[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A brilliant pony will find a way not to boop or tickle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: CyoaTitle2.2.png (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CyoaTitle2.2.png
58 KB, 600x600
>It is currently the Era of Butterfly, a time for great prosperity for ponykind in their new home, Equestria. It’s also a time of conflict where pony fights pony. But of course, according to the rules that were set, only if they’re both mercenaries. And if you break that rule then you get no marshmallows when camping. Forever!
>You are Fountain Splash, although your friends call you Splashy, a filly that’s almost 14 years old.
>You are a master of water related spells and that has allowed you to join a mercenary group called Band of the Bunny. There you met a lot of ponies, made a few friends, trained, ate a tasty dessert, learned about your mission and then you MET YOUR NEW BESTIE, Thermocline. But that’s a long name, so you call her Thermie or Thermos. She’s a pegasus filly that’s a bit older than you, oh and she’s really nice and is good at painting on things and it’s nice to cuddle with her and you trained together but you totally beat her even though she was cheating but then she apologized and you took a bath together and stuff.
http://pastebin.com/bvELVmF3
>After a rather moist dream, which was totally and accident because you were dreaming about a water park, you went for a flight which ended when you were ambushed by some very rude ponies. You alarmed everypony in you convoy and then went to look for whoever it was that attacked you!
>Right now, after taking a prisoner from the enemy party that shot water balloons at you, and bringing him back to your camp, you’re sneakily observing an interrogation of that colt. Your head is sticking out of a bush and you’re looking at Sunny, sitting on a tree stump and drinking hot cocoa, with the interrogators in front of him
(1/2)
>>
>”So, let’s start. What is your name?” Asks the stallion while his partner takes out a notepad and start writing.
>”Sunny Day, mister…?”
>”My name is not important”
>”Notim Portant?” Sunny asks and tilts his head to side
>The stallion groans loudly “Yes, yes it is. Let’s just continue. You’re part of a group that works for Silver Diadem, is that correct?”
>”Uhuh! We’re called Rainbow Butterflies!” the colt says and raises his hoof into the air
>”Good, good. And how many ponies are in your group?”
>”Hmmm, probably like 70 or 80? I don’t really know exactly how many there are”
>”That’s fine, and do you know how big is Silver Diadem’s army?”
>Sunny shakes his head nervously “N-not really. B-but there’s a lot of ponies! Like way more than just my group! Waaaaaay more!”
>The interrogating stallion sighs but the smiles “Well, that’s okay, we can’t really expect you to know everything. Now, what about their equipment?” he says and offers him a cookie

>The colt smiles and grabs the sweet and crunchy goodness and start eating. Once he’s done he starts describing everything in detail. You listen to it carefully but it’s kiiiinda boring, so after you hear enough to guess that they have pretty much the same weapons as your group does you decide to leave and go back to the search party. Once you’re almost at the place from which you were attacked Thermie lands next to you “Took you long enough! So, did you learn anything interesting?” She says as she starts walking into the forest “Oh, and where do we start looking for the rest of the ponies that ambushed us? And how?”
>It certainly wouldn’t hurt to have a plan for finding any ponies hiding in there, because the forest is big enough that it takes a few minutes for a pegasus to fly across from one side to the other, and nothing is stopping the ponies you’re searching for from going forward or back, along the road.
(2/2)
>>
>>26099861
It's possible they fell back to get a better ambush position. They're probably on the road waiting for us further down.
>>
>>26099891
This
We can search on the sides of the road so they cant ambush us again
>>
>You sit down for a moment to think about a plan. You could just go into the forest and look for them, but the search party is already doing that, plus it’s a huge place. Maybe you could fly with Thermie and look for them from above? Maybe, but then they could hide in bushes and stuff. Geez, this is hard. Where would you go if you were an escaping ambusher?

>Then it hits you “I got it! Thermie, I know where they went!”
>”You do?” she says, very surprised
“Uhuh! Sunny said that their mission was to ambush us, right?”
>”Yeah? But how does that help us?”
>You roll your eyes “Think about it, they attacked us but we didn’t catch them, right?” she nods “Soooo, their mission didn’t change, riiight?”
>”Probably not?”
“Exactly! So that means they’re probably preparing a new ambush somewhere over there!” you say as you point to the road ahead of you
>”Oooooooh, that makes sense! You know, I say that a lot but you’re really smart!” Thermie smiles.
“I know! But it’s true, so you can keep saying it!” you tell her and you get up from the ground
>”Okay, so what’s the plan?”
“Well, if he wasn’t lying there’s still nine of them so I don’t think we could fight them all. So I’m gonna sneak along the road until I see where they are while you’ll fly above and behind me. Then, when I find them, I’ll give you a signal and you’ll go and get the rest of the search party and we’ll get them all!” you grin, happy with your AMAZING idea.
>Thermie nods once you start talking “That sounds really good! But what will be the signal?”
“Hmmm, how about I just turn around and launch some water on the road? I don’t think they’ll see or hear that?”
>”Yeah, ok, that’s a good idea too! Let's do this!” Thermocline says, very excited
(1/2)
>>
>With the plan ready, you both get in position and you start moving. You slowly pass through the bushes and around trees, trying to make as little noise as possible. After a few minutes you start hearing some voices. You peek out of the bush again and you see a group of nine ponies hiding behind trees. So Sunny wasn’t lying!

>”Do you think they found him?”
>”They must have, he was kinda stuck in place you know”
>”Ouch, I wouldn’t want to be in his place now, they’re probably torturing him right now”
>”Wait, seriously?”
>”Totally, some ponies say that the Band of the Bunny has some of the best interrogators and meanerers in all of Equestria!”
>”Phew, good thing they got him and not us then.”
>”Yeah, it is! You know, if they do find us we should make sure they don’t take us as prisoners!”
>The whole group nods to the pony who said that

>The group consists of three earth ponies, one with a big pillow on his back and two with big foam hammers, three pegasi, two with foam lances and one with a belt full of water balloons, and three unicorns, one with a long feathered tickler, one with a very big slingshot and water balloons and the last one with a foam sword and a pillow shield. You give Thermie the signal, and once you notice that she flies away you start preparing for combat. What are you gonna do when it starts?
(2/2)
>>
>>26100624
Fight with our horn for a while, but keep an eye on the enemy forces. Specifically looking for ponies who have a mastery of CQC.

Engage one and intentionally lose.
>>
>>26100624
Aim for the pillow and tickler
They won't be fluffy any more making them useless
At that point the others should be there to help and when they do get there we'll shoot from the back with our horn
But if anyone gets to close we'll show them how good we are with socks!
>>
>>26100624
Slingshot guy takes priority, that and pegasai. we can easily spray down those without pillows.
>>
>>26100778
>"oops! I fell!"
>>
>There’s certainly a lot of targets, but when you think about it some of them are way better than others. Once the rest of your group gets here you won’t have to come close to fight with anypony, unless you want to, so it’d make sense to splash the ponies that could fight from a distance. On the other hoof you could probably make fighting with the ponies that use pillows easier if you made them wet. Hmm what to do, what to do
>You keep coming up with different ways to do it until you hear the search party behind you. The ponies in the enemy party turn in your direction, although they don’t see you, and since they already know somepony is going to attack them you get up and shout “Sneak attack!” before blasting the unicorn with the slingshot right in the face. He gargles as he’s hit and then falls over onto his side. The rest of his group seems confused and just stares at you for a moment but then they shake their heads and they all charge in your direction.
>You manage to hit that big pillow that one of the earth ponies is using before they get close to you. Luckily, before they manage to do anything, the search party runs out from behind you with a frightening battlecry! The two squads stare at each other for a moment before they charge at each other and start hitting the enemy with whatever weapons they have. The pegasi from both groups fly into the air and you quickly blast the one that has water balloons with your water beam, making her fall to the ground and stop moving, because those could be really bad for you with how close everypony is standing.
>As the battle goes on you keep trying to hit somepony with your spells but it’s not easy at all. They’re all moving around really fast and you don’t want to hit one of yours, because that could make them lose their fight. Some of the fights have even turned into tussle clouds, so you can’t even see who’s fighting who, aside from the colorful symbols flying out of them from time to time
(1/2)
>>
>>26101600
>You do manage to help Thermie though, by hitting the pegasi she’s fighting with on the wing, but other than that you can’t really do anything else.
>And you don’t really get any more chances to do anything, because suddenly you notice there’s a pony standing right next to you! You were so concentrated on trying to hit somepony with you magic that you didn’t notice one of the earthponies, although without his hammer, sneaking up on you! Before you can react he reaches out and grabs one of your hooves and then starts spinning you around, lifting you of the ground. It’s really fun, so after a moment you start giggling and you even make a ‘Wheeeeeeee’ sound but then as suddenly as it started he stops and puts you back on the ground.
>You feel dizzy, your tummy feels all swirly and everything you see is kinda waving a bit. You notice that the stallion took a few steps back and is now running in your direction, with his hooves wide open. It looks like he’s ready for a big hug. If you want to do anything before he gets to you now is your last chance. Or if you want to take him head on you need to think of a way to beat him.
(2/2)
>>
>>26101612
Shoot water.
Miss because we're dizzy.
Get hugged
Play dead.
>>
>>26101612
Are we still wearing our fuzzy socks? If so we should roll on our back so he'll run directly into a tickle attack.
>>
>>26101772
But he's a bigger big pony!
We'll probably get crushed!
>>
>>26101612
Become the cuddleslut
>>
>>26102040
You don't think he'd change direction to avoid the tickle attack or hurting us, thus giving us a chance to get up.
>>
>>26101772
>>26102040
>Oh, you know what to do! You can just get on your back and tickle him with all four of your hooves when he tries to hug you! It’s a perfect plan. Orrr maybe not, because he looks like he’s pretty heavy and it might not be a good idea to get under him when he’s charging. That could be painful or uncomfortable.

>>26101642
>Well if that’s not an option then you might as well get him with something that you know will work. Like a faceful of cold water! You aim carefully and then you shoot the charging earth pony, since that’ll totally stop him. Or not, because you miss, not getting any water on the opponent at all, maybe because everything is floating a bit when you look at it or because you’re dizzy. Whatever it was you don’t really have time to think about it more because the pony is now right next to you.
>You see him smile in a friendly way before he puts his front hooves to the left and right of you and then your bodies collide slowly. Your face goes straight into his fluffy chest and the well brushed strands of his fur softly touch your forehead, nose and cheeks, not tickling even a bit. It’s really, really soft and nice, so much so in fact that you forget about his hooves until they wrap around your back. After that, still moving forward, he lifts you off the ground and you both spin around as he pulls your whole body closer to his chest.
(1/2)
>>
>You stop spinning and you think the stallion lies down on the ground, because it feels like you just fell down on a warm and fluffy pillow, but you can’t really tell since you’re staring at the fur in front of your face. Then you feel the hooves on your back move, one starts rubbing up and down your back and the other moves to your head and begins patting it lightly. Ooooh, that’s really nice. You planned to tickle him or boop him to get out of the grip but this is so nice and relaxing that you don’t think you’d be able to do it. You close your eyes and make a happy noise, ready to give up…
>Wait, that’s how you can beat him! You let you head fall down a bit, moving your nose down his fluff and you let your hooves fall limply against his sides instead of trying to push away. Next you breathe reaaaaally slowly and shallow, so he can’t tell if you’re doing it or not. And finally you let your tongue fall out of your mouth, although maybe that wasn’t the best choice since it falls onto his fur.
>But bad choices or not, it seems like it worked, because the stallion stops moving his hooves “Hey, is everything alright?” You’re about to say something but you hear a ‘splat’ sound and suddenly the earth pony goes limp. You feel something sticky land on top of you head so you quickly open your eyes and you look up.
>Ouch. He got pie’d right in the face. What a terrible fate. You look back and you see a few ponies from the search party running in your direction “Hey! Are you okay kid?” they get to you and help you get up from the unmoving body. One of them brushes off the pie that got on your head “It looked like he got you pretty good. And don’t worry about the fight, we got them all, so you can go take a break if you need to”
(2/2)
>>
>>26102442
I'm okay. He nearly got me with his cuddles, but thank goodness you all saved me.
>>
I'm fine and I don't need a break it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>26102442
boop
>>
Cuddles are nice
>>
>>26102469
>>26102991
>You shake your head “No, it’s fine, it wasn’t that bad, I can manage without a break” you say since you don’t feel terrible “But if you didn’t help me then he totally would have gotten me with his cuddles. So thank you!” You give all of the ponies that came to help you a hug, which they accept with some reluctance saying that it ‘wasn’t a big deal’ and similar things.

>After the hugging is finished you look at the pony that picked you up from the ground “So what do we do now?”
>”Oh, now we check if they have any candy in their pockets, and if they do we can take those as ours. And then we check if anypony is still able to fight. If they are then we can take them as prisoners but if they’re not then we leave them here so they can go back to their camp”
“Oh, that’s cool! And why don’t we take all of them as prisoners, it’s not like they could defend themselves!” you ask, a bit confused.
>He chuckles “Because you can’t get any answers from a defeated pony, silly filly. Plus some of them need wash their faces or unscrunch their noses or even dry and brush their coats or they could be napping so it’d be really rude to force them to go with us.”

>You nod to him as that kinda makes sense. You wouldn’t want anypony to wake you up from a nice nap. But at least you can take their candy, so you run back to loot the ponies that you managed to hit with you water beam. Rrrriiight after you find Thermie and see how she’s doing.
>She’s sitting on a pegasus mare, that’s pretending to be ded, and she’s looking through a bag of candy. She waves at you once she notices you “Hey Splashy! I got my ‘first blood’ too!” she shouts “And she had my favourite candy with her, so that’s like double great!”
(1/2)
>>
“Yeah, that does sound great! But I got like 2 and a half ponies so I did even better!” You say, proud of yourself.
>”And a half?”
“Weeeelll, I was kinda sorta using a trick to finish him off because he had me in a hold, but then somepony else interrupted”
>”So you didn’t actually get them?”
“I kinda got them! That’s why it’s a half!”
>She rolls her eyes “If you say so. They didn’t do anything to you though, did they?”
>You shake your head “Nope. But it was some serious cuddles and it might have ended bad if I didn’t use my trick. What about you?”
>She shrugs “Oh, just a few pokes on the wing with a foam spear, but I’ll go and have that checked tomorrow” she says very nonchalantly
“So you got some battle damage? Cool!”
>She grins “I know, right? Anyway, what about your loot?”
“Oh, geez, I almost forgot about that, thanks Thermie!” you say as you run over to the two ponies that you got with your magic.

>Once you search them it turns out that one of them has three small jawbreakers on him and the other pony held a small bag full of chocolate coins, the ones in golden wrappers. You grab your prizes and you run back to Thermocline to compare what you got. She opens her sack and you can see it’s full of those chocolate balls with a crunchy malt center. They’re pretty good, so you congratulate her on what she got. Then she congratulates you on your loot and on how well you deed and once everypony is done with cleaning up the battlefield you head all head back to the camp, you and your friend talking about what happened all the way there.
>But what do you do once you get to the camp? Visit somepony or some place? Do something on your own? Or maybe just got to sleep before the night turns into a morning?
(2/2)
>>
>>26104536
Let's go visit the guy in armour again and tell him what we did
Hopefully we'll get more pats for it!
Then we can turn in on the fluffy pillow and blankets cart
Someone needs to keep them warm for others
>>
bumpo
>>
>>26104536
>>26105011
Cuddle with a pillow and try not to pretend it's the big fluffy stallion
fail
>>
>>26106342
Maybe we could have Thermie pretend she's the big fluffy stallion?
>>
>>26106352
She's fluffy, yes
But she's not big
>>
>>26106378
Nope, she's not ;_;
But we could always look for a big pony to cuddle later.
>>
>>26104536
Try finding the colt we got first blood on. Maybe ask questions about him but not as an enemy.
>>
Boop
>>
Badaboop
>>
>>26105011
>You just won your first battle, so it’s probably a good idea to report to your superior. And since you have no idea who that could be you just go to see Golden Aegis again. Thermocline goes with you, because she was fighting too and she saw the combat from a different perspective. You find him somewhere near the kitchen wagon, he’s sitting on the ground and sipping some kind of soup.

>You run up to him, together with your friend, and you both salute. Once he gets up and responds you start talking “L-lieutenant?” You ask, still unsure about that and you clear your throat “I’m here to report that we’ve found the rest of the ponies that ambushed us! There was a fight and we totally won! With no casualties I think, because we didn’t need to carry anypony back! And uh, there was nine of them and they all lost so we couldn’t take them as prisoners. Aaaand I also defeated two and a half ponies and Thermie won an air duel!”
>He keeps nodding as you’re talking and finally when you stop talking he speaks “Nwuhunwh Thuwuhmnh? Efrrufnsth Swhunfughf! Yrypptatypt Rurhrwahuh!” he says and puts a hoof on your head and another one on Thermocline’s. Then he starts patting and repeats the same ‘nice’ pharse that he said last time. You close your eyes and you enjoyed
>When he stops and after you open your eyes you can see that he’s pointing at a cart that has a smaller version of the fancy tent, the one with the golden bunny on top, set up inside. Then he points at the moon and makes an arc that ends below the horizon “Lunhunwufh! Wuhnfhuh Munhgnhunu!” he says and the points at the horizon behind you and makes another arc motion that ends somewhere in the middle of the sky “Yunhuhwunh Crutmtumpt!”

>>26106704
>Then he salutes, grabs his soup and starts walking away to somewhere else. You consider asking him about the colt that you captured but you probably wouldn't understand anything even if he knew where they took him.
(1/2)
>>
>You look at Thermocline, very confused “Do you know what he meant with all that hoof waving?”
>She shakes her head “Nope, not at all! Maybe it was something about tomorrow?”
“Huh, maybe it was. Anyway, I’m kinda sleepy, wanna snuggle again before we sleep?”
>”Sure, but I have to wash my mane first and then we can do that. Just go to our cart and I’ll be there soon” she says and flies away
“Okay, see you later Thermie!” you go to your vehicle and you sit down inside and wait for your friend.

>She’s not there after a few minutes so you look for one of those big pillows, the ones that are as long as a pony, and you lie down on it to wait in a more comfortable position. It’s not as soft as Thermie or that stallion but it’s still kinda nice, and you don’t know if or when you fell asleep but the next thing you notice is that it’s already morning! Ponies are walking around, carts are moving and there’s something soft and warm lying on top of you. You look up and you see that it’s Thermocline. Guess she must have snuggled up to you like this once she saw that you were already sleeping. And she even put a blanket on the of you, that’s nice.
>You look around once more but it doesn’t seem like anything interesting is happening, so you could just relax for a bit longer. Aaaalllthough your belly rumbles just a bit and when you look to your left you see miss Mark waving to you.
(2/2)
>>
>>26108239
Let us see what miss mark wants
And ask her where we can get some breakfast
>>
File: 1446062813619.png (69 KB, 310x170) Image search: [Google]
1446062813619.png
69 KB, 310x170
>>26108239
>>26108425
This. Let's get some grub. If possible, bring something back for Thermie too.
>>
File: 1449766233300.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1449766233300.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>26108239
>>
This is boop
>>
By the way, how do we lose in this quest?

Would being a cuddleslut make us bad end?
>>
>>26110989
>implying that's bad
Im not exactly sure though
Bad end game would probably be us becoming a prisoner with no chance of getting out and we only get dessert 3 times a week
Can't think of a good end though
>>
B
U
M
P
>>
>>26111967
>>
>>26112560
>>
>>26113251
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>26114350
>>
>>26111148
Bad end is obviously either becoming a prisoner or losing so badly that the mercenary band stops existing and we have to go home where we are punished by parents.

Good end is getting famous/rich and building that water park that we dreamt of?
>>
Bump for the cuddling
>>
>>26114382
>>
boop
>>
boop train
>>
boop booop
>>
bomp
>>
bamp
>>
bermp
>>
Berp?
>>
Brump
>>
soft stuff
>>
Bruh
>>
brah
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.