[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They REALLY should've kept him. He would've been a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
They REALLY should've kept him. He would've been a fantastic and fun addition to the roster. We didn't even get an episode with him! Such wasted potential!
>>
>>27921896
Where is Owlilicious?
>>
>>27921896

>such wasted potential

This entire show is a wasted potential.
>>
>>27921905
Was wondering if someone would chime in..

>>27921905
He's around. It's a big castle. I think he and Peewee would've got along, and could've both existed without it being a problem.

I like to imagine Discord in Three's A Crowd, and Peewee being like, "I ain't havin' any of your shit. >:/"
>>
File: horse_laughter.gif (547 KB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
horse_laughter.gif
547 KB, 256x196
>>27921911
T H I S

> no episode exploring Twilight as a child and how she first met Cadance
> no episode about Spike and Twilight's weird mother/son relationship
> no episode about Applejack explaining to Applebloom about their parents
> no episode about why Big Mac is so shy
> no episode about Fluttershy being the town vet or whatever the fuck she does for money
> no episode about Dash and the Wonderbolts doing something heroic or brave
> no Celestia episode doing anything with her blank slate of a character
> no Cadance origins episode
> no episode about Fluttershy trying to stop Discord from being a dick
> no episode about Spike going to school with the other children and realizing how different he is
> no episode about why Sweetie lives with Rarity and not their parents
> no episode about Scootaloo origins
> no episode about Rainbow trying to help Scootaloo be less of a cripple
> no episode about how Pinkie Pie first met the Cake family and moved in
> no episode about Pinkie's weird bipolar personality disorder
> no episode about commoners being jealous of Twilight or untrustworthy of her since she's royalty
> no cooking-focused episode just about Pinkie and the bakery
> no episode about why Rainbow moved to Ponyville
> no episode about why Rainbow was expelled from Flight School

The only character whose potential has been somewhat met in terms of storytelling exposition is Rarity and to an extent, Twilight.

The show could use more warmth. Real sweetness and not saccharine morals.
>>
>>27921896
>immortal companion growing up with a nearly immortal dragon
it was pottery, and they smashed it.
>>
>>27921990
>no episode about why Big Mac is so shy
hes not shy, hes introverted. all the context clues show he spends a lot of time thinking rather than talking, which is how he was able to verbally maneuver all the conversations he had in brotherhooves social so easily.
>>
>>27922015
then make an ep about introverts.

the crankie doodle ep where pinkie burns an old man's family heirlooms into ash while laughing at his faded memories is hardly a good example.
>>
>>27922038
I really hope they dont do this.
We'll either get another case of Cranky where insensitive shit happens, another case of Zephyr Breeze or a subversion of "Fluttershy tries to get out of her shell #12"
>>
>>27921896
>him
>He
projecting
>>
>>27921990
There are a lot of things wrong in your post but I'm just gonna tackle this one because I like it.
>> no episode about Spike going to school with the other children and realizing how different he is

He doesn't go to school because he lives with one of the smartest unicorns in Equestria. Living with Twilight I'm sure he's smarter than many of the ponies in ponyville, especially the school kids. Plus, he already had his "I'm different, who am I" episode in Dragon Quest
>>
>>27921990
>>27922539
I'll also add that Spike already realized how different he was in that comic book episode.

He knows he's a dragon, he knows he's nothing like a pony, he's accepted by literally every pony, he's worshiped by an entire kingdom.

The list goes on, shit episode idea.
>>
>>27921896
>>27921905
>birds
>ever staying relevant
>>
File: bruges.gif (641 KB, 245x181) Image search: [Google]
bruges.gif
641 KB, 245x181
>>27922539
>>27922559
they've never shown Spike to be particularly smart
they've never said he's homeschooled
he almost never interacts with the kids in town
he appears to have no real friends who arent twilights friends
you almost never see him out of the house unless he's brought by twilight to official business

these are all things that would help develop the characters beyond retard guessing games like you're doing now.

and worse still:
> treating the mostly bad comics as canon

how embarrassing.
does this mean Spike is also God since he narrates the comics and sometimes the future every now and then?

please.
>>
>>27921990
>no episode about why Sweetie lives with Rarity and not their parents

Wait, I thought in one episode Sweetie had to come over to stay with Rarity while their parents were on vacation. Meaning she doesn't live with her normally.

Unless something changed in the recent seasons.
>>
>>27922734
dumb nigger, the comic book episode where he gets sucked into a comic along with the Mane 6, not the fucking comics themselves.
>>
File: 3562.png (5 KB, 466x136) Image search: [Google]
3562.png
5 KB, 466x136
>>27922497
>projecting
>>
>>27921990
If any of these happened, /mlp/ would still hate it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.