[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brainstorming thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: bstorm.jpg (75 KB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
bstorm.jpg
75 KB, 450x275
Brainstorming thread
>>
>>26628701
Kill yourself

That's the first thing that came to mind
>>
>>26628715
You first manlet faggot. I bet you can't even squat 2pl8.
>>
File: 1448247493467.gif (3 MB, 286x360) Image search: [Google]
1448247493467.gif
3 MB, 286x360
I think /mlp/ should appoint a general that caters specifically to the calculated and purposeful generation of other generals, with the intention of at least mildly reducing redundancy and improving content quality.

This is 4chan, so we'll never have one centralized, flame/idiocy-free place to discuss ideas for improving the board, but it's totally within our capability to make something like it. A crucible for the input of horsefuckers with ideas both great and terrible.

Seems a bit too good to be true, though. /mlp/ has a remarkably high necessary quota of logical things they have to omit from their behavior in order to maintain funding, or something like that.
>>
>>26628772
Someone at Hasbro is suggesting to hire you.
>>
>>26628701
Put Larson in charge of everything
>>
Hallo hallo can't you guys come up with anything? Where is your creativity?
>>
>>26629950
Brainstorm about what? You are literally saying think of anything from the size of my dick to the creation of the universe.
>>
>>26629992
So, from the microscopic to the colossal.
>>
File: ponko sez.png (180 KB, 413x499) Image search: [Google]
ponko sez.png
180 KB, 413x499
>>26628701
ON THIS EDITION OF POINT & COUNTER-POINT, WE EXAMINE THE AGE OLD BATTLE BETWEEN OREO'S AND HYDROX.
>>
>>26630140
It's broad subject that would take until the end of life for it to finally finish, mainly because there is nothing else to fixate on a subject like that.
>>
File: Luna_bored.png (655 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Luna_bored.png
655 KB, 1366x768
>>26628701
Anyone know of some autistic-friendly games we can play on an imageboard?
>>
>>26628701
Right.
What if.
A vampire pony cyborg.

Can we call it a vamborg or cypire? I don't just mean any regular old vampire, I mean Hellsing Alucard level of vampire.
>>
>>26630401
Wizard vampire pony
Ninja vampire pony
Ninja wizard vampire pony sisters. Yes... this will do nicely.
>>
I'd like a master general encompassing all the generals.
>>
>>26630536
Bump
>>
I know a game we can play. A dicksucking tug-o-war game thread. Also named: Cat and mouse or kings and servants

Numbers will decide who temporarily reigns as the cat. He has to pick a trip.
It's a thread involving two everchanging roles: the king who gets his boots licked by the second role - the loyal and humble servant which sweet talks you. The servant has to agree with anything the king says even if it's stupid.

The mechanics should allow for the servant to become king in place of another.
The roles will be assigned based on lucky numbers, with the cats being the minority and the mice the majority.

Now all we need is to figure out some good mechanics.
>>
File: whats hic a doo lah.png (363 KB, 604x580) Image search: [Google]
whats hic a doo lah.png
363 KB, 604x580
>>26631720
I didn't get one word of that shit, bromigo.
>>
Boop
>>
Remake the fandom without acting retarded and attracting all the retards who think are in good company.
>>
No seriously, reboot the fandom. The ride is over.
>>
File: raffing ponis.png (732 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
raffing ponis.png
732 KB, 1280x720
>>26633474
>>26633508
Look at the terror on their faces as they realize that THIS is it, that they can't leave, that it won't get any better. Ever.
>>
What would happen if Celestia developed a meth addiction
>>
File: 1371252884136.jpg (60 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
1371252884136.jpg
60 KB, 500x401
>>26633555
Nice trips, but ___THE_____RIDE____NEVER____ENDS
>>
File: 1350787741049.png (407 KB, 377x451) Image search: [Google]
1350787741049.png
407 KB, 377x451
What if somebody used a tripcode just to get a good amount of easy free (you)s
>>
>>26633587
The Equestrian day would last 3 Earth days. Either that or it'd be shortened to like 5 minutes. No idea how a stimulant like that would affect an immortal god horse.
>>
>>26633474
It wouldn't work. Only broken people are psychologically predisposed to liking something so far displaced from conventional entertainment. The average fuck can't like something that isn't culturally acceptable for them to like, most of the time. It's because on introduction to the concept the naturally programmed bias of "oh, that's for little girls" kicks in and prevents them from being able to impartially judge its entertainment value.
It's a shame, really. Our society could have a lot more diverse and interesting entertainment if it weren't for this
>>
An episode about Fluttershy being so out of character because of a curse by some random evil thing
>>
>>26633643
>day 3 of no night
>110 degrees outside
>"Your Highness, please lower the sun!"
>"W-w-well, alrighty... WAIT A MINUTE! You're an agent of Nightmare Moon, aren't you?!"
>"N-no, Your Highness! It's just that it's getting really hot, especially since it's December, and nobody's gotten any sleep, so-"
>"But NOTHING! I'm not tired yet, and if I can't sleep, nobody gets to! It's not time for night yet, so get off your high humans and go get back to work! Work work work work work! See me?! I'M working! All day! All day every day and ALL DAY! Go get me a cigarette!"
>"A what, Your-"
>"A cigarette, your dumb whores! Anon has some, g-g-go GET ME A CIGARETTE!"
>"Yes, Your Highness."
>Be Celestia
>You're best princess
>nobody is cooler than you
>especially since the castle is the only building with functioning air conditioners
>>
>>26633776
>Tweeker Sunbutt
>Takes apart everything and never finishes putting it back together
>Hoards
>A chainsmoking psycho who hums her own theme music
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.