[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motherly Applejack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: applejack_by_chano_kun-d46bzz8.jpg (258 KB, 605x829) Image search: [Google]
applejack_by_chano_kun-d46bzz8.jpg
258 KB, 605x829
Applejack is now your mom. How is your life now /mlp/?
>>
>>26004023
No it gets worse!

She's going to be overbearing and overprotective towards me.
>>
>>26004023
Well first have to honor much honesty...

It's a dream come true. I dont think y'all niggers even understand how sweet of a deal it sounds like to have Applejack as your mom.

Say what you will about waifus and marefriends. But mommajack? Picture it like this; responsible, caring, @nd frankly lonely made with nothing to her name but her work and hobby of apple farming. And a made who obviously WANTS more in life. But is far too busy to pursue more. If you were her kid, prepared to be pampered and spoiled and treated like you were worth more than Equestria as a whole. Just look at how she treated her baby sister. Chances are it'll be paradise. And dont go saying you'd never have fun. Imagine being taught how to buck your first tree. Or learning the apple family recipes as her sign of trusting you as a responsible little one. Imagine her baking you fresh goods almost constantly. Imagine going downstairs late at night to find her looking over the ledger when you nudge her leg and beg her to come curl up with you. Imagine the soft grin she gets when you bring her that feeling of being HER with someone and not just her farming self. Picture that bond. To matter. As YOU.
>>
>>26004079
Imagine her being your waifu
>>
>>26004023
>Be anon pony
>You are now the child of Applejack.
>You have what is essentially the perfect life.
>You have a nice home.
>A wonderful aunt, uncle, and grandmother.
>A large amount of land to play in.
>Lots of apples to eat throughout the year.
>To top it all off, you have a Bearer of Harmony as your mother.
>Not many colts and fillies can say that.
>Applejack is the best mom you can think of having.
>Although the only problem is that she is overprotective towards you.
>Really overprotective of you.
>It sometimes gets annoying.
>Like one time she wad checking for razor blades in your apples last Nightmare Night because of some myth somepony told her.
>Funny enough though she and aunt Applebloom were the only one giving out apples this year.
>But it's a small price to pay for a loving and protecting mom though.
>You love your mom.
>Always will.
>>
>>26004066
autist detected
>>
>>26004079
That's a really good analogy you made.

Good job sir.
>>
It's fine, but for "serious" misbehavior she still spanks with a wooden spoon.
>>
>>26004066
>>26004236
https://youtu.be/QiqReAXYMD4
>>
>>26004303
https://youtu.be/JaHjvTbwx2c

I thought this was going to be a lovely thread?
>>
Nice life but shit. Have to work all day.
>>
File: 3m.gif (370 KB, 528x289) Image search: [Google]
3m.gif
370 KB, 528x289
>>26004023
Heh, you niggers can't even mom right.
>>
>>26004366
>Implying Celestia is the only mare we want as our mom.
>>
>>26004196
>>Like one time she wad checking for razor blades in your apples last Nightmare Night because of some myth somepony told her.
Bad news my boy, that happened a while ago in human earth
>>
>>26004303

>Let's go save my wife Reshiraaaaaaaaaam

This never gets old
>>
>>26004478
>Implying Applejack would be a better mom.
>>
>>26004366
>>26004478
>>26004710

>Implying that ponies make good moms
>>
>>26004023
Apples.

My life is now apples.
>>
>>26004023
>having a mother that won't lie and steel money from you from a 12 y/o
>having a mother that actualy cares about you and won't beat you for no reason, not being constantly talked down to making you feel worthless while actually saying you're worthless
>having someone who is just there

I would be more than oky with it
AJ is my waifu but i would love to be born by a person with golden heart
How would lief be..?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.