[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey applejack could you get that book for me? The one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: fzewaszfesazf.png (186 KB, 900x1139) Image search: [Google]
fzewaszfesazf.png
186 KB, 900x1139
>"Hey applejack could you get that book for me? The one on the very top shelf, I'm sure a capable earth pony such as yourself would have no problem getting it."
>>
She just lassoes it you cunt
>>
>>27922626
>>
>>27922626
>>With a light tap from Bucky McGillycuddy the bookshelf wobbles slightly. The only thing to fall down is the book that was asked for.

Git 'er dun!
>>
>>27922633
>>27922854
Pretty much. OP's retarded.
>>
>>27922880
Magic>Luck
>>
>>27922940
>Luck
>>
while she's asking appu, i'd just knock the shelf over laughing like a madman turn 720 degrees and leave while tipping fedora slightly
>>
Really? Am I the only one who thought the thread about Twilight wanting to see AJ's plot?
>>
>>27922940
>calculated bucking and lasooing is luck
You didn't do any sports in high school, did you anon?
>>
>>27923769
insecure mud pony lovers and unicorn supremacists always find a way to shit up
>>
>>27923769
Yes.

>>27922626
>"Well sure thing, Twi. Anything for a friend."
>Twilight smile widened as she watched her friend trot towards the bookcase in question.
>Of course her eyes focused more on the applefarmer's backside, her thighs and rear both sculpted from years of applebucking on her family's farm.
>But her real prize was hidden behind that blonde tail of hers.
>After many years of planning, she'd finallly get to see that sweet apple pie.
>That was until Applejack faced away from the bookshelf.
"Applejack, the stepping ladder is over there."
The cowpony just chuckled and waved a dismissive hoof at the offer.
>"No need for some silly ladder when I can do this."
>With a swift kick with Bucks McGee, the shelf slightly wobbled and a book fell onto the ground.
>"Here's the book ya asked for."
>Twilight put on a smile despite the fact she uttered curses in her mind.
She picks it up with her magic and walked towards her desk, leaving her friend where she stood.
"Thanks Applejack."
>Once out of earshot, Twilight sighed.
"Next time," she muttered.
>>
>>27922940
>luck=earth pony magic
>>
>>27924549

>Twilight devising myriad schemes and contrivances to finally gaze upon Applejack's "Sweet Apple Acres".

YES.

Even better if Applejack is completely oblivious but everypony else can clearly see Twilight's depravity.

Or...perhaps AJ's just fucking with Twilight, going out of her way to "almost" expose herself each time, only to deny Twiggles at the crucial moment.
>>
File: 945733.jpg (7 KB, 216x200) Image search: [Google]
945733.jpg
7 KB, 216x200
>>27922626
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.