[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1
File: Super crew.png (455 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Super crew.png
455 KB, 800x800
Skipping the Edition Edition
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi
Last time:
>Got home
>Did some work with Tink
>Talked to him about your pasts
>Left to speak to Two-bit’s contact

Apologies for leaving so abruptly last time, but let’s get back on track.

Thanks to Wolvan and Paper Pony Anon for the art.
>>
>The stallion smiles, his hoof outstretched.
>”Who hasn’t at this point? You can call me Cloak, just Cloak. What brings you around here? What can I do for you?”
“I need some upgrades for my bike, waterproof gear, and orbs if you have them.”
>He nods.
>”Sure, I can get you that stuff. I can get you just the orbs of any kind for four thousand bits a piece.”
>You recoil at the price, bringing one hoof into the air.
>”A bit high, I know. Our company may work with them, but we’re not the supplier.”
“Well what about the other stuff? The waterproof gear and the bike upgrades?”
>”Whatever you’re looking for, I’m sure I could get it for you, but I’d need you to be a little bit more specific. What exactly do you want?”
>>
>>26880209
I don't know. Did we actually have anything in mind before?
>>
>>26880209
Can you give me an idea of what sort of things you have available? Just a sort of general sampling? I'll know what I want when I see it.
The rest of the prices aren't like the orb prices, right?
>>
>>26880209
We need a means of dealing with water canons. Not sure how exactly, but we want to make sure they don't douse our flames.
>>
>>26880270
we didn't think what to buy but i would say getting tires that won't puncher would be helpful
>>
>>26880209
A stronger engine would work so we can go faster and some tires that can keep traction even in an oil slick.

Got any kind of armor piercing weaponry we could mount on our ride too?
>>
>>26880200
>You scratch your head, a little confused.
“Sorry, I guess I’m not really sure. What kind of stuff do you have?”
>He waves a hoof in your direction.
>”Oh yeah, understandable.”
>He puts his hoof down, his voice’s pitch getting higher as he goes into a sales pitch, faking enthusiasm.
>”Here at Rush Industries, we provide top-of-the-line equipment for all your superhero needs! Whether it’s a new supercharged engine for that sportscar, a new utility belt equipped with any manner of gadgets or gismos, even something as small as a utility knife, you can always bet on Rush Industries to help you beat the bad guys!”
>He clears his throat, his voice lowering once again.
>”So, that give you an idea?”
“Say, the rest of the prices aren’t like the orb prices, are they?”
>He shakes his head.
>”Of course not. In fact, the orb is typically the most expensive part of anything we sell here. That does mean that if you want the orbs with it, they’ll cost you quite a bit.”
“How about a couple puncture proof tires?”
>”Puncture resistant would cost you about 400 bits for two. They should hold up to most blades and spike strips. They should handle anything aside of a royal guard throwing a spear full force at it. If you want to be on the totally safe side, puncture proof will run you 600 for two. The totally puncture-proof tires for motorcycles are experimental, I’m not sure how’d they’d handle, honestly.”
“How would those tires do against oil slick?”
>”If you’re looking for traction, I’d go with the puncture-resistant tires, personally.”
“How about a stronger engine?”
>”Engines aren’t cheap. Standard motorcycle engines will run you about 3,000 bits. Ones modded to work with orbs will run you about 4,000 upwards. That’s without the orb itself, mind you. Top of the line is around 9,000, 13,000 with orb.”
“Yikes.”
>You cringe a bit at the price.
(cont.)
>>
>>26880270
>>26880295
>>26880298
>>26880302
>>26880460
>”Course, you could always buy it on credit. Two-bit here’s never let me down, I’m sure you would do the same.”
>He smiles, his face lighting up.
>”Wouldn’t want any trouble now, would we?”
>You narrow your eyes at the casual threat, nervously falling back into conversation.
“Couple other things. What kind of armor piercing weaponry do you have?”
>”Oh, we have a couple things. A claw launcher might work. It fits in a little tube that you could mount on the front or side, and would fire magically. It punches through metal, expands and grabs like a fish hook, and then you pull it back, ripping some armor with it like a fish hook. It’s a pretty simple design, fairly standard, it’ll run you 800.”
“Anything else?”
>”Other ways of defeating armor? A shaped charge will do it. Launch an explosive and it’ll bore right through that armor. It comes in a similar launcher, but it’s a bit more on the pricey side. 1200 to get and 200 for every next shot.”
“One more thing, how about a way of dealing with water cannons?”
>”Water cannons? That’s a bit tough, actually. For a pony on a motorbike, there isn’t anything I can really think of that would stop a water blast. The force alone would just knock you over. Maybe the personal barrier would work?”
“What’s that?”
>”It’s kind of a prototype. Push a button and it brings up a little sphere of magic around you. It’s not cheap though. 6,000 bits.”
>You hum, thinking your options over.
>”Any of that sound good to you?”
>>
>>26880782
Puncture resistant tires sound nice.
>>
>>26880782
Just the puncture resistant tires for now.
>>
>>26880782
we have 1283 bits on us, so we can buy the puncher-proof now and save the rest for a better engine
>>
>>26880782
I like the claw launcher. Can it be used scale a building?
>>
>>26881132
I think we would need something more specialized for that. Also why would you ever want to go on a roof with our bike?
>>
>>26881165
Because it would be FUCKING AWESOME?
>>
>>26881182
can't we already go on roofs with the grappling hook that is install in our bike
>>
>>26881165
Meh, mainly for badass stunts. Like those time in hero cartoons where batman pulls off a crazy turn by using a grapple in his bike or say we get run off a highway, we could use it to grapple to safety.

>>26881182
Also this.
>>
>>26881182
Well congratulations, you made it onto a roof and it's now a hassle to get down. Never mind if we were being, oh I don't know, chased or anything.
>>
>>26880930
>>26880972
>>26881009
>>26881132
>>26881165
>>26881182
>>26881205
>>26881216
>>26881225
“I’ll take the puncture resistant ones for now, those sound good.”
>”Right, 400 bits should do it.”
>You reach into your saddlebag and extract your coin purse, placing four hundred bits on his outstretched hoof.
>He puts them into his own saddlebag, closing the flap and extracting a piece of paper which he holds in his mouth.
>”That’s what I like about you villains, almost always pay upfront. I’ll have them delivered early tomorrow to your place, sound good?”
“Yeah, that sounds good.”
>”Well alrighty then!”
>He hoofs you the piece of paper.
>”If you ever need to talk to me again, just call that number. Say you’re calling about your order of seasoned hay fries, and I’ll know it’s you. Meeting place is here.”
“Sounds good. I’ll see you when I see you.”
>He nods and goes to turn away.
>Two-bit speaks up.
>”So is that it, ready to pack in for the night? Something else you need to do?”
>Your mind goes to the claw launcher.
>You do have a grappling hook on your bike, but in all honesty, it's kind of haphazardly put on there.
>You haven't even tested it to see if it works yet.
>Cloak’s not gone yet. If you’d like, you could still ask him for it if you’d like.
>Or you could ask him for about anything else, if it crosses your mind.
>>
>>26881307
Nah
>>
>>26881307
Eh, not right now.
>>
>>26881307
I'd like to shop more but I think we need more cash.
We need to pull off some jobs.

Ask Two-bit when's the next time he's going hunting for orbs?
>>
>>26881369
>>26881377
>>26881409
“Yeah, I think I’m ready to go back home.”
>You and Two-bit leave the alley, making your way back to your garage.
>The moon shines in the sky overhead, shining over the nearly empty streets.
>As the two of you walk, you turn to Two-bit.
“Hey Two-bit.”
>”Yeah?”
“When’s the next time you were planning on hunting for orbs?”
>”Shoot, we just went and stole a new batch a week ago. I was planning on hitting another train in a few weeks, why do you ask?”
“I’m a bit strapped for cash, was looking to do a job.”
>”Well there’s no shortage of stuff to do for money in this city, hold a politician or rich pony for ransom, break into a bank, diamond store, jewelry store, museum. You name it, really.”
“I dunno.”
>”Might be a little too high profile for your tastes?”
“Maybe.”
>”Course, I’m sure me or the rest of the ponies in our little group would be happy to help you plan it, if that’s what you want to do.”
>>
>>26881614
Well, thanks for the offer at least.
>>
>>26881614
Hmm, maybe. We'll have to look into our options more.
>>
>>26881614
Most of these jobs don't sound too bad actually as long as we use stealth.

I wouldn't mind splitting the cash if we worked with a crew to do some of these break ins quietly.
>>
>>26881654
>>26881714
>>26881736
>You sigh.
“Well, thanks for the offer anyway.”
>Two-bit looks forward to the street.
>”Don’t worry, I understand.”
“It’s just that I’d like to look into my other options more. I mean, maybe it doesn’t sound so bad if I use stealth to get in.”
>Two-bit doesn’t say anything, just continuing to look ahead while the gears turn in your head.
“Heck, I wouldn’t mind splitting the cash with a crew or something who would do these break-ins quietly.”
>”Huh, never figured you were one for stealth. You’re a bit flashy, don’t you think?”
“It’s worked for me before with that police scanner.”
>”It almost seems like overkill sending too many of us in to rob a place. Figure you could do it yourself.”
“Not without getting spotted. Point is, I’m thinking of it. I’ll let you know if that’s the kind of thing I want to do, you know?”
>”I understand. Nothing you’re not comfortable with doing.”
>The two of you nod, falling into silence as you continue your walk.
>You open your mouth and yawn, feeling a little bit groggy after your workout session earlier today.
>Is there anything at all you want to do when you get back to the garage, or are you ready to turn in?
>>
>>26881963
no
>>
>>26881963
Time to sleep
>>
>>26882018
>>26882046
>Feeling like it’s time for sleeping, you find yourself content to take the rest of the trip back in silence.
>The cool air feels good against your coat, a small breeze blowing gently across your fur.
>Soon, the two of you make it back to the garage.
>As usual, Tinker’s the only one still up and working.
>You remove Tinker’s tight racing jacket, tossing it on the chest.
>Heading back to the bedroom, the two of you wish each other good night and take your place in your beds.
>You crawl into your bed, the remnants of soreness from the morning’s workout ebbing as you pull the covers over yourself.
>You give in to your tiredness, your mind falling into a haze of darkness.
>The next morning, you awaken from your dreamless sleep, blinking your eyes open.
>Your shoulders and legs pop as you sit up, stretching.
>The familiar opening jingle of the news broadcast can be heard through the walls.
>>
>>26882294
let see what happen that made it to the news
>>
>>26882294
Go check if there's anything good on the news and say good morning to whoever's there.
>>
>>26882326
>>26882363
>Yawning once more, you extricate yourself from your mattress and toss the blankets back onto the bed.
>Stretching, you get the last of the kinks out of your limbs and leave the room.
>You make your way towards the living room, casting your eyes towards the couch.
>Two-bit, Voltage, Storm, and Ice all sit on the couch, eyes on the television.
“Morning guys, anything good on the news today?”
>Storm turns from her seat on the arm of the sofa, looking to you.
>“Oh, hey Eez. Yeah, this is a pretty good one.”
>She pats the seat next to her, and Voltage scoots to make room for you.
>You plop yourself down on the couch and turn to the television.
>The television shows a helicopter shot of Maretropolis from the sky while a mare speaks in voiceover.
>”Our top story this morning, the notorious villain Pharaoh Phetlock made his reappearance today. The villain broke free from Balkham Asylum just weeks ago, and now has minions rampaging through Maretropolis.”
>The camera cuts to a shot at street level. Three ponies covered completely in bandages converge on two mares huddled against a building, looking on in fear.
>As the camera watches, the center mummy reaches a hoof forward, and bandages spew outward, wrapping around the two mares as they scream for help.
>In just moments, their screaming stops, and in place of the two mares are mummies with glowing bright blue eyes.
>The five mummies slowly turn to face the camera, and the shot cuts away.
(cont)
>>
>>26882687
>The camera now focuses on the newsroom, the two anchors facing the camera.
>”The Pharaoh has not yet stated his demands, but the police have issued a statement urging citizens to be cautious until the situation is resolved. Once again, the city looks to the Power Ponies to save us. Our next story, is your pet really getting the right amount of-”
>Two-bit mutes the television, and the five of you look at each other.
>Anger simmers deep inside you.
>Yet another one of those loonies fucking up everyone’s day to settle a stupid little squabble with the power prissies.
>Storm’s the first one to speak.
>”So, that’s a thing. So what do we do while this is going on?”
>>
>>26882704
I want to check out more about this guy to see if he's worth taking on.
>>
>>26882704
Just a freak in rags.
I think we can handle that.

We just need to make sure we can take him down before the heavy hitters come by.
>>
>>26882704
Do they attack indiscriminately?

>>26882775
The flammable bandages might be easy to burn, but can we do so without hurting the hostage? Considering the possible numbers, how quickly until we're overwhelmed?
>>
THE PONE IN GAUZE
>>
>>26882844
>can we do so without hurting the hostage
Ignore the hostages. Focus on the crazy guy.
Also, I thought we had the power to stop our flame from burning things if we don't want them to burn.

I'm pretty sure we set a cactus on fire once in the desert without burning it by controlling our flames.
>>
>>26882899
If we completely ignore the mummies than we'll have to deal with the second part.
>>
>>26882977
Then I guess we could go around freeing hostages instead.

It might keep us out of the I'll be out of the eyes of the power ponies while they take out the dude. Then when he tries to use them as leverage they'll already be gone.

Might improve our rep even more than actually taking out the big bad. Who knows.
In the end, I think we might have to focus on one or the other and we'll be on a time limit either way.
>>
>>26883061
I have a bad feeling he'll be near his little "army" so we might have to risk an engagement anyway.
>>
>>26882745
>>26882775
>>26882844
>>26882899
>>26882977
>>26883061
>>26883086
>Already, the gears begin turning in your head.
>Ways of combating the mummies, how to go about an encounter with him.
“I want to check out more about this guy to see if he’s worth taking on.”
>”You never heard of Phetlock? He’s one of the power ponies’ main baddies.”
“Sounds like this freak in rags is just the kind of thing I’m looking for, what do you know about him? Do those things attack indiscriminately?”
>Two-bit speaks up.
>”I think so. I don’t know about you, but to me, that looked like recruiting. For what, I don’t know.”
“Right. I’ll just need to be able to take him down before the real heavy hitters come knocking.”
>”What do you need to know?”
“Who is he?”
>”Pharaoh Phetlock has this obsession with ancient Egypt and sees himself as having the divine right to rule over Maretropolis. Total lunatic. One of few in that asylum who deserve to be there."
“Powers?”
>”Mind control and control over living cloth, which you saw on that news report. The guy himself is actually a bit lacking in the power department, tends to hide behind his mummies rather than get into the fight himself. There’s always the possibility that he’s going for some artifact that’ll give him some power. That tends to be how these things work.”
“What’s he look like?
>”You’ll know him when you see him. Tall brown earth pony, ankh for a cutie mark, wears a lot of blue and gold jewelry, looks like an ancient pharaoh. Oh, he also has a ‘pharaoh car’ that he uses for getaways. Just a glorified chariot with an engine, I don’t think it does anything. What else do you need to know?”
>>
>>26883147
This cloth control won't affect my jacket or anything will it?
>>
>>26883147
He can control cloth and minds so are his minions made out of cloth or ponies covered in cloth. I want to know if I need to hold back.
>>
>>26883147
Any way to determine what artifacts he'd go after?
>>
>>26883243
Perfect
>>
>>26883216
>>26883238
>>26883242
“The cloth control wouldn’t affect my jacket at all, would it?”
>”No, nothing like that. He can only control the rags that are covering him.”
“So, he can control cloth and minds. So are his minions made out of cloth or ponies covered in cloth? I’m just wondering whether or not I would have to hold back.”
>”All of his minions are ponies covered in cloth. Not all of them are under mind control, usually there are at least a few poor saps who actually follow the guy for some special treatment if he ever succeeds.”
“So I’ll have to hold back against them?”
>”I’d recommend it. I guess the only way of knowing which one is which is by looking at the ones that don’t act like zombies.”
“Right, any way to determine what artifacts he’ll go for?”
>”That’s another thing about Power Ponies villains. There’s almost always some very timely event going on that’ll draw their attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the museums in town had a coincidental ancient Egyptian exhibit visiting from out of town. Course, I have no way of checking now."
>>
>>26883329
Let's just cut him off and stop him. All we need is his current location and if that news feed was live we should have a pretty good idea where to head.

There might be something in the newspaper that will give us a hint about where he's going.
>>
>>26883329
Wouldn't something like that be advertised in the news?
>>
I'm gonna pause here for the night. Thank you all for playing, and I'll see you guys tomorrow.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask.
>>
>>26883502
aww
>>
page ten already. Fast board.
>>
>>26880200
>>
>>26885768
>>
>>26886662
>>
>>26887114
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>26887728
>>
One day we're just gonna find Sludge in our bathroom.
>>
super bump
>>
>>26890383
>>
>>26883403
>>26883469
“Hell, I think I’ll just cut him off and stop him. If that news feed was live, I have a pretty good idea where that is. That was what, somewhere on East Third Street?”
>”I think. You’re going now?”
“Early bird gets the worm. Do we get newspaper service here?”
>”Sure do. The paper’s delivered up at the bar, you can go check up there.”
>Nodding, you make your way up to the front and find an empty bar, Draft wiping the counter down from last night’s service.
>Giving him a little hello, you grab the paper off the counter and head to the back, opening up to the advertisements.
>Just as Two-bit said, there’s a half page ad for the Maretropolis History Museum.
>The ad flaunts an Egyptian history exhibit in shades of gold and blue, pictures of sarcophaguses arranged in a row leading to a podium holding a staff embedded in the ground.
>The picture is pretty small, but when you squint, it looks like a gold cane with the black head of an animal you don’t recognize.
>’Come see the famous Staff of Set, on display here for only a short amount of time, don’t miss it!’
>Two-bit speaks up.
>”Figure that’s what you’re looking for?”
“Probably. Seems timely enough.”
>Two-bit nods.
>”That it does. So what’s your play?”
>>
>>26893350
Get between him and that museum.
>>
>>26893396
Yeah, this. Seems pretty straightforward.
>>
>>26893350
Bypass his minions and take him out directly.
Hopefully, catch him by surprise.
>>
>>26893396
>>26893413
>>26893472
“Get between him and the museum. Bypass his minions and focus on the big guy. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.”
>”Right, I’ll leave you to it then.”
>Two-bit scoots out his chair and trots towards the living room.
>He freezes in his tracks, stopping suddenly and turning back to you.
>”Just remembered, your new tires came in a little bit ago. I left them just over in the garage by your bike.”
“Oh, thanks Two-bit.”
>”Don’t mention it. I’ll be right over there if you need anything.”
>Two-bit makes his way over to the living room and turns up the volume to the television again.
>>
>>26893492
Do we have time to go install our new tires?
>>
>>26893492
Let's equip those and head out.
>>
>>26893492
We have to be careful not to be noticed by anybody until the mummies arrive. If we fail at that than the mummy guy might use us as a distraction to get to the staff.
>>
>>26893492
We should probably put those new tires on first.
>>
>>26893526
>>26893531
>>26893585
>>26893661
>In your experience, tires don’t take a lot of time to change.
>Sure, it may not be as quick as it is if you drove a car, but you could do it without losing much time.
>You move over to your bike and get to work.
>The wheels practically fly off the bike, unbolting the current tires from the bike’s frame and replacing them with their new puncture-resistant equivalents.
>You give the new wheels a spin and find that they spin perfectly straight, just like the old ones did.
>Depositing the old tires in Tinker’s scrap pile, you open the garage door, mount up, and roll out.
>You pull onto the streets of Maretropolis, finding them completely empty.
>A light gray fog drifts across the streets, blocking your view of the morning sun.
>Creepy, but heck, you’ll use it to your advantage.
>As you ride through the eerily silent streets, you hear the distant sound of screams somewhere off in the distance.
>About a hundred feet ahead of you, three figures emerge from the fog.
>You squint, and find that they walk towards you at a slow pace.
>Six solid blue eyes stare at you through the fog as you ride towards them, narrowing as you grow closer.
>>
>>26893930
Well looks like we've found the right way to go. Do these wrappings give off any magic signature and if so can we spot anything further away?
>>
>>26893930
We've encountered our first mummies. Time to practice freeing them.
>>
>>26893930
>>26893974
This.
Maybe we can tell who's being mind controlled by using our magic vision. I would bet the weird mind control magic aura would be all over them.

>>26893976
Also, remember to control our flame so they burn past the cloth without burning the ponies inside.
>>
>>26893974
>>26893976
>>26894050
>You close your eyes, trying to focus on the ponies in front of you.
>Unfortunately, when they’re so far away, you can’t really even see them from here.
>However, you can see the fog.
>The mist glows faintly in your magical vision, the light gray mist visible even in your mind’s eye.
>You squeeze the brake, your new tires squealing as you slide to a stop about twenty feet away.
>The bandages on the ponies glow with a golden aura of magic. You can hardly see the magic of the pony underneath.
>Probing out into the distance, you see nothing but more of the mist.
>Seems these were alone.
>Being exceedingly careful, you launch a burst of flame at the central mummy and its cloth wrapping catch fire, burning a bright green in the mist.
>You attempt to control the heat of the fire, just burning the cloth and keeping it away from the pony’s fur and coat underneath.
>The cloth burns off her face and barrel, revealing a teal mare underneath.
>It’s taking longer than you had hoped.
>As you begin working on her legs, two sets of bandages wrap around each of your front hooves.
>You open your eyes and find that the other two mummies have their front hooves outstretch, and find a single bandage stretching from each of them to you.
>The cloth begins to crawl up your legs.
>>
>>26894291
Kill the fire and burn these stupid tendrils. Hell maybe if they're stupid enough they'll keep trying and run out of bandages to use.
>>
>>26894291
encase our hooves in fire and keep freeing the mare, it'd be easier to deal with two instead of three.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M&t=1m20s
>>
>>26894449
>>26894477
>You decide to encase your hooves in flame, burning away the tendrils wrapping around them.
>The bandages easily burn away, from your hooves, but the two mummies don’t stop their onslaught, more bandages flying towards you.
>It’s annoying, but not distracting or overly exhausting.
>You’re still feeling fresh, you’ve got plenty more fire in you.
>You continue your work on the mare in front of you, burning away at her bonds.
>Soon, even her hooves are uncovered, leaving her bandage free.
>She collapses to the ground in a heap, unconscious.
>The two other ponies still stand there, the raggy tendrils reaching out towards you and burning on your hooves.
>>
>>26894741
Alright now we can focus more. Keep burning away but we really need to watch our magic during future encounters.
Also get them off the street when we're done.
>>
>>26894741
Focus on one of them at a time while defending against the other.
>>
>>26894772
>>26894788
>Continuing the attack, you focus on the pony on the left now, simply choosing to tank the rags.
>From here on out, you make a mental note to be more conservative with your magic.
>You turn your attention to the pony on your left and let the fire burn along the rags, snaking onto the pony’s hoof.
>As with the other pony, you control keep the flames away from his body, wrapping around him and engulfing him in flame.
>This time, it goes a bit more quickly.
>His fur catches fire, but you quickly extinguish it, leaving only a scorched spot on his side.
>Like the first, he slumps to the ground, unconscious.
>Finally, you get to work on the last, who had still been trying to wrap you to no avail.
>When you begin on her, the constant pressure of keeping your hooves aflame fades away, allowing for a much easier time.
>The flames dance over her body, burning the rags away quickly and efficiently.
>In no time, you’re left with three unconscious ponies lying in the middle of the street.
>Placing a hoof to your chest, your heart rate has picked up and you’re breathing a bit more deliberately.
>You don’t feel tired at all.
>Now then, what to do with them?
>It feels like a waste to leave them here. It would be a shame to go to that effort just to have them captured again.
>You look around.
>There’s an alley running to the left and right.
>Through the fog, you can see the outline of a dumpster.
>You’re near downtown Maretropolis, restaurants, barber shops, and stores lining the streets.
>>
>>26895022
There's the chance that none of those places are open and the chance that we'll be hounded by supers if they are aren't.
Also dumpsters are gross so I say we just try to drop them off with someone.
>>
>>26895022
Just leave them in the dump unless there are some police stations nearby.

Maybe a pay phone is around and we can give the cops a place to pick them up.
>>
>>26895198
>>26895238
>While leaving them in the dump is a possibility, it also seems kind of disgusting.
>There’s also the chance that none of these places are open right now, and you’d rather not be seen by anypony with a functioning brain.
>Unlatching yourself from your bike, you take a quick jog down the street, searching for a payphone.
>You find one and insert one bit, dialing the police’s non-emergency number.
>”A mare picks up, her exhaustion evident through her voice.
>”Hello, this is the Maretropolis PD, how may I help you?”
“Yeah, there are a few unconscious ponies in an alley on North 6th by Hayseed. Come get them so they don’t get mummified again. Later.”
>”I’m sorry, who is-“
>You don’t give her the chance to finish, slamming the phone on the receiver.
>Returning to your bike, you drag the three ponies off to the side of the street, leaning them against the alley wall.
>Your job finished, you dust your hooves off and hop onto your bike, making your way to the museum.
>You pull to a stop near the entrance, removing your helmet and looking up at the building.
>The front of the building has columns stretching from the ground to the overhanging roof, the influences of ancient pegasus architecture obviously apparent.
>A banner hangs across the entrance, advertising the ancient Egyptian exhibit.
>More interestingly, the interior lights shine through the ancient-looking doors.
>Seems like the building is open, despite the police’s warnings.
>You cast your gaze to the fog, trying to make out any shapes.
>However, you see none. The city remains eerily quiet.
>>
>>26895548
Are we sure they aren't already I there and didn't bust the doors down?
>>
>>26895548
Check the building. If he's not there maybe we can take the artifact before he dos. And sell it for profit to a collector.
>>
>>26895606
>>26895858
>You turn to the museum.
>Truthfully, you don’t even know that they’re not in there already.
>You trot your way up to the stairs, trying the door.
>From your position right next to it, it’s easy to tell that the door had been broken, the wooden door cracked and splintered along the lock, looking as if it had been kicked in.
>Guess that answers that question.
>You push your way inside, coming into the main foyer of the building, sticking to the walls.
>A cliché dinosaur – a stegosaurus - stands in the middle of the foyer on a raised pedestal.
>You see a customer service desk on your right.
>A container labelled ‘take one’ hangs from the desk, filled with maps.
>You grab one and look over it.
>The ancient Egyptian exhibit lies downstairs.
>Stairs are to the east.
>There are three exits to the room, each in the cardinal directions.
>To the east about thirty feet away, two mummies stand guarding the entrance to the doorway, golden spears in their hooves.
>They seem oblivious to your entrance, the desk blocking their line of sight.
>>
>>26896010
Seems like they need a change in wardrobe :^)
>>
>>26896010
I wonder if our wrench would disable the mummies.
>>
>>26896010
Light them up.
>>
>>26896068
>>26896094
>>26896282
“Sounds like these guys need a change in wardrobe,” you mutter under your breath.
>You mentally pat yourself on the back for the excellent one liner.
>Shame nopony heard it.
>You leave your cover and shoot a small burst of flame at the mummies.
>It hits both of the mummies, hitting one in the chest and the other in the leg.
>They both throw their spears on the ground in fright.
>You begin spreading it across their bodies, but one panics, screaming and patting at the flames, trying to put them out.
>All he does is catch the other hoof on fire.
>In order to shut him up, you pull out your wrench and throw it at him.
>It smacks him right in the forehead and he begins convulsing due to the chock, soon collapsing to the ground twitching.
>The bandages on both of his hooves continue to burn.
>The other mummy keeps a more level head, looking to you, then his fallen comrade.
>Then he begins galloping down the hallway, chest ablaze, heading for the stairwell.
>”Help! Fire! Pharoah, intruder!”
>>
>>26896426
So much for getting the drop on the guy.
Welp, bring on the big bad.
Follow him to his master.
>>
>>26896426
Fug
Bring the wrench back and finish up the other one. I don't want to blindly charge into them.
>>
>>26896426
Of course the loyal ones are standing guard. At least there is 1 less smart mummy to deal with, 2 if we can stop the runner.
>>
>>26896475
>>26896487
>>26896507
>You swear under your breath.
>Of course the loyal ones would be standing guard
>While part of you wants to follow him right to his master, you’d rather not rush blindly down there.
>Making your decision, you rush forward, picking up your wrench.
>Extinguishing the flame on the unconscious pony, you charge into the hallway.
>You chuck it at the running pony, hoping to disable him.
>It flies straight at the pony, and slams into his backside.
>He yipes, jumping away from the shock, but it doesn’t incapacitate him.
>The pony rounds the corner, disappearing down the stairwell, his shouts echoing off the stone walls.
>You gaze down the stairwell as the green light fades, disappearing as he rushes down to the lower level.
>>
And that’s gonna be it for this week.
Thank you all for playing, and I’ll see you all come next Saturday. Maybe I’ll even do a thing for april fools, who knows.

Anyway, be sure to leave any questions if you’ve got it. I’ll see you around.
>>
>>26896722
Ugh, what a pussy.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.