[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would willingly lock myself in Starlight Glimmer's brainwashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: derpi_1028839.png (152 KB, 1078x858) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1028839.png
152 KB, 1078x858
I would willingly lock myself in Starlight Glimmer's brainwashing shed so she can take away my illusory free will and give my life purpose in my mind's eye. By melding myself into the hive, I would become immortal. By relinquishing my free will, I would become truly free.

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>25877845
I'd rather just brutally rape her and leave her crying and broken
>>
File: mumbo checkem.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mumbo checkem.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>25877857
TA-DA!
/thread
>>
>>25877845
I will admit, there's something kind of alluring about being brainwashed. I know logically that the reality would suck, but the idea of no longer having to think for myself, to have the burden of choice removed from me so that any pain or pleasure I feel could be attributed to someone else's decision? It sounds really nice, actually.

Probably says something that my decision-making process is so bad I can unironically admit that long-term I'd be better off outsourcing the job to someone without my best interests at heart.
>>
>>25877845
I want to cum inside Starlight Glimmer's brainwashing shed
>>
>>25877900
We don't really "think for ourselves" or have "burden of choice". It's illusory; we just think we do. Having this false consciousness removed would lead to a happier and more fulfilling life, without the burden that comes with the belief that our independent thoughts matter. Without a doubt, freedom is slavery. And yet, slavery is freedom.
>>
File: dohoho.jpg (59 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
dohoho.jpg
59 KB, 670x503
>>25878018
I really don't care. Either way, I think you're a huge faggo.
>>
>>25877845
I would willingly lock myself in the bottom of Starlight Glimmer's private outhouse after lacing all of her food with laxatives.
>>
>>25878251
And not one person cares what you think except for you. Lel.
>>
>>25878425
Nice blobpost.
>>
>>25877845
Yes.

I kind of wonder though, does she decide who gets to mate with whom in her society? I mean, since everyone thinks they're all equal, there wouldn't be any point in choosing anyone above anyone else, but I still wonder if there's a system behind that too.
>>
>>25879823
I guess everyone would be forced to have a certain amount of foals, depending on the village's population, situation and goals. Partners might be planned out ahead of time too to ensure everyone is equal.
>>
>>25879823
Orgasms are moderated. Everyone has the same amount.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.