[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you order one of the /mlp/ 4cc jerseys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1468366114376.png (831 KB, 1024x1657) Image search: [Google]
1468366114376.png
831 KB, 1024x1657
Where do you order one of the /mlp/ 4cc jerseys?
>>
>>27925227
I believe the guy has a email,
As for actually getting the order, I think there are times where he is out of stock, normally having to write down names on a list and then when the next batch come in, ticks off the names.
Basically, find his email (sure another anon knows it), Email him about it, see what he says and then go from there.
>>
>>27925272
Yeah I assumed that it was a list like the scarves
>>
>>27925227
the dark net. You need to pass the ritual of horsefucking to get the address.
>>
>>27925336
that's a nice meme you got there
>>
>>27925343
thanks I grew it myself
>>
>>27925227
You need to fuck a real horse and send him time-stamped pics
>>
>>27925227
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By5nPsPwAayxfnp2aThWRnJIcHcxSE5CMUc4bnQwZ1dBYmRpUktBYWdwT3ZfSVM3cHE2Tnc&usp=sharing
Order Instructions inside.
>>
>>27926209
>it wasn't a bestiality video
disappointed
>>
>>27926275
It was obvious what it was if you would read the URL...
>>
File: The_more_you_know_banner.jpg (14 KB, 600x150) Image search: [Google]
The_more_you_know_banner.jpg
14 KB, 600x150
>>27926275
Those usually have gaybeast or dropbox in the url, famarino.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.