[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all the shitposting going on lately I have to ask what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 461289461924.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
461289461924.gif
2 MB, 960x540
With all the shitposting going on lately I have to ask what is PS (Past Sins) actually like?

Can anyone here give any legitimate feedback on the story that doesn't involve circlejerk "dickism" disguised as critism?
>>
>>25990073
How about reading the story yourself?
>>
>>25990073
>Twilight used as ritual.
>Twilight bring baby moon.
>Baby moon cared by twiligt
>Twilight be mom.
>Other ponies find out
>Oh no shit posting with big sticks!
>Twilight almost die.
>Big star monsters attack.
>Baby moon goes sayan.
>Redemption.
>Everybody's happy except all those fags who still get butt by fanfiction.

It's been like what? 5 years since that story. Back when cupcakes was still popular.
Don't you go nostalgia fagot on me you ass muncher.

>>25990089
It's fanfiction. It aint worth shit.
>>
>>25990089
>Reading

NERD!
>>
File: 4678474356.gif (2 MB, 321x248) Image search: [Google]
4678474356.gif
2 MB, 321x248
>>25990097
>>
Past Sisn is literally the beest fanfiction everr!!!! is you havent read it please check it out guys its sooo goood! its made by pentroke and it has this reall cool oc called nyx and she is nightmare moon and a reincarnation such!!! ittss way better than that fallout stuff and cupcakes and maybee even my little dasshiee! (i really liked my little dashie XD if you couldnt alraedy tell!)! its a shaem theres no animations or cool songs for it thoriugh as its soooo god i just wih she could become canon and then maybe even y wn oc could became canon too!
>>
I enjoyed reading it when it first came out but there's much better shit now. Didn't age well
>>
>>25990397
I disagree.
>>
pretty gud fic tb honest discoveryfam
>>
>>25990073
go offlane w/ standard regen + mangos
brown boots into arcanes into blink/force

anyone who builds dagon every game id a retard
>>
Read it.
>>
>>25990073
It's actually a pretty good story. Funny thing I noticed - quite a few anons, who claim to hate Nyx/PS say they haven't even read the damn thing. Must be one of 'hate the popular thing' cases, like with FoE.

Although I agree with the other anon - while it's not bad, it didn't age well, so to speak. Still worth giving it a shot if you've got nothing better to read/do.
>>
>>25992097
Nah I read it and I hated it because everyone acted mentally retarded and OOC. When Rainbow fucking Dash is the voice of reason in your story, you know you've fucked up.

Also it completely glossed over the Luna/Nyx confrontation, which would have been the most interesting interaction in the story that was the shitty 'muh daughterfu' feels he was trying to force with Twilight to the point he had to make her extremely OOC.
>>
>>25992097
>didn't age well
>implying it was good in the first place.

What the fuck does "didn't age well" mean? That you're older now and know better? honestly. The whole concept of it is pure autism. But don't take my opinion for it, you just wanted your dick jerked.
>>
>>25992097
>implying FoE isn't shit
>>
>>25990073
After glossing-over the obvious circlejerk posts on here let me offer you my two cents:
I had thought "Past Sins" was pretty decent when I first read it. Wanted to go read it again, but haven't gotten around to it because stuff happening. About the only thing that ground my gears was Celestia being an ignoramus (When is she not?) and not getting Twilight's side of events, let alone other eyewitness accounts of Nyx's overall behavior. Another thing too was the attempted blasting using the Elements when the others should have known better, but then again it was a desperate time. One last thing was the attempted murder; Nyx should have known that Twilight wouldn't do that willingly from the get-go.
Just give it a read and ignore the anons who'd rather suck each other off and say "HURR HURR NYX SUX SLURP-SLURP-SLURP".
>>
>>25990073
Just read it.

It's not so bad, but it's far to be as good as some people pretend it to be.
It's average at best
>>
>>25990073
It's not actually that awful by fanfiction standards.

If you're going to read a pony fan fic that wouldn't be a bad choice.
>>
>>25992348
Yes, let's write a confrontation between a character that has no character at all when the story was first written.

And I don't mean nyx if you think that's what I'm implying.
>>
>>25990073
It's no fallout equestria.
>>
>>25990097
don't forget
>orange juice, because reasons, is an evil drink.
>>
>>25993574
Hey, are you that guy that mentioned that a long time ago? Because I remember someone being really ticked off about SN drinking orange juice.
>>
>>25993743
I don't know, maybe.

It was one of those retarded things I remember sticking in my head when I read it. It literally went on a small dialogue about how he loved orange juice or something.

Fuck it.
>>
File: 1439451888560.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1439451888560.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
Hey guys, remember Conversion Bureau?
>>
>>25994442
Seeing as there are. People still making spinoff fanficts on fimfiction how could I. Forget
>>
>>25990073
It's an okay story about summoning a demon child and then taking care of it.
People are just buttmad because it's super overrated.
>>
>>25992504
Some things were impressive when they first came out, either because they were among the first of their kind or because they did a better job than anything else at the time. If they remain impressive when held up against modern works, we say they aged well. If not, we say they aged poorly.

Goldeneye is an example of a video game that didn't age well. Shadow of the Colossus is an example of one that did.
>>
>>25994517
Put down the keyboard and back away from the English language before you hurt it any more than you already have.
>>
>>25991149
Of course you would
It's shit now almost like
>Sweet Apple Acres Massacre
Or some shit like that
>>
>>25994718
Sounds kinda like the whole S1 elitists and Season 1 didn't age well.

But if you're caught saying that they'll shitpost harder than nyx.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.