[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It will all come to an end one day. What would be the best way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1280x720-eSC[1].jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-eSC[1].jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
It will all come to an end one day.

What would be the best way to end the show?
>>
>>26915348
>best way to end it
Not 2 end it
>>
>>26915348
>Celestia becomes one with the sun
>Twilight becomes the new ruler of equestria with Luna at her side to help
>Rainbow Dash becomes Spitfire's successor
>Pinkie Pie joins forces with other party ponies she met on her travels and together mount a party/bakery business that trains new party ponies
>Rarity becomes famous as fuck and expands her business, giving new talents a moment to shine
>Fluttershy tames the everfree forest and all its monsters
>Applejack picks apples
>>
>>26915355
I mean i just hate seeing great shows end granted thay all will but do thay have 2? Look at pokemon that been around for YEARS comparing the 2 mlp is young make a few games add a few characters and boom you're good
>>
>>26915365
I'm okay with this
>>
>>26915365
>Twilight Sparkle will become Princess Celestia's successor with Spike at her side after she resign as princess and return as a unicorn again.
>>
>>26915348
Dance party :^)
>>
Leave it open for someone else to continue or sell to someone who will do good with something saying if they no longer can do it they will do the same so on and so fourth
>>
>>26915384
>implying she will resign
Before her final ascension she sill have this subplot about doubting herself and her future as royalty, she will think being a princess is not for her but doesn't want to disappointing Celly, at one point Luna will tell her that she sees a lot of Celly on her. Finally, a final scene where Twilight confronts Celestia, who tells her she never actually wanted to force Twilight to do something she didn't wanted to, that all the shit she did so far was part of a test, Twilight mastered friendship and magic and her final test being "princess training", she will also explain that thousands of years ago she was just like her and wanted to study magic, but Equestria needed a ruler and she was forced to put her dreams aside for the good of the others, but eventually realized that being a princess wasn't so bad, she wanted to give Twilight a taste of what being a princess was like, so at the end she would finally decide if she wanted to follow Celly's footsteps or not, and whatever happened she would be okay with that since Twilight already made her so proud by simply being her.Twilight would them realize that she doesn't need to abandon what makes her happy and isn't scared of her future anymore, finally embracing her wings
>>
>>26915426
It's canon for the finale.
>>
>>26915482
It's gonna be about villains that had been reformed thanking them.
>>
>>26915492
Discord will be friendzone and be back to evil and be dead in the S6 finale.
>>
It'll end with all of the mane 6 being alicorns or some shit.
>>
>>26915348
Feels.
>>
we need some endgame villain, but not something edgy, an actually well developed powerful villain. not asking for the moon really.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 256x352
>>26915365
>last sentence
>>
>>26915348
Islamist extremeists Allahu Akbar'ing up Canterlot
>>
>>26915348
The way this animation ended it.
>>
Nuclear fallout
>>
>>26915906
But then we'd never hear the end of the faggots going "FoE is cannon now durhurhur." While the first one was pretty good and a nice combination of homages to fallout 1, 2, and 3 stories and original spins with a backdrop of horse politics, it also spawned things like Project Horizons (which I forced myself to read all of just so that I could know for certain and it only gets worse as it goes on).
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.