[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If you abandon your pony friends, i'll be sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 20
File: image.png (401 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.png
401 KB, 992x558
>"If you abandon your pony friends, i'll be sure to make you my king."
>>
File: image.gif (36 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36 KB, 275x200
>>
File: 251.jpg (37 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
251.jpg
37 KB, 639x479
>>27924976
Done.
>>
>implying they were ever my friends
I only serve you, my Queen
>>
>>27924976
Sure
>>
File: Doubt.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
Then, put full control of the hive in my hands directly, right now, to ensure that you're not lying to me.
>>
>>27924976
Looks like one of us is dying today.
>>
>>27924999
Trips confirm best answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZX42jK_s8
>>
File: dont want.png (1 MB, 6313x6872) Image search: [Google]
dont want.png
1 MB, 6313x6872
Eww gross, no, you're like a big roach horse.
>>
File: Alice-disneyscreencaps_com-7030.jpg (241 KB, 1424x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alice-disneyscreencaps_com-7030.jpg
241 KB, 1424x1080
>>27924976
The kind of king the King of Hearts was in Disney's Alice in Wonderland?
>>
File: 1412604701744.jpg (95 KB, 722x690) Image search: [Google]
1412604701744.jpg
95 KB, 722x690
yeah. my friends. haha.
>>
>>27924976
Nay, foul creature. I know no ruler but she who raises the sun. I am honor bound to serve Celestia, and serve her I shall, from this breath to my last breath. Thou shall do as thy wish, but it shall be done alone.
>>
>>27925196
>Celestia raises the Sun
My god, anon. You really are indoctrinated aren't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 600x750
>>27924976
>I need nothing from you, bug. I am a king in my own right.
>On that note, keep in mind that the ponies of Equestria are under my protection, and I will personally see to it that anyone fool enough to attack them is crushed.

Mutant horse vs. Mutant Turtle
Man, I'm bored.
>>
>>27925196
Go to bed solaire.
>>
File: Creighton_Mask - Copy.png (84 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
Creighton_Mask - Copy.png
84 KB, 242x251
if this creature is true to her word, i'd accept her offer and do my best to help my friends in every way i can with my new position
sabotage, espionage, infiltration, maybe even assassination
however, she may as well be lying, and giving any chance to a creature which whole existence is circled around lies is a sure way to dead end
>>
>>27925209
It's called loyalty.
>>
File: hot damn.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hot damn.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>27924976
Sure, but it's going to cost you.
First you, then a list of ponies I want served in a silver plate; and I mean the real thing not some changelings disguised.
What can I say, I'm just a horny man.
>>
File: 1446232021590.jpg (83 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1446232021590.jpg
83 KB, 497x732
>>27924976
Just get me away from that purple autistic horse.
>>
>>27925295
That is only another lie they've told you, anon. The Sun moves of it's own accord. The tyrant merely adopted the solar moniker to appear more powerful. She told you stories of these greats feats of hers, but all were lies.

You've been fooled, my friend. Surely you can see this? But fear not, for the tyrant has been defeated once before. At a wedding, by no other than the Queen herself.

Join us, anon, and learn the truth of the world. It is dark and cold, but it is all we have, and we should not allow tyrants to spoil it with promises unkept.
>>
>>27925322
She could be a demon from Tartarus hellbent on world destruction. She is my lady, and I will serve her all the same. Take your bugs and go before I cut you down.
>>
>>27925377
It seems you are too blinded by the sunlight. We will meet on the battlefield then.
>>
>>27925006
Imagining Griffith constantly sacrificing everything for mundane things brings a smile to my face.
>>
File: 1444854940195.png (525 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
1444854940195.png
525 KB, 1040x1040
>>27925196
>>27925209
>>27925295
>>27925322
>>27925377
>>27925386
Y'all nigs are stupid, adhering to doctrines and dogmas that don't allow much leeway and then squabbling like knaves over them.
Knight errant represent, in it for adventure, loot and that daily good deed.
>>
>>27925424
If gold be thy lord, then false be thy title, and Greed be thy name.
>>
Nope, I've seen this song and dance way too many times for my liking. Odds are once king, she'll end up either changing whoever agreed to it into a breeding partner to only use for reproduction and little else, or will just use them for a cycle of feeding on their love, refreshing them, and then feeding again endlessly to either end up all-powerful or a massive giantess (whichever is more possible to habben).

Sorry, but the last thing I want is to end up agreeing to this, and then finding myself only coming to a month later finding myself with a 200 foot tall changeling queen constantly sucking me off to keep gaining power and size for her enjoyment.
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 445x323) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 445x323
I going to go fap to Chrysalis now. Bye guys.
>>
>>27924976
Can I watch you cock vore them?
>>
File: 1468576101442.png (17 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1468576101442.png
17 KB, 500x390
>>27925442
I have no lord but the great blue open skies atop my head and hardy ground at my feet. Who says what I find is all mine to keep? A great sum shall always be put toward merriment and drink with those my path shall cross. Noblesse oblige you whelp, a title is nothing but that, put thy words where thine mouth is.
Walking the land in search of wrongs to right, foul beasts to slay and uncharted lands to explore is the highest form of living!
If it is greed to want such things then yes, I am the greediest man alive and shall wear that name proudly, while you stay forever rooted in meaningless squabble over needless things while there are peasants to help, monsters to slay and wealth to part with, with those who would spin you a tale of mirth at the local tavern.
>>
>>27925523
You fool; I hold no such idiot belief that the Queen is some savior or goddes, as the Equestrians think of their Princess. Nay, she is merely a leader chosen to allow us better organization, and thus survival. She is the one that helps the peasents, slay monsters (and tyrants for that matter), and shares all the wealth with those she loves; her followers.
>>
File: 1429472027785.png (143 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1429472027785.png
143 KB, 500x446
>>27925537
>Changeling Queen
>helps the peasants
>slay monsters (and tyrants for that matter)
>and shares all the wealth with those she loves; her followers.
How can one be so blind? Self preservation of herself and her colony is all she cares for. Helping peasants, slaying monsters, followers? She's one of the things that go bump in the night, while she'd not throw away those who want to make a covenant with her, she'd treat them as prized cattle and nothing more.
You are wise enough to see Celestia through eyes of doubt and skepticism but still daft enough to not realize Chrysalis is just as bad.
Don't force yourself to become shackled to one of two evils, go off the beaten road and carve your own path of righteousness!
>>
>>27925418
>"Alright one bottle of Cherry Coke and a bag of Cheetos your total will be $3.50. How will you be paying?"
>"Do you accept human sacrifices?"
>>
>>27925607
>She's one of the things that go bump in the night
You claim to be free from the blinding light, yet you still distrust the darkness. You see the world as your oyster, but anon, it isn't. You may survive for a time, but you will die alone. The world is cold and harsh. You need a family, and friends, to help you survive. Chyrsalis provides love for us all.

>she'd treat them as prized cattle and nothing more
You make this claim with no knowledge of her sacrifice. She fought the Sun tyrant herself, staring death in the face. She stayed but inches from the Captain of the Royal Guard for weeks, even as he hunted down and slaughtered her people. And she did all that for us. You know not love, anon. You are alone, a nomadic traveller, with no true home. I truly feel sorry for you anon. If you just open your heart, perhaps we can be friends.
>>
File: 1444911454984.png (68 KB, 255x205) Image search: [Google]
1444911454984.png
68 KB, 255x205
>>27925661
>You claim to be free from the blinding light, yet you still distrust the darkness.
We aren't creatures of darkness, distrust is only natural, distrust but coexist.
>You see the world as your oyster, but anon, it isn't. You may survive for a time, but you will die alone. The world is cold and harsh. You need a family, and friends, to help you survive.
Your words may carry some truth, however, in the lives I touch through my travels I would live on forever, immortal.
>Chyrsalis provides love for us all.
Only for her brood, this is the crux of the problem! Those who aren't changelings will forever be seen as lesser in her eyes, we do not need love to survive, she'd prioritize herself and her children above you, a walking love dispenser.
>You make this claim with no knowledge of her sacrifice. She fought the Sun tyrant herself, staring death in the face. She stayed but inches from the Captain of the Royal Guard for weeks, even as he hunted down and slaughtered her people. And she did all that for us.
Rubbish! She did it for herself and her colony, an act of desperation over a drought of their required nourishment, there was nothing grand or benevolent in her actions!
>You know not love, anon. You are alone, a nomadic traveller, with no true home. I truly feel sorry for you anon. If you just open your heart, perhaps we can be friends.
... I shan't be friends with one that aligns themselves with parasites, I shan't antagonize you either, while I may not agree with you, I respect your will to adhere to your ideals.
Nice roleplay session fagget, I'm out.
>>
>>27924976
"Ok."
>"I suggest you reconsider your loyalties, I'm sure you see that Cel... WAIT WHAT?!"
>Changeling Queen shocked face turns to you.
"Yeah, sure. I'm down with it."
>"Just like that you're going turn on ponies? Do you think me stupid? You plan to betray me, don't you!"
"Nah, not really. I just have my reasons to go against ponies."
>"Really? Well, I hope that you don't mind sharing them."
"Well, for starters the purple spergtard dragged me from my home to this dimension, she faces no repercussions for it, except for stern talk about not using unknown spells and a pat on the back 'do better next time'. Then there is white, but who basically says 'yeah, we COULD send you back, but we won't, because we're afraid we will mess up and make a permanent portal to earth or something', and then she is all like 'I know all your skills have no practical use here and nobody will hire you because you don't have ass tattoo, but fuck off and go fend for yourself faggot'. And there is the fact that ponies are fucking racist. 'Everypony' my ass! Fucking small faggot horses. So is it good enough, or do I have to go on?"
>Your outburst left Chrysalis speechless for a moment, but she quickly got over her initial shock.
>"I think you will do just fine."
>And then you both went and tried to take control over Equestria. In the end it didn't work out, but it was the first thing you were happy about since you got here.
>>
>>27924976
'm on to your tricks Chrissy. I've seen that ovipositor you're packing.
>>
>>27925023
Best doctor, best answer
>>
>>27925523
I swore an Oath to serve the lady Celestia, and that is an Oath I will keep, for better or worse, to the last of my days. Loyalty and honor are the defining traits of men. One with no allegiance has no loyalty, and without loyalty, honor has no measure.
>>
File: dr pavel.jpg (19 KB, 316x319) Image search: [Google]
dr pavel.jpg
19 KB, 316x319
>>27924976
They are not my friends
>>
>>27925661
>>27925759
>>27926100
Infinite beatitude of existence! It is; and there is none else beside It.It fills all Space, and what It fills, It is. What It thinks, that It utters; and what It utters, that It hears; and It itself is Thinker, Utterer, Hearer, Thought, Word, Audition; it is the One, and yet the All in All. Ah, the happiness ah, the happiness of Being!
>>
File: tumblr_o14s0jyN3w1v5w8sco1_500.png (92 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o14s0jyN3w1v5w8sco1_500.png
92 KB, 500x375
>>27924976
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.