[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bradical Adventures of Normal Norman and Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 174
File: 1445043465528.jpg (67 KB, 775x604) Image search: [Google]
1445043465528.jpg
67 KB, 775x604
Canterlot High. The high-school everyone dreams of entering. Inside its walls there's a world of adventure you'll never see in any other educational institution. Romance, fights, ridiculousness and more, are part of our student's daily lives.

Just like the real world doesn't turn around you, Canterlot High's world doesn't turn around anyone in particular. So, you will see a bit of everyone's life in here, no matter how minor their role had been in canon, they have a place in here.

Come here so you can listen to, or tell us about...

The Bradical Adventures in Canterlot High.

Yes. We're the Normal Norman thread

Useful links
Archived threads list: http://pastebin.com/FhsuatML
Archived Nolan's threads: http://pastebin.com/j89LWMS7
Old NN pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Normal_Norman
Tool's oneshots: http://pastebin.com/eHUgCxh7
Writers list: http://pastebin.com/zc1mNLqE

You can also add Kurobisu to your skype, just look for live:kurobisu_g

Join us in creating the human world around our beloved school.

Any contribution is good, your contribution is the best
>>
File: Mary waifu chart.png (1 MB, 2906x2520) Image search: [Google]
Mary waifu chart.png
1 MB, 2906x2520
These, and some others are the writers who have accompained us through our multitude of threads. If you want you can pick any of them and we'll repost a story, you can also pick from the old NN pastebin or just not ask for a repost.

AbnormalAnon (Lyingcake852)
AsexualPansexual
Axelanon
Based Writefag
Brock
Daftanon
DJRumSter (Rummy)
Faggot13
FullBodiedAnon
Kurobisu
Liseli Canis
Psycho
RainType
RnR66
Sitcom Anon
SongNonymous
Tool !!jDmKMp+WkyD
TryHardAnon
Jasse !h95PNqtZgw
Octavianon !X8g6kieGvk
MISSINGNO
MGA
Righteous
Silver Creep !i2o2fAXDbM
Note~
NormalDrawfag
Haniwa Salaryman
Sheep
PRINCESS CADENCE
Whatevers !b3EjYtb8HA
SPITFIRE118xxx
Cape
Some anons too

Artists

AbnormalAnon (Lyingcake852)
FullBodiedAnon
Kurobisu
Max
NF
NormalDrawfag
Nayaase' Beleguii
Nishiki
RnR66
Note~
Cape
>>
Tripfags at Canterlot High
>>
>>25203294
Post something by sitcom anon
>>
>>25203490
Alright then.

Narrator: “Oh, You” is filmed in front of a live Studio Audience.
(We open up inside of a concert hall in the middle of a performance. Octavia is seen onstage, performing Bach’s Suite #1 for Cello. She wears a long black dress and appears focused on the music, we then cut to Norman dressed in an evening suit sitting with Rarity in a blue dress. He looks a bit uncomfortable, a mix between being out with the girl he loves and being amongst a different crowd than usual. His past with Octavia probably doesn’t help matters either. The piece ends and there is a round of applause.)
Rarity: Isn’t she just wonderful?
Norman: She is a good cellist, and the dress you made her looks beautiful.
Rarity: Thank you, darling. Still, I can’t help but notice that you seem a bit nervous.
Norman: Let’s just say that she and I have butted heads lately...
(Flashback to a few days before, Herb Alpert’s “Spanish Flea” plays over a montage of scenes stemming from Norman asking Octavia to not practice cello in the apartment above so late at night. We see him knock on the door, her answering, him making the request, and her slamming the door on him. Later we see him looking out the window at more messages written in German, none of which look too friendly. We see him keying in the phases into a translator app, each time he gets more and more pale. (Laughter) Finally, we see Octavia playing around with an electric cello and plugging it into a comically large stack amp, she turns it to eleven and begin playing. Quick cut down to Norman laying in bed, eyes wide open. He grabs one of Brad’s bottles of chloroform and puts himself out. (Laughter) End Flashback)
Rarity: No worries, Norman. Tavi and I are good friends. I’m sure I can put in a good word for you.
Norman: Thank you, Rarity.
>>
>>25203561
(Octavia is standing and bowing, a few people have thrown bouquets at her. She steps to the microphone and speaks with a German accent.)
Octavia: Thank you, thank you so very much. There is someone I vould like to introduce to all of you. She is one of my close friends and she made ze dress I am wearing tonight. May I introduce Miss Rarity of ze Carousel Boutique.
(Rarity stands and waves, and with a bit of prodding walks up on stage to receive flowers and a hug from Octavia. As the crowd dies down, she looks directly at Norman, we see him sit stock upright and go pale(Laughter))
Octavia: There is also someone else I vould like to thank. Thanks to his...inspiration...I practiced for zis concert harder than anyone I’ve been in before. Zherefore, I would like to thank Mr. Norman Normal.
(There is some applause as Norman stands and walks up on stage, Rarity seems pleased with this event. Octavia holds out her hand for Norman to shake as he walks toward her. We get a zoom in on his foot as it tangles in the microphone wire and he trips. Throwing his hands out to catch himself, he instead grabs onto Octavia’s dress, succeeding in pulling it down completely. The crowd has gone completely silent at this point in time. Norman looks up at an incredibly angry Octavia.)
Norman:...I...I’m really sorry...
Octavia: (Through gritted teeth) I vill give you a five second head start. (Laughter) Ein...
Norman: (struggling to stand up and get loose from the wire...) Sorry!
Octavia: Zwei....
Norman: Leaving...Leaving!!! (Laughter)
(Norman books it off the stage to end the first act).
>>
>>25203575
(Scene 2 opens in Brad and Normans apartment the next day, Norman is sitting with Brad on the couch, his head in his hands. Brad has a newspaper opened up in front of him. The headline on the front page reads “Concerto Chaos” and shows a picture of Octavia. The subheadline reads “Known Pervert and Racist Ruins Perfectly Good Show”. There is another smaller article that notes “Sweet Catnip Acres Con Cancelled: Littlest Pet Shop Convention Near Bankrupt”. (laughter))
Brad: (whistles) you just had to see more of her after that night at the club back in high school, didn’t ya Norm?
Norman: (Raising his head to look at Brad) Will you be serious?
Brad: Well, at least there is a brightside.
Norman: Brightside?!? What about this could possibly lead to a brightside?!?
Brad: The concert hall has sold a record number of tickets to the male 18-25 demographic. (laughter) That’s usually their smallest one.
Norman: I don’t know what to do, I mean, I know I should apologize but there is no way Octavia is ever going to want to see me.
(Enter Aryan Beauty as she returns from visiting Octavia)
Rarity: Octavia says she wants to see you...
Norman: (Standing up)Wow! Okay well that problem solves itself then....
Rarity: You didn’t let me finish, darling...Octavia wants to see you...dead. (laughter)
Norman: (Sitting back down) Of course. Look, it was an accident.
Rarity: I know, Darling, and I tried to tell her that but she wasn’t having any of it.
Norman: Well, how am I supposed to apologize to her then?
Rarity: Let’s just let her rest a bit, I’m sure after a day or two, she will be happy to talk to you and get an apology and then we can put this entire thing behind us and move on.
Norman: (smiling at Rarity and taking her hand) Yeah...you’re probably right.
>>
>>25203587
(Quick cut to the next day,Norman is in a chair. Brad sits on the couch with the paper again, this time it reads “Rhapsody of a Recluse: Local Cellist Not Seen Since Embarrassment Two Nights Ago.”)
Brad: Oh, Marmaduke, you can’t sit on your owner’s lap, you’re far too big! (Laughter)
Norman: She’s not getting over this.
Brad: Well, you did disrobe her in public...not even I’ve done that before. (Laughter)
Norman: I’ve defeated you? Dear God! I’ve sunk to a new low! (laughter) (Norman stands up to leave)
Brad: (lowing the paper) Where are you off to?
Norman: Dental school...I promised Colgate I would be her test subject again, maybe she can give me some advice.
(Quick cut to the dental school. We see Norman sitting in a dental chair while Colgate works on a fairly routine teeth cleaning. We join the “conversation” in progress)
Colgate: So then you fell and when you tried to steady yourself you pulled down her dress?
Norman: (Muffled and incomprehensible gurgling noises as she works on him some more) (Laughter)
Colgate: ...and she hasn’t been out of her apartment in three days? You can rinse and spit if you’d like.
Norman: (swishes some water and spits it out) How were you able to understand me?
Colgate: Its what they teach us at dental school. (laughter) Well, it sounds like you should apologize to her.
Norman: But she will probably try to kill me if she saw me.
Colgate: Octavia is a fine girl, I’m sure she will probably understand if you sincerely explain it to her.
Norman: How do you know her?
Colgate: I saw her yesterday, she called me up to her apartment and asked me to help her with something and...(she stops abruptly)
Norman: (Suspicious) And....?
Colgate: (trying to cover something up) Oh dear....would you look at that cavity....well...I’m going to need to work on this immediately. (She grabs a mask and puts it on and throws a mask over Norman’s mouth and nose) Alright, deep breaths.
>>
>>25203604
Norman: What is this all about....(as the gas takes effect he starts laughing a bit)...hahaha...I swear after this is done...ahahha....(Laughter) (Norman is out)
Colgate: Sorry, Norman.
(end of scene)

(Scene three, we see a close-up on Norman’s face as he groggily wakes up. He blinks a few times as he tries to figure out what happened and where he is.)
Norman: What happened? I was getting my teeth cleaned and then Colgate found a cavity and....(realization) Oh God...is this what its like for girls when Brad does his job? (laughter)
(Norman then realizes that he is bound and he is bent over a table)
Norman: Oh God...It’s just like when Brad does this! (Laughter)
(there is laughter from the darkness in the room)
Norman: Wh....who’s there?
(we see Octavia come out of the shadows. She is wearing a white blouse and long black skirt with a pink bowtie. She is holding a clarinet)
Octavia: Vell Vell Vell, ve meet again Norman Normal...
Norman: Oh...H..He...Hello Octavia. Um...nice weather we’re having isn’t...
Octavia: Silence!
Norman: Eep! (Laughter)
Octavia: I have never, and I mean never, been so embarrassed in my life. I vas finally ready to bury the hatchet vith you. I had never played a better concert. I even vas nice enough to invite you on stage. And vhat do you do? You embarrass me! You disrobe me on stage! You understand? Do you see why I can never be a bride? (Laughter)
Norman: I said I was sorry....it was an accident....a horrible accident. I feel awful about it. I do!...I really do. I am so very, very sorry Octavia.
Octavia: Oh trust me....you vill be sorry when I am done with you.
(She begins to advance on Norman with the Clarinet still in her hands)
Norman: (he’s sweating bullets at this point) What are you going to do to me.
Octavia: Something I should have done a long, long time ago.
(Norman sees the clarinet and notes the position he is in, he puts two and two together)
>>
>>25203612
Norman: It’s totally like what Brad does! (Laughter) Octavia, don’t make me do this. I’ll yell. I’ll make sure the whole complex hears.
Octavia: Zats quite true...you will yell. Of course, being a musician, I have ways of making sure this is all masked and no one...interrupts us.
(She walks over to a phonograph by the door to the room they are in and puts a record of Beethoven’s fifth with the volume as high as possible)
Octavia: There, that is much more aurally pleasing than your scream would ever be. Now, where were we.
(She begins to advance on him once again, we see a close up of his face as he makes an expression similar to the one when he ran into Shimmer in the locker. Just as she pulls even with the door, it flies open, hitting her and knocking her out cold. Standing in the doorway is Brad.)
Brad: Did someone say Orally Pleasing? (Laughter and applause)
Norman: (Cringing a bit) Brad! Help me!
Brad: (Noticing Norman’s predicament) Wow Norman, I didn’t know you were into this type of thing. You ever talk to Rarity about this? (Laughter)
Norman: Shut up and get me out of here.
(Brad unbounds Norman)
Norman: Thanks buddy.
Brad: No problem, of course those bindings were pretty weak, you could of broken them yourself....what amatuer, shoddy work. (Laughter)
(The two stare at the knocked out Octavia on the floor)
Norman: (Looking at Brad) So....are you...?
Brad: What?
Norman: Well...I mean she is knocked out and all...
Brad: No.
Norman: Really? Why?
Brad: My dad always said: “Never put yourself into a crazy situation”. (laughter)
Norman: What about Fluttershy?
Brad: (A bit pale) Let me rephrase that: “Never willingly put yourself into a crazy situation”. (Laughter)
(End of scene)
>>
File: Tavi.png (1 MB, 845x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tavi.png
1 MB, 845x1024
>>25203627
(After Credits scene opens inside Norman and Brad’s apartment. Brad is on the couch watching TV, there is a knock at the door and Norman enters in order to answer it)
Norman: I’ll get it. (He opens the door revealing Octavia, he openly jumps back a little bit)
Octavia: (Coldly) Norman.
Norman: H...Hello.
Octavia: (Still coldly) Listen....I understand that is was an accident...and I accept your apology. I hope that you will accept mine for what happened as well.
Norman: (Deciding that it might be best to put this behind him) It’s okay....apology accepted. (He goes to close the door)
Octavia: Wait! (He reopens the door, Octavia is blushing a little bit and fiddling with her hands) You understand zat everybody saw me at that concert the other night.
Norman: I thought I was forgiven for this.
Octavia: (Blushing really hard) You are....it’s just....you are going to have to take responsibility for this, understand?
Norman: (Closing the door midsentence) It was easier when she was trying to kill me.
Brad: I know that feeling. (Laughter)
(End of Episode)
>>
File: Alpha Twin.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Twin.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>
>>25204304
>no feet
>>
>>25203643
This place needs more Octavia.
>>
Expect something after the Babby Cup ends tonight...
>>
>>25206046
k
>>
>Be Norman
>Hanging out with a dude named Brad
>Brad is pretty cool, but doesn't stop talking about the amount of chicks he's banged
>ok.jog
>Brad and I go to a party
>He tells the party goers about an orgy he was in and how he wants to have another one
>Nudges my shoulder
>"This should be a great way to get to know everyone, newbie."
>>"Haha. Classic Brad. Having an orgy! Count me in!!"
>The crowd cheers and raises their beers
>He says it will happen next week
>tfw kinda pumped
>Barely had a nice one on one, wonder if I'm good in an orgy

>For the next 5 days Brad goes around town telling people about his plan and where it's held
>Later on I ask him how many he has
>He flicks his cigarette and says "24"
>Spit out drink
"24!?"
>This guy doesn't fuck around
"Guys to girls ratio?"
>"Look you're cool so I'll tell ya.."

>The day comes
>The girl didn't show up
>23 dudes standing around awkwardly as we watch Brad laugh and drive away with the 1 girl in his car
>He pulled this huge heist just to get it in with a girl
>Atleast made some friends named Scott and Nolan
>>
>>25207004
kek
>>
File: EBS Logo.png (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
EBS Logo.png
110 KB, 1024x768
English Continuity Announcer: Well that's it for today's coverage of the 2015 Autumn Babby Cup. Tune in from 17:00 UTC Tomorrow as the day starts with a bang thanks to /sp/ and /diy/. Coming up next, however, legend says Sirens were known to wreck many ships...could Rarity and Norman's be next? Find out in a new episode of Norman and Brad coming up now.
>>
>>25208075
Episode 25: The Aria Beauty

(Act I: We open inside the dining hall at Canterlot College. Adagio, Aria and Sonata can be seen seated and eating. Sonata has a tray that is seemingly overflowing with tacos. They are dressed in hoodies and jeans)
Adagio: So, what shall we do for dinner tonight?
Aria: I don’t care, let’s just order takeout.
Adagio: We’ve already done that three times this week.
Aria: Why don’t you cook something then?
Sonata: I have an idea.
Aria: NO! No more tacos! (Laughter)
Sonata: (Sad) Aw….
Adagio: Then again, considering the curtain men are coming to install the new curtains, I guess it might be better to order take out so the house is clean when they come over.
Aria: Who the hell installs curtains late in the evening anyways?
Sonata: The fellow on the phone said he does his best work at night. (Laughter)
Adagio: Oh well, we should be thankful. That means we don’t have to miss any class.
Aria: Whatever. Seriously, what’s the point of all of this? We’re trapped in this world for the rest of our lives with no way to get back to Equestria. Why even bother going to college?
Adagio: Well, let’s look at the situation. Tell me, Aria, can you sing and hypnotize the landlord to let us live rent-free anymore?
Aria: (Sighs) No.
Adagio: And Sonata, can you sing and make it so that we can eat for free no matter where we go.
Sonata: (Matter of factly) Not as well as I used to. (Laughter)
Adagio: So there you have it, Aria. We need to be able to function in society now and that means we need to get degrees and real jobs.
Aria: I still say it’s useless.
Sonata: Aw, c’mon Ari. It’s not all bad. We still have eachother. Plus things are looking up for us. Dagi is TAing a music theory course and I’m working at the toy store.
Adagio: Speaking of which, I need to be going. Class starts in half an hour and I have to get the handouts ready.
(She gets up to leave and walks off)
>>
File: full[1].jpg (124 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
full[1].jpg
124 KB, 1440x810
>>25208102
Sonata: (Waving) Bye Dagi! See Ari, it’s all working out for us.
Aria: (Angrily) Correction! It’s all working out for you two. My life isn’t getting any better. No matter where I work, I never last more than a few weeks! Aside from you two, I don’t have any friends…(Quickly) Not that I need any!
Sonata: (reaching out to her, worried) Ari?
Aria: (Batting her hand away) J...just leave me alone Sonata…(getting up)
Sonata: Where are you going?
Aria: To class...not that it matters at all. (She leaves)
Sonata: (Watching her leave, sadly) Ari…(picking up a taco) Oh Taco...you’re the only one who understands me. (Laughter)
(As the last part of Aria and Sonata’s conversation was occurring, a very familiar red jacket and leather jacket can be seen sitting down behind Sonata. Cut to Norman and Brad at the next table)
Brad: I am so totally going to fail that course.
Norman: Well, maybe you should start taking it seriously.
Brad: But Dr. Yearling’s courses are so boring!
(Flashback to class. Brad stands in front of Dr. Yearling, hands in the front pockets of his jeans)
Brad: Dr. Yearling, I'm CIA. (Laughter)
Yearling: Mr. Sentry, why are you late coming into my class again?
Brad: If I show up late again, will you be angry with me?
Yearling:It will be particularly painful.
Brad: You'll get over it.
Yearling:...For you. (Laughter)
(End flashback and back to the dining hall)
Norman: You really need to start taking school more seriously. Our entire future could hinge on how we do here at Canterlot College.
Brad: Eh, speak for yourself bro, I have a fallback plan.
Norman: And what could that be?
Brad: My band!
Norman: But you have, like, only one song.
Brad: Yeah but “We’re gonna make love (Until you wake up)” is a classic! (Laughter)
Norman: Seriously, you’re just wasting money if you’re not going to pay attention in class. So, any plans for this weekend?
>>
>>25208134
Brad: Twi and I were thinking about going to the library tomorrow.
Norman: You hate the library.
Brad: True, but if we go to the library, she might let me into the restricted section later. (Laughter)
Norman: I hate you.
Brad: You?
Norman: I was thinking about asking the Aryan Beauty out on a date.
(Cut to Sonata with a surprised look on her face)
Sonata: Aria Beauty? (Laughter)
Norman: She’s so incredibly smart and beautiful! I mean, she’s truly perfect.
(Sonata turns looking at Norman and Brad)
Sonata: For realzies? (Laughter)
Brad: Well, looks like we’ll both be busy tomorrow. (emphasis on busy) (Laughter)
Norman: I’m not even going to dignify that with a response. (He gets up)
Brad: Not staying?
Norman: No, I need to get to my next class.
Brad: Alright, see you bro.
(Norman gets up and turns only to see Sonata staring back at him with a big smile on her face)
Norman: C..can I help you?
(She just keeps smiling)
Norman: R..right, see you later Blueberry. (Laughter)
(Norman exits)
(Brad has turned to see Sonata)
Brad: Uh…
Sonata: Tell me about Norman! Why does he wear the beanie? (Laughter)
Brad: What?!
(Laughter to end scene)
>>
>>25208157
(Act II:We open at the home of the Dazzlings. We see Aria on the couch and hear Adagio from the kitchen)
Adagio: Where could Sonata be...her dinner is going to get cold.
Aria: Implying this pucks of faust knows what being passed off as burgers weren’t cold to begin with.
Adagio: Still, it is weird for her to be this late to dinner.
Aria: I’m sure she’s fine. Maybe she had to stay after class to get help on something...again.
(There’s a bang and the door swings open revealing Sonata)
Sonata: Girls! YouWon’tBelieveWhatIJustHeard!
Adagio: (Entering from kitchen) And where were you, young lady? (Laughter)
Aria: Calm down Sonata...take some deep breaths.
Sonata: Sorry, I was just gathering information.
Adagio: About what?
Sonata: You won’t believe it.
Aria: What?
Sonata: (Smiling like a child) Someone has a crush on Aria!
Adagio: Oh faust...you hit your head on the way home didn’t you? (Laughter)
Aria: (Blushing) That must be the reason...right?
Sonata: No! It’s true. I heard Norman Normal talking about wanting to date his Aria Beauty.
Aria: (Covering her face, shaking her head) Hh...hh...hhh..his?
Sonata: Yeah and he said she was beautiful and intelligent.
Adagio: Oh I’m sure you heard wrong.
Aria: Yeah…(Turning on Adagio) Hey! (Laughter)
Sonata: It’s completely true though...I heard it with my own two ears.
Adagio: Well I guess it would make sense. Public enemy number one of Canterlot High in love with one of the villainesses who once tried to take it over. Truly a match made in hell.
Sonata: You better be ready Aria, who knows when he might ask you out...he mentioned this weekend.
Aria: B...but it’s too soon..I don’t even know him.
Adagio: (Walking over to her) Oh my...Aria, this is a side I’ve never seen of you before.
Aria: S..shut up. You and Sonata are just making fun of me and…
(A car can be heard in the distance)
Aria: Is that what I think it is?
Adagio: Come on girls...time to lead some fool to their doom.
>>
>>25208176
(The girls run outside and position themselves near the road)
All three: (Out of key) Shoobie Doo Shoo Shoobie Doo…(Laughter)
(The car pulls up revealing the R&R Curtains and Drapes logo...below is the motto: “The D is Silent”) (Laughter) (Out step Norman and Brad with earplugs in)
Norman: Glad you remembered the earplugs from last halloween.
Brad: (LOUDLY) WHAT? (Laughter)
Adagio: (Stopping the girls) Wait! It’s the curtain men. (Aria is frozen staring at Norman)
Brad: Ladies...we’re here to give you the d…
Norman: (Angrily) Brad!
Brad: drapes…(Laughter)
Adagio: Of course...please, come in.
Brad: (Under his breath) Oh I will…
Norman: (Likewise) Shut up...so let’s see…(Pointing each girl to Brad, quietly) it’s Cheese Poof.
Brad: Adagio (Laughter)
Norman: Blueberry
Brad: Sonata (Laughter)
Norman: And…..
Brad: No idea of the other’s name...no one ever mentioned it back in High School (Laughter)
Norman: (Thinking back) Faust! You’re right...well…(Grabbing tool and following Adagio and Sonata into house past the frozen Aria) Excuse me, Twintails.
Aria: T...twintails. (Dreamy) He has a pet name for me. (Laughter) No, get a hold of yourself Aria! Do what they do in all those sitcoms. Play hard to get. (She turns and stares directly at audience) (Laughter)
(Cut back to the inside. Norman is busy measuring the windows while Brad has put a Taco on a fishing pole to try and lure Sonata to her room...Aria comes in from outside to see all of this)
Norman: (To Adagio) You know, the curtains you chose look like something out of the 80’s...like something out of Jem and the Holograms.
Adagio: (Threateningly) Is there something wrong with that?
Norman: (Cowering) N...no, not at all.
Aria: (Joining in) Y...yeah, it...it’s not like we wanted you to come here or anything.
Norman: But...but you called us for your services. (Laughter) (He turns and goes back to the curtains)
>>
File: ry=400[1].jpg (21 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
ry=400[1].jpg
21 KB, 550x400
>>25208194
(Adagio elbows Aria)
Aria: Ow! What?
Adagio: What are you doing?
Aria: Playing hard to get.
Adagio: Really? Because all I see is someone who is trying to chase away the boy that likes her.
Aria: What? Then, what should I do?
Adagio: Come on, Aria, just flirt with him a little. Show him your interested.
Aria: Okay. Here goes nothing.
(She walks toward Norman)
Aria: (Nervously) H..hey…
(Interrupted by Brad coming over)
Norman: Well, that was fast.
Brad: She ate the bait.
Norman: All of it?! You had 10 tacos.
Brad: Yep...all 10. (Laughter)
Norman: Damn...so have you noticed something?
Brad: What, (Pointing over his shoulder at Aria) this one giving you the stinkeye.
Norman: Well, that too. No have you noticed that when Cheese Puff talks she sounds like Rarity when she sings. (Laughter)
Brad: Oh Faust...she does.
Norman: Right? Well, looks like we’re done.
Brad: (Stands and turns) Right, you’ll get the bill in the mail, ladies.
(Norman Stands and turns walking right into Aria and falling back pulling her down with him)
Norman: Ah...I’m so sorry. Are you alright Twintails?
Aria: (Smiling down at him) You’re picking me up 8PM tomorrow, understood Beanie Boy?
Norman: What?
Aria: You’re taking responsibility.
Norman: (Look of fear on his face, Interior Monologue V/O) Oh Faust...she’s just like Octavia! (Laughter to end the scene)
>>
>>25208246

(Act III Opens in the van as Norman and Brad drive back to the apartment)
Norman: What the hell happened in there?
Brad: No idea man. By the way, have I mentioned how much I hate you.
Norman: What?!
Brad: Don’t you what me. I have to knock out every girl I get with except for Twi and meanwhile you just waltz around picking up girls left and right like some harem protagonist.
Norman: But I never asked for any of this! (Laughter)
(Cut to them inside their apartment building walking up to their door)
Brad: So what are you going to do?
Norman: Well I can’t go out with her. I love Rarity. (Snaps fingers) Hey! What if you dress as me and take her on the date.
Brad: I don’t think that will work.
Norman: Why? It’s worked before.
(Brad opens the door revealing the Main 6 in the apartment)
Brad: Because I kind of...might have texted the girls about it.
Norman: God Damnit Brad! (Laughter)
Rarity: (Running up to Norman) Norman! Darling, what is all this dialogue about you needing to date a dastardly dazzling? (Laughter)
Norman: That’s a lot of D’s.
Brad: I’m familiar with giving a lot of D’s. (Laughter)
(Norman shoots Brad a look)
Norman: Basically I bumped into the Twintailed one and she seemed angry and said I needed to take responsibility and pick her up for dinner tomorrow.
Rarity: So! Why don’t we send someone in her place.
Voice: That will never work.
(Norman turns to see a wheeled chair in the corner. It turns to reveal….)
Norman: S...Sunset?
Sunset: The one and only.
Norman: (To the others) What is she doing here?
Sunset: Oh Norman, don’t you remember? We’re the Main 7 now.
Norman: Since when?
Pinkie: (Popping upside down next to Norman) Since the most recent retcon. (Laughter as she disappears)
>>
>>25208284
Sunset: Yeah, I’m all reformed and stuff. Trust me Norman, you need to take her out. Have I ever done you wrong?
Norman: You stuffed me in a locker.
Pinkie: (Cartwheeling by in the background) Depending on the multiverse that’s not all she did. (Norman and Sunset turn to watch this confused) (Laughter)
Norman: I can’t date her. I love Rarity!
(Rarity smile and kisses Norman on the cheek) (Aww)
Sunset: It’s not a date. Don’t you see? This is a major turning point.
Norman: Turning Point?
Twilight: Sunset’s right.
Norman: God Damnit Purple! (Laughter)
Sunset: Think about it. The sirens were vanquished by the power of friendship. And what happened in the aftermath?
Twilight: Adagio made friends and started TAing at school.
Sunset: And Sonata basically became a big kid making as many friends as Pinkie while working at a toy store in town.
Twilight: Which means Aria is the only one who hasn’t improved.
Sunset: She’s the only one who hasn’t been reformed. She reached out to you Norman. Surely this a sign that she’s willing to let the word of friendship into her heart.
Norman: (Confused) The word of friendship? Purple, what exactly did your beams do to Sunset?
Purple: We might have put the fear of Princess Celestia into her.
Sunset: I’ve tried everything. I’ve visited her doorstep. Left tracts on the brilliance of friendship and yet nothing’s worked. This is the chance to bring her the good news.
Norman: Damn it Purple, you made her a Jehovah's Witness of friendship! (Laughter)
Sunset: Norman, you have been chosen! You will be the apostle of Friendship for Miss Aria!
Rarity: Now hold on a second, darling. I cannot allow my boyfriend to be going out with another girl on a date.
Norman: I have to agree with Rarity on this.
(Brad makes a whip crack sound effect and Norman shoots him a look) (Laughter)
>>
>>25208304
Sunset: Trust me Rarity, it’s not a date. In fact, while be right there in a booth nearby. I’d give anything to see an actually conversion live.
Norman: (To Sunset) Are you listening to anything you’re saying? (Laughter)
Rarity: Well I guess as long as we’ll be there…
Norman: (Surprised, turning to Rarity) What?
Sunset: I promise, we will be right there with Norman, just out of sight.
Rarity: But if she so much as touches a hair on Norman’s head, I. Will. End. Her! (Laughter)
Norman: Don’t I at least get some say in this.
Rarity: Norman?
Norman: Yes Rarity?
Rarity: You have proven yourself an amazing boyfriend….
Norman: Oh go on….no seriously, do go on. (Laughter)
Rarity: Now prove yourself an amazing disciple of Friendship.
Norman: (Defeated) Yes dear.
Brad: (Whip crack sound)
Norman: Screw you! (Laughter to end scene)
>>
>>25208325
(Act IV opens up with Norman driving up to the Dazzling’s home and pulling out his earplugs. He walks up to the door and knocks)
Norman: Well, at least they didn’t try to kill me this time. (Laughter)
(The door opens with Sonata there)
Sonata: Hi Norman!
Norman: Hey Blueberry.
Sonata: Ready for tonight?
Norman: As I’ll ever be.
Sonata: Well, come in then. Ari’s almost ready.
(He enters the house)
Sonata: Dagi, Norman’s here.
Adagio: (Seated on the couch eating walnuts) Have a seat Norman.
Norman: Thanks Cheese Puff. (Laughter as Adagio grinds her teeth)
Adagio: Norman, I hope you understand that Aria is like a sister to me.
Norman: Right.
Adagio: What I’m saying it that if you do anything to hurt her…(She grabs a walnut and cracks it with her bare hands)
Norman: Eep (laughter)
Adagio: Capiese
Norman: Capash (Laughter)
Adagio: Good. (Looking toward the stairs) Aria, hurry up!
Aria: (V/O heard from above) One minute.
(Adagio looks back at Norman and cracks another nut. Norman’s pupils grow smaller)
Aria: Coming down.
(It’s the stereotypical prom night seen as the camera pans up Aria as she descends the stairs. She is wearing the same outfit and dress as the final concert. She reaches the bottom of the stairs)
Aria: H...hello Beanie-Boy
Norman: (At a little loss for words, nodding) Twintails.
Adagio: (Between them) Alright, alright. Off you go then. (Aria and Norman go to exit) Oh and Norman? (He turns) Have her back by 11 or else…(Another nut falls to Adagio)
Norman: YES M’AM! (Laughter)
(Cut to the interior of Norman’s car)
Norman: So...where to?
Aria: Shall we just go to Donut Joe’s?
Norman: The diner?
Aria: Sure.
Norman: Okay.
(A beat)
Aria: Is this a Fiero with a bodykit?
Norman: (Yelling) It is the Ferrarity Equestarosa and it shall be addressed as such! (Laughter)
>>
>>25208347
(Cut still later at the diner. Norman sits across from Aria. In the back corner behind Aria and out of her sight is the Main 7 keeping an eye on the proceedings. The two seem to be sitting awkwardly across from one another)
Norman: So...how do you like Canterlot?
Aria: The words “hate”, “despise” and “deplore” come to mind.
Norman: (realizing he’s standing on a landmine, Nervous) W..wow, those are the same words I use about my roommate’s actions. (Laughter)
Aria: (Smiling and giggling) That bad, huh?
Norman: You have no clue. Every night it’s a new scheme. A new girl. A new annoyance.
Aria: I know that feeling. Adagio’s constantly trying to get me to leave the house. And all we have at the house are Taco ingredients and Sonata’s suboptimal fruit punch. Honestly, if I had to drink and eat that again I would probably have left the house just to get away from it.
Norman: But why do you dislike Canterlot.
Aria: How long have you been here?
Norman: Um...quite a few years now.
Aria: No, I mean on earth.
Norman: On earth?
Aria: We’ve been here for centuries...just watching. Seeing things change. Seeing people we know grow old and die. We’ve seen countries rise and fall. (Sadness) Who would want to make friends or interact with such a world.
Norman: My grandfather always said to make the most of the life you have...You only have one so make it the best. In that regard, you’re incredibly lucky. Your life can be so long.
Aria: And what good is that life if it just means seeing your friends come and go.
Norman: I’ve seen friends come and go too. Maybe not forever although, boy it feels like it at times. The problem for you is that while you have been living your life. You haven’t made the most of it yet. You need to open up more.
Aria: P...perhaps.
>>
>>25208399
Norman: (Changing the subject) Centuries though...wow. What did you and your sisters do during that time as mythical creatures known for leading sailors to their doom?
Aria: Oh you know, The Mary Celeste, The Titanic, the Edmund Fitzgerald...things like that. (Laughter)
Norman: Wow...the Titanic?
Aria: Yep...and Gordon Lightfoot still owes us royalties for that last one. (Laughter)
(The two share a chuckle at this)
Norman: So you’ve been with your sisters all this time?
Aria: Ever since Starswirl sent us to this world. They’re my closest friends and confidants. The only ones I’ve ever let in. I know they’ll be with me forever so I can trust them.
Norman: But they’ve stepped out into the public since the battle of the bands.
Aria: I feel like there has been a distance between us.
Norman: That’s because they are living life to the fullest. You need to follow their lead.
Aria: I’ve tried. I’ve even gone out with them to that pub quiz they go to a few times.
Norman: Pub quiz?
Aria: Yeah, you may not know this but Random Triviadagio is pretty amazing.
(Cut to blank background with Adagio in front of it)
Adagio: Aria, did you know that the average human secretes enough saliva to fill two Olympic swimming pools in their lifetime. (Laughter)
(Back to diner)
Aria: And even though she’s not brilliant, Daftnata is fun to have on the team.
(Blank background with Sonata in front)
Sonata: Hey! Hey Ari? Did you know that whales have been known to kidnap human children and raise them as their own young? (Laughter) (Back to diner)
Aria: But now they have other friends and lives at school. I envy them.
Norman: You need only open up and you can be just like them. (Inner monologue) Oh Faust! I sound just like Sunset. (Laughter) (He’s jarred out of this thought by Aria holding his hands)
Aria: I want to open up...and….and you’re the one I want to open up to.
>>
>>25208427
(She begins to lean across the table to him. Cut to the girl’s table where Rarity stands and starts toward the table till Sunset grabs Rarity)
Rarity: Let me at her! (Laughter)
Sunset: Hold on! Have faith in Norman.
(Back to Norman and Aria)
Norman: (Holding her hands, looking into her eyes but with a sad look on his face) I’m sorry. But I can’t open up to you like that. I fear there is another I love.
Aria: (Taken aback) Who?
Norman: Rarity...my Aryan Beauty.
Aria: Aryan Beauty? (Realization) Aria Beauty…(Through gritted teeth) SONATA! (Laughter)
Norman: I do, however want to be friends with you.
Aria: N….no! No! If I can’t have you then no one can!
Norman: Crap! (Knowing where this is going he uses his hand to slide all knives, forks and other utensils out of reach) (Laughter)
(Aria grabs him by the face and pulls him close so they are eye to eye. She begins singing to him, though out of key. Norman reaches out and covers her mouth)
Norman: Aria! That doesn’t work anymore. Plus, that’s not how you get someone to love you! You’re a beautiful girl! If you just open up, you will be loved! Please...please believe me!
(Aria breaks down crying and Norman goes over to the other side and pulls her into a side hug)
(Rarity sits back down having seen and heard all of this. Sunset smiles)
Sunset: You have quite a guy there.
Rarity: I certainly do…(possessively) And he’s all mine! (Laughter)
>>
>>25208475
(Cut to the end of the night. Norman drops Aria off at the door)
Aria: I...I’m sorry I tried to brainwash you into loving me.
Norman: Eh, I’ve had odder things happen to me. So Brad, the girls, and I are still meeting up with you for Quiz Tuesday night, right?
Aria: (Sniffling and Smiling) I’d like that.
(She pulls him into a hug and releases him. He walks back to his car and gets in waving)
(Aria waves back)
Aria: Id...idiot. (She enters the house)
(We see Norman later that night watching TV when his phone buzzes. He opens the text and it is read by….)
Sunset: (V/O) Norman! You were amazing tonight. I knew I picked the right person to be the Apostle of Friendship! Your next mission will be that girl in the next town over that loves equality so much. We’ll meet tomorrow to discuss plans.
Norman: (Throwing his phone) God Damnit Bacon Hair! (Laughter to end scene)
>>
>>25208498
(Credits scene: Open on interior of Dazzlings home as Aria enters after Norman drops her off. We see Sonata sitting on the floor in front of the TV, Aria goes around her.)
Adagio: (From the kitchen) That you, Aria?
Aria: (Entering) Yeah!
Adagio: So...how was it?
Aria: It was great...but I think we will make better friends.
Adagio: That’s too bad but I’m glad to hear you are friendly.
Aria: I am too. Hey, Triviadagio?
Adagio: (Chuckling) Yes?
Aria: How many tacos would a person have to eat before it killed them?
Adagio: (Matter of factly) 85 to 90...why?
Aria: (Yelling into the other room) Hey Sonata, who wants tacos?
Sonata: (From the other room) I DO!
Aria: (Rubbing her hands together) Excellent. (Laughter to end the episode)
>>
>>25208517
http://pastebin.com/K982JadR
>>
>>25208517

This is the story I´ve always wanted to read, ever since I saw Aria for the first time.

I really like the personality you gave to Adagio.
>>
>>25208134
>Brad: Yeah but “We’re gonna make love (Until you wake up)” is a classic! (Laughter)

https://youtu.be/1UNMgENyMUo
>>
>>25208517
I don't enjoy the Sonata Taco meme overall but I can ignore it for the sake of another good Sitcom fic. Finally we see some Dazzling action here
>>
>>25208194
>Brad: No idea of the other’s name...no one ever mentioned it back in High School (Laughter)

Holy hell, this is totally true...Aria's name only appears in the credits. It's never mentioned at all in the movie.
>>
File: 1394218282301.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1394218282301.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>>
File: 1398627847103.jpg (25 KB, 277x331) Image search: [Google]
1398627847103.jpg
25 KB, 277x331
>>
File: 896755.jpg (928 KB, 1264x1341) Image search: [Google]
896755.jpg
928 KB, 1264x1341
>>25208517
He will reform all the purple girls!
>>
Scott became homeless after his failed first semester at Canterlot U
true or false?
Pro tip: it's true
>>
>>25208194
>while Brad has put a Taco on a fishing pole to try and lure Sonata to her room
Well fug, looks like I gotta continue the TV story after all.
>>
>>25212309
False, never under estimate the absurdity of a liberal arts college
>>
File: 1009560.png (176 KB, 353x464) Image search: [Google]
1009560.png
176 KB, 353x464
>>
File: 1003248.png (416 KB, 1440x806) Image search: [Google]
1003248.png
416 KB, 1440x806
>>
File: Scarlet Greene.jpg (3 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Greene.jpg
3 MB, 2236x2236
Pls accept this lil Scarlet design
(She doesn't vape, she only accepts Normas secondhand. And sprinkling Smarties dust in Normas hair while she sleeps and takes a deep whiff. This is her high.)
>>
>>25208517
Ahh m8 the Dazzlings never seemed to fit with Norman and the world surrounding it. Now they got some form of home.
Also I just realized a lack of Nolan and saint stuff, either that or I'm really forgetting things
>>
>>25210229
Someone please post the lewd fuck me version
>>
>>25214919
This is a good concept
Thanks ND
>>
>>25214919
She's an abstract kind of hipster.
>>
>>25214987
I think Nolan has shown up once in a Valentine's Day episode iirc. That's about it for him in the sitcom I think.
>>
>>25216137

I wonder, how does Sophie fit in the Sitcomverse?
>>
>>25217095
She's shown up a few times...she and Octavia have even teamed up a few times to go after Norman. It is heavily suggested that she has a shrine to Norman in the closet of her room.
>>
>>25217329
we need a drawing of the shine sometime
sadly, i'm not drawfag
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 528x404
>>25214919
5/5
Bretty gud
>>
File: 1396508269891.png (217 KB, 656x1024) Image search: [Google]
1396508269891.png
217 KB, 656x1024
>>
File: 1000537.png (840 KB, 2237x3500) Image search: [Google]
1000537.png
840 KB, 2237x3500
>>
>>25214919
>Joseph best Jojo? Wow Norma I knew you were a normie but wow just wow
>Continues reading part 7
>>
File: 1397969325371.gif (495 KB, 867x475) Image search: [Google]
1397969325371.gif
495 KB, 867x475
>>
>>25220249
lets keep it human fam
>>
File: 1379162076041.png (132 KB, 450x511) Image search: [Google]
1379162076041.png
132 KB, 450x511
>>25220291
No.
>>
Now we got Scarlet
Lanky lesbian hipster and Normie gamur gurl adventures when?
>>
>>25214919

Looks like Mary.

Was Scott R63 Mary all along?
>>
File: #1 Fan.png (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
#1 Fan.png
483 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>25223308
Tfw no loving art of them

We have...
>Purple
>Fluttershy
>Mary
>Rarity

But no Shim Sham except the locker one
>>
File: SOCIAL LINK GO.png (115 KB, 1344x745) Image search: [Google]
SOCIAL LINK GO.png
115 KB, 1344x745
>>25223468
They aren't for loving because they were never written together when she wasn't a bitch, all she did was take advantage of him every time.
Except for the few times where they were just friends but not romantically involved.
>>
>>25224361

They do make a nice match when well done though.
>>
>>25225543
I really don't care or mind it.
I have a different agenda tho
>>
Look Sitcom. I like your stuff. Good writing, some of the best characterization, and you have an overall comfy feel to your work.
But I just don't dig Status Quo all too much, seems like whatever happens in one episode doesn't have to do with the next or the previous besides the occasional reference or meme to an earlier episode.
Unsure if you do this because it's a clean cut parody of 90s sitcoms, or that's just your style. It really is my only problem with it don't take it all too hard. I'm just an anon
>>
>Norma opens Hulu on her xbox
>Genre:Anime
>She surfs for an anime to watch
>Space Dandy
>She looks around her room
>Checks outside
>Peeks under bed
>Sniffs the air
"Scarlet nowhere to be found."
>Episode 1 (Dub)
>Skkrrrrrtch
>Skkrrrrrrttcchh
"What the hell?"
>Scarlet is scaling up Normas house to her room
>"NORMA YOU NAIVE NORMIE STOP WATCHING DDDUUUUUUUBBB!!!"
"WAIT SCARLET WAIT WAIT!!"
>"FILTHY LITTLE WHORE RRRAAAAAAGG-"
"Stop stop! It's Space Dandy, one of the rare good dubs!"
>Scarlets eye twitches
>She's right, it is a good dub
"Scarlet? You ok?"
>Scarlet is stuck in a mental paradox
>Burn those who watch dub! Space Dandy is good dub! Kill Norma the Normie! Dubs can sometimes be good!
>>
>>25226607
No hard feelings at all. I'm glad to hear things like this. I think the main reason I reset status quo is exactly as you said. It's meant to be a play on those 90's sitcoms I watched as a kid. The obvious idea was that people who had never watched the show before could join at any time and be "on the ground floor". They were introduced to characters and understood their actions from the start. In a time before Netflix and Hulu, this was a needed thing. Nowadays with the ability to binge watch from the start, shows have become a bit deeper. I guess if there is one reason why I do it, it would be that I just don't have as much time to write anymore. My big fear is that I will write something, leave it on a cliff hanger, then take on a project at work and go on hiatus for 5 months. I will admit, however, that I have a few multi-part ideas bouncing around...
>>
He updated
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/251133/anything-but-normal
>>
>>25227227
Doesn't look like there's anything new there.
>>
File: 1396822108707.png (854 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
1396822108707.png
854 KB, 816x979
>>
>>25227227
To me that Shim Sham ball busting Norman is a new chapter
>>
>>25228038
How would you guys feel if they released a Norman doll with Rarity and called him Fashionasta Boy?
>>
>>25228429
My heart would melt like a soviet nuclear plant with sheer joy and autism
>>
>>25208475
So you doing equality horse?
>>
File: 14357588819112.png (571 KB, 508x471) Image search: [Google]
14357588819112.png
571 KB, 508x471
>>25228038
That beanie boy sure is editable.
>>
>>25228429
I would go full autismo and jump into that shitstorm
>>
File: 1398721163933.png (313 KB, 892x597) Image search: [Google]
1398721163933.png
313 KB, 892x597
>>25229389
he has good edits
>>
Someone draw a picture of Norma blushes while on her computer at a post /nn/ made about how cute she is

Then in the next panel draw her about to vomit when she reads a creepy Norma post some anon has made
>>
>>25230145
Why would he almost puke?
Seems more like she would be breathing heavily.
>>
>>25230590
She'd be grossed out but flattered on the inside
>>
File: 1401315933406.png (337 KB, 650x2047) Image search: [Google]
1401315933406.png
337 KB, 650x2047
have a funny
>>
>>25229183
Not sure...I don't have anything concrete planned for her yet but I might drop some references to her here and there...Part of me likes the idea of Norman: Apostle of Friendship becoming a running gag along with Jehovah's Shimmer.
>>
>Edgar Wright will never direct the Norman movie
>>
File: 1393161683359.jpg (1 MB, 2257x2088) Image search: [Google]
1393161683359.jpg
1 MB, 2257x2088
>page 8
>>
Based is fucking D E A D
>>
Shimmer should fuck Norman while he dates Mary. Norman tries to fight back but forgets how 10/10 her body is and how well each others bodies compliment one another. Her superior tits and ass destroy the loli pussy Mary has been providing for Norman.
Simmer always wins
>>
File: 1388947819773.png (335 KB, 800x677) Image search: [Google]
1388947819773.png
335 KB, 800x677
>>
Brump
>>
>>25232977
>implying
I literally need to get like one paragraph from Celestia off of my laptop and I can post it here.
>>
>>25235257
After almost a year we finally get to see Celestia
>>
>>25235624
It's been 4 years man, we'll never know what happened to the lobster
>>
File: SUn-sets sample.png (90 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
SUn-sets sample.png
90 KB, 1728x1080
>>
>>25236398
Band bitch Shimmer and Good girl Shimmer. Da. Best! Thank ye
>>
File: 1374276369795.jpg (25 KB, 147x157) Image search: [Google]
1374276369795.jpg
25 KB, 147x157
>>25236398
Came for the locker, stayed for the Shimmy.
>>
>>25236724
Came for the locker
Came in the Shimmy
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25236398
Why is she such waifu material? Will you add Daydream Shimmer or Sunset Satan?

This general has made me like Shimmer a lot, she's even my background for my Xbox.
>>
>>25233747
But isn't Shimmer bored of him at that point?
>>
I feel like writing something /a/nime-ish, give me two characters
>>
>>25237866
Sophie
Mary
>>
>>25237874
This
>>
>>25237856
She's playing with him
She just wants to make sure he always chosen her
>>
>Sexy night in the Norma household
>Norma finally caved in to her twink fetish
>Dusk breathing heavily while moving his hips against hers
>It was his first time
>Norma tried to keep her desires to herself but couldn't hold it any longer
>Dusk had a hard time keeping eye contact with his lover
>Same for Norma
>There was an obvious elephant in the room
>Above Normas head was Scarlet sitting criss cross, glaring into Dusks eyes
>"S-Scarlet please...Norma and I are.."
>>"Oh I know what you're doing, kid."
>Scarlet looks down at his package and Normas face
>>"He really hitting them good spots with that tiny pecker of his?"
>Norma wiggles around, curling her toes, grabbing her sheets
"Scarlet just...s-stop haaaahh..he's fine.."
>>"Shiitttt. I'm a clam slammer and I know a good dick when I see one. Hell, a bad one made me this way."
>She crunches on her pockey snack
>Crumbs fall onto Normas face
"Aahh-h-h.."
>Scarlet snaps the snack in half
>Eyes burn into Dusks eyes
>"Are you OK Norma? I can slow down.."
"No no..it's good dude...Holy shit..it's good."
>>"It fucking better be mhmm. Dusk you don't dare hurt this pure girl. One more painful look from her and I'll make sure youll never do this again. Norma he ain't hurting you right?"
>She grabs her hands
"No-ahhhaahh he's good..better than.."
>Norma draws her friend closer and whispers in her ear
>>"Oh shit. Well damn. Dusk."
>He flinches at her voice
>Thumbs up by her
>He doesn't understand the gesture and continues with the burden of pleasing 2 women
>>"Remember Norma that you gotta cum before he does and I'll make SURE it's not inside."
>Scarlet shoots a gesture at Dusk
>She pretends to grab an invisible dick and chomps down hard at the air
>Dusks dick shrinks an inch
>He questions if his girl self has to deal with this too
>>
File: SUn-sets sample.png (388 KB, 2520x1080) Image search: [Google]
SUn-sets sample.png
388 KB, 2520x1080
>>
>>25238590
>10 minutes later
>Dusk pulls out from their first time doing anal
>>"Damn what a beautiful butt.."
>She taps it with her foot
>Norma smiles and winks
>Scarlet checks the time and continues eating her chips
>Norma takes his entire length in her mouth, complete with a bulge in the throat
>>"Whoooo!" Cheers Scarlet
>Norma gives 2 peace signs
>Dusk finally ready to blow
>Norma runs his pulsing dick on her cheeks before taking his first load all over her face
>>"Really? That it?"
>Tosses a chip at Dusks forehead
>He's obviously annoyed
>Norma gets a good taste of his essence around her lips
>Dusk is spread out on the bed, completely worn out
>>"Not bad for a newbie."
>Checks phone
>>"And made a good amount of time. Lucky fuck, first time with Norma? If only I were a twink."
>"Maybe in another world.."
>Norma wipes herself off
"So Scarlet. Howd I do?"
>>"Rocked his world alright. Thanks for having me here, ran out of things to help me sleep. "
>The girls chuckle and Dusk is dead from exhaustion

>Universe 1
>Norman pulls out of Purple
>Cum pouring out of her burning pussy
"Scott rate me."
>>"14 minutes. A new record, fag."
"Yes!"
>Freeze frame
>YOU'RE THE BEST. AROUND~
>>
File: 1401997217921.jpg (87 KB, 796x795) Image search: [Google]
1401997217921.jpg
87 KB, 796x795
>>
File: SUn-sets sample.png (517 KB, 2520x1080) Image search: [Google]
SUn-sets sample.png
517 KB, 2520x1080
Goodnight Olé!
>>
File: 1444926870619.png (104 KB, 601x529) Image search: [Google]
1444926870619.png
104 KB, 601x529
>>25239327
>Yangset Shimmer
Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
File: you're pretty good.gif (986 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
you're pretty good.gif
986 KB, 500x270
>>25239327
>>
>>25238638
God dammit Norman.
>>
File: hentaiquotelilsister.jpg (52 KB, 372x417) Image search: [Google]
hentaiquotelilsister.jpg
52 KB, 372x417
>>
File: 911681.jpg (635 KB, 1500x1039) Image search: [Google]
911681.jpg
635 KB, 1500x1039
>>
File: 1412547365612.png (704 KB, 666x1050) Image search: [Google]
1412547365612.png
704 KB, 666x1050
>>
File: 1401002960748.png (323 KB, 2200x1564) Image search: [Google]
1401002960748.png
323 KB, 2200x1564
>>
File: 1392267480851.jpg (370 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1392267480851.jpg
370 KB, 1024x1024
>"welcome to good burger, home of the good burger. what's your order?"
>>
>>25241524
>>25242040
>>25240368
>>25240822
>>25241141
Stop
Reply to something god damn
>>
File: 884881.png (535 KB, 825x652) Image search: [Google]
884881.png
535 KB, 825x652
>>25242078
Replied.
>>
File: 1402688531782.png (105 KB, 382x495) Image search: [Google]
1402688531782.png
105 KB, 382x495
>>
>>25242064
>Not "Can I take your order?"
Ruined
>>
>>25233747
The Shimmering continues.
>>
>>25244190
Shimmer can smell Sophie in the air
Shimmer kisses Norman harder and makes him grab her boobs
All for Sophie to cry about
>>
Someone draw Norma in a boob sweater
>>
>>25244653
As if ND or Cape draw lewd stuff... Our only hope is Nayaa...
;-;
>>
>>25238638
>you will never awkwardly fuck Norma while Scarlet judges your preformance
>>
>>25244915
>Boob sweaters
>lewd
gg
>>
File: tumblr_n8iq64415g1rkc2kfo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8iq64415g1rkc2kfo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x300
> Norma
>>
>>25245117
It is! I bet you like incest! You degenerate!
>>
>>25245478
somebody said incest?
>>
File: normchloeniceboardusrsm8.jpg (66 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
normchloeniceboardusrsm8.jpg
66 KB, 500x486
>>25245478
Whats this I heard about incest?
>>
File: Chloe Boner.png (971 KB, 1217x1961) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Boner.png
971 KB, 1217x1961
>>25246205
It's the purest form of love.
>>
> asking for requests in this day and age of Norman threads
> Expecting them to be done
>>
>>25246944 me
>>25239327
Except for this guy. He's based as fuck.
Keep going dude
>>
File: chloenyoron.jpg (81 KB, 784x619) Image search: [Google]
chloenyoron.jpg
81 KB, 784x619
>>25246904
How she does that?
She goes around with an inflable strap on under her skirt?
>>
File: Prism Gear.png (1 MB, 4320x2664) Image search: [Google]
Prism Gear.png
1 MB, 4320x2664
Good Noon!
>>
>>25246069
Holy shit, I fucking coughed laughing at this
>>
>>25247706
What is this
>>
>>25248474
Air Gear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqf077N1GrQ
>>
>>25245183
I want to plunge my dick in that in search of buried treasure
>>
>>25247706
>>25248523
He will ride down Normal Road, what a fucking pleb.
>>
File: SUn-sets final.png (853 KB, 2520x1080) Image search: [Google]
SUn-sets final.png
853 KB, 2520x1080
Final Sun-Sets.
>>25249210
COW FROM HELL!COW FROM HELL!COW FROM HELL!COW FROM HELL!COW FROM HELL!COW FROM HELL!COW FROM HELL!
>>
>>25249529
Based PCHEF
What's the middle Sunset with the yellow tie?
>>
>>25249613
Search her Seiyuu.
And Fried Tofu Social Links.
>>
>>25249529
>Top Right

>Sunset has no clothes because they remind her of when she was a demon bitch so she got rid of her "Rocker" clothes
>Twilight tells her that Norman has an entire closet full of them
>She has to wear lame Norman clothes until she can get her "Reformed" outfit from the 3rd movie
>>
File: Aryan Beauty.png (777 KB, 1280x1616) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Beauty.png
777 KB, 1280x1616
>>
>>25247035
Of course she does, this is Chloe we're talking about.
>>
>>25249673
i'll watch this
>>
File: 1425941916865.png (451 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1425941916865.png
451 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>25251822
Norman sure took the Shimmering a bit differently here.
>>
File: 1011091.png (736 KB, 3871x2171) Image search: [Google]
1011091.png
736 KB, 3871x2171
Alternate Aryan.
>>
File: might as well.jpg (99 KB, 728x752) Image search: [Google]
might as well.jpg
99 KB, 728x752
>>25250535
Based Ponut Joe
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 675x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 675x600
Being worked on
>>
Based is A L I V E
>>
http://youtu.be/DTq6MGoe8ao
>>
File: 1440095271462.png (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440095271462.png
79 KB, 800x800
>>25253779
wha?
>>
Norman somehow ends up in the "Akame ga Kill!" universe as Tatsumi. Kids from his school are now taking the slots of chars from the book. Who would be each char?
I'll Draw them
>>
File: DO NOT ASK.png (254 KB, 1024x1107) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT ASK.png
254 KB, 1024x1107
>>25254253
I haven't watched >>25253779 purely out of fear. What happens, fair anon?
>>
>>25254611
You should draw the requests that people post in the thread
>>
>>25254665
the whitest dance a highschool guy can do
also, at the end the principals are in lingerie obviously stolen from the edits thread
>>
>>25254684
I should draw what the fuck I want nigga.
>>
>>25254684
Let him draw what he wants
>>
>>25254769
>>25254782
>>
File: akame ga Mint or Akame ga cake.png (144 KB, 417x760) Image search: [Google]
akame ga Mint or Akame ga cake.png
144 KB, 417x760
Akame-
MYSTERY MINT
or BLUEBERRY CAKE?
>>
>>25254987
Naomi/Blueberry Cake
>>
>>25254611

It saddens me to say that Sophie would be the girl with the scissors.

Brad is the previous owner of Incursio.

Soren is the other guy with a cool armor, I think his name was wave.

Ponka is animal girl.
>>
>>25255031
>Sophie As schelle
No. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO that "Tennis Match" bitch can be her! Not my darling Sophie! I'll Kill you. How about if it was Norman's cousin, what's-her-face?
>>
>>25255272

Schelle is too good of a girl to be Chloe.
>>
>>25255285
Chloe! Perfect! put glasses on her, and you got Schelle!
>>
>>25255330

Would you mind explaining your position?

It´s been so long since I read that manga that I may not remember her personality as well as you do.
>>
>>25254987
So are we going to see Akame Blueberry?
>>
>>25254987

I just noticed that the folds of her skirt make it look like she has a boner.

Also, Sunset is Esdese
>>
>>25256015
>Sunset as Esdeath
>Not Fluttershy
>"U-uhm..will you all die please? I-if it's okay with you.."
I expected better Kuro
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2015x3126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2015x3126
>>25255959
Here's your shitty picture jerkwad
>>
>>25256159
But you asked who would be who and never confirmed if you agreed or not asswad. Thanks for the OC

Also >>25255031 I can see Brad being Pompadour homo armor guy He'll steal your life along with husbandados and waifus.
>>
>>25256159
I wish I could draw like that.
>>
>>25256159
You're not going to put lines in the hair to show its hair?
>>
>>25256411
Nope. I just got off work and don't feel like it.
>>
>>25256336
You're welcome fartknocker.
Hope to do more later
>>
File: 1438989217253.png (254 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1438989217253.png
254 KB, 800x1280
>>
>>25257091
Best girl
>>
>>25254987
Amy
>>
>>25257241
Who?
>>
>>25257282
Who is Amy Heartstruck/Mystery Mint, Trent.
>>
File: Norma Janna.png (656 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Norma Janna.png
656 KB, 1280x720
>>25257091
>>
File: Raradance.gif (2 MB, 262x571) Image search: [Google]
Raradance.gif
2 MB, 262x571
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 800x700
>Shimmer's face when Norman asks to marry her
>>
don't want to keep bumping fam
send help
>>
I don't even lurk here, but I wanna draw. What characters are most relevant?
>>
File: 1390727562278.png (816 KB, 1045x1500) Image search: [Google]
1390727562278.png
816 KB, 1045x1500
>>25259977
Mary, Norman, Chloe, Brad, Shimmer, Twilight, etc.
>>
>>25259977
Do Scott (hipsterman) plz
>>
>>25260000
The quads demand it!
>>
>>25260000
if quads demand... I'll be done by tomorrow for sure.
>>
File: 121312465.png (631 KB, 1256x706) Image search: [Google]
121312465.png
631 KB, 1256x706
>>
> in order to create drama and build attention
> Norma tells Brandy and Scarlet that her new bf already cheated on her
>Says that she didn't tell them she had a bf because it was too early
>Brandy and Scarlet are up in arms and demand his number to fuck with him and send him dick pics they found online
>Norma gulps as this was all made up
>Gives them Dusks new number
>Brandy and Scarlet assault his messages with death threads and big black cocks
>Scarlet even used the power of 4chan to reign hell down on him
>Later that night Dusk cries at the thought of big black men sending him dicks and want to kill him

>Later that week
>Dusk and Brandy exchange numbers as they're dating
>He texts her that night "Hey baby wanna text"
>Brandys phone recognizes it ad the number she assaulted
>Thinks Normas perpetrator is hitting on her
>She warns Scarlet and they both attack the number once more
>In Dusks phone his Contact "Brandy" is bullying him
>Tfw he thinks she no longer loves him and now wants him dead
>She's even sending him pictures of her new man's black dick..
>>
>>25260578
Poor poor Dusk.
>>
File: dfe40c33a512d0_full.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dfe40c33a512d0_full.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>25259836
>>
File: 1011931.jpg (352 KB, 1056x1024) Image search: [Google]
1011931.jpg
352 KB, 1056x1024
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 515x281) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 515x281
>>25260578
>>
>>25262514
Shimmering really is the best
>>
File: 1011953.png (517 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
1011953.png
517 KB, 900x1100
>>25263003
The bestest.
>>
>>25260578
Why femBeanie is so awful?
>>
File: 1417162487205.png (474 KB, 817x918) Image search: [Google]
1417162487205.png
474 KB, 817x918
>>25263122
The only girl that can take Normans entire length
>>
>>25263207
All 2 inches of it. I've never seen a group of people so obsessed with a fictional man's cock.
>>
File: 52967942_p3_master1200.jpg (774 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
52967942_p3_master1200.jpg
774 KB, 960x1200
>>25263207
>>
>>25263216
What can we say. The young boyish face with a masculine of a dick plowing thick and thin waifus is a true art form
>>
File: spurdo concerned.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
spurdo concerned.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>25263216
Im willing to believe we have some fags on board.
>>
>>25263389
A fan favorite is a literal homosexual
>>
File: greenfag.jpg (325 KB, 1877x2075) Image search: [Google]
greenfag.jpg
325 KB, 1877x2075
>>25263674
But he's a cool homo even if he's only there to make fun of the Beanie.
>>
>>25263800
Scott is the best
>>
Who's the girl with the best ass?
>inb4 norma
>>
>>25263921
Norma is but 2nd place goes to Mary.
Where's Missing and that booty pic?
>>
File: mar.jpg (148 KB, 552x813) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
148 KB, 552x813
>>25263935
Mary?
>>
>>25264225
Why isn't she sitting on my face rn
>>
File: 1432771779092.jpg (5 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
1432771779092.jpg
5 KB, 253x199
>>25264225
Perfect.
>>
>>25264225
Lewd art is a rare artform here.
Pls more
>>
>>25264225
Boob version pls
>you will never high fuck Mary
>>
>>25263674
>literal homosexual
>literal
dropped from a 50 story building

>>25263216
BEAT THE FVCK OUT
E
A
T

T
H
E

F
V
C
K

O
U
T
>>
>>25264674
But he is gay
>>
>>25264674
>He wants to beat Norman off
Literal faggot here
>>
File: Scott misinterpretted.jpg (58 KB, 744x993) Image search: [Google]
Scott misinterpretted.jpg
58 KB, 744x993
>>25260000
So Imisinterpretted scott by a mile. I only saw the bandanna and the fedora and I thought "Wow, he's a cowboy and a 50's salary man". I'm also experimenting with different stuff right now, so I thought this'd be nice time to do different style. So uh, yeah.
>>
>>25265095
Scott Joestar?
>>
>>25265095
So this is what happened when Norman slammed the door on his face.
>>
>>25265095
>"Wow, he's a cowboy and a 50's salary man"
Lmao no is just what he thinks is fashionable
>>
>>25265095
>>25265113

>dat handsome Scott.

>>25264225

Freaking lovely!!!
>>
File: Axel.jpg (65 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
Axel.jpg
65 KB, 750x800
I think I was more on point with Axel
>>
>>25265356

Very cool!
>>
>>25265356
he looks amazing
>>
>>25265356
Someone add Kanji to this
>>
File: 20151029_182011.png (1 MB, 1076x1891) Image search: [Google]
20151029_182011.png
1 MB, 1076x1891
bute
>>
>>25266595
Anon pls
>>
File: n50845a82dc5fb.gif (2 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
n50845a82dc5fb.gif
2 MB, 400x200
>>25266595
Dayum.
>>
>>25264225
There's no way Norman would choose to leave this for Shimmer again, right?

>>25266595
Norma got the booty.
>>
>>25267000
Idk man Shimmer is fine too.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5870987
Alright nerds
>>
>>25267208
Scarlet fags btfo
>>
>>25263216
>2 inches

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>25267593
Ay m8 ur l8 no h8 but it's been quite the w8 for us the masturb8
>>
File: sorry_m8.png (438 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
sorry_m8.png
438 KB, 540x720
>>25267769
>>
File: celly.jpg (121 KB, 900x2311) Image search: [Google]
celly.jpg
121 KB, 900x2311
>>25268001
So Based, are you finished with those errands?
>>
File: full.png (406 KB, 700x1194) Image search: [Google]
full.png
406 KB, 700x1194
>>25268001
Hey based man you said you just had 1 paragraph left
>>
File: Errands.gif (461 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Errands.gif
461 KB, 200x150
>>25268024
Yes, Anon, I am finished with those errands.
>>
>He always liked to boast he had a big cock, but his was a toothpick compared to the middle-schooler stuffing her.
>His cock kept pushing forward, inch by inch, never seeming to end.
>Celestia took deep breaths, trying to relax her pelvic muscles to lessen the pain, but no matter what she did, he was just too large.
>She bit her lip to hold back her whining. She didn’t want Norman to get discouraged.
>Norman, on the other hand, was simply trying to keep standing. His knees were shaking violently, the new sensation almost too much for him.

>Her walls contracted, as if they were pulling him deeper inside, practically lifting him off his feet from the force.
>Then, Norman stopped. Not because he wanted to, but because he couldn’t go any deeper.
>He’d hit some kind of wall, with still an inch of his cock left outside her walls.
>The rest of his shaft felt so good inside her, and he started to feel a little greedy. He wanted the last inch to feel the same embrace too.
>”Maybe she’s just too tight,” he thought, “Might take a little force…”
>Norman grabbed her by the hips and slowly pulled back his length.
>Celestia gripped the edge of the desk, moaning loudly as his cock dragged back against her walls.
>It was unlike anything she’d ever experienced, like he was scraping her insides with the ridge of his head.
>She was surprised how wet she’d gotten. Even when he had to push with all his strength to get inside, sliding back out was almost effortless.
“Alright...let’s see if I can get it all this time,” Norman sighed.
>He bent low and gave a good, hard thrust. In one motion, his entire length went inside, but he still smacked right against a wall.
>Suddenly, Celestia reared up and let out a pained moan. Norman panicked and leaned down to her ear.
>”O-Oh my gosh...Principal Celestia! D-Did I hurt…”
“Stop...talking…”
>>
>>25268185
>Norman bit his tongue. It wasn’t the reaction he was expecting. Her face had twisted into an angry smile, and her golden eyes stared right through him.
“Do that again...I dare you...” Celestia purred with a smile painted with gritted teeth.
>He hesitated for a moment, but took the hint. He grabbed her ass and slammed his hips down again.
>Celestia yelped again, although this time, with a clear sense of pleasure.
“Oh fuck yes...I needed this...Go on, fuck me, Norman...use this tight little slut with your big, fat cock!”
>Norman blinked; it was like she was a completely different woman. This wasn’t the Celestia he knew.
>He repeated the hard thrust, and again, and again, and again. He soon developed a quick rhythm, as if he was bouncing on her ass over and over again.
>Celestia didn’t speak, not able to get much out besides grunts and moans.
>Norman had grown so much, going from a clueless, timid boy to the strong, dominant man Celestia had spent years looking for.
>She never would have thought that she’d be bent over her own desk, being pounded by a jackhammer attached to someone who’d only just gotten through algebra.
>But she was loving every second. The pain of his cock jamming against her womb had morphed into a powerful ecstasy.
>Celestia’s nails dug into the hard wood of the desk, and although she tried to bite her tongue to keep the moans back, it was like trying to stop a river.
>Norman was just as lost, his entire shaft burning with the sensation of her insides.
>He’d never felt anything like it; a surge of energy washed over his cock a wave, rippling from tip to base and back again with every thrust.
>Every time they smacked their hips together, his moans got louder and louder.
>Suddenly, a pit formed in his stomach. It was like all of his nerves were bundled into one place, and the charge was building.
>The pit began to move, down his body and slowly crawling up his shaft. Norman started to panic.
>>
>>25268185
JUST JUMPING INTO THE ACTION RIGHT NOW HOLY MOLY
>>
>>25268203
“C-Celly! Wh-What’s going on...I feel funny…”
>”That’s good, Norman...just keep going…”
“B-But it feels like I have to---aaaaah~!”
>”G-Grab my arms, Norman!”
>Celestia held her arms behind her, and Norman didn’t hesitate.
>His thrusts had gotten erratic and rapid, with a surprising amount of force for his tiny frame.
>Holding onto her arms was giving him even more leverage, and he could fuck her even harder now.
>Celestia moaned louder than she ever had. This was her favorite position; pounded from behind with the man holding her by the arms like a fuckdoll.
>Now she couldn’t support herself on the desk with her hands; she was helpless, suspended in Norman’s grasp while he enjoyed her.
>Before she’d even realized it, Celestia reached her end. The last position was too much for her to handle.
>She squealed through gritted teeth as her stomach tightened and her legs trembled.
>A wet spot on the desk pooled up under her slit, and there was no doubt Norman noticed.
>He noticed, for sure. Norman winced when she was suddenly twice as tight.
>His thrusting slowed to a crawl. Her walls almost seemed to hold him in, not letting him go.
>With the constant warmth and tightness of her insides surrounding his cock, there was nowhere left to run.
>In one smooth motion, his dick pulsed and shot a thick strand of cum from his tip.

>His climax surged from deep within his body, launching in hearty jets that splashed against Celestia’s flesh.
>They streaked across her walls and pooled around her cervix. Celestia, having used all of her energy in her own orgasm, lied on the desk and panted while Norman filled her up.
>Norman’s mind was in a state of panic; he didn’t know what was happening, but it seemed rude.
>And yet, at the same time, the quiet voice in his head told him to hold it there, and let himself drain into the woman.
>>
>>25268211
I already posted the first part like months ago, and the pastebin is here: http://pastebin.com/4fw3ii7t

Might wanna read that first if you haven't. Just didn't want to make the anons who've already read it sit through 20+ pages to get to the new stuff.
>>
>>25268234
>The last few pulses managed to get a couple more drops of his load inside her before giving out.
>He felt empty, as if he’d shot out all of insides at once. His knees, which for so long had managed to hold him up, just weren’t enough anymore.
>With a resounding flop, Norman sprawled across Celestia’s back, his cock slowly going limp inside her.
>He wasn’t asleep, but he was very tired. Celestia leaned over her shoulder.
“Little tiring feeling good, huh?” she smiled.
>Norman smiled back, gratified that she had the same tired expression on her own face.
>Norman shifted his weight and felt his cock slide along his own seed. Suddenly, his eyes went wide in terror.
>”P-Principal Celestia! I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to---”
“Shhhhhhh, Norman,” she smiled, “You remember what happens now from the assembly, right?”
>Norman nodded with a bit of a worried look. It faded as soon as he looked at her golden eyes.
“I might get pregnant...what’ll you do then? You can’t just leave me after giving me your first child…”
>”N-No! I won’t! I’ll stay with you!”
“You will?” Celestia smirked.
>His morals got the better of him.
>”Yes, Celly! I promise I’ll stay here if you get pregnant!”
>Before Celestia could react, she felt something grip her palm. She followed it back to see Norman clutching her hand.
>It was like two wires meeting together; a charge shot up each other’s arms.
>For a second Celestia was speechless, but was able to pull herself out of it.
“Well,” she cleared her throat, “You will stay? I have so much more to teach you too…”
>Norman was already convinced, but having more lessons with Celestia...he just couldn’t pass that up.
>”Yes, I will.”
>Celestia smiled. A real, genuine smile she hadn’t had in years.
“Come home with me, Norman. Stay with me for the night.”
>”But, what about my parents?”
“Don’t you worry about that,” she smirked, “I have my ways.”
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 174

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.