[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuck in the Middle with you CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 1456977162265 (1).png (342 KB, 1107x994) Image search: [Google]
1456977162265 (1).png
342 KB, 1107x994
#3. Now with more QM shilling
Previous Thread: >>26644555

Quick summary:
>Be Moth Stallion
>Live in Nocturnum, a semi-autocratic town in Equestria where Moth ponies, Bat ponies, and Changelings all live together.
>Get hired by one of the few male Changelings in the town named Thorax to work as a tailor in his Lingerie shop.
>Death Wish, a small girly Bat stallion who is into edgy shit, is our Co-worker.
>Also turns out Thorax was a detective and might be involved with a kidnapping case involving his former employee. Is giving you both double pay if you help him with some investigations.
>Currently you are also working on a case that involves a prized truffle hunting Pig being blown to pieces and a kidnapped changeling. Your number one suspects are two unicorns, one named Trouser Minnow, the other Precious Thing.
>Last we left off, Death Wish more or less begged us to let him stay over, and we've been planning revenge on him for an embarrassing incident where he made us wear glowing 'firefly' panties.

Case 1 Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zmPRpNt2HTnVM7RapirO5o_w_NI4yQK2hfxNsMd5BGY/edit

[cont]

[probably gonna pass out soon but I'm gonna try to pull an all nighter for mid-terms. as a result post tomorrow may be few and far in between.]
>>
>>26721896
>>26721201
>>26721224
>It's for the best that you just give the bulletin board a quick glance and head back home.
>Besides, you may be able to sway your mom's opinion by telling her you may be pretty close to catching this 'Hog Howitzer' yourself.
>One of the first advertisements that catches your eye is one for the infamous 'Animal Collective'. It's very colorful and busy so it stand out, but it's such a mess of animals, stickers, glitter, and words that it feels like a physical assault on your eyes.
>You shiver and shift through the rest of the bulletin board, hoping that's the worst thing you have to see.
>There happens to be a 'Cowboy meet'n'greet' going on at a certain farm. It appears a lot of the richer 'Cowponies' get along with some of the rural families in Nocturnum rather nicely.
>Atlas has been actually advertising his 'Fashion Show'...Still have to deal with that. Death Wish hasn't mentioned anything about it for a while, so hopefully that was something he forgot.
>There's a 'Couple's Special' at a very well known restaurant around town. Could be pretty romantic~
>A Changeling Magician? She's preforming really late in the afternoon though. Wonder if anyone will actually show up.
>Last but probably not least there is a 'costume' party going on at...Mothria's Temple!?
>The holiest place in the land? This is an outrage! Whoever is tarnishing her good name should be hanged drawn and cor-
>Oh, it's actually 'hosted by Lady Mothria herself'.
>...Huh. The party is going on all week apparently too, celebrating her 'Cute-ceaƱera'.
>That's always one of the biggest ways to differentiate the different Mothrias. Most of them looked similiar or identical, but they all had unique Cutie Marks.
>Wonder what Mothria XV's will be...
>>
>>26721898
Generally, most people I know tend to do worse without sleep.

The number XV?

The meet'n'greet seems like a good idea to use our one favour on.
But if the interest is in getting closer to him, the restaurant would be the better choice. After all, we still have those panties he made.

I'm unsure if we should go pay a visit to Atlas, opportunity for sex aside, Wish probably won't agree without some preparation (from us) first.
>>
>>26721898
The restaurant sounds nice...
>>
We really need a new OP image...

the only issue with the meet and great i can forsee is wishy seeing his ex there. also, no reason we cant hit up the couples special after doing something else.

Changeling magician -> dinner would be my suggestion, the late afternoon show will have a smaller audience so its more personal and it's late so we can suggest dinner after.
>>
I'm interested in a changeling magician
>>
beb
>>
>>26722602
>>
>>26723061
>>
File: MothBatShitpostingOnALaptop.png (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
MothBatShitpostingOnALaptop.png
81 KB, 900x900
>>26722168
There's only been about 3 related fanarts so far. We need a drawfag or two.
>>
File: AWAKEN.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN.png
226 KB, 468x345
>>26723595
>bat moth wings
>>
bully
>>
>>26722066
>>26722163
>>26722200
>>26722168
>The dinner sounds like something fun to do after something else. You're considering taking him to the meet'n'greet just use that 'favor' he owes you.
>The Changeling Magician sounds intriguing, but it's going to be in like 5 hours. You should probably eat dinner before then.
>With a few potential ideas floating around in your mind for what to do, you get Death Wish to come back home with you so you can calm your mother's nerves.
>After a rather uneventful flight you touch down in front of your small home and head step inside.
>A moth in a long flowing robe that is ordinate in various 'spiritual' writings and symbols is sitting on the couch, talking with your mother over a glass of liquid nectar.
>You barely recognize him at first since it's been so long, but quickly you realize who it is.
"Hey, Sweetie Strokes!"
>The religious moth looks over to you and waves calmly. Sweetie was always a very slow and tired moth.
>"It's been a while hasn't it Thimble? 5 months right?"
>Your mother nods, but once she catches a glimpse of Death Wish heading inside her evil grin returns.
>"I hope you don't mind if I invited him over for a small chat...Don't worry though. We should be gone soon, so you two can make all the noise you want.~"
>Sweetie yawns and sips his nectar. He is no where near as fluffy as you are, but his wings have always been a lot bigger and more impressive. He also has a habit of never cutting his hair, so his bangs almost entirely block his eyes just like Death Wish. Doesn't help that his mane is all poofy too.
>"Yes, I have been entrusted with a task from Lady Mothria tonight. Her 'Costume Party' is just about to start and your Mother wanted to help. There's no need to worry about her drinking habit either, we wish to keep Mothria pure and free of such poison for the time being."
>>
>>26724446
>There's no need to worry about her drinking habit either, we wish to keep Mothria pure and free of such poison for the time being."
Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou. I've just been so upset and I want her to get back on a good path.
>>
>>26724446
Well alright then. Hope you have fun.
>>
>>26724476
>>26724572
"Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou! I've been just so worried about her and I want her to get back on to a good path. Have fun you two!"
>Your mom reclines in the couch and takes sip from her own cup
>"We're not going to leave yet. Unless you really want us too~"
>She's wiggling her eye brows in a very embarrassing way, but after the 'Firefly' panties incident you've become nearly immune to bullying.
"No it's fine Mom, we may actually go out and do something as well, I just wanted to check up on you and let you know that we're alright."
>Death Wish tilts his head in confusion.
>"We are? I thought we were gonna stay home."
>You flash him a cheeky grin.
"All part of the plan, partner."
>The little bat is getting really nervous now. Sweetie Strokes beckons you to come sit in the couch across from him and your mom. It probably wasn't designed for two ponies since you have to sit flank to flank with Death Wish.
>"Your mother informed me that you have acquired some form of employment recently Thimble. Anything note worthy happen to you? Nothing that exciting happened in the temple today."
>>
>>26724740
Yeah, I get to be a tailor!
>>
>>26724740
I'm a tailor now, and a detective too!
>>
File: 1420088528385.png (79 KB, 407x303) Image search: [Google]
1420088528385.png
79 KB, 407x303
I know someone who would get along well with Sweetie.
>>
>>26724760
>>26724796
>>26724848
"Yeah, I'm a tailor and a detective too!"
>Sweetie's eyes just open up a few milimeters more. That means he's amused at least.
>"That sounds fun. I heard that a certain tailor shop got mobbed by several dozen Moth mares today. That wouldn't happen to be your store would it?"
>You give Mom a knowing glare as you answer
"Yes, it was my store. I think I can thank my mom for the extra business."
>Mom drinks from her mug innocently.
>"I guess it got a lliiitttle out of hoof did it?
>Death Wish scoffs and shifts in the couch unconfortably, rubbing his flanks against your own in the process.
>"A little? They tried to kidnap us because I accidentally touched their butts or something!"
>"You should find that rather flattering though, most moth mares don't really care for Bat Stallions. They're too big and sweaty for our tastes. If they liked you that much you must be very attractive."
>The bat's ego begins to return. It seems everyone really knows how to activate Death Wish's smugness.
>"Well I DO enjoy taking care of my appearance, but I guess I'm just a bit of a lady killer huh?"
>The wicked smile of your mother returns.
>"Oh but on the contrary, I think it's stallions who you are the biggest hit with. Sweetie Strokes, what's your thoughts?"
>The sleepy stallion's attena and ears snap to attention after he began to doze off. He looks at Death Wish for a few seconds before replying calmly. No one else probably would have noticed, but you see a small smirk break out on the side of his mouth before he speaks.
>"In my opinion: he's the prettiest bat I've have ever seen. At least so far."
>Death Wish fumes and turns to you.
>"C-Come on I'm not that good looking! Thimble, you've seen better right?"
>>
>>26725123
f u c k

Got a mini-break between mid-terms but soon I will have to go back in, so expect a bit of a delay
>>
>>26725123
You are really pretty. Your coat, eyes, and mane, even your cutie mark.

N-not that it's a bad thing! I'm one of the girliest stallions you know, right?
>>
>>26725123
You're a bit brightly colored for a bat but it's still nice.
>>
>>26725123
Oh, I'd give you about an eight out of ten.
Maybe nine with the right lighting.
>>
>>26725123
No.
>>
>>26725142
>>26725156
>>26725179
"Hmm, I'd give you about an 8 out of 10, maybe a 9 with the right lighting."
>"That's pretty high...And what do you mean 'right lighting'.
"Well...you're a bit brightly colored for a bat."
>He grimaces and looks at his coat closely before groaning.
>"Urgh, I knew that shampoo was making my coat color too bright! I-it's not that bright usually..."
>Speaking of I might recolor the OP to make them fit to more how I think they should be. Death Wish's coat isn't THAT bright
>Sweetie Strokes idly looks at the rising sun out the cracks of the blinds on the window.
>"Mrs. Lacey, I hate to rush you, but I must show up early to the party to make any last minute preparations."
>Your mom stands off the couch and stretches her wings with a grunt.
>"Ughn, I'll come help out. Well I got nothing better to do here. I'd rather not be the awkward third wheel to Thimble here."
"Oh no mom it's alr-"
>She stops you by kissing your cheek.
>"Sush, you don't have to act all polite with me honey."
>Sweetie Strokes stands by the door while your mom retreats into her room to get change. When she steps out, she's wearing a Witch costume complete with a long broom she carries out with her.
>Right, it IS a costume party.
>"Just have fun and come back home at a decent time, got it? Or I may have to put a curse on you! Ehehe!~"
>Her fake witch laugh was too convincing. She even flew out the door riding the broom to be more authentic. Sweetie follow after her slowly.
>That just leaves you and the bat alone with your butts squished together side by side.
>Death Wish is looking at you expectantly, probably for the 'dare'. His eyes dart around your living room, and his ears twitch as he's full of nervous energy.
>>
>>26725525
Ask him if he wants something to eat
Let's drag out his anticipation as much as we can
>>
>>26725525
Butt is starting to chafe.
>>
>>26725525
Do something lewd
Like hold hooves
>>
>>26725525
>Death Wish
Did you come up with that edgy name when you hung out with your friends at deviantArt? Seriously, that is one retarded name.
>>
>>26725691
>I didn't read the cyoa
>>
File: intense.png (161 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
intense.png
161 KB, 400x366
>>26725691
>>
>>26725650
>>26725653
>>26725656
>After rubbing against his flanks and being stuck in those hot panties for several hours your butt is starting to feel terrible.
>The other couch looks much more spacious, so you grab his hoof with your fluffy unshorn fetlocks suddenly and drag him over to it.
>You have quite a lot of space now, enough that you can lie on your stomach in a vaguely provocative way.
>His anticipation is almost palpable.
"Want to get something to eat?"
>Initially it seems like he's about to say 'sure', but he catches himself out of paranoia.
>His yellow eyes continue to wander around your quaint little house
>"I-I guess."

>>26725691
(Just for you)
"Great, but there's a question I really wanted to ask you..."
>One you had for quite a while now.
>"Yeah? What is it?"
"Is 'Death Wish' your real name?"
>He smirks and lies back over the side of the couch.
>"Some what. My name had 'Wish' in it, but I was sorta forced to change it."
>>
>>26726026
Forced to change your name? That sounds terrible!
>>
>>26726026
Hold hooves goddammit
>>
>>26726153
>>26726233
"Forced to change your name? That sounds terrible!"
>You lean over and hold his hooves idly. It somehow feels much more degenerate than the 'office incident'.
>"Yeah, and I choose Death Wish because I thought it sounded cool...back when I was teenager. I still can't use my real name, and honestly it's a bit too wimpy for me so Death Wish it is."
>His smugness fades away once again and he adopt that vulnerable and shy demeanor he sometimes has when he suddenly has a depressive mood swing.
>Maybe he just needs to let it all out.
"Why would you have to change your name in the first place?"
>"My parents made me..."
"What!?"
>"It's a bit of a long story. And I'd rather not get too into it but...essentially I screwed up. Big time. Something big enough that my parents decided I shouldn't be apart of the family anymore. But they couldn't kick me out into the street because that'd be too shameful, so they let me stay in a tiny cottage on their estate..."
>You remember him being frivolous with money before when he was drunk. 'Estate' seems to imply that he's from a Bat family.
>Unlike Moths or Changelings, Bats don't really have a central leader.
>That isn't the whole truth. More like the pony they looked up to the most was stuck on the moon for 1000 years.
>So the equivalent for the bats is the 'Night Pact' between several influential noble families. Most of them are descents from high ranking officers or Commanders in the old Night Guard.
>When Luna came back, most of the noble families were actually able to establish themselves in the New Night Guard with ease. You can make fun of them for being snooty and stuck up bats all you want, but they have a very paramilitary code of ethics and actually practice combat drills weekly.
>He looks looks away from you, seemingly angry at something. He pulls your hoof closer to him unconsciously.
>"...That's why I don't like going back home. Alright?"
>>
>>26726574
Oh... I-i'm sorry...

Give him a reassuring hug...
>>
>>26726574
O-oh
>>
>>26726574
You can stay here whenever you want...
>>
>>26726574
Wow. Well you're always welcome here Wishy.
>>
>>26726610
>>26726622
>>26726674
>>26726677
>He doesn't resist this time when you pull him into a hug.
"Wow...You can stay here whenever you want Wishy."
>Death Wish slowly wrap his forehooves around your back, pinning your wings, and buries his head in your chest in silence.
>Quickly you glance back up to the picture of your Father a few inches above the couch. You both seem to have very different pasts...
>He tries to speak into your fluffy, but all it does is just tickle you. The bat moves his mouth out of the way before speaking.
>"Wishy Wash..."
"Hmm?"
>"That was my name. Kinda dumb isn't it? Now you know why I was okay with that nickname. It just felt...familiar."
>The bat is hugging you tighter than he was last morning. You're almost afraid he'll crush you by accident if he was any stronger.
>"I-I don't want to make this night all about me though. Primrose told me I was too clingy and whiny and I don't want to make that mistake again. So, is there anything you want to get off your chest? Just...anything."
>>
>>26727032
No. I want things to be happy now.
>>
>>26727032
Tell him you think his original name is super cute
>>
>>26727032
maybe some other time
>>
>>26727032
Nah, you can stay on my chest.
>>
>>26727191
This.
>>
>>26727032
Kiss his forehead
>>
>>26727032
Maybe now would be a good time to explain what happened to Dad?
>>
>>26727087
>>26727121
>>26727170
>>26727191
>>26727205
>>26727379
"Maybe some other time. I want things to be happy right now."
>You let him lie on your chest, rocking him gently back to back
>"Okay, I just don't want to overwhelm you with my proble-"
>You pull his tilt his head up and plant a quick kiss on his forehead.
"Shh. I really like your real name...Wishy Washy has a nice ring to it."
>He tries to hide his blush with his hooves and he goes back to resting his head on your chest like a pillow.
>Burdening Death Wish with your Father's demise isn't something you wish to tell him yet...it's something you don't like to think about in general.
>Because it occasionally returns as a phantom in your dreams. A monstrous scream that wakes you up from a pleasant fantasy in a cold sweat.
>That's the only thing you remember. You were apparently with him when he was murdered, but you had been knocked out cold somehow and so remember nothing of what happened that fateful day.
>You keep these painful memories to yourself as you cuddle with Wishy. That is until you hear his stomach growl.
>"Heh, so are we going to get something to eat? I'm kinda starving."
>You're still full from the big lunch that Thorax got you two...
>How can he eat that much and still be so tiny?
>>
>>26728320
I'm sure there's something I can make you.
>>
>>26728320
What do you like?
>>
>>26728320
this cyoa is gonna end with us solving our fathers murder isnt it?
>>
>>26728481
I'm getting a feeling that's what's going to happen. Everything that happens is going to add up somehow.

>>26728320
Ask what he'd like, and see if he agrees to go to that restaurant/
>>
>>26728320
Maybe we can go to the restaurant...
>>
>>26728630
I say let's just stay in for now. There's probably food in the house, and it'll be cheaper.
>>
>>26728351
>>26728364
>>26728481
>>26728630
>>26728642
>>26728649
"Well what do you like?"
>"Where do I start...fruit obviously...Fried Dragonflies are great too! Oh there's this amazing little food stand that has charred locust and butterflies too, you have to try it ou-"
>He finally notices your utter horror and disgust at his eating habits and stops.
>...Right, there are SOME differences between what bats eat and what Equestrian ponies do.
>Moths had the most radically different diets though as of late more and more moths have been eating more 'Equestrian' foods.
>That's kinda how you got so chubby quickly back when you were a maid...
"Urk. Well there's this restaurant that I was thinking of taking you too, but I think it'd be best if we save money."
>The bat shifts up so his face isn't buried under your tufts of hair
>"Save money? I'll just cover the bill if you want."
"No I can't ask you to do that, it's rude to have your guest pay for everything!"
>"Pshh, come on! My 'allowance' is so big that I barely know what to with it when I have half of it left over at the end of the month. I can cover a tiny restaurant bill like that easily."
>He tries to imitate your 'puppy dog' eyes. He's so bad at it that it looks like his eyes are trying to pop out of his eyes with the way he's straining them.
>It's still kinda cute though..
>Well if money is no object, and you don't have any dead brethren lying around to boil and feed him with...where should you take him?

Finally done with test shenanigans
>>
>>26729009
Okay, we'll go out with him to his stand.

We're not hungry anyway, afterall.
>>
>>26729025
Agreed. The casual setting will make him more comfortable, and its not like Thimble is going to order anything anyway.

What DO moths eat though? Other than fabrics, of course.
We know they drink nectar, at least. So flowers?
>>
>>26729025
Sure... we can try to get used to him eating that sort of thing...
>>
>>26729043
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud-puddling
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 380x380
>>26729068
Jesus Christ
>>
>>26729208
>Thimble will NEVER drink the nutrients out of your pee
>>
File: 1429840683338.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1429840683338.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>26729251
>watersports
>>
>>26729068
I would think the nutrition requirements of a moth pony would be much more and different than any other insect. That seems more like a mildly embarrassing thing moth ancestors did when they were starving or something.
They probably just eat the whole plant now instead of waiting for it to decompose first.
>>
>>26729025
>>26729066
>>26729043
>Might as well get used to him eating that sort of thing...
"Okay, I'll go out with you to this stand. But I'm not really that hungry."
>The bat stops cuddling you and stands up all excited.
>"Really? Well let's go before they close down for the day!"
>He grabs his saddle bags and heads out the door quickly. He enthusiastically leads you over to the fried bug stand and gushes about how 'crispy' and 'gooey' everything is there. You try to pay attention to him talk, but honestly it's kinda hard to hear.
>Luckily the flight to a heavily bat populated neighborhood isn't too far, and soon enough you arrive at the Fried Bug stand.
>The vendor himself, a big bat Stallion, is giving you odd looks when Wishy starts trying to 'recommend' you different fried bugs to try out.
>He finally gives up trying to convert you to his diet and buys a few fried grasshoppers on sticks along with big overgrown mosquitos on sticks and happily munches on them. While you find what he's eating rather unappetizing, seeming him this happy make it kind of worth it...
>A-And Mud-puddling was just something starving Moth Stallions did back in the Age of Despair. No one drinks from pee anymore!
>Soon though, he finally stops gushing about his insect eating and starts asking you about the 'dare'.
>"Come on tell me! I hope you're not planning on just keeping it until the moment I least expect it, and then suddenly try to spring something on me."
>He nervously eats a mosquito's face off, accompanied with some sickening crunching sounds.
>>
>>26729438
Check the time, is it time for that meet'n'greet to start yet?
Or we could go somewhere else(like the costume party) and get him to dress up in a cowboy hat complete with accent.
Or we could go home and do the above, but make him wear the firefly panties while doing it.on his face. Bat noses are more sensitive than moth noses in some ways
>>
>>26729438
Is it getting queasy in here or is it just me?
>>
>>26729497

I still think we should put on a maid outfit while we make him wear the cowgirl stuff.
>>
>>26729438
Try not to be disgusted by the sickening sounds...
>>
>>26729497
>>26729505
>>26729514
>>26729528
>Feeling queasy, you look away and try to distract yourself from the sickening sounds by checking the time.
>It's about 30 minutes until the meet'n'greet starts. Mothria's Costume party is starting right about now though but it's apparently going to last a rather long time.
>Hmm...maybe you should slip into a maid outfit so he won't feel so bad when you force him into the cowgirl stuff. Complete with a fake accent.
>Or maybe you could do it all in the comfort of your home, and make him wear the firefly panties on his muzzle.
>The possibilities are endless!
"Oh don't worry Wishy, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do now."
>That did nothing to calm his nerves. He wolfs down the remaining crispy bugs before he walks back up to you and puts a hoof around you. He's luckily drank some water so he doesn't have bug breath
>"Come ooooonn! Please? I don't care if it's really bad, the anticipation is killing me!"
>The bat shakes you back and forth while he chirps in a whining manner.
>It's pretty great seeing him get so flustered just by you refusing to tell him, but you think he'll start getting a whole lot more annoying soon if you don't throw him a bone.
>>
>>26729761
Sure, I'll give you a little hint.

You made my dare after my embarrassing secret, yours is going to be based off of your secret.

You'll have to wear it all night and in public. But to make it fair, I'll have to do it too.
>>
>>26729761
Make him wear the cowgirl outfit to work tomorrow, with the panties. He made them, after all.
If it will make him feel better, we can wear the maid outfit too. It'll go with the pink bowtie.
Tag team Thorax seduction when?
>>
>>26729941
This.
>>
>>26729801
>>26729941
>>26729952
"Sure, I'll give you a little hint. You based my dare off my embarrassing secret, so your is going to be based of your secret. You're going to have to wear it all day, and at work."
>You lean in close one more time and utter a single word that he didn't understand before, but now it answers all his questions
"Partner."
>Wishy gasps and let his wings spring out to their full spread in suprise.
>"Wh-What!? That's not fair!"
>You can't help but chuckle deviously at his exasperated look.
"Don't worry! I'm going to wear my maid outfit too, if it makes you feel better. And besides: You never said it had to be fair~"
>Death Wish's faces flushes at the thought and he closes his eyes before responding.
>"Well a deal is a deal I guess. But I would feel a lot less embarrassed if you wore that maid costume. At least we can be humiliated together..."
>Great! Now all that's left is to assemble his cowgirl outfit together and force him into it!
>Bit of a problem there. You don't have any cowpony stuff in your closet. The closest you got is a pair of daisy dukes and some rope that could probably be used as a lasso.
>This meet'n'greet might have provide an opportunity to find a more complete outfit, or you could just quickly shop around some of the tailor stores and assemble a cute outfit for him. There should be some Cowpony stuff near the train station, which happens to be wear most Equestrians live.
Don't worry entirely about how you acquire the outfit, just describe what you want him to wear.
>>
>>26730086
Course he'll have to wear those daisy dukes.

He'll need a vest, hopefully one that's tight and squeezes around the barrel to show off his curves. If not that, then a plaid shirt.
Leave the stomach uncovered.

Boots are a must, as well as a hat. Leave the legs uncovered. No need to combine chaps with daisy dukes. Gotta keep it revealing.

And of course, a saddle. Because it's kinky. We could attach the rope to it too.

That should make him look sufficiently cowgirl-ish.
>>
>>26730086
assless chaps
>>
>>26730167
This... Maybe add a bow on his hat/mane or something...
>>
File: Crispycunt.png (121 KB, 777x811) Image search: [Google]
Crispycunt.png
121 KB, 777x811
[Passed out while writing next update. Will wait until tommorrow so I can get it right.]

[In the meantime feel free to add more of your opinions on his outfit. So far I'll probably go with this one]
>>26730167

As an apology, have a Crispy
>>
File: tail-ribbons.jpg (47 KB, 489x327) Image search: [Google]
tail-ribbons.jpg
47 KB, 489x327
>>26730086
I can't really decide between daisy dukes and chaps.

>>26730167 This one has pretty much everything, but perhaps tie a knot on the front of the shirt so it'll match the shorts. Boots too.

If we're getting the vest, go with >>26730186
and the saddle and hang the rope from it. The hat he'll wear with this outfit should match too.
Boots optional for this one.

In both outfits, tie a ribbon in his mane and tail. I'd suggest green or white.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (92 KB, 893x750) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
92 KB, 893x750
>>26730791
>green or white
>>
>>26731863
>>
>>26730167
>>26730194
>>26730791
(It seems Daisy Dukes has the most votes so we're going with that)
>After a bit of deliberation you've finally pieced together what his cowgirl outfit should look like
>You tell Wishy to head back to your house and wait for you to do a little bit of shopping. He offers you a fair bit of spare cash, so you can go nuts.
>He's going to have to wear the daisy dukes, and the glowing panties, obviously. And you're thinking of tying a white ribbon in his tail just to make him that more embarrassed in public, But you still need to pick up some important pieces from the clothing shops by the train station.
>Luckily, most of them are open late into the afternoon so you can pick and choose at leisure.
>You get a small light red plaid shirt that will likely squeeze around his torso and show off his curves, some fancy cowpony boots and hat, and of course a saddle.
>With your shopping trip complete, you fly back to your home and see him waiting impatiently on the couch.
>"Hey...that's quite a lot of stuff you bought there..."
>Now comes the fun part: dressing him up.
>Part of your wonders if you should slip into the maid outfit first.
>Or blind fold him while you're putting the outfit on so he'll only see it at the last moment.
>How should you go about this?
>>
>>26733351
Make him put it on himself.
Bask in his embarrassment as he does so.

Once it's on, we'll put on the maid stuff.
>>
>>26733365
Adding on. We'll tie the bow on his tail, of course.

We should make a big show of braiding his mane and tail so he looks like a proper cowgirl.
>>
>>26733365
How about we put on the maid stuff first? Even the little hat.
That way we can watch his smugness turn into embarrassment.
>>
>>26733365
>>26733369
>You smile and lead him to your room. You dig around your closet and find the pair of daisy dukes, and you take out the glowing panties too. Before you let him inside the room you set aside all his clothing on the bed.
>Once he steps inside he immediately freezes up and stares at the clothes on the bed.
"Put these on yourself, partner."
>"Alright, I gotta admit, this is a lot worse than what I thought."
"Oh, second part of the dare is that you have to use a country accent from now on."
>"WH-WHAT!?"
"Ah ah ah, what do they say down on the farm, partner?"
>"...What 'n tarnation?"
"There we go!"
>Death Wish blush turns to a deep dark red as he approaches the bed cautiously, breathing heavily. You can't help but enjoy every embarrassed chirp or gasp that comes out of him as he scans your selection.
>He starts with the shorts, slipping into the glowing panties with ease. You kinda almost worried that the Daisy Dukes wouldn't fit but now it seems like they fit him almost perfectly, giving his perky flanks a nice plump look.
>Even though he's kinda skinny, his hips are pretty big for his figure. He bites his lip as he notices you paying more attention to his backside, and turns away as he continues.
>Next he puts on the plaid shirt. You help him tie it into the knot so it'll match the shorts and leave his stomach uncovered. It also gives him room to put the saddle on.
>Finally, the accessories. He puts on the boots and is about to put the hat on before you stop him.
"Hold on, I'm going to braid your mane. It'll make you look more like a proper cowgirl."
>He whimpers in embarrassment, but just plops down on the floor and stares at himself in the mirror while you brush his mane and tail and start to slowly braid it.
>While braiding his tail, you get a closer look at the occasional glowing light peeking out from the daisy dukes and hear him gasp and shift his butt everytime it glows, just like you did.
[cont]
>>
>>26733836
>With the last braid finished, you can finally step back and look at him from the mirror. Wishy eventually stands up and puts the big rimmed cowpony hat on to complete the look.
>He's in stunned silence, unable to muster a single word. His entire face is now a crimson red.
>While he's in shock, you head into your closet and begin putting on your maid dress.
>It had all the frills and puffiness that you'd expect from a maid dress, but it was always a bit plain since it was designed to be practical and not just look cute. For the occasion you decide to spruce it up by wrapping a large bow around your back and putting on some dark hoofless sleeves with frilly garters to hold them in place. You're missing one last garter for your left forehoof, so you use your pink bow tie as a make shift replacement.
>Topping it off with the traditional head dress, you also decide to bust out your old trusty feather duster to really sell the look.
>You shimmy right next to Death Wish and admire your outfits.
>"...I reckon if we mousy on out of here into public we're gonna be mistaken as harlots, partner."
"Well I did put a white bow in your tail...Master."
>"I ain't picking up what ya'll are putting down."
>>
>>26733935
Well Mistress, I think I agree with you. Luckily, there's a costume party going on.

If you're too yellow, though...
>>
>>26733935
We're going to get kidnapped by mares before this night is through.
>>
>>26733964
>>26734039
"Well Mistress, I'm afraid I agree with you. We may even be kidnapped by mares before this night is through."
>He tips his cowgirl hat.
>"Darn tootin', we'll be like a bright light to a pack of moth mares."
"Luckily, Lady Mothria is hosting a costume party. I understand if you are too scared to go, master."
>"Well ain't that the berries! I ain't afraid of no hoedown. Let's head on over there."
>He may be getting in character easily, but his flushed face can't hide the embarrassment he still hasn't gotten over.
>You hop onto his saddle and smack his flank to get him to run out of the house and into the street.
>He tries to fly off with you on his back, but as you anticipated you're too heavy for him, so as to walk through the near empty streets to Mothria's temple.
>The bat obviously needs a lot of directions to the temple, and he keeps ducking into alley ways or taking less crowded routes whenever he seems somepony even remotely close.
>A maid riding on a cowgirl would certainly be an odd sight.
>You finally make it back to the plaza in front of Mothria's Temple.
>Death Wish is trembling a bit now so you step off of him.
>He suddenly hugs you close to him. The little spurs on his boots poke into you by accident.
>"I-I may have told ya a little white lie partner. I'm kinda scared..."
>>
>>26734196
Nothing to be afraid of, I'll be there with you.
>>
>>26734196
Oh come on it's just a party! You should feel at ease.
>>
>>26734196
It's just a party. Everyone will look silly, don't worry about it.
>>
>>26734196
Don't worry about it. This is a place where everyone's dressing up!
If anything, they'll compliment you.
I'll be right here the entire time, so we can leave if you feel too uncomfortable, but try it at least for a while.Please?
I don't actually remember us choosing to go to the party? Well as long as we show up to work in these outfits I won't mind.
>>
>>26734208
>>26734231
>>26734236
>>26734495
There wasn't consensus among what you were going to do so I just went with what people said right now
"Come on, everyone else is gonna is silly costumes too! I'll be there with you the entire time so you have nothing to be afraid of."
>He sighs and lets go of you before adjusting his hat.
>"Alrighty, must be my nerves gettin' to me."
>Death Wish marches off to the temple. You decide to stay behind him so you can ogle the hypnotizing sway of his ass in the daisy dukes that leave little to the imagination.
>After ascending the several flights of stairs leading up to the entrance to the temple, a couple of servants stand by the doors.
>"As per the request of the Servants of Mothria, we must search you to ensure you bring no harmful items into Lady Mothria's party."
>Death Wish trembles and pants heavily as several of the robed Moths begin patting him down.
>Somehow he's so uncooperative that it takes them almost as long as they take to feel your extremely poofy and layered dress.
>Whenever they get close to his butt he tries to knock their hooves away. The Moths apparently can't tell how aroused and flustered he's getting, so they think he must be hiding something inside of his shorts.
>Finally they hold him down enough to feel around his shorts, invasively since they want to make sure there's no contraband. They have to pull back his shorts a bit because they catch a glimpse of his glowing panties and think it might be some hidden weapon.
>The Servants seem focused on the job (for the most part, a few of the ones not searching him are eyeing him up) but Death Wish doesn't know this.
>Once the whole ordeal is done, Wishy is walking a lot slower, and with his hind legs crossed together.
>"That better be the worst of tonight, partner, or ah don't think ah'll make it through the day..."
>You can change your mind on the party right now, but Death Wish might be a little angry that ordeal was for nothing.
>>
>>26734517
Remind him that we only have to be here for a while, and can still leave after that.
And since he's still in accent, he's still agreeing to all this. Use the gaydar to see how he's doing?
>>
>>26734517
I think it'll be the worst, Master. If it gets too much, we can head home.

We're still wearing these to work tomorrow though.
>>
>>26734581
>>26734883
"I think that'll be the worst of it master, if it gets too much we can head home."
>Since he's keeping in his accent, you think he must still be agreeing to all of this.
>Just in case you activate your scrunch powers once more to check up on him
'50% gayness detected. Conclusion: 'Oh gosh...I-I think I like this...''
>This power really does come in handy!
>With both of you reassured, you grab ahold of his hoof and lead him into the temple.
>The servants direct you to Mothria's chambers where the party is being held. You don't need much of their direction because you can hear the noise from several hallways away.
>The massive doors to her chambers are open. The room inside is obviously really really big since it's to accommodate her when she's at her full size. Since she's still a filly it's way too big for her.
>Still, you can instantly see Mothria herself tower several meters over everyone. Her piercing blue eyes filled with child-like glee.
>She has her wings spread out and they cast a shadow over half a fourth of the room. Which is good, because her room doesn't have a roof and thus she is protecting the party goers from the blinding sun.
>The design on her wings is almost hypnotic since at each end there is what appears to be eyes. Her yellow-orange, white and black coat are light up by the sun and she truly does have a goddess-like aura around
>Even Death Wish seems impressed, though he isn't as mesmerized as you and turns his attention to the party going on the ground.
>"Do ya think we should look for your momma partner? Or should we be all fancy 'n polite and introduce ourselves to that big ole' moth in the middle of the room.
>>
>>26735043
...did you say something?
>>
>>26735043
Well, you're the master, but if ever there was a moth mare I wanted to meet, it would be her.
>>
>>26735043
.look around the room, do we recognize anyone?
>>
>>26735074
>>26735083
>>26735138
"...did you say something?"
>Death Wish shakes you back and forth, snapping you out of your trance.
"Th-thanks. Well, you're the master, but if there ever was a Moth Mare I really wanted to meet, it would be her."
>"Wow, well don't let me hold ya back partner."
>He flies off lasso in to Mothria and you follow behind him.
>There's a couple of moths you remember from school. A few of them look like the same moth mare customers from early today. You don't see your Mom or Sweetie in the crowd.
>Once you get close to Mothria you see why though. She's part of the group who are hanging lying against the massive Moth. As you get close, you notice that Mothria is wearing an enormous robe over her body so she can cover her flanks, and therefore her cutiemark.
>Right as you approach however, Mothria's head turns and you see her looking directly down on you. Her eyes look bigger than your head.
>Suddenly, you and Death Wish are smashed together under her soft forehooves. Everything goes dark, Death Wish is freaking out against and screaming for his life, but you know that Mothria would never hurt you.
>Once she lifts her hoof off and you can see and breath once more, you see that she is now holding you two like giant dolls and smiling.
>"Aww! Your outfits are so cute!"
>She looks down at the ponies by her flanks. You can't hear them reply, but you can hear Mothria's booming voice.
>"I don't wanna put them down! Can I play with them, pleeeaaasse?"
>...
>"I'm not going to do anything bad. I'm gentle with my toys. I just wanna make them kiss!"
>...
>"They're not married so they can't kiss? Well, then I'll just make them husbands. I can do that right? I have to approve and show up to weddings all the time so I think I can!"
>Death Wish is still screaming in terror, but apparently Mothria can't hear him.

Apologies for long updates, been busy today too
>>
>>26735692
Wish calm down. She won't hurt you or anybody.
>>
>>26735692
Get him to calm down by hugging him.

It's what Mothria wants anyway.
>>
>>26735692
Since she's like the goddess and everything, she really could just marry them and make them husbands. But this means Thimble will have to have sex with Wish now...and that means no Thorax either....
Distract her?
>>
>>26735692
Hi mom!
>>
>>26735715
>>26735760
>>26735957
>>26735976
"Wish calm down, she won't hurt you!"
>You hug Wish quickly to stop him screaming, but you suddenly become worried too.
>She's a goddess, she really could just make marry you and make your husbands...Y-You're not ready for that kind of commitment!
>Time to think of something to distract her and fast...
>Your mom flies up to Mothria and whispers into her ears. She nods happily and then turns her attention back to you two.
>"Alright, well since you don't have to be married to kiss you two should be alright. Now kiss!"
>She nudges you two forward an your heads together. Unwilling to disobey your goddess, you move his hat back and pull the confused bat into a quick kiss.
>Mothria is not pleased.
>"Hmm, kissing is boring...help me come up with something fun! This party is kinda lame since they won't let me play with anyone, so if you help me cure my boredom I'll give you like a gajillion million bits!"
>>
>>26736168
I don't know, Lady Mothria. You have a lot of ponies here, but if you're not allowed to play with them, I'm not sure.

Wish, do you have any ideas for entertaining Lady Mothria?
>>
>>26736168
I have no words.
>>
>>26736168
Come on wishy washy think of the bits~ besides it wont be all bad right?
>>
>>26736168
I-I don't know. Dancing? Games?
>>
>>26736494
Hot gay pony sex?
>>
>>26736168
I don't know. Are your priests sure that you can't play with us? I have the utmost trust that you would never harm us.
>>
>>26736264
>>26736344
>>26736482
>>26736494
>>26736587
>>26736685
>For a moment you are utterly speechless.
"B-but if you're not allowed to play with anyone else, oh great Mothria, then I don't know if your priests will allow you to play with us."
>"Your mom said it was fine, so they must be okay with it!"
"I-I don't know. Dancing? Games? Gay se- Wishy Washy help me out!!"
>The bat is utterly afraid of Mothria and can barely even look at her giant blue eyes.
>She seems to have that effect on all Bat ponies everywhere. And it just seems to be bats. Changelings and Equestrians are afraid of her to some degree but not as much as Bats.
>Even foreign bat ponies who have never lived in Nocturnum freak out around her.
>"U-Uh, I don't know miss ohgoshpleasedon'teatme Mothria..."
>She sticks her tongue out at you two.
>"You two may be really pretty, but you're too boring! I hope Priestess Pepper's kids cooler."
>She examines your costumes for a bit, proding and poke you. Death Wish cowers into a fetal position every time her hoof gets close to him. This seems to give her an idea.
>"Alright, well if you nerds can't think of anything cool then I got a game we can play!" she points to Wishy "You're a cowpony right? You can go around and start lassoing ponies up and bring them to me! If you get 3 of them in a time limit I'll give you all a prize! How does that sound?"
>She spits out several spools of rope out of her mouth. Upon closer inspection you notice the rope is made entirely out of silk.
>How did she just fasten the silk into rope like that...?
>>
>>26736729
I say go for it, Wish. You're a batpony, you're supposed to be naturally good at catching moths.
>>
>>26736729
And me?
>>
>>26736761
>>26736784
"I think he should go for it, Bats are naturally supposed to be good at catching moths."
>He looks really guilty following your remark.
>Mothria's smile warms your heart and fills you with a nice fuzzy feeling. She may be a bit of a brat, but it's almost like it's encoded into your DNA to want to protect that smile.
>"Great, then he should have no problems. As for you Mr. Maid, you can either help your special somepony out with catching moths, or you can do something else!"
"Like what Lady Mothria?"
>"Hmm...oh grown up stuff! You can show me some secret grown up wrestling tricks with your special some pony!"
>You suddenly regret asking. Death Wish is still cowering in his fetal position.
>"M-Miss monster moth filly...Y-you shouldn't want to play with me! I'm just a smelly dumb bat eheheh..."
>Mothria forces him to hold the lasso in his mouth
>"I know that you nerd! And just between you and me...I always wanted to just stomp on some of those dumb ugly bats myself! But you're really pretty!"
>She brings you both into a hug, squeezing you like your plushies.
>"I just want to protect you like I protect all Mothponies!"
>"Th-thanks."
>>
>>26737061
Okay....let's help Wish out
>>
>>26737061
>secret grown up wrestling tricks with your special some pony
Aren't you a bit young to know about that stuff?
>>
>>26737061
Yeah. Let's help Wishy out.
>>
>>26737061
Funny how Thimble didn't bat an eye to Mothria referring to Wish as his special somepony.
I know we're pretty much set on romancing Wishy now, but I still wanna do regular lewd bug stuff with Thorax at least once. That piece from the survey didn't count

>always wanted to just stomp on some of those dumb ugly bats myself!
Should we hook Mothria up with a bat pony?
>>
>>26737088
>>26737118
>>26737119
>>26737362
>Isn't she a bit too young to know about those 'wrestling tricks'?
>Well...you certainly don't want to corrupt her anymore than she already has been.
"Okay, I'll help the bat out."
>Mothria sets you both down on the floor gently and gives another lasso.
>"Fantastic! You have 15 minutes to find 3 bats or non-moth ponies and capture them, then drag them to me! I was just told I couldn't give you a gajillion million bits because we don't even have that much in the treasury, but I can offer you a free 'get out of jail' card! If you're ever arrested you can count on me to personally break you out of prison!"
>That actually could become useful. You don't plan to ever visit the big house in your life, but if it happens it would be nice to know Mothria will risk herself like that to protect you.
>The giant moth mare counts down from 10 and on 2 she suddenly hits you both with a sweep of her forehoof to send you flying off into the air. You're able to catch yourself an start flying, but not after barreling into a couple of innocent Mothponies who were just flying around.
>Death Wish meets up back with you and the hunt is on! You guess...
>You try to search through the endless crowd of ponies, but it seems like this is a highly ineffective way of spotting non-moths.
>While you scan the area, Death Wish speaks, back with the country accent.
>"...Did she really call us both 'Special Someponies' 'n stuff? Where in tarnation do you think she got that bright idea huh?"
>>
File: 1411352479358.png (59 KB, 554x515) Image search: [Google]
1411352479358.png
59 KB, 554x515
>>26737620
...Don't know.
>>
>>26737620
we should catch wish if we cant find a any or as the third one
>>
>>26737620
Not important, we've got less than 15 minutes to find 3 non-moths in this crowd! And chances are, there are only moth ponies here.

We should look outside and see if we can find anyone.
>>
>>26737620
Try flying up...
>>
>>26737726
>>26737783
>>26737797
>>26737882
"Not important right now, we have less that 15 minutes to find 3 non-moths in this crowd!"
>To try and spot more non-moths you decide to fly up higher and get a vantage on the entire party.
>It's even harder to spot them from so high though, there's a small group of what look like tourist ponies who are by the entrance taking pictures. A few of them are clearly levitating them so they're either unicorns or Changelings.
>You continue scanning the busy party scene for easier targets. The tourists are in a wide open area, and likely you'll only be able to kidna- capture one of them at a time.
>If all else fails you can at least offer up Death Wish as the third...
>...Wait, is that THEM?
>By Mothria it is.
>Off in one of the corners all five members of 'Animal Collective' hanging around, in full costume.
>That includes Trouser Minnow, who now has a more elaborate rabbit outfit. Even Precious' catsuit looks spruced up.
>"What are those weirdos doing here!?"
>>
>>26737970
Uhh...costume party?
Think we could use them?
Or at least eavesdrop in on their conversation?
>>
>>26737970
They're here because they aren't out of place.
>>
>>26738026
We should use the gaydar on Trouser Minnow since s/he left before we could do it before.
>>
>>26737970
Let's observe them carefully......
>>
"It is a costume party you know. They're here since they can fit in for once probably. Let's try to eavesdrop in on their conversation."
>You drop into a crowd nearby them and tell Death Wish to use his Bat-o-hearing powers once more to try and listen in on them.
>But first, you want to try one thing you weren't able to before...
>You scrunch intensely at Trouser Minnow. It takes a lot longer and a lot more concentration to read her. Maybe it's because she's a mare, or because you're looking at her from a far enough distance.
>Eventually, you get a faint message from the booming voice of truth.
'...0...%...."
>Z-Zero percent gay? Is that even possible?
>Well, that debunks your theory that she is in an abusive relationship with Cottonmouth.
>Meanwhile, Wishy has been listening in on their conversation. It seems he's honing in on Trouser Minnow, Cottonmouth, and Mashoga, who all have sort of split off and are whispering to each other whilst looking at Precious Thing.

>Trouser Minnow: "Do you both understand? Everyone need to be on high alert from now on."
>Cotton Mouth: "But...why would Precious do something like that! I can't believe she'd ever hurt an animal."
>TM: "She also is very possessive. Remember when I first came here and I touched her cat post? She nearly tore my face off! She couldn't have Princess or that Changeling to herself, so she decided that no one should have them."
>Mashoga: "Minnow, I'm not sure if I can trust your judgement. After all, you don't really have any proof besides the love letters."
>TM: "That is where you're wrong! Dug up information on her recently. The books have sadly been checked out recently, but I got photocopies of the pages. Precious was part of some experiments where she gained the ability to make bombs out of her magic."
>M: "Okay that is kind of convincing, but why do we need to be so worried around these Private Investigators?"
>TM: "Ugh, isn't it obvious!? If we don't act soon they're going to get her arrested!"
>>
>>26738493
Mm mm mm would you look at that. They can't avoid talking about somewhat sensitive information in public.
Wait where the hell did she get photocopies of the pages from?
>>
>>26738493
Is TM trying to pin the blame on Precious?
I think we can interrupt their plotting. Join in and being them to Mothria? We can act all friendly and pretend what a strange coincidence it is that we happen to meet.
>>
>>26738566
>>26738791
>Death Wish relays all that he hears to you. Trouser Minnow tells them to save the conversation for later as she starts to become increasingly paranoid.
>You wonder how she got photocopies of the pages...perhaps she planned this in advanced somehow? That's the only explanation you can come up with.
"Sounds like she's trying to pin the blame on Precious. Perhaps we should take them to Mothria..."
>The bat swings his braided tail like a whip.
>"Heh, that's a great idea, partner. They won't be able to run away iwith Mothria protectin' us. But who should we take?"
"Hmm?"
>"Well we can't lasso any Moth ponies to her. That means Cottonmouth is outta the question and it just leaves the rest of the posse to take. Obviously we gotta take Minnow so that leaves 2 more choices."
>True, you're not sure if you should take Mashoga, or perhaps try to look for somepony else...
>Maybe you could quickly grab your client, or try to find Thorax.
>Either way, this seems like the perfect moment to strike and try to end this case.

[Pause for the night]
>>
>>26739114
But Wish, Minnow is a fox :^)
>>
>>26739149
Wait no I fucked that up.
>>
>>26739114
Well it's non moth ponies, and they're the only ones right here...
Who could we get on such short notice?
Look around the crowd, does any pony stand out,any we recognize?
If all else fails, we could just get Thorax
>>
>>26739443
Do we even have enough time to find him?
>>
>>26739531
Yeah, it's not like we could know where he sleeps after working hours.
Oh well, that's what we have rope for.
>>
>>26739709
give them to mothria, that'll keep them busy.
>>
b
>>
>>26741250
>>
beb
>>
another poorly written cyoa
>>
>>26743492
That's a pretty strong opinion, Anon. What don't you like about it?
>>
>>26743492
HOT OPINION
O
T

O
P
I
N
I
O
N
>>
>>26742741
>>
>>26739443
>>26739531
>>26739709
>>26740643
>You start for more targets of interest around the party.
>There's a few ponies of interest. One is Lucid Dreams, your client. She isn't with her husband, but she seems to be a with a group of other farmers.
>Another is...a clone of your mother? You double back to Mothria's backside to check on your real mom, but it seems there really is a doppelganger. Whoever it is might be a changeling.
>Last one isn't a target, but it is someone you know. Atlas is with a group of pretentious art types. He seems absolutely hammered from the way he sways around and talks loudly, almost like he's shouting.
>While you search for targets, Death Wish has already gone and lassoed up Minnow. The strong bulky mare is bucking around her binds and giving the tiny cowboy bat a lot of grief.
>"Unbind me you inbred freak!"
>Despite being a unicorn, she isn't using her magic the try and fight off Death Wish as he tries to drag her to Mothria. He's pulling with all his might, but the made won't bulge. If anything, she seems to be the one in control here since every time she trashes about she takes the tiny bat with her.
>"Hey, that ain't very nice! Did ya momma never learn you some manners? 'Sides, I ain't a real cowgirl."
>>
>>26745022
Help him out.
>>
>>26745022
Get one of the others to help out. Maybe Lucid? Or Atlas?
Then we should see if there's time to speak to the Mom clone
>>
>>26745280
Get Atlas to help then give mothria atlas once you get to her.
>>
>>26745037
>>26745280
>>26745394
>You briefly consider grabbing Atlas, but as he's Moth Pony Mothria wouldn't accept him
>So you fly over to Lucid, dropping right in the middle of her group of farmers.
>"What the- Oh, you're that Changeling's assistant right?"
"Yes, and we are getting close to catching the real culprit, I just need your help."
>"Heh, say no more. Anything to help Buzzy and avenge my pig!"
>The farmer pony flies with back over to where Death Wish struggles with Minnow. With three ponies pulling her, it still is an exhausting struggle to drag the strong mare over to Mothria herself.
>Mothria's hooves begin slowly lowering down to grab Minnow. Right before she does, Death Wish uses your Lasso to quickly restrain Lucid and let her get picked in Mothria's grasp. The giant filly looks over your catches like she's admiring two new toys.
>Lucid screams hysterically while Minnow just looks mildly annoyed.
>"2 down in 5 minutes? You're both pretty good! All you need is one last non-mothpony and you win!"
>Death Wish tips his cowboy fedora at Lucid respectfully as she screams in mortal terror.
>"I reckon we pick up Precious Thing. We're gonna need her testimony if we wanna prove that Trouser Minnow is the mastermind. What do ya think, partner?""
>>
>>26745711
I suppose we could do that, but I want Thorax here before we listen to any of them
>>
>>26745711
seems like an idea.

Or we could grab that changeling pretending to be our mom, just for kicks.
>>
>>26745905
>>26745980
Sorry for sudden death, had to do some IRL stuff
"Sounds like an idea, but I also saw an interesting pony we could drag along, master."
>"Well, she didn't say we had to get exactly 3. We can go over one ya think?"
>He winks and flies off with a new lasso that Mothria supplies him with, presumably to try and catch Precious Thing.
>Here's to hoping that Precious doesn't claw pretty face up with those scary fake claws
>Meanwhile you search for your Mom's doppelganger and find her sitting awkwardly by herself by the refreshments.
>Whoever the doppelganger is, she seemed to have forgotten it was a costume party. She is only wearing a cardboard party hat.
>As you approach the doppelganger tries to speak.
>"Oh, hello there Thimble, I-I mean son."
>That causes you to a raise an eyebrow.
"How do you know my name?"
>The mare nervously looks down at a bunch of post-it notes they have tapped to the underside of their foreleg
>"Uh...What do you mean Swee-tea. I'm you're mother! Of course I know your name."
>>
>>26746910
Thorax is that you? That's kinda creepy.
>>
>>26746910
What's that on your hoof?
If we play along she might expose herself
>>
>>26746910
What does her voice sound like?
>>
>>26746931
>>26746944
>>26746957
>The voice is accurate, but of course it's way too broken up and shy to sound like your mom, who is rather 'brash' to put it nicely.
"What's that on your hoof."
>The pony frantically rips the cards off her foreleg, scattering them all over the ground, and laughs nervously.
>"Nothing! Nothing. They were just, uh, part of my costume. Yup."
>That excuse was so terrible that you couldn't hold your tongue any longer.
"Thorax what are you doing? This is...kinda creepy."
>"No wait I a-...Oh forget it. Yes, it's me and I'm trying to practice my impersonating skills. Problem is I know jack about your mom."
"But...why did you choose my mom of all ponies!?"
>He (well I guess she right now if those rumors about changeling transformation is true) stretches your mom's wings out and looks at them. You notice that the pattern on her wings is entirely wrong.
>"I dunno, I thought she'd be pretty easy to practice on but it seemed I choked on it."
>In a flash of green fire your fake mother disappears and the big red Changeling you are used to seeing is replaced.
>"Enough of that disaster, you enjoying the party kid? I almost thought you two would be too busy dyin' from embarrassment to head outside."
>>
>>26747153
I had to wear this thing for months, you get used to it after a while.

Wishy's doing surprisingly well, I'm glad he's still wearing that cowgirl stuff.
>>
>>26747153
I'm used to wearing this. But yeah I'm enjoying the party.
Also those Collective ponies can't keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>26747190
>>26747337
"I had to wear this thing for months, so I'm used to it. But yeah I'm enjoying the party, Death Wish is doing surprisingly well too."
>"Yeah I saw you passing before. Death Wish really seemed like he was enjoying that Cowgirl outfit. Almost enjoying it TOO much in my opinion."
"Heh, well it's actually a good thing. He had a bit of an irrational hate for Cowboys before."
>Thorax chuckles and then puts a hoof to rub and itch the scratches on his face and chin.
"Anyway, those Animal Collective ponies can't keep their mouth shut."
>"They're here? Even Trouser Minnow?"
"Yup, and we're gonna drag them in front of Mothria so we can finally corner them. Can't run away when you're in the clutched of a giant filly."
>The changeling spreads his transparent insect wings out. You always wondered how your bug brethern could fly with giant holes in their wings...
>"Good job kid. Let's try to wrap this case up so we can focus on all the lingerie orders tomorrow."
>The two of you fly over to Mothria's belly where she has all of your prey pinned with her hoof by their tails. Death Wish was somehow able to get Precious Thing into Mothria's inescapable grasp while only getting a small scratch on his neck. The giant filly smiles as you bring Thorax onto her belly.
>"4 in 15 minutes. Impressive work! Watching you drag them off or trick them into coming here was really entertaining too. So you get that free 'get out of jail' favor!"
>Death Wish smiles and tips his hat, he still won't look directly at Mothria but at least he isn't screaming in terror like Lucid still is.
>"We're glad that ya'll found that stimulatin' Giantbateatingmoth filly. But I think Thimble and muh changeling friend here have something they'd like ta do with all the ponies you caught. Ain't that right?"
>>
>>26747610
Pig murder
>>
>>26748037
"Pig Murder"
>You say simply. Mothria tilts her head in confusion. Death Wish flashes you an odd look.
>"Hmm, a sacrifice? I don't know if that's fun. On one hoof: Pigs are dumb, dirty, and smelly, and I hate all those things. On the other sacrifices are even messier! Blood stinks!"
>Thorax steps forward.
>"Nono, all these ponies are connected to a murder of a pig, and the kidnapping of the changeling. If you don't mind, your gracious, we'd like to interrogate them and hopefully prove who is the culprit among them."
>Lucid starts wiggling and pulling on her tail.
>"I'm didn't do it! You got me all wrong! Why would I blow up my own damn pig!"
>Thorax hits his head in frustration.
>"Okay, not her. Just the other two, but she'll help."
>The giant Moth Filly reaches down by her back side and picks up another pony that she sets on her tummy, just directly in front of you.
>It's Priestess Pepper. She's still the hulking mass of fuzzy moth mare you remember she was from yesterday. She's wearing a new robe however. And it looks like she's about as tall as Thorax, maybe even slightly shorter.
>"Weeeelll, technically I'm not able to sit in on cases like that yet. Not until I turn 15 at least. In the mean time, Inquisitors handle all the cases for me! I made Priestess Pepper one because all of the other Inquisitors were uuugglly! And she deserved it for serving me so well!"
>The moth mare looks at the three of you with a total lack of anything that could even be discerned as emotion.
>"State the exact details of the crime, the time, and whom you wish to accuse."
>>
>>26748246
Do we even have enough information to actually accuse at this point?

I don't think we do.
>>
>>26748298
Thats not really our job anyway, we're not the prosecutors or the police, all we need is enough information to prove that they are reasonably suspicious enough to be suspects for an actual investigation.

we're just private investigators.
>>
>>26748298
>magic signatures in the barn
>one of the ponies who was in the barn can utilize magic
>can also utilize a spell to basically make things explode
>also gave love letters to the one that disappeared
It's something.
>>
>>26748246
Death of a prized truffle hunting pig and the kidnapping of a changeling farmworker.

We accuse minnow, precious thing and the animal collective.

The animal collective toured the farm of a successful rival truffle hunter, some time later the pig responsible for their success died in an explosion.

Animal collective has motive by being a rival truffle hunting group.
They had the opportunity in the tour.
and they had the means through Minnows rare mineral supply and Precious Things training under Crispy.

Then explain all the smaller details associated with the crystal.
>>
>>26748387
Oh, also mention the disapearing worker, the note that matched precious things writing and precious things own association with minnow as stated in her interview.
>>
>>26748330
In that case, should we get Crispy to testify?
That theory about changelings and love collection and stuff was all her idea, and that just seems more like her being full of herself.
Though if we could get a confession from Minnow and Precious, that would help us a lot. Might not exactly be Pig murder, but I get the feeling that what (s)he's doing isn't exactly legal either.
>>
"Death of a prized truffle hunting pig, and the kidnapping of a Changeling farmworker named Chittie VI. These events took place approximately a few days prior, on Tuesday to be precise. We accuse Trouser Minnow and Precious Thing, in addition to the group they both are apart of known 'Animal Collective'."
>Pepper nods solemnly. Precious is trying to wiggle free frantically while Minnow just rolls her eyes.
"Very well. Now make your opening statements: Why do you believe these ponies are guilty of the crime you have described?"
>Thorax stands tall and recounts the evidence.
>"Animal Collective as a whole had a pretty good motive to want to kill Precious: jealousy. The pig found a cache of rare truffles, bringing an windfall for the Lucid's. The group attempted to negotiate a partnership with them, and when it turned sour they decided to kill their prized big in revenge. We also know that Precious Thing was writing love letters to Buzzy, and possibly passed her a note during the visit (although she claims that Minnow wrote it for her) and so the kidnapping might be related to their affair. Their opportunity comes in the form of their visit to the farm. The means have been established as magical in nature, and it appears Precious was taught a spell to create bombs by a certain Crispy Cream. Trouser Minnow also has access to dangerous magical crystals from the Crystal Empire that can become dangerous..."
>While he's explaining every detail of the case, he has you reach into his saddlebags where he's carrying some of the evidence or at least pictures of them. It only seems kind of idiotic that he's been holding onto this in public places when he has an office...
>Pepper face is unreadable as Thorax drones on, and once he's finish she almost immediately replies without a moment of respite.
>"I believe that you are not deceiving me. But I am confused by your accusation of this 'Trouser Minnow'. This pony seems innocent as far as I understand it."
[cont]
>>
>>26748734
>Pepper is given a ceremonial staff by Mothria which she uses to point to Precious.
>"However, it appears all evidence points to this mare, and this mare alone. Unless you can provide more convincing evidence that this 'Minnow' is involved somehow, I will simply arrest Precious."
>>
File: 1419368820861.jpg (109 KB, 552x665) Image search: [Google]
1419368820861.jpg
109 KB, 552x665
>>26748764
I don't know.
>>
>>26748764
uh, what about the crystals? pay attention pepper. Minnow and cottonmouth were controlling the crystal supply and precious herself implicated minnow by associating her with the note.
>>
>>26748764
Plus... we heard that Minnow was trying to get Cotton Mouth and Mashoga to help him to cover up the crime just now...
>>
>>26748803
>>26748912
>>26748958
>You...don't really know for certain.
>But hopefully if you press on, you can catch Minnow in a trap.
"Uh, what about the crystals? Minnow and Cottonmouth were controlling the Crystal Supply, and Precious herself implicated Minnow by associating her with the note! Plus, we've just hear that Minnow was trying to get Cottonmouth and the other members to cover up the crime just now!"
>Death Wish nods, starting to fade out of his fake accent as the situation becomes a bit more serious.
>"Yeah! Come on you can't deny that it sounds like their doing some fishy stuff, partner!"
>Pepper sighs and stamps the staff on the ground, which is Mothria's belly and thus the giant filly begins giggling.
>"That tickles!"
>You see Pepper smile slightly when she hears Mothria's laughter.
>"I agree with your assessment, but I do still do not see how that is related to this case. You have not even definitively identified the cause of death, so this 'crystal' business could be all but unrelated. However, I trust you are going somewhere with this...So, I will let Trouser testify and explain herself."
>Precious' put her fake paws to her face in an attempt to mimic shock.
>"Y-You're a mare!? B-But I thought you were..."
>Minnow doesn't seemed phased by the revelation and just puts a hoof to Precious' chest in a 'stay back' manner.
>"Thank you Inquisitor for listening to reason. Hopefully I can clear up whatever delusions these three have convinced themselves of. I maintain that all they claim of me is simple falsehood. And once I reveal such truths, I shall be suing them for libel and slander."
>The crossdressing mare glares at you in a oddly familiar way...
>"One way or the other, I'm sure we'll come to know the truth. Now, what should she testify on?"
>>
>>26749229
I don't think I understand the question.
>>
>>26749229
pepper you fuck, of course the crystal is involved in the cause of death, the pig died hours after precious had left.

also what does her testification even mean here, she could just lie. Why are we even doing your job here? If you trust we're going somewhere, issue a warrant to search the collective building/minnows house in town. Offer Precious leniency in exchange for testifying against minnow, etc.
>>
>>26749287
Exactly. I'm not sure what Pepper is on about here.
>>
>>26749287
Why the hell are we doing anything? We're not a jury.
>>
>>26749247
>>26749287
>>26749303
>>26749304
"I don't think I understand the question."
>"Perhaps I was a bit vague. What should Trouser Minnow testify, talk, about."
>You facehoof and take her off to the side before talking to her privately.
"Her testification would mean nothing here! It's obvious the crystal is the cause of the death, the pig died hours after precious had left! If you trust we're going somewhere, issue a warrant to search Animal Collective's premises and Minnows house in town. Offer Precious leniency in exchange to testify against Minnow. Something!"
>Pepper shrugs, still having that blank stare. It's a bit infuriating right now.
>"I'm new to this job. I need more justification to start tearing up ponies' private property."
"What!? That's your job! Why do you want US to do your job, we're not a jury."
>She points to your fluffy chest with her oversized hooves.
>"Look, the truth is I don't fully trust you...I want to but I can't."
"Why?"
>"This is will be my first case as an Inquisitor. Thus, I need to make absolutely certain that whoever I prosecute I can be assured I shall convict. If I fail here, order a search warrant, and go through all this trouble and it turns out you are wrong, then it shall end in disaster for me. And since I represent the will of Mothria, she will lose favor in the eyes of the people..."
>The mare leans away from you.
>"Either you give me more evidence of this 'crystal' trading nonsense, which I doubt you have, or we could try and get her to give contradictory statements that we can use in court. Which is what I'm giving you. Otherwise, the only thing I can do is arrest Precious at this point. She has the most evidence pointing towards her."
>>
>>26749436
>>"Either you give me more evidence of this 'crystal' trading nonsense, which I doubt you have, or we could try and get her to give contradictory statements that we can use in court. Which is what I'm giving you. Otherwise, the only thing I can do is arrest Precious at this point. She has the most evidence pointing towards her."
We haven't given you any evidence, right now you're just going by our word.

If you're new, find someone who actually knows how to do their job.
>>
>>26749487
let's not antagonize her...
>>
>>26749519
Right now it seems like her incompetence is a primary issue.
>>
>>26749436
Then here. You're arresting Precious on reasonable suspicion. Use that to get a search warrant for animal collective.
>>
>>26749436
The others from the collective. Minnow was screaming her lungs out about it so they would obviously know and try to hide that fact.
>>
>>26749526
True... but she's currently the only one here with the power to arrest them...
>>
>>26749572
Additionally, if we let them go and try to get another Inquisitor to arrest them: we've just lost the element of surprise. They'll immediately head back to their Warehouse/Minnow's home and destroy all remaining evidence they can find.

As stupid and unreasonable she is we still have to work with her on this.
>>
>>2674943
Did we mention the conversation between Cotton and Minnow? The one where we found out about the fish in her pants?
We already talked about the deal going sour, and the one we just heard.
What about the suspicious behaviours of the members themselves?
At the very least, Pepper should keep them in custody until we can find more evidence, if not to prove them guilty, then to clear their names. With or without a warrant.
It's one thing to convict innocents, but they are already suspected criminals, surely she just can't risk more kidnappings and pig explosions if they truly do turn out to be guilty?
>>
>>26749487
>>26749553
>>26749566
>>26749601
>>26749613
>Part of you wishes to scream and rage at her for being so difficult, but you know that if you don't stop them now it could spell trouble later on.
"But what about the conversation we told you all about? The one where we learned about her fish in her pants."
>"First off: that's hearsay. Secondly she is apart of Hellsberg Diamond company. Even if she is on vacation, it's possible they're making her do some work. So no, I can't arrest her on weak suspiciouns like that or it'll make me seem feeble minded."
>You groan and ruffle your frilly dress a bit in annoyance.
"Well look, arrest Precious on reasonable suspicion, use that to get a search warrant for Animal Collective's Warehouse. Then arrest the rest of the collective for plotting to help cover up the incident. Even if they were not directly involved and had no part in the murder/kidnapping, they still are suspected collaborators."
>The stone faced Moth Mare sighs.
>"Okay, I can do that. But you must know, if we fail I'm going to have to beat you.'
"Wh-What?"
>She lifts the ceremonial staff and places it on your shoulder.
>"For shaming me and ruining my career, and thus shaming Mothria and her reign. It will be really painful, but I have to do it so I can keep my reputation. Are we clear?"
>Th-Then nerve on this crazy mare!
>You thought she wasn't really right in the head back with the whole Atlas stuff...but now this just confirms it.

apologies for ded
>>
>>26750246
U-um okay... it's not like we're wrong... right?
>>
>>26750246
Or we can refuse and we'll use these last 5 minutes to justly ruin your reputation.

We sell to half the town, enjoy having your incompetence stitched into every product.
>>
>>26750359
That's kind of a fair point.

As much as I don't want to antagonize her, she's kind of acting like a stupid person.
>>
>>26750352
>>26750359
>>26750372
"O-or I can refuse and I'll sell everything in this conversation to half the newspapers in town and justly ruin your reputation!"
>She leans over you again, casting a shadow from some of the light that seeps through Mothria's wings. Her face is still devoid of emotion, but her glare is now piercing and rather scary.
>"Yeah, you could. But you won't will you?"
"N-No I will! You're acting kind of like a stupid pony..."
>"That may be true, but tell me this: do you honestly think any of the other Inquisitors are any better? Do you think any of them will actually take this case? If you go through all that time to ruin my life, I'll have no choice but to drop everything I'm doing and defend myself. That means letting all these ponies go, which will give them a chance to burn all remaining evidence against them."
>Pepper leans away once she's done.
>"So I guess that is your option. You can choose to go after me, a mare only trying to keep her job, or go after murderers and kidnappers. The choice is yours little one."
>>
>>26750565
Yes, I actually think they will. Hell, you yourself have admitted you're new at this and don't know what you're doing.

If you cared at all about justice you'd excuse yourself for another inquisitor at the first opportunity. I'll be sure to mention this to the newspapers too.

Also, why would you personally have anything to do with them being held? We have police for that.
>>
>>26750565
Try to stay calm... we may be weak but we will not be intimidated...

>>26750713
Is doing this really a good idea?
>>
>>26750759
Compared to getting beaten because she cant do her job? Fuck her and her job security, she doesn't want to work unless everythings done for her and she just needs to rubberstamp it.
>>
>>26750771
Fair point... she is kinda being really selfish... okay then...
>>
>>26750565
But this is your job. In the end, you will be the one remembered for letting kidnappers and murderers go.

Why would we cover for you?
>>
>>26750565
I would like to repeat the last paragraph of >>26749613

Man, some of you guys are really angry at Pepper. She's just being super lawful, and getting angry at her right now isn't going to help.
Stay focused on the suspects of our murder and kidnapping, please?
>>
am QM kill?
>>
bum,b
>>
Bimble
>>
>>26752791
Thimble
>>
"I think they will, in fact you just admitted you're new at this and don't know what you're doing!"
>"I'm doing only what the other Inquisitors have told me to do. And that is to be careful with whom I arrest and what cases I take. They told me not to just arrest ponies out of mere suspicion and word of mouth. Which is exactly what you're asking me to do."
>She steps back and begins looking more and more unapproachable and stamps the ceremonial staff again.
>"I've already given you all the concessions I can grant. Either you accept them and I arrest all of them under separate charges and issue a warrant for Animal Collective's warehouse alone, or you get nothing. Even then I'm putting my ass on the line for arresting Minnow and the others by mere hearsay. There will be no more discussion on this."
"But in the end you will be remembered for letting kidnappers and murderers go, why would we cover for yo-"
>"NO MORE DISCUSSION."
>She stamps her ceremonial staff and points to Mothria herself.
>"Or I will have to tell Lady Mothria that she can keep you all as 'toys'. That way, all of your suspects will be indefinite custody, but so will you and your friends."
>You look up and see that Mothria has grown rather bored of you just arguing with Pepper by herself, and is now playing with all of the ponies like their dolls, even Thorax is now in her grasp. Wish has ducked under your frilly dress and is cowering in fear.
>She's also been practicing her juggling with Minnow and Precious around since they can't fly. Precious is making convincing cat screeches while Minnow just seems annoyed and crosses her hooves the entire time in a pouty gesture.
>Pepper has a slight smirk as she speaks.
>"In fact, perhaps I should anyway. It should be a great honor to serve your goddess like that! Ahem. Lady Mothria!"
>The giant filly catches both of the unicorns she's been tossing around. And looks down at you and Pepper, who leans over and whispers to you.
>"Last chance little one."
>>
>>26753439
O-okay... sorry for being annoying... let's go back to dealing with the case...

Is wishy hiding in our dress!? That's really cute...
>>
>>26753439
I-I'm sorry. I'm just as new to these things as you are.

Choke back the fear and sadness.
>>
>>26753640
This
>>
>>26753439
"i'm being careful!"
"I'll arrest you!"

Lets just go find the names of the other inquisitors and contact them ourselves.
>>
>>26753508
>>26753640
>>26753688
>>26753720
"I-I'm sorry I just as new to these things as you are..."
>Outwardly you are choking back tears of fear and sadness.
>Inwardly however, you are plotting how to speak to the other Inquisitor and to get them to take the case.
>Pepper seems unphased by your sobs and just looks up to Mothria.
>"Stop playing with them, I must arrest a few of them."
>"Awwww! That's so boring... I don't even get to know why they are being arrested! Maybe I should get rid of his prize as punishment."
>Pepper wags her hoof, and for some reason looks at you like what she is addressing you.
>"Now now Lady Mothria, you must always honor a deal you have made to your subjects."
>"Fiiiiinnne."
>Mothria puts all the ponied in her grasp down on her belly. Death Wish nervously peaks out from under your dress.
>Pepper immediately arrests Minnow and Precious right on the spot, and orders some of the monks to find the other ponies in Animal Collective. However, only Precious is arrested as a 'suspect'. The others are just arrested for obstructing justice and 'Suspected smuggling'.
>Once Thorax is safe on the ground he looks at her arresting Minnow with worry.
>"Are you sure about this kid? If those cops couldn't solve Chittie's case what days they'll be able to solve this mess?"
>>
>>26754054
If they don't it's out of our hooves, we're not the law we can only point the law towards the likeliest suspects.

Besides, We didn't make any deals with her. She merely threatened us into being quiet. If she bungles it like she did this meeting then when she comes by to restore her 'reputation' we can be more than happy to call up the newspaper.
>>
>>26754054
We at least have more to go off than bodily fluids.
>>
>>26754111
>>26754117
"If they don't it's out of our hooves. We're not the law, we can I only point the law towards the likely suspect. And they have more to go off of than bodily fluids."
>"Hmmf, I dunno so kid. I was hoping we'll be able to get some answers out of this ordeal, but it seems like we're going to get nothing."
>Death Wish finally crawls out of your dress and stands up.
>"I reckon it will all workout partner. And 'sides there's always another kidnappin' we could work on. "
>Lucid flies over and butts into the conversation.
>"Yeah that's all dandy 'n all, but where the heck is Buzzy?"
>"Well, the police will be able to narrow down the search for her since they have more suspects. Just give it a few days I think, they should find out what happened."
>The farmer bat doesn't seem that consoled by Thorax's words, and wordlessly flies off to her group. Mothria yawns and looks utterly bored, she picks you three up and puts you on the ground off her tummy.
>Wishy held onto you the entire time, and still has not let go.
>"Woo-wee, good job getting that case all wrapped up. D-do you wanna stay at this dumb party or should we leave this rodeo, partner?"
>>
>>26754513
But she's so nice and soft...
>>
>>26754513
Yeah, it's about time
Let's head home for some intense cuddling
>>
>>26754513
Let's get going, master. I think we've had enough trouble here for one day.
>>
>>26754610
>>26754779
>>26754810
"Let's get going master. I think we've had enough trouble here for one day."
>"About time, partner."
>Thorax bats you on the back and begins to walk off.
>"I'm going to stay here kid. Be sure to make it to work tomorrow. We have a lot of orders to take care of!"
>The bulky changeling disappears into the crowd of party goers. You look longingly back at Mothria's soft and fluffy belly, wishing you could sleep on it, before leaving the room with Death Wish.
>On your way out of the temple you pass by the other 3 members of Animal Collective being wrestled to the ground and cuffed by some of the Priestess' and a few cops.
>Once outside of the temple, you are nearly blinded by the light of the late morning sun. Just seeing starts to put you into a sleepy trance...
>Wishy grabs your hoof and drags you away though, back to your house. You keep trying to fly closer to that big bright light in the sky, but Death Wish is able to pull you back each time.
>Suddenly you feel Death Wish push you into your dark living room and closes the door. The trance begins to fade away, but you still feel a lot sleepier all of a sudden.
>The bat reaches into his bag and starts setting up his sleeping bag in the living room. He start to speak in his normal feminine voice.
>"I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would. Except the panties. They nearly burned my flanks..."
>>
>>26755156
Wait, really?
Lean over to look
>>
>>26755156
I'm really glad you did. I didn't have the opportunity to get in character nearly as much as you did.
You really knocked it out of the park.

So, I imagine this means you get the next dare, huh?
>>
>>26755156
Try not to pass out
Fail
>>
>>26755255
Remember we still have to show up to work in these outfits.
And flirt with our boss
>>
>>26755217
>>26755255
>>26755262
>>26755519
"Wait, really?"
>You lean over to look under his daisy dukes and catch a glimpse of the glowing panties. Death Wish notices, spins around, and backpedals into the wall.
>"I-I was just joking! Ehehe..."
>He laughs weakly, then grabs his flanks protectively and blushes.
>You dip in and out of consciousness, but a sudden rush of energy upon catching a glimpse of Wishy's flanks keeps you awake.
"My bad then. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I really didn't get the chance to act as in-character as you did."
>"You were pretty good too. I thought I was kinda bad honestly."
"No no, you totally knocked it out of the park with the cowgirl accent!"
>"Really? Uhm, th-thanks. I was worried I looked stupid but I enjoyed it too much to care."
>He begins to move from the wall and towards you again.
"If anything I'm the one who should be playing catch up with you. After all, we have to show up to work in these outfits tomorrow. It's part of the dare~"
>"Heh, I wonder how he's gonna react. He was fine with you wearing those socks and the panties."
"Yeah...but that sounds boring! We should try to tease him a bit."
>"T-Tease him?"
"You know, flirt with him a bit."
>He breaths through his teeth while he's still blushing.
"I don't know about that honestly."
"Pleeeaase? You'll get the next dare!"
>"I get another dare? Well then..."
>Wishy doesn't looks smug or mischievous as he plans his next dare. More over his blush has not faded. Suddenly he blurts out:
>"Is there a limit to what you'd do for a dare?"
>>
>>26755681
I won't wear a full body costume and pretend to be one of those animal collective loonies.
>>
>>26755681
Anything that causes bodily harm. Being mean.
>>
>>26755681
Could I hear the dare first?
>>
>>26755695
>>26755696
"Hmm let's see...Nothing that causes bodily harm. Being mean to somepony. Putting on full costume and pretend to be one of those Animal Collective loonies."
>"L-Loonies!?"
>You cover you mouth and gasp in shock. Loony was a slur against the moon, or Luna, and so Bat ponies took as an offense against them.
>And mom would always get really mad if you said it too.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I-I'm not a bad colt!"
>You hug him desperately and nearly break out into sobs, but Death Wish calms you by hugging back.
>"Uh, it's okay, really. Just be more careful with what you say?"
>He keeps trying to calm you down with stuff like 'You're not a bad moth!' 'N-no I pinch your ears until they are tufted like a bat. How the hell does that even work?' 'Just don't cry!', desperately trying to keep you from the verge of crying.
>It takes a couple of minutes. Still hugging him, you decide to switch the topic back to the dare
"I'd like the know what it is first this time, the dare that is."
>Death Wish sighs then bites his lip with his fangs.
>"Well...I want to try an 'experiment'. And I need your help..."
>He hides his eyes behind his bangs, but he can't stop looking directly at you in a funny way.
>>
>>26756090
I, well, okay.
>>
>>26756090
Was Thimble always this emotional? Maybe he's just stressed...

Ask him to go on
>>
>>26756090
S-sure
>>
>>26756138
We clearly have negative emotions based around our mom's discipline. Especially if we break into tears at the thought of it.
>>
>>26756314
That or we're just a sensitive type who cries at the thought of being disciplined.

The type who's harder on himself than others usually are.
>>
>>26756121
>>26756138
>>26756166
>>26756314
>>26756505
He's supposed to be sensitive and hypercritical of himself.
"I, well...okay. Go on."
>You're not entirely sure what he's suggesting.
>Part of you is a little worried this is all just an act so he can get you into another mean dare.
>He puts a hoof to your chest tuft suddenly, causing your antenna to go stiff. He's pushing through all your fluff like he's trying to feel for your pulse. His fangs dig a little deeper into his lips.
>The bat looks down at your chest and tries to speak, but fumbles over his words.
>"I uh...I want you to-. Let's ha-. Just this once let's f-...Oh just forget it."
>He slides out of your hug suddenly, keeping the hoof on your chest until the last moment.
>The bat looks down at the forehoof he used to touch your chest and sighs.
>"It was a stupid dare anyway. I'll come up with a better one, later, I guess."
>Wishy slowly puts the hoof down, and his ears begin to droop too. He stands there like a lost child, not knowing where to go or who to talk to.
>"Let's just go to sleep..."
>>
>>26756630
I like that idea.
>>
>>26756630
we should use the gaydar on him...
>>
>>26756630
Do you want to maybe cuddle at least?
>>
>>26756630
Wishy washy its okay, just tell me what it i
>>
>>26756690
>>26756694
>>26756708
>>26756712
"Wish Washy, it's okay. Just tell me what it is."
>"Nothing. Really...You look tired so let's go to bed."
>He crosses his forehooves and begins to take off his cowgirl hat
"Do you want to cuddle with me at the very least?"
>The bat shakes his head slowly, still looking at the ground.
>"No, I think I'll just sleep on the couch. I'll be fine."
>Even though he said that his sleeping bag is still sprawled out on the ground, and he's made no effort to try and pick it up.
"Wishy..."
>The bat finally looks back up
>"I'm fine. Forget about the dare, I'll come up with an extra nasty one for you later, alright? Maybe force you to go to one of my Vampire club meetings or something."
>He starts to pick the sleeping bag off the floor and begins making the couch more comfy with extra pillows.
>Guess it's time for Scrunch powers...
>You focus on his yellow eyes hidden behind his bangs
'53% "Maybe I should try it. Just once so I can decide...but what if everything falls apart again?"'
>>
>>26757256
Poor guy.
But seriously we need sleep. Super bad.
>>
>>26757256
Alright... I'm looking forward to it Wishy... let's sleep...
>>
>>26757256
fall asleep right there on him so he has to carry us to bed and we secretly snuggle him
>>
>>26757337
This
>>
>>26757256
That gaydar is a really powerful tool.
It doesn't just rate someone's gayness, it can know their gayest thoughts!
>>
>>26757436
And he's just about as gay as Atlas now
>>
>>26757449
I think there's a difference between the 50%'s.

Atlas has what I would call a stable 50%, since he's bisexual.
Wishy has an unstable 50%. He's probably not going to stay there like Atlas. Depending on our actions, we could tip him either way.
>>
>>26757483
If that's the case why are we just going to let him fall asleep without helping him decide on those feelings?
>>
>>26757526
Because he doesn't feel comfortable doing so right now.

This is all new and confusing for him, we need to take it at his pace for now. Hell, he nearly asked us right there. I give it a day or two. If not, then we take charge.
>>
>>26757483
Won't the percentage be irrelevant in the long term?
Because Wish has dated a Mare before, what we're doing is just letting him try something else, persuading him to try being gay.
But the Gaydar didn't make any kind if distinction between Atlas' 55% and Wish's 50%, so does that mean it can only measure current gayness?
What if we tried to read Thorax in disguise then? Could we get a value, do you think?
>>
>>26757617
This would be a good idea for a thesis paper.

If we were in college, that is
>>
>>26757285
>>26757325
>>26757337
>>26757364
>He's obviously conflicted...but you think it's best if you let him work his feelings out on his own for a bit.
>Also you're exhausted. Really exhausted.
>In fact you're so tired you think you might fall asleep on this comfy couch right next to him!
>After a few seconds, he comes and pokes you, but you're legitimately too tired to muster much of a response.
>You hear Death Wish groan and you feel him struggle to pick you up onto his back and stumble through the hallway, trying his best to not rock you awake.
>He shimmies into your room and gently lowers you onto your bed. You don't hear much of anything so you use your last bit of energy to crack your eyes open slightly.
>You see him strip out of his cowgirl outfit and place in a pile on the ground. He keeps the glowing panties on, which with your limited vision takes up most of your attention.
>Then he moves towards you, and nonchalantly begins stripping you from your Maid Uniform.
>At first he only goes for the extremities, he takes off the little head piece and the sleeves and tries to leave. But he ducks back in and paces around the room nervously.
>Finally he reaches down and starts trying to remove your dress.
>Should you do something or see what he takes this?
>>
>>26758122
Fuck that. Too tired to move.
>>
>>26758122
let him do it, but right before we completely pass out mumble his name
>>
>>26758163
This.
>>
>>26758163
I second this...
>>
bump qmud
pnwb dwnq
>>
>>26758146
>>26758163
>>26758166
>>26758186
>Too tired to move, you let Death Wish do what he wants.
>He slowly and gingerly begins to strip the dress off of you, being extremely careful when it comes to the skirt.
>Once he gets you out of the maid outfit, he just sets it aside and leaves you in your panties.
>It seems that was all he wanted to do as he starts to leave the room. Then he stops right as he begins to open the door and looks back at you.
>He stays there for a while, his panties still occasionally glowing and causing your vision to become even blurrier.
>Right before you completely pass out you mumble out one last thing.
"Wishy Washy..."
>With that, you sink further into the warm embrace of sleep...
>...
>You are shaken awake by a pony. You're not sure who because your face is buried in your pillow.
>Five more minutes.
>...
>"H-hey wake up! We're going to be late to work!"
>Death Wish shakes you a little harder now which causes you to groan.
>So tired...sleep didn't help much.
Apologies for painfully slow updates. Been feeling really sick recently.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.