[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in Twilight's dorm room going through her draws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1002450.png (555 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1002450.png
555 KB, 1280x720
You are in Twilight's dorm room going through her draws trying to find a pair of her panties in order to prove to Indigo Zap that you are cool enough to hang out with her. Seconds after finding a pair, their owner walks in and immediately sees you holding her underwear.

What do?
>>
>>25092795
I mustn't register on an emotional level...
First, distract target. Then block her blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobulate. Dazed, will attempt wild haymaker. Employ elbow block, and body shot. Block feral left, weaken right jaw, now fracture.
Break cracked ribs, traumatize solar plexus, dislocate jaw entirely.
Heel kick to diaphragm...
In summary: ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken, diaphragm haemmorraging. Physical recovery: six weeks. Full psychological recovery: six months. Capacity to demand answer for panty raid: neutralized.
>>
>"W-what are you doing here?"
"I'm waiting for someone to use this writefag prompt to write a shitty story where you're unrealistically forgiving to me, I represent the writer who sucks at mathematics and you fall in love with me, just so the writer can write some self-insert smut."
>"Get out, get out, get out!"
"Fine, geez."
>>
>>25092818
Do you have that memorized or did you copy/paste that from somewhere?

Either way, I chuckled.
>>
>>25092795
"...I'm too much of a socially awkward doormat to deny requests others tell me to do!"
>>
>>25092818
Sherlock pls
>>
>>25092795
Lie (but not really) about finding her extremely sexually attractive, apologize for taking A (make sure to grab two) pair of her panties. Return one while hiding the other. This goes one of four ways. She tries to get an authority figure and plan "Run like you're being chased by zombie kenyans" comes into effect, she just lets you go, she lets you keep the pair you gave to her, or she wants sex... and you give her sex. Then, after the sex, she'll either give you the pair she was wearing as a souvenier OR be too tired to notice you sneak that pait you were hiding out.
>>
>>25092795
What I wouldn't give for one, JUST ONE normal prompt.
>>
>>25092795
put them on.
>>
>>25092795
eat them
then shove two fingers down my throat so i vomit them out
procede to eat them again

hopefully she san away by then so you can make your excuse of a getaway

if not, take a dump on the floor and claim eye rape
>>
>>25092818
So first you Rob her.
Then, when caught, you Down her.
Just to be cool enough to make a Junior with Indigo Zap.

S'wrong with you, Holmes?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.