[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a hate fuck green text story? Please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 916.png (655 KB, 680x641) Image search: [Google]
916.png
655 KB, 680x641
Can we have a hate fuck green text story?

Please?
>>
>>26031113
No one here is a personal monkey that dances for you op.
>>
>>26031113
>Once upon a time, Rainbow Dash and Anon fucking hated each other.
>They fucking hated each other so fucking much that they hate fucked out their fucking hate for each other.
>There was a lot of fucking hate fucking going on, and a lot of fucking hateful words, like "I fucking hate you, Anon!" and "Fuck you Rainbow, your mom nailed me harder than that!"
>It was really fucking hot.
>The fucking end, but not before some fucking faggot named OP asked for moar fucking hate fuck and the hate fuck became a fucking general full of hate fuck.
>>
>>26031113
Bump
>>
>>26031248
Don't encourage him.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1000x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1000x560
>>26031113
I-I'd actually like to see one of these too...
>>
>>26031511
Bump.
>>
>>26031248
420/10
>>
>>26031511
Seriously don't encourage him.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 620x387
>>26031822
I'm sorry, but I have to. I currently have a desire for one of these greens.
>>
>>26031851
No one is going to do it though.

You want one go make one here.
>>
File: image.png (734 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734 KB, 1024x768
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
>Fluttershy made up her mind that it was the right thing to do. The fate of the entire changeling species rested on it.
>"ok Chrysalis, I think I'm ready."
>"Just remember" Chrysalis reminded her, "Once this is done there's no turning back. My children will gestate inside of you until they reach the larval state. At which point they will burst forth from all of your orifices and consume the flesh of your corpse."
>"I...I understand." Fluttershy responded while stifling back a burst of tears. "Somepony has to make this sacrifice."
>"Well then, I'm ready to get started if you are." Chrysalis said while subjecting Fluttershy to a somewhat disturbing leer.
>"uhm...ok, I guess..."

>Fluttershy turned around to present herself to the changeling Queen, but was surprised when Chrysalis walked up infront of her and grasped her face in her bug-like hoof.
>"I'm afraid this is how it has to be done" Chrysalis said in a somewhat taunting tone while forcing her erect penis into Fluttershy's mouth.

I figure I'm gonna make her fuck Fluttershy to death or something if anybody wants to read it.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 250x250
>>26032225
>>
>>26032288
Sorry, I'm kind of a screwed up person.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1024x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1024x625
>>26032328
I didn't say stop...
>>
>>26031113
Write it your self faggot

>>26031252
>>26031583
>>26032055
>>26032215
Bumping your own thread 4 times in one hr
God your a faggot. Kill yourself
>>
>>26032225
>Fluttershy steeled herself mentally for this new information. She had always understood the consequences of what she was doing, but part of her had hoped dearly that it would at least be a somewhat pleasurable experience for her, if not romantic. She supposed love making might have been a bit of an unrealistic hope, but even if she was just going to get fucked she had never expected to get fucked in the face.
>But Fluttershy was a lot stronger than most ponies would give her credit for, and if this was the only way to save an entire species, then by Celestial she was going to do what she had to do!
>"That's right. Open wide my little vessel!" Chrysalis said while inserting herself into the innocent mare's now gaping mouth.
>"Ooh that's not bad! But I think you can do a lot better than that can't you?" She said while beginning to pump her hips a bit.
>"I asked you a question!"
>Fluttershy attempted to pull back off of Chrysalis now fully erect and rather impressive member in order to answer but the changeling Queen quickly grasped her by the mane and yanked her face forward.
> "Answer the question with my cock in your mouth." She demanded
>"Mmmphhmmm" was all poor little Fluttershy could manage but Chrysalis took it as an affirmation.
>"Well then, let's put that to the test!"

>Chrysalis began probing deeper and deeper into fluttershy's mouth and throat. Fluttershy tried her best to accommodate, but she had very little experience in this sort of thing.
>Eventually she began coughing and gagging quite a bit. At times she was scared she might throw up completely.
>this didn't appear to evoke much sympathy from the changeling queen. If anything it seemed to fuel her lust even more.
>Soon she was all the way inside of Fluttershy's throat with her testicles resting on her chin.
>"Oh Celestia it feels good in your little whorse throat you filthy bitch"
>>
I guess either OP came or my story sucks. Both seem reasonably likely.
>>
>>26031113
>mutual rape
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.