318 KB, 980x960
>>25214369
FUCK! I forgot to finish her leg!
>>
>>25214379
Didn't even notice, was too focused on the top side
>>
File: SonataHurrHurr.png (121 KB, 432x478) Image search: [Google]
SonataHurrHurr.png
121 KB, 432x478
https://derpibooru.org/1009621

And this is my last entry for now. I won't be able to get on tomorrow right, since I have to wake up early the following day. If the thread dies before then, no big loss; I'll try to kick start it up again. Night, guys!
>>
>>25214561
>https://derpibooru.org/1009621
Thanks for this round! It's cool, I think for now we've got more than enough new material. great work.
>>
File: 776424.png (2 MB, 1006x1853) Image search: [Google]
776424.png
2 MB, 1006x1853
>>
>Applejack enters a strongwoman contest
>finishes last place due to the contest's focus on aesthetics and tone
>farm work makes you strong but doesn't give you that weightlifter's body
>Rainbow Dash feels bad for her and secretly doses her school lunches with roids
>she slowly grows into a feminine behemoth
>while her growth is welcome, some changes begin to take place
>her grades slip from good to barely passing
>her voice deepens, to the point where she can be mistaken for Big Mac
>her sex drive goes insane, requiring a male's attention every few hours or she becomes enraged and rapes the first person in sight
>by the time next year's contest comes around, she wins first place
>the prize is $500 and a plastic trophy
>doesn't matter to her; she bangs her way through the losers
>several of them become pregnant
>>
File: adagio02.png (1007 KB, 1250x1500) Image search: [Google]
adagio02.png
1007 KB, 1250x1500
>>
File: disgusting.gif (868 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
868 KB, 500x272
>>25216347
>Several of them become pregnant
Oh god...
>>
>>25216347
well. at least I had a laugh
>>
>>25214561
Looks like Sonata and Bimbo Sparkles share the same love for anon's special sauce.
>>
Hey guys, gonna start working on the greentext stuff again, but I've come to a rather odd problem.

I can't think of a name for Sonata's kids.
Everytime I try and think one up, they just become taco-related...
>>
>>25217382
>become taco-related...

no worse than kids being named:
Love
Champagne
Bourbon
Margarita
Chair
Tequila, etc

I say go for it
>>
>>25210677
> After explaining to the receptionist why you ran in here, and that no, you did not need a doctor, she pointed out the way to where Sonata was.
> Unfortunately, an unfriendly face was there.
> Shimmer...
"About time you got here" she huffed, arms crossed over her chest, barely even turning to acknowledge me, she's just watching Sonata in the delivery room "I showed up at your place today to apologize for the wedding, I didn't expect your wife to pop"
> "I'll reimburse you for the taxi fare, Shimmer"
"I have my own car" she said offhandidly, before pointing at Sonata "You really should be with her right now"
> Maybe Shimmer stopped being such a bitch after having your kid.
> Nah, she probably just grew up, even the most stone-cold bitch wouldn't ignore a pregnant lady.
> Whatever the reason, you head in to be with your wife at this moment.

Just a heads up, I will not describe the birthing, you are welcome.
>>
>>25217645
- one semi-traumatizing medical scene later -
"They're, like, so adorable Nonny" Sonata said, fatique obvious in her voice as she hugged our three children, two currently suckling on her swollen breasts, the third resting between the other two.
> "They really are" you reply, giving your wife a gentle hug, before a sudden realization hit you "Crap, we forgot to think up names for them"
"That's, like, alright Nonny, I, like, already filled in the papers" Sonata said, giving you a gentle look.
> Well, this should be good...
"This is, like, little Fajita" she said, patting the baby with faint green fuzz on her head "Salsa" patting the one with faint red fuzz "And, like, little Pollo" she concluded, hugging the smallest one with blue fuzz.
> She named them after taco terms...
> You do not know why you are suprised...
>>
>>
>>25218187
Took a little break to deal with the puppy's destructive tendacies, and to play some games, but here it is, the final part to the story that I must admit, I do not have a name for.

-=-Several years later-=-
> Despite Sonata's frets over not being a good mother, she's really taken to the role like a fish to water.
> Although she is a little disappointed she didn't keep her large bust, but honestly I don't care, I'll take some good ol' Yummy-Mummy booty any day over huge tits.
> Although, you have the oddest sense of deja vu
"Nonny, honey, like, I'm preggers again" Sonata said, holding up a pregnancy test with a positive result
> Here we go again...

THE END, for now

For easy reading, have the entire thing on a pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/PkvJZLCB

I may or may not make a sequel or something if I get bit by the writing bug again.
>>
>>25219690
thanks for the contribution!
>>
>>25220090
You're welcome, but I think I kinda screwed up on the ending.
>>
Dashtits
>>
File: B2.png (343 KB, 847x1724) Image search: [Google]
B2.png
343 KB, 847x1724
It's...quiet.

Posting boobs.
>>
>>25220825
I really like fics that focus on Dash getting bigger tits.
Bonus points if the story has an element of: the bigger the tits get, the sluttier/less controlled she becomes.

Super bonus points if the transformation happens involuntarily or she is forced at first.
>>
>>25221557
I always found it better when Rainbow Dash is portrayed as flat-chested, and then tries to over-compensate or fake a bigger bust.
Bimbo or not.

But then again, I don't really care for Rainbow Dash as a character to begin with. Now the one where breast expansion focused bimbofication would fit better would be with Fluttershy.

It'd be like tossing in a little mind-control or mind-break after a while once she reaches a point she can't hold back her lust.
>>
File: dashbo.png (165 KB, 1280x925) Image search: [Google]
dashbo.png
165 KB, 1280x925
Bimbump
>>
File: 1426339841167.jpg (261 KB, 648x1001) Image search: [Google]
1426339841167.jpg
261 KB, 648x1001
>>25223054
>check image, as is generally a good idea
>think that it sounds awfully familiar
>don't remember why though
>check my own rainboob image stockpile
>filenames are the same
>don't even remember writing it
Aiiiiirrrrheeeeeaddd
>>
>>25223054
Do you have the sad one about Rainbow pretending she wakes up with gigantic tits, but really she just wishes it and she's flat?
>>
>>25224122
I think that's the one where she uses baseketballs
>>
File: really.png (1 MB, 1400x2150) Image search: [Google]
really.png
1 MB, 1400x2150
>>25224122
>>25224143
that was a lot of fun
>>
File: kill me.png (3 MB, 1812x1005) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
3 MB, 1812x1005
>>25224226
Thank you...I needed to feel.
>>
>>25224226
Say, with your writing skills, how about doing a short bit of greentext fic for Bimbo Sparkle's stuff?
>>
>>25224254
no problem. should probably update that image to have a link to the rest of the story.
>>
>>25224303
T-there's more?
>>
>>25224335
Yeah, it was a fun piece about self-love and a heavy dose of boobworship.
http://pastebin.com/pJLJzdRn
The stuff you want starts on line 53
>>25224302
Bud, I have no clue what I'd do with that stuff.
>>
>>25224405
Maybe something to do with the sauce, or her descent into bimbodom.
>>
>>25224405
Heh, it's been forever since I've seen this story.

Weren't you planning to do multiple endings at one point? Or were those just "what ifs?"
>>
>>25224492
Originally I had a lot of branching paths for each night that would result in different reactions and Rainbow ending up looking different as a result. But the idea of how to navigate that in a single paste started to give me headaches, so I decided it was probably best to leave it as is, despite wanting to do more.
sup D-Tech?
>>
>>25224544
Nope, just some guy.
I just remember you listed all the possible outcomes once, and one of them was

"Dash was impatient, and took an extra pill. Her tits grew so huge that she was immobilized, and her mind was overwhelmed with lust."

Or something like that.
>>
File: 1409429159435.png (255 KB, 661x700) Image search: [Google]
1409429159435.png
255 KB, 661x700
>>25224638
My bad, bud
Yeah, there were a lot of them, that one, the one where her boobs ended up huge but fake looking, the cowgirl bad-end where she ends up a milky mess. Fun times. There was also one with both Dash and Pinkie ending up stacked and possibly incredibly slutty after a sexy sleepover thrown into that business somewhere.
>>25224451
I'm a little hesitant to step to anyone's stuff without their sayso.
>>
Alright I can understand that, might I be able make a story request from you anyways?
>>
>>25224860
I can try, brother.
>>
>>25224891
Well, after my story I got a case of writer's block, but I have an idea for an interesting bimbofication story.

Moondancer, trying to work her way through college, gets a job at the local pizzaria the Big B(or maybe the pink slice, I'm not that good with coming up names), owned by Mrs. Harshwhinny(level of bimbo up to you).
On the payroll, she learns that the employee discount is only for the house special(which is not openly advertised).

After a few weeks she starts to become more bimboesque, as well as chubbier given that due to a lack of funds, she's always getting the discounted house special pizza.

That's all I could think of for the setting.
>>
File: 1403837236111.jpg (206 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1403837236111.jpg
206 KB, 1440x810
>>25216347
>those arms
>that waist
That's some Jojo part 1 and 2 levels of anatomy right there.
>>
Reminder that now that the CMC have their cutie marks it's only a matter of time before they grow up to be as big and bimbo-rific as their older sisters/mentors.
>>
File: bimbodusk.jpg (443 KB, 1444x880) Image search: [Google]
bimbodusk.jpg
443 KB, 1444x880
>>25219690
nice story
>>
>>25226363
Hawt.
>>
>>25226363
Well done!
>>
>>25226363
Thank you.

And thank you for some deliciously plump Bimbo Sonata.
>>
>>25227024
Also, I forgot to add that this is exactly how I pictured Sonata looking after the triplets.
>>
>>25227582
love the look on Blossomforth
>what the hell are they screaming about?
>>
>>25227596
Yeah, Blossomforth seems to be the type that isn't affected by anything.

"Oh, so, like, I became a bimbo? That's cool, like, whatever"
>>
There's a lot of love for Sonata here, but where's them Adagios and Arias at?
>>
>>25227803
Now that you mention it. I recall someone doing a Bimboshy/Sonata story. Whatever happened to it?
>>
File: bimbounion.jpg (594 KB, 1222x1388) Image search: [Google]
bimbounion.jpg
594 KB, 1222x1388
>>25227024
your welcome
>>
>>25227834
Two things Bimbo Sparkle.

1 - That's hot as fucking hell.

2 - Bimbo Twilight is scary strong.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>25227834
bless you for your time and effort bimbo sparkle
>>
File: large.png (457 KB, 900x892) Image search: [Google]
large.png
457 KB, 900x892
the shy ones are for some reason always the biggest
>>
File: bimbosquared.jpg (481 KB, 1444x1446) Image search: [Google]
bimbosquared.jpg
481 KB, 1444x1446
one more before this thread dies out/and work

>>25227850
>>25227020
thank you it was fun coming here and a good stress reliever
>>
>>25228577
Here's hoping that either this thread keeps going, or we meet again Bimbo Sparkle.
>>
>>25228577
Alright sounds good, thanks for this round, and good luck with work and what not.
>>
>>25228577
Have a Happy Halloween you bimbo, loving saint.
>>
>>25227834
>>25228822
>>25228677
>>25228613
see ya later
>>
>>25228864
Oooh, tis been quite enjoyable yes
>>
>>25228864
Heh, and the humorous conclusion, lovely.
>>
>>25227895
In my limited experience it was rather the other way around. The flat chested skinny ones being the most shy.
>>
>>25224985
seems like you've got things pretty well put together, but I'll give it a shot. give me a few hours.
>>
>>25229557
Awesome, if it's not up before I have to leave for work, I'll make sure to read it before collapsing tonight.
>>
>>25227834
>>25226363
holy shit
my dick
>>
File: tumblr_nwufsuvIqQ1uw8fogo2_1280.png (340 KB, 1019x959) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwufsuvIqQ1uw8fogo2_1280.png
340 KB, 1019x959
Look, tits.
>>
>>25230584
http://36.media.tumblr.com/074fab2ca59a7931096bf6204da055ab/tumblr_nwufsuvIqQ1uw8fogo1_1280.png

look at em'
>>
File: 1440009313229.gif (427 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1440009313229.gif
427 KB, 281x281
>>25230584
>>
>>25230584
>Um, like can I help you? why are you on the ground?
>>
File: of fuck sake comerade.png (347 KB, 551x371) Image search: [Google]
of fuck sake comerade.png
347 KB, 551x371
>>25226363
Is not bimbo, is of fat.
>>
>>25230584
I was actually gonna suggest to Annon to do a pic like that but based on that one scene with Fluttershy sitting on Bulk Biceps weights
>>
File: 4343434.jpg (235 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
4343434.jpg
235 KB, 900x900
>>25230822
he's gonna make a nice addition for the spa twins business
>>
>>25230773
There can more to a bimbo than big boobs and a tiny waist, it's more of a mental thing in the first place.
>>
>>25230881
Oh yeah I've that thought too
>>
File: large.jpg (130 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
130 KB, 900x900
>>
>>25226363
>>25227834
>>25228864
Holy fuck! Those are some really hot Sonatas!

Mind if I ask a pic with her still carrying her triplets? If it's not much trouble, of coarse.
>>
>>25230953
Sadly Bimbo Sparkle's gone for the time being, they might come back later tonight or tomorrow if your lucky.
>>
File: 6978798797.png (634 KB, 1203x1024) Image search: [Google]
6978798797.png
634 KB, 1203x1024
>>
>>25210291
Worldstar!
>>
File: 1412317331657.png (2 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1412317331657.png
2 MB, 1600x1600
>>
File: mia.png (272 KB, 556x903) Image search: [Google]
mia.png
272 KB, 556x903
>>
File: 1416307398989.png (714 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
1416307398989.png
714 KB, 1280x857
>>
>>25233483
Sunny needs to draw more Trixie
>>
>>25233530
and Sunny
>>
File: 1443417104002.jpg (18 KB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
1443417104002.jpg
18 KB, 350x268
>>25210291
>>25231460
>>
File: 1416607386749.jpg (121 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1416607386749.jpg
121 KB, 500x800
>>
>>25234242
Muh
>>
>>25234242
Is that Reiduran?
>>
>>25234538
Looks like it
>>
File: 38.png (556 KB, 1527x522) Image search: [Google]
38.png
556 KB, 1527x522
>>
File: 1431225050593.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1431225050593.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>25235356
>DT bimbo
>>
bunp
>>
>>25236088
Actually I think that might just be a sexualized criminal line-up.
>>
File: 567565564.png (775 KB, 1280x976) Image search: [Google]
567565564.png
775 KB, 1280x976
>>25236088

>Reminder that DT will be forever flat

I want her to convert her mother into a her own personal plaything
>>
>>25230896
Twilight wanting to be a even bigger bimbo. Do we need that?
>>
File: 1440001430413.jpg (100 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1440001430413.jpg
100 KB, 900x900
>>25239128
...yes?
>>
>>25239300
who is the artist ?
>>
>>25239317
god
>>
>>25239317
Moronsonofboron.

>>25239349
Also an acceptable answer.
>>
>>25232938
Wow, no matter what thread you go to, you can't escape that one bat-pone OC, can you?

Although, she does seem fitting for a bimbo story, maybe an aftereffect of sucking some bimbo's blood causes her to change.
Unless she's not a vampire, I don't know or care about her background.
>>
>>25239979
I'm not a fan of bat pones, but the 2 OC's and the java pone are unf
>>
>>25240102
They're ok in my opinion
>>
>>25240835
very few OC's can get my dick hard, but those 3 and BB (human and pone) get me going good
>>
There has been a lot of talk about MILFs in these bimbo threads and here's a little theory I have

That if you look at them next to each other principle Cinch and Sunny Flare look a lot alike

Possible mother and daughter maybe?
>>
>>25237713
>forever flat bimbo
>>
>>25241815
I'd support it if she either had a rocking booty to make up for it, or if she was the type to try and overcompensate for her lacking proportions.
>>
File: Bimbo Twilight 12.jpg (404 KB, 974x1460) Image search: [Google]
Bimbo Twilight 12.jpg
404 KB, 974x1460
>>25207587

Is there a pastebin archive for all the bimbo stories?
>>
>>25241956
http://pastebin.com/GbUT0gqA
>>
>>25242167
Also
http://annon-mlp.tumblr.com/bimbostories
>>
>>25242167
>>25242169
Thanks.
>>
File: Bimbo Sunset 1.jpg (378 KB, 908x1396) Image search: [Google]
Bimbo Sunset 1.jpg
378 KB, 908x1396
Story prompt based on bimbo sparkle's Sunset pic. Probably won't write it.

>Sunset Shimmer is Anon's bitch of a foster sister.
>Something goes wrong at the end of Equestria Girls 1 when Twilight and friends blast Sunset.
>She's still a crying, apologetic mess but now she's a bimbo as well.
>Twilight promises to figure out what went wrong and fix it.
>Later that night back at home, Sunset apologizes profusely to Anon for how she treated him and feels like she needs to be punished.
>So she offers to be his personal sex puppet.
>Anon is initially resistant to the idea, but the thought of sex and revenge makes him agree to it.
>Sexy times ensue. Sunset starts lactating in the midst of it. Anon drinks it, and it makes him more attractive.
>He makes Sunset drink it to see what happens to her. It causes a bimbo feedback loop leading her to gain weight like in pic related.
>>
File: ponkaflut.jpg (97 KB, 486x750) Image search: [Google]
ponkaflut.jpg
97 KB, 486x750
>>
>>25242167
>http://pastebin.com/GbUT0gqA

Man, that pastebin has not been updated for a while.
>>
awriiight, new chapter

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/272051/15/spikes-bimbo-filled-life/the-horny-athlete-part-ii
>>
File: 1441069326047.png (468 KB, 618x652) Image search: [Google]
1441069326047.png
468 KB, 618x652
>>
bump 2
>>
File: 1440624639471.png (115 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440624639471.png
115 KB, 600x800
>>
>>25243705
this is good stuff
>>
File: 1429665245614.jpg (2 MB, 2688x3450) Image search: [Google]
1429665245614.jpg
2 MB, 2688x3450
>>
A little late, with changes.
>>25224985
"What do you mean it isn't there?"
>Moondancer leans over the counter, glaring at the wide eyed girl behind the desk.
>Smacking her gum a few times, the orange haired secretary glances back and forth between her computer and Moondancer a few times before finally speaking.
>"Well, what I mean is, it's not there."
>At the increasingly irritated girl's look of confusion, she leans forward and tries again.
>"Like, gone. Or vanished. Kaputsikies. Poofed."
"Scholarships don't just POOF!"
>The secretary leans back in her chair as Moondancer bares her teeth.
"I have to know what happened to my MONEY!"
>"Um, I already told you like, three times already. Gawd."
>Taking a deep breath in through her nose, Moondancer adjusts her glasses in a futile attempt to shake loose the brain-dead bimbo's look of disapproval.
>This isn't working.
>The whole, being mean thing.
>Maybe she can be a little nicer.
>With her confidence restored, Moondancer pulls away her hand and puts on a smile.
"What did you say your name was?"
>Almost immediately the secretary's green eyes light up.
>"Junebug, but everybody calls me Junie."
"Okay, Junebug."
>The secretary visibly flinches.
"I need to know where my money is, so I can keep going to school."
>Still looking rather hurt, Junie bobs her head.
>"Kay."
"It's already October, and I've been waiting the better part of two months for you to clear this for me, okay?"
>"...Kay."
>Another head bobble.
>Good, progress.
"So, Jun-"
>The secretary leans in as Moondancer catches her tongue.
"-nnnnie, can you tell me what happened to my money?"
>A moment of silence.
>And then.
>"Oh sure."
>Moondancer lets out a sigh of relief.
"Good, then-"
>"It poofed."
"ARGH!"
>The world goes red
>It takes a few seconds for Moondancer to come off her rage high, and she finds her hands on the rather inadequate straps of Junie's top
>Back and forth the secretary's head bobbles as she's shaken by the irate student
>As does her sizable chest.
>>
>>25247452
>But Moondancer has only one thing on her mind.
"WHERE. IS. MY. MONEY?"
>"P-O-O-F-E-D!"
>It only takes a moment longer for Moondancer to collapse onto the counter.
>Too tired and weak to fight it anymore, she lets out a plaintive groan.
"Why me?"
>"What's going on out here?"
>Her head still weaving about, the starry-eyed Junie glances to the side and lets out an excited gasp.
>"Jonie!"
>The rattling of her brain quickly forgotten, the secretary bounces in her seat.
>"Jonie, omigosh, hi!"
>Turning her head towards the excitement, Moondancer lets out another sigh.
>Great, now there's two of them.
>Jonie isn't quite as, well, simple looking as Junie, but the dirty blonde hair with streaks of lighter gold doesn't do her many favors.
>Neither do the woman's impossibly wide hips.
>She must have trouble getting through some of the older buildings on campus.
>After a moment, Jonie glances to Moondancer.
>"Sorry, it seems like you're in a bit of a pinch. Why don't you come into my office?"
>Wait, what?
"Seriously?"
>Jonie smiles.
>"Sure. I might be able to help you a little more than Junie."
>Motioning to the girl with a crook of her finger, the blonde disappears into her office.
>Moondancer is hot on her heels.
>She can almost hear Junie wave as she sweetly shouts
>"Bye Moonie! Good luck!"
>Moondancer shudders.
>The office itself is thankfully quiet, and Jonie is standing behind her desk, waiting.
>Across the desk, in brass lettering reads:
>Jonagold Apple
>Jonie clears her throat, causing Moondancer to jump
>"Have a seat and we can talk shop."
>After getting situated, the violet-eyed woman leans her cheek on her hand and gives the younger woman a smile.
>"So, what's got you so worked up?"
"Oh. Um, well, my name is Moondancer, and I'm trying desperately to get my financial aid package taken care of. I've been calling and emailing every day since the semester started, but nobody's been answering."
>>
>>25247465
>Taking a deep breath, she forces a smile.
"And I'm taking so many classes that it's difficult to come down here in person. But really, I just want to get my money taken care of so that I can focus on my studies again."
>Jonie bobs her head.
>"I can see how that would be awkward, and I'm very sorry that you're in such a pinch. Let me see what we can do for you."
>With a small sound, Moondancer sinks into her chair and closes her eyes.
>The quiet click-clack of excessively long nails on the keyboard is equal parts soothing and irritating.
>Finally, progress.
>After a moment, Jonie grunts.
>"Well then."
>The words send a jolt through Moondancer, snapping her out of her haze.
"What?"
>Jonie taps a finger against her lip, then glances at the co-ed.
>"How many classes are you taking this semester?"
>Puffing out her nonexistent chest, Moondancer smirks.
"Eight."
>Again, Jonie makes the sound.
>It's sounding less hopeful and more frustrated.
>"Well, I think I've found the problem."
>Moondancer leans in close.
>"You're nine hours over what your scholarship will cover."
>What.
"What?"
>Turning the screen to the student, Jonie taps her nail against the monitor.
>"See, right there we have your scholarship award set to cover all educational expenses, up to fifteen credit hours. You're at twenty four."
>Turning back to Moondancer, Jonie sets her lips into a thin line.
>"Therefore, you're still in the red."
>Gulping, the younger woman gives a small, uncertain laugh.
"That, I mean- how?"
>"I don't know, whose idea was it to take eight classes?"
>Moondancer sinks into her seat, chewing on her chapped lower lip.
"...Mine?"
>Another grunt, this time accompanied by a rather stern glare.
>Taking off her glasses, Moondancer rubs at the lenses through her sweater, struggling to come up with some way to talk out of this situation.
>But there's nothing.
>She'd decided to pass on having her adviser look over her paperwork.
>This is all on her.
>What a mess
>But suddenly, a light
>>
>>25247479
>"Well, I'm not sure about your situation, but it's not impossible to get out of."
>Moondancer perks up a little as Jonie offers a small smile.
>"There are two ways to go about this. The first is that you drop three of your classes and then you only have to pay off a quarter of the original cost."
>Ouch.
"I'd rather not do that. And I don't really have the money to cover even three-quarters of a single class."
>"Understandable, which is why I'm offering you the second option."
>Wetting her lips, Jonie leans forward.
>"There's a wife of a certain donor here at the school; she's got a mild investment in higher education, but she knows that college students have the potential to be good, stable employees. She's helped a number of our students get through"
>A small cough escapes Jonie's throat as she smiles.
>"Well, let's call them 'lean' times. Junie's one, and so am I."
>Moondancer's eyes widen as she slowly nods.
>Being associated with the airhead out front isn't especially enticing, but Jonie seems to have her life in order.
>But a job, on top of her course load...
"What kind of work is it?"
>Jonie flashes her teeth.
>"Caught your interest, huh? She owns a number of businesses, but right now she's looking to fill in some spots at her pizza restaurant, The Dish."
>For a moment, Moondancer scrunches up her face.
"Pizza?"
>And then her eyes widen.
"The Dish? You mean Spoiled Rich is-"
>Jonie waves her hands and laughs.
>"Shh, but yeah. It's just a part-time gig, no more than a dozen hours a week. She'll take care of this little hiccup for you, and pay you a little on the side as well. Plus, it's a pretty brainless job, meaning you can focus on other things."
>Thinking it over for a moment more, Moondancer nods her head, and Jonie does likewise.
>"Good. I'll get in touch with her right away, so sit tight."
>Gulping, the young student looks down at her knees as Jonie makes the call.
>She really hopes she isn't making a mistake.
>>
>>25247488
>It's a few days later when Moondancer finds herself being given a tour of the restaurant.
>The Dish is a local hangout for most college students, easily recognizable by the half-pizza stylized to fit the 'D'.
>She's eaten it more than a few times during late night study sessions.
>Not to mention, it's owned by the Riches, one of the most influential families in town.
>So there may be perks to getting on the good side of a prominent woman like Spoiled Rich.
>And the perks of not having to pay for school.
>Unfortunately, the staff aren't really her kind of 'people'.
>"And that's the bathroom!"
"Wow, with that sign there, I never would have guessed."
>Moodancer sighs and the green-haired girl guiding her giggles
>"You're pretty silly, Moonie."
"Moondancer. And does anyone call you anything other than D.D.?"
>Thinking for a moment, the girl shrugs.
>"Well my family calls me Dosie Dough, so you can-"
"D.D. is fine."
>Moondancer isn't about to deal with another Junie.
>Besides, her name fits her chest perfectly, so there's no way to forget.
>Shrugging, D.D. leads her new coworker through the tour, before stopping at the register.
>A wide spread of buttons display all kinds of pizzas, toppings, sauces and cheeses.
>"And this is where the magic happens!"
"I'm pretty sure that's the kitchen."
>Pursing her lips, D.D. frowns.
>"Well, yeah, there too, but if we didn't put the orders in here, they'd never make it to the kitchen!"
>Quite pleased with her logic, the plucky girl walks Moondancer through the ordering process.
>Finally, she taps a button in the corner.
>"And this is what you press for the employee discount."
"Wait, what?"
>"Um, for people who work here? They get a special?"
>As D.D. rolls her eyes and giggles, Moondancer frowns.
"That's awfully generous of the Riches, I didn't think they'd offer something like that for the staff."
>"Are you kidding? Mrs. Rich is the best!"
"Apparently so. So, how much is it?"
>>
>>25247502
>D.D. smiles off into space for a moment before shakign her head and coming back to reality.
>"Five dollerydoos for a large."
>Moondancer's eyes nearly bulge out of her head.
"What?"
>Another giggle.
>"Ya, it's a steal. But it's only for employees, so-"
>She brings a finger to her lips and makes a shushing sound while winking.
>For a moment, things look bright.
>All the cheap pizza Moondancer wants
>Or can stand.
>Whichever.
>And then comes the bad news.
>"But only on the special!"
>Tapping another button, D.D. smiles.
>"It's the only made-to-order button on here, so it's always the same. Also, it's a secret. So shh on that too."
>A discount.
>Which can only be used on a single pizza
>Now that sounds like penny-pinching tactics.
>Sighing, Moondancer frowns.
"Is it any good?"
>"Totally."
>D.D. giggles.
>Her whole body jiggles.
>"I have it all the time."
>Moondancer doesn't say anything.
>Shortly thereafter, Moondancer is given her uniform and thus gainfully employed.
>It's an odd job, and she sees a lot more of her peers than she might have otherwise.
>Some days, she even has fun with her not-so-bright co-workers.
>But she is definitely not going to get that fat off that house special.
>At least, that's what she tells herself a few weeks later as she sits down for her first taste of the House Special.
>It wasn't her fault, really
>One of her professors had suggested some optional supplemental reading, and Moondancer had used most of her latest paycheck to pay for them
>Okay, so maybe it was her fault, but it's for school!
>Besides, what's the point of having a discount if you're not going to use it?
>And so, in the safety of her dorm room, Moondancer eyes up the pizza
>It isn't much to speak of
>Cheese, some kind of meat, and a sauce that apparently isn't on the menu
>Oh, and it's deep dish
>Just looking at the greasy offering, Moondancer can feel her butt start to bulge
"Well, whatever. Five bucks."
>And so, up goes the first slice
>And then straight down
>>
>>25247516
>After a moment of chewing, Moondancer's jaw goes slack.
>Words fail her as she mutters
"Good. Really good."
>and goes straight back to chewing.
>While not looking especially appetizing on top, the special certain lives up to its name.
>The bursts of flavor tickle her tongue, almost bringing tears to her eyes.
>All too soon, the slice is gone.
>But that's okay, because there's still seven more left!
>That's like, enough for two or three days.
>As she tears into her second slice, Moondancer has no idea that the pie won't make it to tomorrow afternoon.
>But, that too is okay, since it's only five dollars and it fills her up!
>And so she pies another pie the next night.
>And the next.
>And the next...
>By the end of the week, as Moondancer huffs and puffs her way up to her third story dorm, pizza box in hand, she's seriously beginning to reconsider her diet.
>Seriously, what kind of pizza makes you feel like crap after only eating it for a week?
>Granted, she's eating it for every meal but...
"Whatever."
>Moondancer flops onto the bed, doing her best to ignore the pressure her slightly bulging belly exerts as it pushes into the mattress.
"I just have to make it to next Tuesday anyway."
>Taking a bite of the pizza, she chews and gazes off into space.
"Then I can get some real food."
>Rubbing her thicker thighs together, Moondancer holds back a moan as she tears back into her evening meal.
>Just make it to next week.
>Everything will be fine then.
>A few weeks later, snow is already piling up on the ground.
>Jonie is hard at work when a quick knock comes at her door.
>Glancing up, she smiles at the secretary who's grinning at her.
>"Hey Jonie."
>"Hey Junie."
>"You hungry?"
>"A bit."
>The aid officer wets her lips as she raises an eyebrow.
>"You wanna go out and grab something?"
>Bouncing a little, Junie shakes her head.
>"Nah, it's totes cold out, so I ordered in!"
>>
>>25247524
>The blonde's smile grows.
>"Aw, that's so sweet, Junie. Where from?"
>"Uh, duh, The Dish?"
>Rolling her eyes, Junie giggles and Jonie grins.
>"The Dish, huh? Dare I guess what?"
>Junie opens her mouth when a buzz comes from her desk.
>With a practiced grace, the orange haired woman minces over to her desk and pushes the button.
>"Who is it?"
"Pizza delivery from The Dish."
>"Goody! C'mon up!"
>After buzzing them in, Junie bounces in place as Jonie steps out of her office.
>A few moments later, Moondancer steps out onto the landing, red-faced, huffing and puffing, pizza in hand.
>The two women size up the co-ed, who's done her own upsizing; the lumpy sweater she'd walked in wearing a few months ago now sticking to her rather generous body.
>No longer flat and formless, Moondancer's turtleneck is visibly struggling to keep a hold of her sweatermeat.
>Gone are the slim pants, traded in for a pair of warm-ups that bulge around her backside.
>And the paunch around her middle occasional bobs into sight as her too small clothing shifts around on her body.
>Completely oblivious, Junie squeals.
>"Omigosh, hi Moonie!"
>The co-ed continues to wheeze.
>Biting her lip, Jonie holds back a giggle.
>"So, enjoying your new job?"
>>
File: 1421256325745.jpg (3 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
1421256325745.jpg
3 MB, 3300x2550
>>25247530
"I guess."
>The younger woman finally gets out.
"But it's like, really cold out, and I'm stuck doing all the deliveries on campus!"
>Scowling, Moondancer puts her pizza down on the counter and crosses her arms over...
>Under...
>On top of her chest.
"It's totally the worst, but D.D. says I'm looking a little chunky, and it'll be good for me to get out."
>Whoever D.D. is, she isn't wrong.
>Smiling, Jonie walks over and pats the now chubby girl's cheek.
>"Well, I hope things are going well aside from that. Besides, you can always work off weight."
>Moondancer nods and Junie pays her.
>But as she turns, the orange haired woman reaches out and grabs her shoulder.
>"Hey, you don't have to go back right away, do you?"
>Moondancer raises an eyebrow as Junie continues.
>"See, I thought it'd be nice to share a House Special with Jonie for old-times sake. But since you're one of the Dish girls now too, why don't you join us, Moonie?"
>Moondancer bites her lip and visibly squirms.
"Yeah, but..."
>Junie lifts the box open.
>Moonie's mouth waters.
"Maybe, just a bit..."
>D.D. isn't going to be very happy.
>...Whatever.
>What’s one more slice going to hurt?
>Nodding, the three women smile at each other.
>Some things are thicker than water after all.
>Like grease.
>And chub.

http://pastebin.com/Sip6vNHf
Blech.
>>
>>25247553
Sweet, new green!
I'm gonna check it out later.
Thinly veiled bump, too.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
>>25247452
When the first part is good enough to be it's own complete story
>>
>Turn your head and cough
>>
>>25247553
Now I'm hungry
>>
File: 1424370200344.png (850 KB, 1280x1684) Image search: [Google]
1424370200344.png
850 KB, 1280x1684
What do you expect from a spell called Marconi's Mandatory Motherhood?
If the answer is a spell to turn any female into a dimwitted, hyper-fertile, hyper-slutty whore, you're smarter than Trixie was. Now, most people are smarter than her, but her shows have never been more packed.
>>
File: 2spooky_by_sunnyq-d9bm8zk.png (767 KB, 1623x2017) Image search: [Google]
2spooky_by_sunnyq-d9bm8zk.png
767 KB, 1623x2017
>>
File: spookgal4_by_sunnyq-d9c01m7.png (469 KB, 1734x2030) Image search: [Google]
spookgal4_by_sunnyq-d9c01m7.png
469 KB, 1734x2030
>>
>>25249792
Is this supposed to be Adagio? Where's the poofs?
>>
File: 43434342.jpg (110 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
43434342.jpg
110 KB, 1024x724
let's face it, FS is the biggest slut of the group
>>
File: 1436663421063.png (328 KB, 514x600) Image search: [Google]
1436663421063.png
328 KB, 514x600
>>25250929
Don't be silly FS is a wholesome and proper girl.
How else does she convince the parents of ponyville to be babysitter to their easily corruptible sons.
>>
File: 234567665.png (258 KB, 446x1024) Image search: [Google]
234567665.png
258 KB, 446x1024
>>25251048
not that they would need one after she's done with them https://derpibooru.org/969515
>>
>>25251048
the parents can go out, she gets to taste innocent dick with her ravenous lower mouth. win/win honestly
>>
>>25251110
reading this made me hard
>>
>>25251048
That reminds me of a story idea I had

A CHS bimbo story about Fluttershy comforting a picked on young lad like Pipsqueak
>>
>>25251173
how bout you write it?
>>
>>25247452
>>25247465
>>25247479
>>25247488
>>25247502
>>25247516
>>25247524
>>25247530
>>25247553

Awesome work my good sir.
Always good to see more Chub Bimbos.

Chubimbos? Would that be a good short-form for them?
>>
>>25251226
Sadly I lack the skills needed to write such a story

I'm just an idea guy instead of a writer
>>
I'd love to see Cinch bimboized, trying to maintain her aire of dignity and authority while her body is all tits and ass.
>>
File: dazzl.png (246 KB, 664x1024) Image search: [Google]
dazzl.png
246 KB, 664x1024
>>25249639
I want to see some greentext of this

It made me feel

feel aroused
>>
>>25249852
Resting on the broomstick
>>
>>25251755
I concur.

Although, I am not sure if it's because of my pregnancy fetish, or my Trixie fetish...
>>
>>25251502
We will get her as a bimbo. At some point. I have high hopes.
>>
File: onestepforman.jpg (457 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
onestepforman.jpg
457 KB, 800x800
>>25251261
We did not come this far if we never tried
>>
>>25252719
>actual motivational speech on a bimbo thread

wat
>>
File: 6643.jpg (124 KB, 662x1030) Image search: [Google]
6643.jpg
124 KB, 662x1030
>>
>>25252728
He's kinda got a point. MLP Bimbo stuff didn't hardly exist before annon's art, anonymous bimbo stories and this thread. Might have already been stuff on FimFic but that's not my domain.
>>
File: 3456756.png (116 KB, 472x873) Image search: [Google]
3456756.png
116 KB, 472x873
>>25253856
annon has done well
>>
>>25253856
>MLP Bimbo stuff didn't hardly exist before annon's art
There was plenty of bimbo art before him, just little of it revolving around the fetish of bimbofication.
>>
File: large.jpg (163 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
163 KB, 768x960
>>
>>25253977
When I see pics of human Twi like this I'm always expecting to see spiderman nonsense in it. Really glad to see that isn't the case this time.
>>
>>25254050
was my first thought as well
>>
File: trixbim.jpg (164 KB, 352x789) Image search: [Google]
trixbim.jpg
164 KB, 352x789
>>25250929
Maybe of the group
>>
>>25254169
"The quiet ones" and all that
>>
Bimbo Sparkles can you do Pregnant Sonata Dusk and Twilight Sparkle
>>
File: 1416228965424-1.png (439 KB, 1280x1056) Image search: [Google]
1416228965424-1.png
439 KB, 1280x1056
>>25254169
Or of the students.
>>
File: 87.png (283 KB, 753x1024) Image search: [Google]
87.png
283 KB, 753x1024
>>25254216
School, maybe
>>
File: 1416228933060.png (716 KB, 1300x832) Image search: [Google]
1416228933060.png
716 KB, 1300x832
>>25254266
It can be easier to slut around when you're out of highschool.
>>
File: 075597251.png (491 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
075597251.png
491 KB, 800x1024
>>25254349
hear hear
>>
>>25253960
Honestly, I find that he always draws the same body type with his bimbos, so it gets boring after a while
>>
ump
>>
bumpo
>>
>>25252488

DO IT!
>>
File: 1416229006724.png (475 KB, 870x1305) Image search: [Google]
1416229006724.png
475 KB, 870x1305
>twins
>>
File: BimboGil4.png (234 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
BimboGil4.png
234 KB, 600x520
Would you an aggressive size queen Gilda?
until her eyes rolled back into her head?
>>
>>25257775
Absolutely and until she was completely blissed out.
then dress her in frilly, girly clothing for when she wakes up
>>
Bamp
>>
>>25255567
>>25256122
>>25256123
>>25257566
>>25258527
>>25259484

guess it's time to let this thread go to sleep
>>
>>25253856
I agree. I fucking hate it when people hate on artists like annon. He's not some animalfucker and can actually draw emotions. Without him all we'd have is Braeburned shit and furries.
>>
so, in anthro Equestria is Nightmare Night the one night where mares can go around dressed like sluts without judgement?
>>
>>25260778
or the costume becomes part of them
>>
>>25260778
You act like there's shame in Anthro Equestria.

>>25260974
That has story potential.
>>
File: 1421559888664.png (1 MB, 1543x2433) Image search: [Google]
1421559888664.png
1 MB, 1543x2433
>>25261242
It's also been done more times than you probably realize.
>>
File: twi future.png (1 MB, 1280x1573) Image search: [Google]
twi future.png
1 MB, 1280x1573
>>25260081
Never surrender. what would Twilight bimbo do
>>
>>25261770
>what would Twilight bimbo do
what WOULDN'T she do?
>>
>>25261804
What would a bimbo's limit be. Watersports, scat, extreme BDSM?
>>
>>25261849
I think it'd be up to the individual's tastes.

A bimbo can have their own fetishes as well.
>>
File: wtf man.jpg (104 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.jpg
104 KB, 500x591
>>25261834
That's some borderline experimental pose
>>
>>25260974
I wanna see this
>>
>>25262707
>>25261242
>>25260974
>>25260778
>Canterlot High has a pep rally for a football game the day before Halloween
>Every student and faculty shows up with the festive Wondercolt ears and tails
>But beforehand, they all were enchanted/hexed with magic.
>Rally ends, no one bothers taking off ears/tails as they start to fuse to body.
>Next morning, Halloween, they've turned anthro, complete with manes, horns, wings, and even hooves for feet
/mlp/'s worst nightmare come alive!
>>
>>25262889
And yet, nothing would really change for the bimbos, other than using the money they'd spend on shoes on hoof-polish.
>>
>>25262889
Didn't see the anthro part but I wanna see the costume thing happen to some bimbos. like vampires, mummies and ghost
>>
Anons, Anons.

consider... if we can corrupt them.
>>
>>25263039
>Corrupting that which is already corrupt
>>
>>25262980

Vampire Bimbos
>> Drain the brains right out of their victims turning them into bimbos and himbos.

Bimbo Mummies
>> Bondage enthusiests?

Ghost Bimbos
>> Possess normal people and corrupt them into bimbos/himbos.

Werewolf Bimbos
>> Bimbo fleas
>>
>>25263820
It's an idea. but can you imagine if they turn into characters that they cosplay. Like Fluttershy turning into Morrigan Aesland.

Speaking of would a bimbo hate the idea of wearing a bodysuit?
>>
File: lol.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
>>25263820
>Bimbo fleas
>>
>>25263908
I don't think so

If it was really tight and maybe unzipped down to their belly button
>>
>>25263908
That is true, it has been made cannon that Fluttershy's an otaku...

Wait, Bimbo-taku, why has this angle not been exploited yet?

Anyways, onto the bodysuit part, slinky and skin-tight, I think they'd be up for it, since it'd show off their bodies.
>>
>>25261804
basic math
proper grammar
>>
>>25263957
Bimbo-taku does need to be a thing. What would they be like. Also we need cosplaying bimbos.

And the bodysuit thing was brought to my attention with the halloween costume thing cause it would be tight but it shows the curves.
>>
>>25264285
That is a good question, more than likely they'd be cosplayers, but more than likely, just a bunch of bimbos dressed up in japanese style clothing(IE: Sailor uniforms, skimpy kimonos, and the like).
>>
>>25264352
I would cringe so hard

''You're so, like, kawaii desu''
>>
>https://derpibooru.org/1012106

Remember, they might be related
>>
File: 938004_bijouterie_buss.png (426 KB, 967x737) Image search: [Google]
938004_bijouterie_buss.png
426 KB, 967x737
bummer, I did NOT get into the plush makers commission batch this time around
BB will have to wait until next time (hopefully around new years)
>>
File: 44_aluglow.jpg (19 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
44_aluglow.jpg
19 KB, 720x400
>>25264401
That's even better.
>>
>>25264586
Ah, well time will tell!
>>
File: 1012179.png (1 MB, 1000x1351) Image search: [Google]
1012179.png
1 MB, 1000x1351
>>
it's nightmare night soon and not a single nightmare moon picture in this thread. disappoint.
>>
>>25265392
My fingers are crossed that Annon will come through in time
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 175

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.