[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changeling Thread; Back with a Vengeance Edition!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14
File: Changing Army.png (1 MB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
Changing Army.png
1 MB, 1280x914
Previous Thread:
>>25835870

Not sure how it died when we had 4 different Writefags posting green, but fuck waiting 2 weeks for another one!
Post your stories, pictures, discussions, fantasies, pretty much anything bug related!

And let's not forget the all encompassing index of Changeling Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/ggkHTVqc
>>
File: Sandy tip.gif (955 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
Sandy tip.gif
955 KB, 500x248
Everyone strap in tight, because you're in for a ride today!
I've got a fucking avalanche of green that's gonna go well into the night, as I wrap up the third day for our 3 Changeling entrepreneurs.
So get yourselves good and comfy!
>>
>>25875363
> By the time Melyrid returned to the shop, the sun was already going down.
> She entered to find Agraul and Thespid at the back counter.
> "Hey Melyrid! Get over here and try these!" Thespid called to her.

> She walked closer and realized they were eating something out of a bag, and before she even got a good look at what it was, Agraul shoved something in her mouth!
> Instinctively she started chewing.
> It was soft, moist, then suddenly... thick gooey sweetness began oozing over her tongue.
> Her eyes opened wide with surprise, then her eyelids grew heavy as she rolled her eyes and tilted her head.
> "Mmmmmmmmmm!"
> "Aren't they great? I got them at Sugarcube Corner on my way back from the market." Agraul told her.

> "Oh yeah! Before I forget, I'm supposed to give you this." Thespid said as she pulled an envelope from her carapace.
> "Uh, Melyrid? Hello!?" Thespid called out, as Melyrid was still enjoying her first caramel cookie.
> "Mmmmm. Hmm? Wha?" Melyrid asked as she finally came back to her senses.
> "Not sure what it is, but I'm supposed to give it to you." Thespid repeated.
> Melyrid opened the envelope, and began reading the letter inside.

> After grabbing another cookie and reading for a moment, Melyrid's eyes bulged open as she exclaimed "Are you fucking kidding me!?".
>>
>>25934555
> Thespid and Agraul froze on the spot, having never heard such language from Melyrid before.
> Melyrid looked up at Thespid and asked "Is this some kind of joke!?".
> "What!? No!" Thespid insisted, looking confused as she explained "Some donkey named Cranky gave that to me. Said a friend of his wanted me to give that to you.".
> "Wait. Cranky Doodle Donkey gave you this, and said it was from a friend of his?" Melyrid asked.
> Thespid couldn't help but laugh and asked "Holy shit, THAT'S his name!?".
> Melyrid ignored her laughter and thought for a moment.

> "What's wrong Melyrid!?" Agraul asked over Thespid's laughing.
> "Think I know what 'friend' this might be for." Melyrid told him, "Which means that this is a special custom order." then placed the letter on the counter for Thespid and Agraul to read.
> As their eyes scanned the page together, Thespid's laughter stopped cold, as their eyes grew wide and they both exclaimed "HOLY SHIT!!".

> Then Thespid fell to the floor laughing even harder.

> "How in the world could we possibly make one THAT huge!?" Agraul frantically asked, "And who could possibly USE it!?".
> Melyrid had her serious face on, and told him "It seems this particular customer wishes to remain anonymous. Though I have a pretty good idea who it might be. As for how, I doubt very much we'll be able to order this from our main supplier. We'll just have to make it right here.".
> Suddenly Thespid perked up and her laughter halted, "Wait, are you serious?".
> Melyrid nodded.
> Thespid resumed her howling laughter on the floor.

> Melyrid went behind the counter and put the letter in a drawer, "At any rate, we need to get ready to open the store." she said as she ate her caramel cookie, and grabbed the last one from the bag.
>>
File: Cakes.png (999 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cakes.png
999 KB, 1280x720
>>25934690
> As opening time approached, Agraul was feeling a little disappointed as he peeked out the window and couldn't see Pinkie Pie anywhere.
> "I don't understand. Pinkie Pie said he was coming over again tonight. I expected her to be waiting with baited breath just like last night." Agraul said walking away from the covered window.
> Melyrid tried to reassure him, "If she said she's coming over tonight, I'm sure she will. And even if she doesn't, I'm sure there's a good reason.".

> Finally it was time to open.
> The sign lit up, the door unlocked, and the curtains opened.
> For a while, all was quiet.

> Then the bell over the door rang as the store's first couple walked in, Mr. & Mrs. Cake.
> Melyrid came from behind the counter to welcome them with the usual introductions, then left them to explore the shop on their own.
> The Cakes stayed close together as they walked up and down the isles.
> As they got close to the back of the store and saw what was on the back wall, they nervously steered away.

> Looking at either side of the store, Mrs. Cake went to look the intimate apparel, while Mr. Cake decided to go look at the T-shirts.
> The Changelings all gave friendly smiles as Mr. Cake walked past the back counter.
>>
>>25934813
> Both of them looked through the different outfits and shirts on the hangers.
> While Mrs. Cake was blushing her way through most of the outfits, Mr. Cake was getting some restrained laughs from some of the shirts.

> One in particular he grabbed off the rack, then went across the store to show it to Mrs. Cake.
> "Hey honey, look at this one." Mr. Cake said as he approached her.
> Mrs. Cake had a confused look on her face as she looked and said "It's just a black T-shirt.".
> Then Mr. Cake turned it around telling her "Look at the back.".
> Mrs. Cake was still confused as she looked at the white pattern on the shirt, "It looks like someone sprayed whipped cream all over the back.".
> Mr. Cake struggled not to laugh as he told her "That's not 'whipped' cream.".
> Mrs. Cake still didn't get the joke, until Mr. Cake whispered in her ear.
> She gasped and covered her mouth.

> Then as she started to giggle, she gave Mr. Cake a playful shove and struggled to keep her voice down as she told him "Oh, that's terrible! Put that back!".
> "You don't want to wear it?" Mr. Cake asked with playful disappointment.
> Mrs. Cake still struggling to keep her voice down to a whisper answered "Of course not! Why would I ever wear such a thing!?".
> Mr. Cake desperately fought to hold back his laughter until after he told her "Because every 'Cup Cake' needs her frosting!".
> As much as Mrs. Cake wanted to be mad at him for the play on her name, she couldn't help but laugh along with him.

> Although they couldn't hear what they were saying, the Changelings all smiled seeing the happy couple loosen up and enjoy themselves.
>>
>>25934915
> As Mr. & Mrs. Cake's laughter began to die down, the doorbell suddenly rang as someone else came in the store.
> The couples laughter was immediately silenced, not wanting to draw attention.

> Agraul saw who it was, and his happy smile dropped away leaving only fearful terror.
> "Oh dear Queen, please grant me your tender mercy tonight." he whispered to himself under his breath.
> "What?" Melyrid and Thespid asked him, almost in unison.
> Agraul looked back at them, "Oh, nothing. I'll handle this one." he told them as he started walking to the door.
> Agraul approached the new customer with a nervous smile.
> And the closer he got, the more the stallion seemed to loom over him like a giant.
> Agraul struggled to maintain his professionalism as he introduced himself, "Hello s-sir. Is there anything I can h-help you with?".
> "Eeeeyup."

> Agraul was really hoping for the usual 'just looking' response.
> "Oh, r-really? Is there s-something in particular you're looking f-for?" Agraul asked, completely unaware of how ridiculously huge his fearful smile was getting.
> "I just wanted to come meet you folks and introduce myself is all." he told Agraul.
> Frozen in place, Agraul just stared up at him, smiling, unable to think of what to say or do.
>>
File: Big Mac.png (250 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Big Mac.png
250 KB, 1280x720
>>25935036
> After an awkward moment of paralyzed silence, Big Mac's smile suddenly turned to confusion.
> Big Mac's raised eyebrow finally snapped Agraul out of his catatonic fear, "Oh! Sorry. Yes. Well... um. I'm uh... um... ehh... Agraul! Yes! I'm Agraul. Nice to meet you." he clumsily muddled, then held out his hoof for a shake.
> Big Mac smiled and happily shook his hoof.
> Agraul was quite surprised at what a gentle hoof shake Big Mac had.
> It relaxed him enough to finally notice Big Mac's genuinely friendly smile.
> "Just follow me and I'll introduce you to my sisters." Agraul told him, feeling much more comfortable.

> As they walked to the back of the store, Big Mac saw Mr. and Mrs. Cake off to his right and waved at them with a smile.
> Both of them waved back with slightly embarrassed grins.

> Melyrid stepped out from behind the counter as Agraul and Big Mac approached.
> Agraul introduced everyone, "Big Mac, this is Melyrid and Thespid. Melyrid and Thespid, this is Big Mac.".
> He shook hooves with Melyrid first, "Charmed." she told him with a proud smile.

> Thespid gave him a good stiff shake, having expected the same from him, and asked "So..." with a dramatic pause "...you got a girlfriend big guy?" with the most alluring smile she could muster.

> All three of them were caught off guard by that question, and Big Mac couldn't help but blush and look away as he told her "Uhhh... nope.".
>>
>>25935161
> Thespid completely ignored Melyrid shaking her head from behind Big Mac, and asked him "Well then, how 'bout you and me have lunch together tomorrow?".
> Melyrid caught her head in her hoof as it dropped in disbelief.
> Agraul watched Big Mac, curious what his answer would be.

> Big Mac was starting to sweat as he struggled to come up with an answer.
> "Um... uhhhh..." Big Mac stalled, trying to think.
> He didn't really want to say yes, but he didn't feel right about rejecting her right in front of the others.

> Thespid could see Melyrid was about to interject, and immediately reached over and covered her mouth before she could get half a syllable out.
> Thespid never took her eyes off of Big Mac, and finally he told her "Oooooh... kay." with a nervous uncertain smile.
> Agraul got a surprised look on his face.
> Thespid took her hoof off Melyrid's mouth, and told Big Mac "Great! I'll see you tomorrow at the Hey Burger. Twelve thirty.".
> "Oooooh... kay." Big Mac echoed.

> Thespid smiled happily, and Melyrid finally spoke up.
> "So, was there anything else we can help you with Big Mac?"
> Big Mac turned to Melyrid, and she let him see the displeased look she was giving Thespid before she smiled at him.
> "Uh, nope. Just wanted to meet you folks and say hello." he said as he smiled to each of them, and then finally Thespid.

> "Well, I think I should be goin'." Big Mac said as he took a few steps back, "Nice meeting all of you.".
>>
>>25935318
> Agraul followed after Big Mac as he trotted for the door, "Excuse me, Big Mac!".
> Big Mac stopped and turned to face Agraul, who told him "I just wanted to tell you, um... I think I owe you an apology for the other day.".
> Big Mac raised an eyebrow, confused how someone he just met could already owe him an apology.

> Agraul humbly explained to him "You see, the other day I disguised myself as you while I went to town. I'm not sure if any pony saw me thinking I was you when I left or entered the store. But I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry if I caused any trouble. That was never my intension, and I promise I won't be posing as you or any pony else anymore.".
> Big Mac just smiled and told him "I appreciate your apology Agraul. It did cause a bit of confusion, but not any real trouble. So don’t worry about it.".
> Agraul lifted his head and smiled in relief.
> Big Mac raised his hoof, and Agraul gladly shook it again.

> Suddenly a thought occurred to Big Mac, and he pulled Agraul in close whispering "Can you give me any advice on how to deal with your sister? I didn't have the heart to tell her no. And no offense, but she's kinda scary.".
> "Tsh. No kidding!" Agraul whispered back with a sympathetic smile, "Normally I'd tell you the best thing you can do is stand up to her. But I've never known her to be genuinely attracted to any pony, or even a Changeling before. And standing up to her might just make her like you even more! Whatever she's doing, you're in completely uncharted waters here. All I can do is wish you luck. Sorry. Oh! And don't stand her up either. She WILL hunt you down and kill you. Of that much you can be certain.".
> Big Mac hung his head and sighed, "Well, thanks anyway.".
> The two of them shook hooves one last time, and parted ways.

> As Big Mac left, he couldn't help looking back at Thespid, who immediately gave him a sly smirking wink.
>>
>>25935508
> After Big Mac was gone, Thespid turned to see Melyrid giving her a deathly cold sneer as she told her "Way to scare off a potential customer.".
> Agraul heard this as he returned to the back counter and asked "What was that all about anyway?".
> Thespid smiled, almost exclusively on the right side of her face, and said "I want to see for myself just how well deserved his name really is.".
> Melyrid groaned as she rolled her eyes, then went back behind the counter.

> Agraul felt concerned for Big Mac and told Thespid "Well try to go easy on him. You know as well as the rest of us that he's a 'gentle giant' type.".
> Thespid gave a sinister chuckle as she looked out the window, watching Big Mac walking off in the distance.
> "All the more reason to help him..."
> Dramatic pause
> "...unleash the beast!" she said with great dramatic fervor as she raised a hoof.

> "Uuuugh!" Melyrid groaned again, "Of all the times for you to finally develop a libido, you had to pick now?".
> Thespid sneered back at her, "What are you talking about? I've always had a healthy sex drive. But now I don't have to mimic someone else's desires. I can finally do things MY way!" she told Melyrid as her devious grin grew.
>>
>>25935650
> After rolling her eyes, Melyrid remembered they still had unattended customers in the store.
> "Thespid, come cover the till. I'm going to check on our happy couple."

> Mr. Cake still had the T-shirt draped over his back, while Mrs. Cake looked through the various intimate apparel outfits.

> She was too embarrassed to give her opinion on any of them.
> With Mr. Cake there with her, she tried to glance back in time to catch his reactions, before he looked away to hide them.
> Finally out of frustration Mrs. Cake just came out and asked "See anything you like?".
> Mr. Cake was worried about saying anything that might upset her.
> Rejecting something that she liked, or worse, liking something that she didn't.
> There were a few outfits that caught his eye, but he was too afraid to admit it to her.
>>
>>25935777
> Then Melyrid walked up from behind asking "How are the two of you doing?".
> Mr. Cake shied away, and Mrs. Cake told her "Just trying to find something we both like.".
> Melyrid could plainly see they were nervous, and that they'd never done anything like this before.
> Melyrid thought carefully on what to say, as she watched both of them looking at each other with nervous smiles.

> "Well, whatever the two of you decide, I just wanted to come tell you how proud I am to finally have an actual couple here in the store."
> The Cakes looked at each other in surprise, then looked at Melyrid confused.
> "What do you mean by that?" Mrs. Cake asked.
> Melyrid looked at both of them with a smile and told them, "Well you see, most ponies who come in here are by themselves. Either because they're secretly trying to find a gift for that special some pony in their lives, or because they were too embarrassed to be seen in a place like this together. Not like you two. A strong loving couple who've been married for years, already sharing a life together. But most importantly, you're both perfectly comfortable sharing your deepest secrets and desires with each other, completely without shame! Because you've already accepted each other for who you really are, flaws and all. You can share everything with each other, and no matter what, you don't have to worry about being judged or rejected by each other. It really is a beautiful thing.".

> As she spoke, Mr. & Mrs. Cake looked at each other with sympathetic smiles, and held hooves.
>>
File: Carrot Top.png (170 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Carrot Top.png
170 KB, 900x900
>>25935894
> Melyrid took a breath and admired the two of them as they looked lovingly into each others eyes.
> "Well! I've taken up enough of your time." Melyrid said, breaking out of her mesmerized stare, "I'll leave you two to keep looking around.".
> "Thank you." Mrs. Cake told Melyrid as she began walking back to the counter.

> Melyrid couldn't help but feel a little smug as she rejoined the others, but managed to repress her grin.

> The doorbell rang again, and this time Mr. and Mrs. Cake were too busy looking through the outfits to even care.
> The Changelings all looked and saw Carrot Top coming through the door.
> "I'll take this one." Thespid said as she came out from behind the counter.
> Agraul decided to take her place at the till.
> Melyrid made no objections.

> Thespid approached Carrot Top with the usual introduction, offering her help.
> Something about Thespid's demeanor made Carrot Top comfortable enough to ask "Do you have any dominatrix stuff?".
> Thespid got a huge smile on her face, as she nodded her head and raised her hoof.
> Carrot Top raised hers as well, and Thespid proudly shared a hoof bump with her as she told her "You bet we do! Come with me.".
>>
>>25936073
> Thespid led her to the same Isle as the intimate apparel, where Mr. Cake was apparently waiting outside the dressing room for Mrs. Cake.
> Mr. Cake’s anticipation was so high, he barely glanced in their direction as Thespid and Carrot Top approached.

> The various black outfits were on the end of the rack closer to the front end of the store.
> On the shelf across from those outfits were various whips, crops, restraints, reins, belts, and riding harnesses.
> Beside those were various masks, gags, bridles, and headdresses.
> "Wow. This is perfect! Thanks a lot." Carrot Top said happily.
> "Happy to help." Thespid said with a smile, "Let me know if you need anything else.".
> With that Thespid returned to the back counter.

> Carrot top remembered seeing baskets by the door, and went to get one.
> She came back and started loading various items into the basket.
> Once Carrot Top had everything she wanted from the shelf, she turned and started looking through the outfits behind her.
>>
>>25936235
> Meanwhile at the far end of the isle, Mrs. Cake finally emerged from the dressing room.
> Mr. Cake's eagerly waiting smile vanished, replaced by wide eyed stunned surprise.
> "Wow." he uttered in awe.
> "Be honest." Mrs. Cake said, "I look ridiculous.".

> She was wearing a sexy maid's outfit, complete with a short black skirt and frilly white underskirt, long white stockings, and a low cut collarless apron with big frilly shoulder straps, tied with a big white bow over her lower back.
> She even had on a frilly white hair band that completed her whole ensemble.

> "You look amazing!" Mr. Cake told her, almost entranced by her appearance.
> Mrs. Cake blushed, happy that he liked it.
> "Should we buy it?" she asked.
> He emphatically nodded his head, his mouth still hanging open.
> Then as she turned to go back in the dressing room to take it off, Mr. Cake softly stroked his hoof up one side of her ass.
> Mrs. Cake jumped at his touch, then pursed her lips as she glared back at him with an angry squint.
> As soon as she saw her reaction, Mr. Cake gave her a big toothy shameless smile.
> Mrs. Cake couldn't help but smile as she turned away and closed the dressing room door.
>>
>>25936377
> Mr. Cake grabbed a basket from beside the front door, then Mrs. Cake put the maids outfit in it when she came out of the dressing room.
> As the two of them started walking to the back counter, Carrot Top walked into the dressing room with several outfits to try on.

> Mr. Cake put the basket on the counter, and Melyrid asked him "Will you be getting that shirt as well?".
> Mr. Cake had completely forgotten about the T-shirt still draped over his back.
> He held it up and smiled inquisitively at Mrs. Cake.
> She shook her head with a disapproving frown, then Mr. Cake said "Guess not." and returned it to the rack he'd taken it from.

> As Mrs. Cake watched him return the shirt, she looked at Agraul and remembered he was the one who'd come to Sugarcube Corner earlier.
> "Oh that's right!" Mrs. Cake exclaimed, "Pinkie Pie said to say 'hello'. She was going to come tonight, but she offered to watch the kids so we could come instead.".
> Thespid's lips tensed up like woven steel wire, as she struggled with all her might not to laugh at Mrs. Cake's choice of words.
> Agraul's face lit up, "Oh! Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering what had happened to her.".

> They paid for their new outfit, and Melyrid told them "It was a pleasure having the both of you here. And we hope to see you again soon." as she handed them their bag.
> Mr. & Mrs. Cake smiled at each other, and Mrs. Cake told her "Well, we'll see about that." with a slight blush.
> "But we certainly appreciate your hospitality." Mrs. Cake added, and Mr. Cake nodded in agreement.
> "You're quite welcome." Melyrid said, "You two have a very pleasant evening.".
> Mr. Cake raised an eyebrow and smiled as he looked at Mrs. Cake, then the two of them said their farewells and left.
> "Hopefully they're the first of many more couples that will start coming here." Melyrid told Thespid and Agraul.
>>
File: Rarity.png (196 KB, 1001x797) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
196 KB, 1001x797
>>25936524
> Several minutes later Thespid went to check on Carrot Top, who was still in the dressing room.
> "Hello. Do you need any help in there?" she asked.
> "No thanks. Just got a lot to try on." Carrot Top answered.
> "Alright. I'll just stick around in case you need anything."
> "Okay."

> The doorbell rang again, and Melyrid's eyes lit up as she saw Rarity come through the door and wave at her.
> Agraul took over the till, as Melyrid suddenly fluttered up over the counter to meet Rarity at the door.
> "Rarity! Hello! It's so nice to see you again." Melyrid cheerfully welcomed her.
> "Hello darling!" Rarity said smiling back, "I wanted to show you some of the designs I'm going to start working on tomorrow, and I thought it was about time I came to have a look at this place.".
> As she looked around, the first thing Rarity noticed were the posed mannequins on top of the shelves.
> "Oh my." Rarity said as her smile vanished, "How very... um..." struggling to think of a compliment.
> "Risqué?" Melyrid suggested with a smug grin.
> "Oh, yes. That's the word I was looking for." Rarity insisted, with an awkward giggle.
> "Well, let's see what you've come up with."
> Rarity magically pulled a scroll from her satchel, with numerous colored sketches of different outfits.
> As she looked over them all, Melyrid couldn't help but tell her "Oh Rarity these are absolutely gorgeous!".
> Rarity smiled with uncertainly, "Do you really think so? I was worried that they were a little too plain.".
> Melyrid shook her head, "Oh don't be ridiculous. These are perfectly elegant, while still very sensual. You've truly outdone yourself. And I can't wait to put them on display!" she said with an emphatic smile.

> Thespid looked back with a frown as she heard all of this, then rolled her eyes and shook her head saying "Geez, get a room you two." under her breath.
>>
>>25936679
> While Melyrid and Rarity continued to talk shop, Carrot Top finally emerged from the dressing room.
> "So, did you find what you were looking for?" Thespid asked her.
> "Absolutely!" Carrot Top said cheerfully.
> Carrot Top returned two of the outfits she'd tried on back to the rack, and took the rest in the basket up to the back counter along with everything else she'd already picked up.
> She paid Agraul, who needed two bags for everything Carrot Top had purchased.
> She turned to Thespid telling her "Thanks for all your help.".
> Thespid nodded back saying "No problem.".

> As Carrot Top left, Thespid noticed that Melyrid and Rarity were still chatting away.
> "Wow. I never imagined those two would make such good friends." she said leaning over to Agraul.
> "I never would have imagined that you'd make friends with any pony." Agraul told her with a surprising lack of sarcasm, "Much less one who literally dreams about beating up Changelings.".
> Thespid's swiftly turned her head to sneer at him for that first part, then rolled her eyes and grinned at the second.
> "Well believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good at making friends." Thespid told him, "I think I even got those fillies, the Cutie Mark Crusaders to like me.".
> Agraul's eyes widened with concern, "The thought of you around children is genuinely frightening.".
> Thespid curled up her lip and sneered, "Haw haw smart ass. What about you? Have you managed to make any friends without wetting yourself?".
> Agraul smiled and told her "Actually, yes! Fluttershy and Applejack both seem to like me pretty well. Oh, and Pinkie Pie of course.".
> "Oh please! Pinkie's friends with everyone. She'd make friends with a rock if ya drew a face on it." Thespid quipped back at him.

> Melyrid's ear twitched as she caught Thespid's remark, and she angrily scowled back at her, hoping that Rarity hadn't heard it too.
>>
File: Sea Swirl.png (179 KB, 837x954) Image search: [Google]
Sea Swirl.png
179 KB, 837x954
>>25936849
> Before the doorbell even rang, Thespid saw through the window that another customer was approaching.
> "Hey, Agraul!" she barked at him, "Go take this next customer. I'm curious to see how long these two swans are gonna squawk at each other.".
> He rolled his eyes and shook his head as Thespid came behind the counter, then went to the front door as Sea Swirl came in.

> The first thing Sea Swirl saw was Rarity and Melyrid chatting in the middle of the main aisle, then Agraul came from her left saying "Hello.".
> "Oh! Um, high there." she said shyly, as she realized from his voice that he was male.
> "My name's Agraul. Is there anything I can help you with, or would you like to look around first?"
> Sea Swirl looked over at Rarity and Melyrid, still engrossed in their conversation, and signaled Agraul to follow her as she walked a few aisles over.

> Once she was sure they were out of earshot, Sea Swirl whispered "I'm looking for one of those, um... a fake... toy... um...".
> Agraul wasn't sure what she was getting at, but he pointed at the back wall and asked "You mean, one of those?".
> Sea Swirl looked at the huge array of dildos, vibrators, and other various sex toys on display.
> "Oh wow. That's a lot." she said still trying to keep her voice down.
> Agraul smiled sympathetically and told her "It's okay. No one here is going to judge you. Every pony who comes through that door agrees to respect each others privacy. You don't need to feel embarrassed or ashamed about anything.".
> Sea Swirl smiled and let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you. I didn't realize how much I needed to hear that.".
> Agraul nodded, "You're welcome. Now, let's go see if we can find something you like.".
>>
File: Noteworthy & Caramel.png (192 KB, 775x543) Image search: [Google]
Noteworthy & Caramel.png
192 KB, 775x543
>>25936998
> While Agraul helped Sea Swirl look over the items on the back wall, Thespid couldn't believe that Melyrid and Rarity were still gabbing on about clothes.
> Then the door bell rang again, and Thespid perked up!
> "Damn. Business is really picking up tonight." she said to herself, as she walked to the front door.

> As she got closer, Thespid's eyes lit up with a smile when she saw who it was.
> Caramel and Noteworthy, the same stallions she'd spooked earlier that morning.
> "Well hello boys. So nice of you to come by and pay me a visit." Thespid told them with a lurid smile.
> But unlike before, the two of them weren't the least bit intimidated.
> They looked at each other with grins and raised eyebrows of their own, and Noteworthy told her "Actually we just came to see this shop.".
> Then Caramel chimed in saying "Yeah. You'd have to be delusional to think we'd be interested in a creepy freak like you.".
> After a mild chuckle, the two of them walked away and started looking around the store.

> Thespid was not happy.
> She sneered as the two of them walked away, waiting for one of them to glance back at her.
> But neither of them did.
> She'd been snubbed.
> And just that morning they were cowering like mice before her fearsome gaze.
> As upset as she was, there was no way she could start any trouble in the store.
> So she reluctantly kept her mouth shut, and went back to the till.
> As she did, Thespid looked at Melyrid.
> She was so deep in conversation with Rarity, that she hadn't heard a word of what those two had said to her.
> But Thespid wasn't about to go crying for help dealing with a couple of smart mouthed stallions.
>>
>>25937174
> When she returned to the counter, Thespid looked the place over.
> Melyrid and Rarity looked like they were finally wrapping up their conversation.
> Caramel and Noteworthy were in different aisles, looking things over.
> Agraul had successfully helped Sea Swirl pick out an item from the back wall, and they came to the back counter.

> She'd picked out a bright pink and pretty basic dildo.
> Thespid couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.
> Given the wide range of shapes and sizes available, this was one of the most boring items they had on the back wall.
> It didn't even balls or vibrate.

> "Will that be everything for you?" Thespid asked.
> "Yes, thank you." Sea Swirl said with a smile.
> While Thespid took her bits and got her a bag, Sea Swirl turned to Agraul saying "And thank you so much for helping me feel comfortable here.".
> Agraul smiled back and told her "You're quite welcome. And it was a pleasure meeting you.".

> Thespid rolled her eyes thinking *Yeah, lay it on nice and thick kiddo.*.

> Sea Swirl giggled and almost blushed.
> Then she reached into her satchel and pulled out a bit for Agraul.
> "It was a pleasure meeting you as well." Sea Swirl said handing Agraul his tip.
> "Wow, thanks!" Agraul said with a surprised look on his face.
> Sea Swirl went to the front door, then she and Agraul waved goodbye to each other as she left.
> When he turned around, Agraul was even more pleased to see the jaw dropped grimace locked on Thespid's face.

> Agraul summoned up every last ounce of smugness he could muster, as he walked past Thespid and flipped the coin saying "I didn't even know we got tips for this job!".
>>
>>25937357
> Melyrid bid Rarity a fond farewell as she left, then finally went back to the till.
> Thespid was seething behind the back counter.
> Agraul was proudly admiring his first tip.
> And Caramel and Noteworthy were separately looking up and down the aisles.

> "Sorry that took so long." Melyrid told Thespid and Agraul, "Did I miss anything?"
> "I got my first tip!" Agraul gleefully declared.
> "Oh, congratulations!" She told him.
> Thespid just grumbled under her breath.
> "Something wrong Thespid?" Melyrid asked.
> But Thespid didn't want to whine about her problems, and she certainly didn't want to admit to being jealous of Agraul.
> Even so, Melyrid was far too perceptive.

> "Honestly Thespid it's just one little bit. Nothing to get so worked up about."
> Agraul couldn't help but look at her with a silently gloating smile.
> Thespid just turned away.
> Melyrid shook her head and told her "If it bothers you that much, then why not go earn a tip of your own." as she gestured to Caramel and Noteworthy at the far side of the store.
> Thespid kept her face turned away, so neither of them could see her clenching her eyes shut and silently mouthing 'Fuck me'.

> "Well? Go on. It won't do you any good to stand there and sulk." Melyrid said, firmly pressing the issue.
> Thespid knew she wouldn't let up.
> She was screwed.
> "Fine." Thespid said in frustrated defeat, and walked out from behind the counter.
>>
>>25937532
> Noteworthy was closer, so Thespid went to him first.
> Along the way she tried to decide how best to play this situation.
> The smug superior attitude wouldn't do her any good, as they'd already torn that facade to pieces.
> Playing the submissive customer service employee might encourage them to take even further revenge on her for that morning.
> She didn't give a damn about getting a tip, at least not from these guys.
> There was no chance of that.
> So there wasn't much point in being an ass kisser.
> As she approached Noteworthy, Thespid finally decided *Screw it, I'll just be myself. Let them dare to fuck with me!*.

> "So, anything catch your interest yet?" Thespid asked him, as he was looking over the oils and lubricants.
> Noteworthy glared at her, looking her up and down, surprised that she would even offer her help.
> But at this point, Noteworthy was too desperate for answers to care who they came from.
> "Well, uhh... I have a question." he said looking rather confused.
> "Okay. What is it?" she asked.
> "That's what I was gonna ask. What is this?" He asked as he held a tube of lubricant with a bewildered look on his face.
> Thespid wasn't sure if he was serious or just screwing with her, but she decided to play it cool and told him "That's anal lube.".
>>
>>25937736
> Noteworthy just looked at the tube still confused, then asked "Well, shouldn't this kind of thing be in a pharmacy or something? Why would you sell this here?".
> Now Thespid was confused, and still not entirely convinced that he wasn't just messing around with her.
> Finally Thespid just told him "We sell it here because it's a lubricant for anal sex. Not medication.".

> Noteworthy suddenly had an appalled expression on his face, "Anal... sex!? You mean, like... p-putting your... uh...".
> Thespid couldn't believe any pony could be this naive, not even the ponies in Ponyville!
> She just glared at him in disbelief until she couldn't take his nervous stammering anymore, and said "Putting your dick in some pony's anus. Yes. That's what this is for. To make sure you're lubricated well enough that you can have anal sex. Otherwise you could cause serious injury.".
> Noteworthy almost dry heaved when Thespid told him that, then asked "Why would any pony want to do that?".

> The look in Noteworthy's eyes during that empty convulsion, finally convinced Thespid that he seriously knew absolutely nothing about anal sex.
> It was so pathetic it was downright adorable.
> "Because if you do it right, it can feel really good." Thespid said, smiling at the fact that she got to be the one to rob him of his innocence forever.
> "Are you kidding!?" Noteworthy asked, "You just said yourself that it was dangerous! And besides, wouldn't you get all covered in... you know.".
> Thespid just closed her eyes, unable to hold back a big toothy smile as she thought *Well aren't you just the cutest little virgin princess I ever did see.*.
> Then she told him quite bluntly, "Your dick's gonna get covered in something gross and smelly no matter what kind of sex you have.".
>>
>>25937947
> Noteworthy cringed and hung his tongue from his mouth in disgust.
> Thespid took the look on his face and burned it into her memory forever.
> This was exactly what she needed to improve her mood.
> Thespid shrugged and said "Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it. I mean think about it, there's enough pony's out there who enjoy it to justify the mass production of this kind of stuff. So it can't be all that bad!".
> Noteworthy literally shuddered at the thought, "Well, to each their own, I guess." he said as he put the anal lube back on the shelf and walked away.
> Thespid watched as Noteworthy went over to the other side of the store to the more tame merchandise, and decided to check on Caramel.

> Thespid found Caramel nervously examining the bondage items on the shelf across from the intimate apparel.
> "Hey there. Need a hand with anything?"
> Caramel looked at her gripped in fear, "Yeah, what the heck is all this for!?" he asked as he waved his hoof at everything on the shelf.
> "I thought this was a sex shop, not a torture chamber!" Caramel added.
> Thespid giggled just a little, "Well first of all, none of this stuff is meant to actually hurt anyone. It's just for harmless role playing. And second, believe it or not, some ponies actually enjoy mixing in a little pain with their sex. They get off on it." Thespid told him.

> She couldn't help but think back on how just that morning, she was watching Cherry Pop savagely beating the glue out of Cherry Berry, and how she was enjoying every second of it.
>>
>>25938139
> Caramel got a stunned look on his face, "Y... You mean... there are ponies who actually enjoy being tortured during sex?".
> Thespid gave an uncertain shrug and told him, "To varying degrees, yes. For some it's just pretend, and they don't actually hurt each other at all. While some like little things like getting their mane pulled or spanked.".
> Thespid couldn't help but shudder as she remembered what Cherry Berry went through, "And some, as hard as it may be to believe, actually enjoy much worse things like being repeatedly struck in the face while pretending to be raped.".
> Caramel's face went pale, and after a moment of awkward silence he looked at the items on the shelf, then back at Thespid as he told her "I can't even imagine any pony actually enjoying something like that.".
> Thespid just turned her head away and scratched the back of her head, so he couldn't see her smug 'If you only knew' grin.

> Then Noteworthy called to Caramel from across the store, "Hey Caramel! Come look at this!".
> While Caramel went around the front of the store, Thespid went around the back, curious what Noteworthy had found.
> When Thespid got to the other side of the store, she saw the two stallions staring wide eyed as they flipped through a fully illustrated copy of 'The Joy of Covering'.
> Thespid just face hoofed and shook her head with a smirk.
>>
File: Cloudchaser.png (155 KB, 851x938) Image search: [Google]
Cloudchaser.png
155 KB, 851x938
>>25938304
> Thespid turned back to Melyrid and Agraul, "They're like a pair of high school virgins reading their first dirty magazine." she whispered to them.
> Agraul giggled under his breath, while Melyrid just closed her eyes and shook her head trying not to smile.

> While Noteworthy and Caramel continued flipping through the book, the doorbell rang again.
> Cloudchaser’s hair made her immediately recognizable.
> Thespid turned to Melyrid, "Your turn!".
> Melyrid pulled her head back and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?".
> Thespid frowned back at her, "You and Rarity were clucking like chickens for half an hour. Time for YOU to deal with a customer.".
> Melyrid simply nodded without saying a word, and stepped out from behind the counter.
> But when Melyrid offered Cloudchaser her help, she simply gave her the usual "Just looking." response.
> So Melyrid went strait back to the counter, and shrugged at Thespid with a facetious half grin.

> Seeing that Noteworthy and Caramel were still flipping through the book, Melyrid went over and asked them "Would you gentlemen like to buy that?".
> Completely oblivious to her approach, Noteworthy couldn't help but jump, which startled Caramel as well.
> "Uh... um... yeah. Sure!" Noteworthy answered nervously smiling.
> Then Melyrid looked over at Caramel, "Would you like a copy of your own?" as she took another book from the shelf and handed it to him.
> "Oh. Yeah. Thanks." Caramel said with a smile, not looking nearly as nervous as Noteworthy.

> The two of them took their books, paid for them at the counter, then gave each other a hoof bump as they happily trotted out the front door.
> Seeing this, Thespid thought aloud "I wonder what a cutie mark for being a life long virgin would look like?".
>>
>>25938467
> Cloudchaser had been glancing her way through the aisles, but her curiosity was piqued when she saw Noteworthy and Caramel so excited over buying a pair of books.
> She went over to that same aisle, smiling at the Changelings as she passed by.
> Seeing the shelf full of books, Cloudchaser tilted her head and read the various titles on the spines.
> Although she picked up a few and glanced at their covers, she didn't seem to find anything that interested her.

> Moving on, she browsed through some of the T-shirts.
> While some made her giggle, she still didn't take anything.
> Cloudchaser continued looking through the rest of the store for a while, but she didn't find anything that caught her interest.

> Just when the Changelings were all sure she was about to leave, she came up to the back counter and introduced herself.
> "Hi!"
> "Hello.", "Hey.", "Hi there." they each said back.
> "So, I guess you guys probably already know this, but my name's Cloudchaser. And... I was wondering if I could ask all of you some questions?"
> The three looked at each other, then Melyrid said "Alright. What would you like to know?".
> Cloudchaser started to look a little nervous, but still went on and told them "I'd like to know more about Changelings.".
> None of them were expecting that.

> "I mean, everything we know about Changelings comes from when you... or um... your Queen... tried to invade Canterlot. That you disguise yourselves as ponies, and feed off of love. It kinda makes all of you sound like a bunch of monsters. But obviously you're not."
> Thespid's villainous smile spread across her face as she asked "And what makes you say that?".
> Melyrid frowned at her, "Thespid. Don't TRY to prove her wrong." she said shaking her head.
> Melyrid looked back at Cloudchaser with a reassuring grin and told her "It's alright. Go on.".
> But even as she said that, Melyrid couldn't help notice that Thespid's remark had almost made Cloudchaser laugh.
>>
>>25938617
> Cloudchaser gathered her thoughts, and told them "Well, if all Changelings were monsters, then you three never would have revealed yourselves at all. You wouldn't be wasting your time running some store. Especially one THIS controversial. And from what I've heard, you three have been making friends all over town. My sister even told me that one of you was playing with the Cutie Mark Crusaders in town square.".
> "Yeah, that was me." Thespid announced with a proud smirk.
> Agraul was still unnerved by the thought of Thespid interacting with children.
> "Exactly!" Cloudchaser said, "There has to be more to you than just all the bad stuff we've heard. And I want to learn more about you. What are your families like? What other powers do you have. Do you guys feel love of your own even though you feed on it? I've got a hundred questions!".

> Melyrid felt a little overwhelmed.
> Thespid was flattered.
> Agraul was humbled like never before.

> Melyrid decided to start off, "Well to answer your first question, our families are huge. We hatch hundreds at a time from our nests. And with so many brothers, they generally split into smaller 'family sized' brotherhoods and ignore the others.".
> Cloudchaser nodded as she listened, then got a look of confusion and asked "Wait. Don't you mean; 'so many brothers and sisters'?".
> "Ha! Nope." Thespid blurted out, then explained "The 'hundreds' she mentioned, are mostly males. From a nest of, let's say five hundred eggs, you'd get MAYBE a half dozen females, at most!".
> "Wow." Cloudchaser said with wondrous awe, "That's a lot of brothers.".
>>
>>25938777
> "That's also why we're a matriarchy." Agraul told her, "Of the available females, each male picks their favorite, and which ever one gets the most followers is considered the Queen.".
> "Well, technically all the females are regarded as Queens. But each only by their male followers." Melyrid added.
> Cloudchaser looked uncertain as she alternated looking at Agraul, then the girls.
> "But you're two females and one male. So which one of you is his Queen?" she asked pointing to Agraul.

> Thespid laughed aloud, while Agraul looked embarrassed.
> "The three of us have a unique arrangement." Melyrid explained, "We are all equals working together. Neither of us is Queen. And Agraul is much more than just a minion to us.".
> Agraul turned his head in the blink of an eye, looking at Melyrid with stunned surprise.
> "Pffffffft!" Thespid sputtered aloud, "What a load o' crap!".
> "Excuse me!?" Melyrid exclaimed.
> "You may not like being called a Queen, but you're definitely the one in charge of this little group." Thespid told her.
> Agraul shrugged then silently nodded.
> "Hm. I guess that's true." Melyrid admitted, "But I'm certainly not some tyrant who looks down on others as her own personal minions.".

> "So the three of you are like a mini Changeling family!" Cloudchaser said with an adoring smile.
> "I guess you could say that." Thespid said as she rolled her eyes.
> But Melyrid nodded saying "You're absolutely right.".
> Agraul got a proud smile from hearing that.
>>
>>25938943
> "So what kinds of powers do Changelings have?" Cloudchaser asked, "Aside from the whole shape shifting thing.".
> "Well, that really depends on how much energy we absorb." Melyrid explained, "We can do pretty much anything most unicorns can do, if we have the energy for it.".
> Then Thespid added "But unless we've absorbed plenty of energy from others, using our magic for anything other than disguises leaves us tapped out pretty quickly.".
> Cloudchaser was listening quite intently, "So if you guys don't feed on love, will you starve to death?".
> "No, not at all." Melyrid said.
> "We eat food just like any other creature." Agraul told her, "But normal food barely adds anything to our magic power.".
> "Although feeding on love does provide an ample substitute if we can't find any food." Melyrid said.
> "And we also eat meat, as well as plants." Thespid added as she bared her fangs with a sinister toothy grin.
> "So generally, the more power we absorb, the stronger our magic gets, and the more we can do." Melyrid concluded.

> "Is that why the Queen who invaded Canterlot is so much bigger than you two?" Cloudchaser asked.
> "Yeah. The Queen usually takes the lions share of the energy she finds, which promotes much greater growth over the years." Thespid answers.
> Melyrid sneers at the thought, "Although not all Queens are so selfish.".
>>
>>25939102
> "Okay. So if you feed on love, does that mean you can't feel love yourself?" Cloudchaser asked.
> "Of course we can." Melyrid said with a smile, "We have all the same emotions that ponies do. But love is a very powerful emotion. And when it is directed at us, we can feel it, use it, and grow strong from it. But just because we feed on it, does not mean we're incapable of feeling it for others.".

> Cloudchaser thought on that for a moment, then told them "It's too bad those huge families of yours aren't closer. If all those brothers and sisters of yours loved each other, none of you would ever need to feed on any pony else.".
> All three of the Changelings stopped and thought about what she'd said, looking at each other to see if one of them could come up with a flaw in Cloudchaser's idea.
> "Maybe that's why your Queen is so big." Cloudchaser said, "She finds food for her followers, and they all love and appreciate her for it, then she feeds on all their love to get bigger than the rest of you.".
> The Changelings all opened their inner eyelids as they bulged open, looking at each other as they shared in the revelation.

> "Wow." Agraul said to Cloudchaser, "You might have a point there.".
> "I can't believe I never thought of that myself." Melyrid said as she scratched her chin.
> "Damn. No wonder us girls are always taller than you guys." Thespid said as she looked over at Agraul.
> He frowned back at her saying "And no wonder you're the shortest girl in the hive.".
> Thespid glared back at him with a half smile half sneer that silently and sarcastically told him *Ha ha. Good one smart ass.*.
>>
>>25939286
> When Agraul mentioned the hive, it inspired more questions from Cloudchaser.
> "Oh! You all live in a hive together? Do you have houses and buildings like us? And where is it? I'd love to go see it sometime!"
> The Changelings all started looking very uncomfortably at each other.

> "I'm afraid we can't tell you about our hive Cloudchaser." Melyrid began explaining, "You see, the hive is a sanctuary for our kind. It is the home to which we all return when our wits and disguises fail us.".
> "Every single Changeling depends on their brothers and sisters to protect that secret, so that no matter what happens, we always have a safe haven to retreat to." Agraul said.
> "It is our highest law that no Changeling endangers the others by revealing it's location to anyone! The last time outsiders found our hive, it took almost a century for our ancestors to find a new one. And during that time, Changelings were hunted down and pushed to the brink of extinction by their enemies." Thespid told her.
> "Ever since then, the hive has become the most precious secret of all Changelings. It is nothing short of sacrosanct. So I'm afraid that any questions you may have about the hive, will have to go unanswered." Melyrid explained with stern composure.

> Cloudchaser started looking scared by how serious they all were, "Wow. What happens if a Changeling DOES tell any pony about the hive? Do they get banished or something?" she nervously asked.
> "Banishing someone for not being able to keep a secret wouldn't do any good." Thespid told her.
> "Oh, right. So they get locked up in a dungeon or something?" Cloudchaser asked again.
> "They are executed." Melyrid told her with shocking calm, "Immediately.".
>>
>>25939461
> Cloudchaser was paralyzed by shock.

> "Any Changeling who demonstrates that they can't be trusted with our most important secret, is hunted down without mercy by the rest of the hive." Agraul told her, looking sympathetic to her obvious fear.
> "As I said. It is our highest law." Melyrid repeated.
> "And we Changelings don't have many laws." Thespid added.
> Cloudchaser gulped down her fear, "Yikes. That's some pretty heavy stuff.".
> "Indeed." Melyrid said.

> Cloudchaser tried to ask one last time "So you really can't tell me anything about the hive? Like, not even--".
> "NOTHING!" Melyrid said with stalwart command.
> Cloudchaser was scared stiff by Melyrid's tone.
> And as she looked at the others, they simply shook their heads in silence.

> Cloudchaser looked at Melyrid with humble disappointment, "Alright.".
> Then Cloudchaser suddenly perked up with a confident smile, and told them "Well, on the plus side, I'm sure the Queen will be quite pleased to know that the three of you can still be trusted with THAT secret, at least!" as her bright smile and perky voice gradually descended into a deep hostile tone.
> The Changelings were all caught off guard by her sudden shift in mood.
> But before any of them could question it, a blazing ring of magical green flames appeared on the floor around her!
> Cloudchaser became immersed by a pillar of bright green light, as her body and limbs transformed into those of a huge Changeling, who loomed over them in a full suit of dark cobalt armor.
> Thespid and Agraul both retreated to Melyrid’s side behind the counter, and even she was gripped with fear as she looked up and recognized him.
> "G-G-General... Omarion."
>>
>>25939600
> Thespid and Agraul clung to Melyrid's side, hoping her usual calm collected attitude would give them strength.
> But there was none to be had.
> Even Melyrid was so consumed by fear that she couldn't stop from visibly shaking.
> If the Queen herself had emerged from Cloudchaser's form, she wouldn't have been half as terrified as she was right then and there.

> This was General Omarion.
> The rumors that circulated about him among other Changelings, were too numerous to be counted.
> Although he wasn't a leader of Changelings like the Queen, he staunchly upheld what few laws they had.
> And no Changeling, not even a Queen, dared to cross him!
> He was the nightmare that all Changelings feared.

> The General stepped up to the counter, and even though he wasn't quite as tall as the Queen, he was easily twice the size of any of them.
> He looked down on them smiling with a mix of pride and smugness, "I assume I don't need to tell the three of you, how lucky you are that you passed my test?" he asked them with an eerily gentle yet deep voice.
> Hearing such a soft seductive tone from such a huge beastly looking Changeling, sent shivers tickling up their spines.
> Melyrid struggled to force her head to shake ‘no‘, while the rest of her body was held frozen with fear.
> The General barely chuckled "Hn hmm...", as he slowly leaned in close, puckered his open lips, and softly told her "...Good." as his calm eyelids briefly popped open with the word, and a wide creepy grin stretched across his face as he raised his head back up.
> A grin that even put Thespid's best efforts at intimidation to shame.
>>
Adapting to Change

http://pastebin.com/pELugiK9
>>
>>25939769
Kalumnia was resting comfortably in front of the fire when Bright Skies entered. His breath was short and uneven as he approached with quiet steps.
Kalumnia looked back at the nervous pegasus and did his best to give him a reassuring smile. Bright Skies shied back at the sight of sharp changeling teeth.
“Don’t be so nervous. I promise it won’t be nearly as bad as you think. In fact, it might even be somewhat pleasant. Come sit with me and we’ll get started.”
With a hard swallow and a nod, Bright Skies moved closer and took a seat. “So… what do you need me to do?”, he asked with thinly veiled fear in his voice.
The changeling closed the distance between them and brought a foreleg around his host. Bright Skies tensed, leaning away slightly as his muzzle came close to his ear. Kalumnia spoke softly with the practiced voice of tender lover. “I was told of a time long ago. It was before the reign of your princesses, when your kind were often victims to war, disease, and the beasts that roamed the land. We were there, following in the wake of tragedy. We would bring closure to the grieving. One last chance to say goodbye to the ones they had lost. And for doing so they would provide us the love we needed.”
Bright Skies shook his head in confusion but avoided looking at the changeling. “I don’t understand. No one I know has died.”
Even without seeing him, Bright Skies could feel Kalumnia’s knowing grin near his cheek. “But still your eyes betray your loss. Your heart is broken and your home smells of sorrow. It was not difficult to put the pieces together.”
Bright Skies’ lip trembled as the dull ache grew in his chest. He clenched his teeth trying to hold back tears he had been avoiding for days.
“Tell me, Bright Skies, what would you give to have one last night to say goodbye?”
>>
>>25939785
The pony coughed, choking on his own stifled sadness. He didn’t want to talk about it. He didn’t want to think about it. For days he had managed to push all of those thoughts aside and now suddenly it was thrown in his face.
Kalumnia waited patiently while Bright Skies fought the well of emotion overflowing in him until he finally gave in. “He… he just left. He found a new job and… He didn’t think it was serious what we had together. I didn’t say anything and then… he was gone.”
Kalumnia pulled Bright Skies close to him in a hug. “Shhhh… Just relax. Close your eyes and think about him. Imagine he’s in this room. Think about how much you still love him.”
Bright Skies nodded and closed his eyes. He thought of the stallion who had left his heart in tatters. That warm smile. The eyes that always seemed just a bit sleepy. Feeling him begin to relax, Kalumnia whispered, “Tell me his name. Tell me what his voice was like. Tell me everything.”
Kalumnia could feel Bright Skies’ love. It flowed from him like the warmth from the fire but the flavor was lost. It was like having a mouth full of food but not being able to taste it. And until it was directed toward him, he could not gain sustenance from it.
“His name… is Dream Light. He… he has a strong firm voice. Deeper than yours but his tone was always welcoming.”
Kalumnia stretched his larynx and did the best he could with what little magic he could muster to alter his voice as he spoke. “Does he sound… like this?”
Bright Skies trembled a bit and clenched his eyes shut against the urge to look. “A… A little deeper.”
“Like… this?”
The pegasus bit his lip and leaned into the changeling. “Y-yes… like that.”
>>
>>25939798
Kalumnia smiled and asked, “How did I used to touch you? Was I firm, or was I gentle.”
“Y-you were always so gentle. You had the softest touch. I always loved the way you would stroke my mane when I was feeling sad. You were always there for me.”
Kalumnia brought his hoof up and very carefully brushed it down the back of Bright Skies’ head. “Like this?”
“Yes… just like that.”
The pony’s love now hung thick in the air like an invisible aroma but still Kalumnia could not savor the taste of it. He gently eased Bright Skies over and nuzzled against his neck as they two of them laid down in front of the fire. “I’m sorry I had to leave.” he said softly in the other stallion’s voice. “You know I love you and if there had been any other way, I would have stayed with you.”
Bright Skies whimpered slightly letting tears flow from his still shut eyes.
“But don’t be sad. I’m here with you now.”
>>
>>25939812
Kalumnia lowered himself onto Bright Skies and closed his eyes. He had performed the act more times than he could count, but still his heart raced. Their lips met and a rush of warmth filled him. Although muted, the flavor was one that he could not describe. Something wonderful and yet tainted with something painful.
He could feel his strength return as the pony beneath him waned. Kalumnia’s hunger drove him to continue to feed. A predator gorging on the kill. He pressed his muzzle harder into Bright Skies letting his slender tongue violate the pony’s mouth.
A soft whimper came from his host’s throat. The sound was enough to snap Kalumnia from his frenzied feeding. He snapped his head back leaving a trail of sickly green mist between their mouths that he quickly slurped from the air.
Eyes wide and shaking, Kalumnia looked down at the limp form below him. He had drunk deeply of his victim but not as much as he had others. And still something pulled inside him. This wretch of a creature had cared for him when he was all but dead and still he gave more. Kalumnia’s lip twitched as he watched the pony’s chest slowly rise and fall. His voice still low but more his own he said darkly, “You should have let me die.”
>>
>>25939825
I hope this scene is as good I text as it was in my head. Goodnight.
>>
>>25939752
> The General glanced around the store, and told them "It really is an interesting little place you've set up for yourselves here. As you may have guessed, you weren't the only Changelings in town when you had your 'Grand opening'. And when word got back to the Queen that all of you had openly revealed yourselves to these ponies... it raised some concerns." raising an eyebrow and curling up his lip as he stared down at them.
> "I'm not entirely certain the Queen will be too happy with all that you're willing to share about us with your new neighbors." the General said with a frown.
> "But... now that I know the three of you can be trusted to protect what's most important, I can tell you that I am quite happy." the General informed them.

> And for a moment, their terrified shivering stopped.

> "Y-Y-You're...happy with us?" Agraul couldn't help but ask.
> "Indeed." the General said with a proud smile, "You have reassured me of your loyalty. Proven that you can be trusted. And that means that I can leave Ponyville, confident in the knowledge that you won't do anything to endanger our brothers and sisters.".
> Agraul and Thespid looked at each other, silently asking each other if he was really serious.
>>
>>25939836
Oh God, thank you!
I felt so alone!
>>
>>25939898
> "But... just to be... absolutely certain..." the General said, looking closely at each of them, sending the sensation of needles dancing up their necks, one after the other.
> "I will be looking in on the three of you... every now and then." the General told them, "You won't know when it will be. And you won't know who I am, if you even see me at all. But for as long as you live here... open and exposed... I will be watching you.".
> The prospect of having him lurking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives was hardly comforting, and their collective shivering resumed.
> Then the General leaned in close once more with his eerily cheerful smile, and held Melyrid's quivering chin in his hoof, "To make sure you don't get... too... comfortable. And let something slip, that you shouldn't." as his gentle voice gradually shifted into a low beastly growl, and his words came through clenched teeth.
> Melyrid struggled to swallow her fear, as the General's hoof slid from her chin.

> The General stood there for a moment, looking each of them strait in the eyes, as they quaked in his shadow.
> "Now before I leave, there was one other thing I wanted to mention. Hmm... what was it?" the General coyly asked himself, "I know I've already covered all the important points. So what else was there?" and leered strait into Melyrid's eyes.
> "Oh yes! Now I remember." the General said with a bright cheeky grin, as he opened up his wings, stood with his front hooves on top of the counter, looming directly above as he looked strait down at all three of them.
>>
>>25940036
> They all cringed and knelt down as he lowered his smiling visage upon them, shuddering uncontrollably as they clutched Melyrid, who was utterly petrified.
> Then, in a whisper so soft it practically caressed their ears, the General told them "Don't think I don't know about that little bobble you have, tucked away in the basement.".
> Melyrid had barely moved a muscle the entire time since the General revealed himself, but when he said that, her eyelids stretched as wide open as they possibly could, and her eyes felt dry as bones in the desert.

> After a moment, the Genral took one of the bags from behind the counter, backed off, and lowered himself to the floor.
> Reaching under his carapace, which made the others incredibly nervous, he pulled out a small coin purse, and dropped several bits onto the counter
> Turning away, he walked down the aisle back to the books he'd looked at earlier.
> He grabbed a copy of the Kama Sutra, and put it in his bag, then smiled at them saying "You three have a pleasant evening.".
> With that, the General transformed back into Cloudchaser saying "Oh, and keep the change." with a bright perky smile, and left the store.
>>
>>25940219
> The Changelings were still frozen with shock even after the General had transformed and left.
> After a moment, Thespid finally broke the silence "That was General Omarion..." then turned to Agraul, "...and we're not dead.".
> Agraul looked at the bits he'd left on the counter, "And he bought a book from us.".
> He looked back at Thespid asking "Did we just get off with a warning?".
> Thespid shrugged, "Something like that. Seems like he just wanted to make sure we weren't going to spill the beans about the hive. He said he could leave Ponyville now that we passed his test. So I guess as long as we keep our mouths shut about the hive, we're not in any trouble.".

> "But he knows about the mother crystal!" Agraul reminded her, "Are you sure we're not going to get in trouble over that!?".
> Thespid though for a moment, "The way he mentioned it, kinda sounded like he didn't really care about it. I think... yeah... I think we're in the clear!" she said with a massively relieved smile.
> Agraul closed his eyes and bowed down his head as he let loose an enormous sigh of relief, "And I didn't think I could be more terrified than I was at the market this afternoon.".

> "What do you think Melyrid?" Thespid asked, "As long as we don't talk about the hive, we should be fine, right?".
> Melyrid was still staring at the front door, perfectly still, and completely silent.
> Thespid started getting worried, and shrugged at Agraul.
> "Uh, Melyrid? Are you okay?" Agraul asked as he reached out to her.
> But as soon as Agraul placed his hoof on her shoulder, Melyrid felt her eyelids grow heavy, and her jaw bounced off the edge of the counter as she dropped to the floor unconscious!

> Agraul and Thespid watched completely stunned as Melyrid lay motionless on the floor between them.
> They looked up at each other for a moment, then Thespid asked "Time to close the store?".
> "Yeah, let's do that." Agraul agreed.
>>
>>25940359
> At Sugarcbue Corner, the twins were already fast asleep by the time Pinkie Pie heard Mr. and Mrs. Cake return home.
> She went downstairs greeting them "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Cake!"
> "Oh, uh, hello Pinkie Pie" Mrs. Cake nervously answered.
> "We thought you'd be sleep by now." Mr. Cake added.
> "No way! I couldn't wait to find out what you two thought of the Changelings and their new shop."
> "Sooooooo, what did you two get?" Pinkie Pie asked eyeing the bag on they floor they were trying to hide.
> "Now now Pinkie, you should know better than to pry." Mrs. Cake said as she tried to look more stern than nervous.

> "Awwww. Well, what did you think of the Changelings?" Pinkie Pie asked instead.
> "Oh they were every bit as nice as you said." Mrs. Cake told her.
> "Courteous, helpful, and not the least bit judgmental." Mr. Cake with a smile.
> Mrs. Cake nodded, "It was an absolute treat meeting them.".
> Pinkie Pie leapt into the air about to let out a loud party cannon cheer, but stopped herself when she remembered the twins were sleeping, and instead very softly whispered "Yaaaaaaay!" as she slowly floated back down to the floor.
> As the couple went upstairs with their bag, Mrs. Cake remarked that "We really should do something for them to show our appreciation.".

> Hearing this, Pinkie Pie was suddenly struck with a fantastic idea, followed by a very long wide eyed gasp.
> "A 'Welcome to Ponyville' party! Yes!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed to herself, "Well, a belated 'Welcome to Ponyville' party.".
> Then Pinkie Pie gasped again, "No! Even better... a SEXY 'Welcome to Ponyville' party!" she said as she rubbed her hooves together with a conniving smile.
>>
File: Changeling Party.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Party.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25940510
Well that wraps it up for tonight, and this year as a matter of fact. I hope you all enjoyed this day chalk full of bug lovin’ green. And hopefully we’ll all be able to keep this thread going into the new year.
Hats off to anyone who caught the FulLR3tarD reference I slipped in there. But the real bonus points go to those of you who figured out the Star Trek reference I made.
Lots of crazy shit happened today, and there’s still 4 more days left of their week long "Grand Opening Sale"!
I'd also like to thank Bonermancer for popping in and letting me know that I wasn't the only one here all day. Although I'm sure there were plenty of you lurking and reading the whole time.

Here's the updated pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HDRN9TNr

And here's to a happy new year for all of you! See you in 2016!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDFnDr81JQ
>>
File: Changelings.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3492) Image search: [Google]
Changelings.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3492
>>
>>25940578
You where not the only one buddy, all hail the changelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Armored Changeling.png (192 KB, 1024x1234) Image search: [Google]
Armored Changeling.png
192 KB, 1024x1234
>>
Holy fuck.

Like, 90% of this thread is story.
10/10
>>
File: happy_changeling.png (293 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
happy_changeling.png
293 KB, 1024x1229
>>25940578
Fukken massive update!
I love you man! N-no homo
I eagerly await more of this great story!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.