[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone Buy a Sugar Star?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (45 KB, 646x600) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45 KB, 646x600
I've been considering getting one of these Sugar Star toys, but I've never used anything like this before.

How tight is something like that? Am I going to be hotdog down a hallway at the average 5-6" or is it actually pretty tight?

Is this even worth getting? I've always just used soft sheets and pillows to get off. Never even lube.

How do you clean something like that? Can I use it before and pass out, then clean it when i wake up in the morning?

Is a fleshlight better if I don't really care that it's shaped like a pony vag? (and it doesn't really look like one anyway).
>>
>>25937456
>How tight is something like that? Am I going to be hotdog down a hallway at the average 5-6" or is it actually pretty tight?
It's pretty tight, but on the softer side so not painfully so. I cannot enter it without lube, but balancing how much lube to use is the key for a toy like this. Too much and you'll be sliding all over the place, too little and it'll be rough. Takes a few times to get it perfect for you. Get a bottle of the clear cum lube to go with it (the reg stuff sucks) or KY Warming.

>Is this even worth getting? I've always just used soft sheets and pillows to get off. Never even lube.
I love it, I've used it multiple times in a day and still cum like a volcano.

>How do you clean something like that? Can I use it before and pass out, then clean it when i wake up in the morning?
Hot water and non-abrasive soap is all you really need. Unless you intend to leave it so it gets crusty, passing out won't make a huge difference. I'm anal about cleaning it after i use it though, and I run hot water in it beforehand to get it warm. Sounds more intensive than it is.

>Is a fleshlight better if I don't really care that it's shaped like a pony vag? (and it doesn't really look like one anyway).
Fleshlight doesn't feel as good, and the big plastic thing around the toy means you can't squeeze it to simulate muscle contractions.
>>
>>25937586
I think you have convinced me then. Off to buy BEST PONY
>>
>>25937928
If you wanna see unboxed and in use
http://xhamster.com/movies/5006356/bad_dragon_sugar_star_unboxing_and_first_use.html
>>
>>25937586
What is your girth?
I have one in the mail that I ordered because I'm too big at 6.5" for the Tenga Flip I bought.
>>
>>25938007
that was fucking hilarious
>>
>>25938147
I'm not >>25937586, but I tore a couple cracks in the entrance to mine after a few months use, using my 5.5 x 5.5 dick
>>
I bought a chance from BD but I never really use it, ass gets too irritated

but what I CAN tell you is that BD really knows their shit and makes nice stuff
>>
>>25939352
nigga you got a square dick? wtf kind of dimensions are those
>>
>>25939438
lmao it's length then circumference
>>
>>25939352
I heard the early ones had issues with tearing. Hope you sent it back. Mine has held up nicely and some days I do fuck her so hard my dick comes out the other end (I'm not super long but Sugarstar is very squishy so you can compress it enough that it'll take your entire cock)
I'm about the same dimensions as you, give or take. I never really measured but I know I'm thick, to answer >>25938147
>>
Don't have a sugar star but plan to get one soon.

Currently have a Mary colored after bugbutt. It's pretty amazing
>>
>tfw micropenis
>tfw you know you'll never give anyone or anything an orgasm while fucking them
>tfw Sugar Star doesn't hate you for it and lets you do what you want
I'd probably just kill myself if sex toys were banned where I live.
>>
>>25939622
>I heard the early ones had issues with tearing
Is this something they have fixed? Your wording makes it sound that way.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.